HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Nemesis, who is he or she or it? - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Nemesis, who is he or she or it? - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Nemesis, who is he or she or it? - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Nemesis, who is he or she or it? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Nemesis, who is he or she or it? - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Nemesis, who is he or she or it? - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Nemesis, who is he or she or it? - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Nemesis, who is he or she or it? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Nemesis, who is he or she or it? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Nemesis, who is he or she or it?

Go down 
+19
RaviorStygian
chocotricks
Vandal
JamTyrantH
thebighairsonsonic
charlieRE2
NiteKrawler
Mass Distraction
NicemanCandy
Kytte
Leon Kennedy
PublicEnemy
Ghost Leader
leonada
Regenerator
Umbrella Spy
BioHazardMerc1
frodomir
Spike991
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

Nemesis, who is he or she or it? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nemesis, who is he or she or it?   Nemesis, who is he or she or it? - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 10:16 am

Whoa! That would be an awesome plot twist! And quite plausible too.

Matt Addison has kinda stuck to me though, even if I'm not a fan of the live action movies.

Last edited by Mass Distraction on Wed Dec 01, 2010 11:27 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Playstation Network NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Nemesis, who is he or she or it?   Nemesis, who is he or she or it? - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 10:50 am

I don't think Umbrella would have been too interested in Billy. He was just trying to survive. He hasn't seemed to cause them any more trouble after the mansion incident. He would be hard as hell to capture so I don't think it would be him.
Back to top Go down
NicemanCandy
Zombie
Zombie
NicemanCandy

Playstation Network NicemanCandy

PostSubject: Re: Nemesis, who is he or she or it?   Nemesis, who is he or she or it? - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 11:22 am

For now it's the only logical explanation. Umbrella knows allot more than what people think, and Wesker's another story. If it were to be Billy, I would imagine he was picked up by an elite group of Umbrella mercenaries shortly after his departure from Rebecca. He's a wanderer who stumbled upon a dark secret... Nobody would care if he lived or died, so why not use someone who has no future or means to an end to begin with.
Back to top Go down
http://www.deadfrontier.com
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Playstation Network NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Nemesis, who is he or she or it?   Nemesis, who is he or she or it? - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 3:45 pm

Ok...Well. I mean...it could be Billy. There is absolutely nothing to suggest it is. I'm sure we will never find out who Nemesis once was. I always thought he was made out of a lot of different people though. I think it is more logical to assume that Billy is alive and well somewhere.
Back to top Go down
NicemanCandy
Zombie
Zombie
NicemanCandy

Playstation Network NicemanCandy

PostSubject: Re: Nemesis, who is he or she or it?   Nemesis, who is he or she or it? - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 4:31 pm

I don't think the that host of Nemesis is relevant anyway. I guess I enjoy dark plot twists, but many characters and story arks have since been abandoned in the Resident Evil series.
Back to top Go down
http://www.deadfrontier.com
charlieRE2
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
charlieRE2

Playstation Network The Beret

PostSubject: Re: Nemesis, who is he or she or it?   Nemesis, who is he or she or it? - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 4:38 pm

PublicEnemy wrote:
As you might know,only very intelligent peoples evolves in Tyrants,perhaps it was some researcher of Umbrella...even the lead researcher of the program Nemesis,i dont know.

ps:this mutation concern only people who get inderectly infected,i dont know if it works the same for directly infected peoples(the virus injected into them with a seringe)

i agree
Back to top Go down
thebighairsonsonic
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen

PostSubject: Re: Nemesis, who is he or she or it?   Nemesis, who is he or she or it? - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 07, 2011 12:02 am

The Resident Evil bible said that i am in fact Nemesis,
and no matter if you say it is fake it is very true.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Nemesis, who is he or she or it?   Nemesis, who is he or she or it? - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 07, 2011 6:43 am

thebighairsonsonic wrote:
The Resident Evil bible said that i am in fact Nemesis,
and no matter if you say it is fake it is very true.
Now you just need to make 399 posts to achieve the title!
Back to top Go down
JamTyrantH
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
JamTyrantH

Playstation Network J4m13hh93

PostSubject: Re: Nemesis, who is he or she or it?   Nemesis, who is he or she or it? - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 8:46 pm

could be rebecca. the tyrants lose all sex organs i believe so who can rule out a female Razz
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Nemesis, who is he or she or it?   Nemesis, who is he or she or it? - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 7:00 am

JamTyrantH wrote:
could be rebecca. the tyrants lose all sex organs i believe so who can rule out a female Razz
The Nemesis tyrants were created in France before the events of RE so that alone rules out Rebecca.

Besides, while not tied to the game canon, Rebecca has appeared after the events of the first game in the novels.
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Nemesis, who is he or she or it?   Nemesis, who is he or she or it? - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 9:37 am

Isn't her official status "alive" anyway? Why do people try to figure out who a monster use to be? Like Ustanak. Who cares who he use to be, he's chasing you now and doesn't had any recollection of the past.
Back to top Go down
chocotricks
Hunter
Hunter
chocotricks

PostSubject: Re: Nemesis, who is he or she or it?   Nemesis, who is he or she or it? - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 10:45 am

But Mercy we know who Ustanak is! He`s Corey Taylor!!!! Remember back in the day all the enemies had a pretty good explanation of how they were made.....what ever happened to that
Back to top Go down
RaviorStygian
UBCS
UBCS
RaviorStygian

Playstation Network RaviorStygian

PostSubject: Re: Nemesis, who is he or she or it?   Nemesis, who is he or she or it? - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 12:29 pm

He was probably just a dude. Maybe his name was Dude?

