HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
ORC - Rage Moment + Is Bertha Helpful? EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
ORC - Rage Moment + Is Bertha Helpful? EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
ORC - Rage Moment + Is Bertha Helpful? EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
ORC - Rage Moment + Is Bertha Helpful? EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
ORC - Rage Moment + Is Bertha Helpful? EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
ORC - Rage Moment + Is Bertha Helpful? EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
ORC - Rage Moment + Is Bertha Helpful? EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
ORC - Rage Moment + Is Bertha Helpful? EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
ORC - Rage Moment + Is Bertha Helpful? EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

ORC - Rage Moment + Is Bertha Helpful?

Go down 
+7
PAULSAMSON
chocotricks
Sargent D
Vandal
Incompetent Barry
Mass Distraction
Evil Rage42
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Evil Rage42
Zombie
Zombie
Evil Rage42

Playstation Network Jagerdu

ORC - Rage Moment + Is Bertha Helpful? Empty
PostSubject: ORC - Rage Moment + Is Bertha Helpful?   ORC - Rage Moment + Is Bertha Helpful? EmptyMon May 21, 2012 10:51 am

Today I finished Operation RaccooN City Campaign and I liked it, but there was a moment in the game where I just simply wanted to throw my controller. It was the part where helicopters were carrying containers very similar to the ones that carried Mr.X in RE2. They dropped like 6 hunters and that's when it became chaos.

The hunters are the most annoying creatures in the game, they always piss me off. First off, all 6 always come for me, and my teammates are never no help. Second, Bertha is always the first person to die because she isn't the fighting type. I keep her because she heals me and can be very helpful when in need.

Then, after using the only first aid spray I have after killing them all, enemy troops begin to come out and, I just die with little health and all my teammates dead. I'm not sure if any of you experienced this but I was literally screaming.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: ORC - Rage Moment + Is Bertha Helpful?   ORC - Rage Moment + Is Bertha Helpful? EmptyMon May 21, 2012 12:32 pm

This is one of those times your username is actually relevant Razz
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
Incompetent Barry
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Incompetent Barry

Playstation Network DaredBlueHawk

PostSubject: Re: ORC - Rage Moment + Is Bertha Helpful?   ORC - Rage Moment + Is Bertha Helpful? EmptyMon May 21, 2012 2:39 pm

i had this moment in RE5 when you needed to inject wesker but when you get close to him Sheva just stands there and does nothing. and you only get like 2 seconds to do it.
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: ORC - Rage Moment + Is Bertha Helpful?   ORC - Rage Moment + Is Bertha Helpful? EmptyMon May 21, 2012 2:53 pm

Oh yeah I hate that part. I used Vector, hid in an alley while my AI took care of the Hunters, when that was finished, I used my optic camo and ran past the enemy troops.
Back to top Go down
Sargent D
Government Official
Government Official
Sargent D

Playstation Network Demented_Warfare
Steam : Eldritch Enigma

PostSubject: Re: ORC - Rage Moment + Is Bertha Helpful?   ORC - Rage Moment + Is Bertha Helpful? EmptyMon May 21, 2012 4:20 pm

Evil Rage42 wrote:
The hunters are the most annoying creatures in the game, they always piss me off.
Holy shit I second that times a million. Everytime they jump in the damn air they always seem to hit you no matter how far you run away from them, or if there's a whole group of them, they just gang rape your ass to the ground and you can't even do anything.
Back to top Go down
https://www.exophase.com/user/Mind%20Astray/
chocotricks
Hunter
Hunter
chocotricks

PostSubject: Re: ORC - Rage Moment + Is Bertha Helpful?   ORC - Rage Moment + Is Bertha Helpful? EmptyMon May 21, 2012 7:27 pm

First of all get the juggernaut it takes them down in no time and then have Berta with you at all times for of course the heal and be Lupo or Vector so you can either have invincibility or sneak up on the spec ops and destroy their face
Back to top Go down
PAULSAMSON
STARS Bravo Team
STARS Bravo Team
PAULSAMSON

Playstation Network DARIOC2013

PostSubject: Re: ORC - Rage Moment + Is Bertha Helpful?   ORC - Rage Moment + Is Bertha Helpful? EmptyMon May 21, 2012 7:55 pm

Mercy wrote:
Oh yeah I hate that part. I used Vector, hid in an alley while my AI took care of the Hunters, when that was finished, I used my optic camo and ran past the enemy troops.

