HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Random Facts About Yourself - Page 30 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Random Facts About Yourself - Page 30 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Random Facts About Yourself - Page 30 EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Random Facts About Yourself - Page 30 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Random Facts About Yourself - Page 30 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Random Facts About Yourself - Page 30 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Random Facts About Yourself - Page 30 EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Random Facts About Yourself - Page 30 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Random Facts About Yourself - Page 30 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Random Facts About Yourself

Go down 
+66
SuperMasterGamer
hunter destroyer
AWDCP
ChickenHeart
Nobudy
Shrike
S.Winters
Ssplain
ZombiePrincess
PWNERX
gowett
Sakura the zombie slayer
Industrial Ridden
chrisredfield84
will1234562
Sallyandro
Lightning Count
DonREfan
MSR
Tyrant_UK
ChrisRedfieldRE156
Melissa_89
Trichos
Known_Hero
Teh Black Cat
AL_Redfield
dr_salvador
Progenitor
ResEvilChick
The mastAH!
chrisredfielmusculo
chocotricks
Venoym
Killeret
PerseusRad
VoyageTreader08
Kino_00
DXP
Parabellum09
Biohazardtaylor
Prince of Judah
Bladevampirek
PAULSAMSON
Mcghie
the_darkest_one
Evil Rage42
Sherry Birkin
REWorld
DivideByZero
RebelliousQueen
Mass Distraction
SWITCHMYND
ChrisSherry
Outbreakgirl
Vandal
ThomVD
RaviorStygian
Methsia
00biohazard
The CG
The Knife
Spike991
Sargent D
Ghost Leader
Valentine Fan
Deagle50
70 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31  Next
AuthorMessage
00biohazard
Select Police Force
Select Police Force
00biohazard

Random Facts About Yourself - Page 30 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Facts About Yourself   Random Facts About Yourself - Page 30 EmptyThu Sep 12, 2013 11:35 am

I sometimes feel this weird obsession to become Chris Redfield. I am weird. I admit it.

@ghostleader

I had a dream the other night I WAS Trevor, and I was at a motel in Blaine county. 17th, hurry up.
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Random Facts About Yourself   Random Facts About Yourself - Page 30 EmptyThu Sep 12, 2013 12:49 pm

That's an odd confession.
Back to top Go down
Nobudy
Hunter
Hunter
Nobudy

Playstation Network Clowngoon

PostSubject: Re: Random Facts About Yourself   Random Facts About Yourself - Page 30 EmptyThu Sep 12, 2013 12:55 pm

Ghost Leader wrote:
Mcghie wrote:
Ghost Leader wrote:

On an unrelated note, I dreamed last night that I was playing GTA V. Why won't September 17th get here sooner? Crying or Very sad 
You know I had a dream exactly like this as well.
It was when the trailer for the characters was released, I watch it at night and was amped up about the game.
I woke up the next morning in a haze of confusion trying to find my GTA V game case so I could pop the disk in my PS3.
It then came to me that it was a dream, I was slightly down about the fact It wasn't out yet and then went into fits of laughter at my own
stupidity.
I feel your pain, man.

Random Facts About Yourself - Page 30 Bro-Hug
Five...more...days. On another note, does anyone here watch The Legend of Korra? After a year and three months, Book 2 is FINALLY airing TOMORROW! Too bad I have to watch it in secret since I'm the only one who watches the Avatar franchise.
Back to top Go down
Mcghie
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Mcghie

Steam : BioDeamz

PostSubject: Re: Random Facts About Yourself   Random Facts About Yourself - Page 30 EmptyThu Sep 12, 2013 12:59 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:
I just did some counting. I've beaten 178 games in my life, not counting all the browser games. I might be forgetting some but that's still a pretty good number.
Nice one Razz
I wonder how much games I've beaten.
I will have to sit down one day and count, I really don't want to though as I know it's going to high as hell.
I've counted 110 and that is only games within my library that I can see and count from computer seat.
I've still got a massive chunk of my library to count.
The ones I've counted are only a small fraction of SNES titles, PS1, PC, and a pretty big chunk of my PS2 library.
I say damn I own a lot of games and I've beaten a lot of games in my time.
I see it as a merit of honour though lol Very Happy

@EVERYONE !
Less than a week to go before we can revel in GTA goodness, LESS THAN A WEEKS FUCKERS !!!!!!