Dude Guystein.
Back to top Go down
JamTyrantH
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
JamTyrantH

Playstation Network J4m13hh93

PostSubject: Re: Nemesis, who is he or she or it?   Nemesis, who is he or she or it? - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 3:28 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:
JamTyrantH wrote:
The Nemesis tyrants were created in France before the events of RE so that alone rules out Rebecca.

Besides, while not tied to the game canon, Rebecca has appeared after the events of the first game in the novels.

shit yeah i forgot.
Back to top Go down
Nobudy
Hunter
Hunter
Nobudy

Playstation Network Clowngoon

PostSubject: Re: Nemesis, who is he or she or it?   Nemesis, who is he or she or it? - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 8:06 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:
JamTyrantH wrote:

Speaking or Rebecca, Yea she survived. However, saving her while playing 1 or REmake has no significant effect on the story other than the fact the "she survived".
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Nemesis, who is he or she or it?   Nemesis, who is he or she or it? - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 04, 2012 11:01 am

RaviorStygian wrote:
He was probably just a dude. Maybe his name was Dude?

Dude Guystein.

Sounds right to me. tongue
Back to top Go down
Zombie_Military_Police
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen
Zombie_Military_Police

Playstation Network King_Snake89

PostSubject: Re: Nemesis, who is he or she or it?   Nemesis, who is he or she or it? - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 7:06 am

I want to say he is simply a Sergei clone turned into a tyrant then injected with the Nemesis Parasite.
Back to top Go down
PWNERX
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
PWNERX

Playstation Network PWNER-XIII
Steam : pwner_xiii

PostSubject: Re: Nemesis, who is he or she or it?   Nemesis, who is he or she or it? - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 10:41 am

Alright, I'll explain the Nemesis the unofficial way:

Nemesis is, like other, a B.O.W. And unloke other B.O.W's, he is not only created by a specific person, try a person used to create a tyrant in the past. Said tyrant is defeated. Now, with the tyrant dead, Umbrella uses surgery to reinforce the body,adds a moniter to input commands, and injects the parasite. And you got Nemesis. One scary ass Fugly.
Back to top Go down
http://Isacwill_96@yahoo.com
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Nemesis, who is he or she or it?   Nemesis, who is he or she or it? - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 8:15 am

Huh, I had completely forgotten about this thread. I any case, now we have an answer.

There was a file during the Inserted Evil online campaign called "InformantConversation" that mentioned Nemesis being created by administering the NE-α parasite into a condemned man. No additional information has been released on the person but at least now we know a lot more than nothing.

And yes, I mean the Nemesis, the T02.
Back to top Go down
MSR
User BANNED
User BANNED

Playstation Network Screw Sony

PostSubject: Re: Nemesis, who is he or she or it?   Nemesis, who is he or she or it? - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 4:49 am

Mass Distraction wrote:
Huh, I had completely forgotten about this thread. I any case, now we have an answer.

There was a file during the Inserted Evil online campaign called "InformantConversation" that mentioned Nemesis being created by administering the NE-α parasite into a condemned man. No additional information has been released on the person but at least now we know a lot more than nothing.

I've never heard of that. But damn, Zombie Military Police is digging up all the old threads. Razz
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Nemesis, who is he or she or it?   Nemesis, who is he or she or it? - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 5:02 am

Spike Reaver wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:

I've never heard of that. But damn, Zombie Military Police is digging up all the old threads. Razz
I assume you never took part in that Inserted Evil thing Razz The files in that were great. You can still read them on RE Wiki.
Back to top Go down
MSR
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Nemesis, who is he or she or it?   Nemesis, who is he or she or it? - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 5:14 am

Mass Distraction wrote:
Spike Reaver wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:

I assume you never took part in that Inserted Evil thing Razz The files in that were great. You can still read them on RE Wiki.

Well it's not one of the canon games.

Is it supposed to be considered canon?
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Nemesis, who is he or she or it?   Nemesis, who is he or she or it? - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 5:22 am

Spike Reaver wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
Spike Reaver wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:

Well it's not one of the canon games.

Is it supposed to be considered canon?
The AR game itself was not canon but the files, for all I know, are canon. They dealt a lot with the ORC cast and the new NE-β but they also had a couple of files on Nemesis, HUNK and the Birkins.
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Nemesis, who is he or she or it?   Nemesis, who is he or she or it? - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 8:03 am

Mass Distraction wrote:

So as I said before: it doesn't matter who it was.
Back to top Go down
MSR
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Nemesis, who is he or she or it?   Nemesis, who is he or she or it? - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 4:13 pm

Mercy wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:

So as I said before: it doesn't matter who it was.

Essentially.

Some people are just too interested in figuring these characters out, and seeing how they became what they are, like Nemesis. Just look at Hannibal Rising, Psycho IV, and SW: The Phantom Menace. We don't need all that. Although Psycho IV was pretty good. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nemesis, who is he or she or it?   Nemesis, who is he or she or it? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Nemesis, who is he or she or it?
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next