I tried that....but the bastards hunters showed no interest on my partners and only chased me....took me a few tries
Back to top Go down
Incompetent Barry
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Incompetent Barry

PostSubject: Re: ORC - Rage Moment + Is Bertha Helpful?   ORC - Rage Moment + Is Bertha Helpful? EmptyMon May 21, 2012 9:10 pm

hunters are pretty retarted in this game, in older games, you shoot them and they fall down then get back up. in ORC when you shoot them its like shooting a brick wall, they dont react to the shots in the slightest
Back to top Go down
PAULSAMSON
STARS Bravo Team
STARS Bravo Team
PAULSAMSON

PostSubject: Re: ORC - Rage Moment + Is Bertha Helpful?   ORC - Rage Moment + Is Bertha Helpful? EmptyTue May 22, 2012 5:27 am

Incompetent Barry wrote:
hunters are pretty retarted in this game, in older games, you shoot them and they fall down then get back up. in ORC when you shoot them its like shooting a brick wall, they dont react to the shots in the slightest

and their back is bullet proof.....fuck
Back to top Go down
chrisredfield84
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
chrisredfield84

PostSubject: Re: ORC - Rage Moment + Is Bertha Helpful?   ORC - Rage Moment + Is Bertha Helpful? EmptyTue May 22, 2012 7:24 am

I had trouble with hunters first few times. But then found flame thrower. I had to run across the whole area to stay away from them. I also used the cars as loops to run around them and find me some position to fire at them. Also shot guns stun them for a second. can't say the same with assault rifles or guns as such. BTW, I was playing on normal.

I had issues in nemesis battle but cleared it in some time later.But was not screaming or anything.

However, I am screaming when my combos break in mercenaries with cephalos. Arggghhh... those combo breaking bitches in mercenaries.
Back to top Go down
PAULSAMSON
STARS Bravo Team
STARS Bravo Team
PAULSAMSON

PostSubject: Re: ORC - Rage Moment + Is Bertha Helpful?   ORC - Rage Moment + Is Bertha Helpful? EmptyTue May 22, 2012 9:31 am

chrisredfield84 wrote:
I had trouble with hunters first few times. But then found flame thrower

Yes, without that it'd be impossible
Back to top Go down
Incompetent Barry
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Incompetent Barry

PostSubject: Re: ORC - Rage Moment + Is Bertha Helpful?   ORC - Rage Moment + Is Bertha Helpful? EmptyTue May 22, 2012 1:59 pm

i couldnt find the flamethrower very useful for me, maybe cause i like putting some distance between me and the enemy
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: ORC - Rage Moment + Is Bertha Helpful?   ORC - Rage Moment + Is Bertha Helpful? EmptyTue May 22, 2012 10:52 pm

The hunters in this game are just plain retarded though, they jump out at you from nowhere, and when you acquire the target they wander off as if they forgot about you, making fighting a swarm of them confusing and tough.

@Samson, Well I still shot at them, just from the alley. And if they bunched up on me, it was a tight space anyway, so I just lobbed a grenade.
Back to top Go down
00biohazard
Select Police Force
Select Police Force
00biohazard

PostSubject: Re: ORC - Rage Moment + Is Bertha Helpful?   ORC - Rage Moment + Is Bertha Helpful? EmptyWed May 23, 2012 4:59 pm

I felt like drowning a puppy when I faced the hunters in that part. I WAS SO FRIGGIN ANGRY!! took me forever to beat that part. The hunters are just incredibly powerful in this game. Maybe they were a modified version then the ones we see in REmake?
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: ORC - Rage Moment + Is Bertha Helpful?   ORC - Rage Moment + Is Bertha Helpful? EmptyFri May 25, 2012 3:49 am

Evil Rage42 wrote:
Then, after using the only first aid spray I have after killing them all, enemy troops begin to come out and, I just die with little health and all my teammates dead. I'm not sure if any of you experienced this but I was literally screaming.
That's what happens when you mess with US Special Operations Forces. Laughing
Back to top Go down
SWITCHMYND
Hunter
Hunter

PostSubject: Re: ORC - Rage Moment + Is Bertha Helpful?   ORC - Rage Moment + Is Bertha Helpful? EmptyFri May 25, 2012 7:17 am

i did the same things a mercy but i didnt let the AIs kill them all. i do love that game but hate the hunters and the part with nicoli and all them dam lickers to me that was just as bad as the hunters
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ORC - Rage Moment + Is Bertha Helpful?   ORC - Rage Moment + Is Bertha Helpful? Empty

Back to top Go down

ORC - Rage Moment + Is Bertha Helpful?
Page 1 of 1