P.S - I'm not even that excited Rolling Eyes 
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: Random Facts About Yourself   Random Facts About Yourself - Page 30 EmptyFri Sep 13, 2013 4:12 am

I'm still pissed that my PS3 died and Sony has made it practically impossible to get your saves out of the system without repairing the damn thing. I was close to finishing a bunch of games but now I don't even feel like starting them over.
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
Mcghie
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Mcghie

PostSubject: Re: Random Facts About Yourself   Random Facts About Yourself - Page 30 EmptyFri Sep 13, 2013 5:03 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:
I'm still pissed that my PS3 died and Sony has made it practically impossible to get your saves out of the system without repairing the damn thing. I was close to finishing a bunch of games but now I don't even feel like starting them over.
You can easily just take the hard drive out and replace it with your new PS3.
Of coarse this would mean that you would have to buy the same PS3, so you couldn't go from a 40GB and put the hard drive into lets say the new slimline models.
I know how you feel though, Microsoft made is no matter what xbox you had you could use one of their transfer cables and transfer your data over to your new console.
I wished Sony had done something like this.
Maybe the PS4 could take a page of Steams book and use could save storage so that you could easily obtain your data through your PSN account.
I mean the xbox 360 lets you do that just now but the cloud storage is like basically nothing as the dedicated storage space is something like 500mb
which holds virtually nothing except cache'd data.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Random Facts About Yourself   Random Facts About Yourself - Page 30 EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 3:47 am

Mcghie wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
Of coarse this would mean that you would have to buy the same PS3, so you couldn't go from a 40GB and put the hard drive into lets say the new slimline models.
I know how you feel though, Microsoft made is no matter what xbox you had you could use one of their transfer cables and transfer your data over to your new console.
Maybe the PS4 could take a page of Steams book and use could save storage so that you could easily obtain your data through your PSN account.
I mean the xbox 360 lets you do that just now but the cloud storage is like basically nothing as the dedicated storage space is something like 500mb
The problem is, my dead PS3 is the extinct backwards compatible 60gb model. So no luck there.

PS3 does actually have the transfer data thing with the cables. I just can't do it because my old PS3 is indefinitely dead and cannot be booted.

I also had some of my saves on Sony's cloud storage (PS+) but not all because I was an idiot. I did back up my saves on my friend's hard drive (they are now deleted) and a memory stick, that I mysteriously lost a few weeks before my PS3 died. On the note of Sony's cloud storage for saves, it's one gig.
Back to top Go down
PWNERX
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
PWNERX

Playstation Network PWNER-XIII
Steam : pwner_xiii

PostSubject: Re: Random Facts About Yourself   Random Facts About Yourself - Page 30 EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 4:02 am

Mass Distraction wrote:
Mcghie wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
The problem is, my dead PS3 is the extinct backwards compatible 60gb model. So no luck there.

PS3 does actually have the transfer data thing with the cables. I just can't do it because my old PS3 is indefinitely dead and cannot be booted.

I also had some of my saves on Sony's cloud storage (PS+) but not all because I was an idiot. I did back up my saves on my friend's hard drive (they are now deleted) and a memory stick, that I mysteriously lost a few weeks before my PS3 died. On the note of Sony's cloud storage for saves, it's one gig.
Last chance for a Last escape: there is always Amazon/eBay/all these sometimes unreliable sites.
Back to top Go down
http://Isacwill_96@yahoo.com
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Random Facts About Yourself   Random Facts About Yourself - Page 30 EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 9:28 am

PWNERX wrote:
Last chance for a Last escape: there is always Amazon/eBay/all these sometimes unreliable sites.
Considering how expensive old backwards compatible PS3s are and then adding the ridiculous import taxes of Finland, I'd be better off getting the old console repaired, again, and hope it lasts long enough for me to copy the rest of the saves.
Back to top Go down
Mcghie
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Mcghie

PostSubject: Re: Random Facts About Yourself   Random Facts About Yourself - Page 30 EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 5:31 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:
and a memory stick, that I mysteriously lost a few weeks before my PS3 died. On the note of Sony's cloud storage for saves, it's one gig.
Coincidence ? I think not.
definitely smells like the illuminate, I don't know what they want with you but I'd suggest hiding all your gaming peripherals until the heat is off man.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Random Facts About Yourself   Random Facts About Yourself - Page 30 EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 5:43 pm

Mcghie wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
and a memory stick, that I mysteriously lost a few weeks before my PS3 died. On the note of Sony's cloud storage for saves, it's one gig.
definitely smells like the illuminate, I don't know what they want with you but I'd suggest hiding all your gaming peripherals until the heat is off man.
They propably took that box for my RE2, too. Bastards.
Back to top Go down
PWNERX
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
PWNERX

PostSubject: Re: Random Facts About Yourself   Random Facts About Yourself - Page 30 EmptySun Sep 15, 2013 5:14 am

Mass Distraction wrote:
Mcghie wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
If you were in Maine, I know a place...
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Random Facts About Yourself   Random Facts About Yourself - Page 30 EmptySun Sep 15, 2013 7:31 am

PWNERX wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
Mcghie wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
Where the illuminati convenes..?
Back to top Go down
PWNERX
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
PWNERX

PostSubject: Re: Random Facts About Yourself   Random Facts About Yourself - Page 30 EmptySun Sep 15, 2013 9:44 am

Mass Distraction wrote:
PWNERX wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
Mcghie wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
Actually, it's where I get all my old-ass games. It's the Game Citadel, in Bangor, at the Broadway...,eh, "mini-mall". Actually, it's more like a bunch of stores and restaurants clumped in one area.
Back to top Go down
Mcghie
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Mcghie

PostSubject: Re: Random Facts About Yourself   Random Facts About Yourself - Page 30 EmptySun Sep 15, 2013 6:23 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:
PWNERX wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
Mcghie wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
He better have information on their whereabouts.
We about to start a Bōsōzoku gang and hunt they bitches down to retrieve your sacred data and your sexy RE2 box cover.
The bastards have to pay with their blood for this level of disrespect.
Back to top Go down
PWNERX
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
PWNERX

PostSubject: Re: Random Facts About Yourself   Random Facts About Yourself - Page 30 EmptySun Sep 15, 2013 8:46 pm

Mcghie wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
PWNERX wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
Mcghie wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
We about to start a Bōsōzoku gang and hunt they bitches down to retrieve your sacred data and your sexy RE2 box cover.
I'll go get the .357...
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Random Facts About Yourself   Random Facts About Yourself - Page 30 EmptyMon Sep 16, 2013 4:47 am

Game Citadel, the secret cover of Illuminati. Gentlemen, we have cracked the code. Dan Brown, eat your heart out.
Back to top Go down
AWDCP
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
AWDCP

Playstation Network IceFireWarden
Steam : IceFireWarden

PostSubject: Re: Random Facts About Yourself   Random Facts About Yourself - Page 30 EmptyTue Sep 17, 2013 11:20 am

PWNERX wrote:
Mcghie wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
PWNERX wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
Mcghie wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
I'll go get the .357...
Hmm...if we're going to be a Bōsōzoku gang, we're going to need a custom motor shop and about two thousand quarts of red and black paint. And maybe some magnums too...
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/AWeDontCareProduct/featured
PWNERX
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
PWNERX

PostSubject: Re: Random Facts About Yourself   Random Facts About Yourself - Page 30 EmptyTue Sep 17, 2013 3:18 pm

AWDCP wrote:
PWNERX wrote:
Mcghie wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
PWNERX wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
Mcghie wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
I'll go get the .357...
Hmm...if we're going to be a Bōsōzoku gang, we're going to need a custom motor shop and about two thousand quarts of red and black paint. And maybe some magnums too...
Better call Barry...
Back to top Go down
ZombiePrincess
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
ZombiePrincess

Playstation Network MisfitSilentts

PostSubject: Re: Random Facts About Yourself   Random Facts About Yourself - Page 30 EmptyTue Sep 17, 2013 7:20 pm

I'm turning 19 on Sunday ^.^
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheKidsInYourCorner
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Random Facts About Yourself   Random Facts About Yourself - Page 30 EmptyWed Oct 02, 2013 6:34 am

I'm doing this free horror game month thing again: http://www.screwattack.com/user/mass-distraction/blog

Most of last year's stuff can be found here: http://www.residentevilforums.net/t4255-freeware-horror-games
Back to top Go down
AWDCP
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
AWDCP

Playstation Network IceFireWarden
Steam : IceFireWarden

PostSubject: Re: Random Facts About Yourself   Random Facts About Yourself - Page 30 EmptyWed Oct 02, 2013 7:14 am

Mass Distraction wrote:
I'm doing this free horror game month thing again: http://www.screwattack.com/user/mass-distraction/blog

Most of last year's stuff can be found here: http://www.residentevilforums.net/t4255-freeware-horror-games
Sweet, sounds interesting.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/AWeDontCareProduct/featured
PWNERX
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
PWNERX

PostSubject: Re: Random Facts About Yourself   Random Facts About Yourself - Page 30 EmptyWed Oct 02, 2013 8:04 am

I can finally get halfway through RE3 Merc's with Nicholai!!
Back to top Go down
Revan XI9
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
Revan XI9

Playstation Network ThanatosXI9

PostSubject: Re: Random Facts About Yourself   Random Facts About Yourself - Page 30 EmptyWed Oct 02, 2013 10:29 pm

I write stories, and am currently writing a ten part series for a story called Impurity.
Back to top Go down
http://fallen-writings.tumblr.com/
ChrisSherry
STARS Bravo Team
STARS Bravo Team
ChrisSherry

PostSubject: Re: Random Facts About Yourself   Random Facts About Yourself - Page 30 EmptyWed Oct 02, 2013 10:50 pm

I suck very badly at Resident Evil: Out Break.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random Facts About Yourself   Random Facts About Yourself - Page 30 Empty

Back to top Go down

Random Facts About Yourself
Page 30 of 31Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31  Next