HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
A question about Wesker, please. - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
A question about Wesker, please. - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
A question about Wesker, please. - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
A question about Wesker, please. - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
A question about Wesker, please. - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
A question about Wesker, please. - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
A question about Wesker, please. - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
A question about Wesker, please. - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
A question about Wesker, please. - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

A question about Wesker, please.

Go down 
+6
Spike991
RaviorStygian
Jill Sandwich
NiteKrawler
RebelliousQueen
Albert Birkin 92
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

A question about Wesker, please. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A question about Wesker, please.   A question about Wesker, please. - Page 2 EmptyFri May 11, 2012 5:07 pm

Okay guyz, it's Uroboros.
Back to top Go down
RaviorStygian
UBCS
UBCS
RaviorStygian

Playstation Network RaviorStygian

PostSubject: Re: A question about Wesker, please.   A question about Wesker, please. - Page 2 EmptyFri May 11, 2012 10:05 pm

Spike991 wrote:
And it will be released into the atmosphere: ensuring total-global-saturation . . .
Back to top Go down
Albert Birkin 92
Cerberus
Cerberus
Albert Birkin 92

PostSubject: Re: A question about Wesker, please.   A question about Wesker, please. - Page 2 EmptyFri May 11, 2012 10:57 pm

RaviorStygian wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
And it will be released into the atmosphere: ensuring total-global-saturation . . .
Seriously, that plan sounded like he stolen it from a James Bond movie. thats was a cliche pretty bad because a man like him could try to reach something else. Besides there is a mistake, if Uroboros are vulnerable to fire, how is that he endure falling into magma at the wnd. that sucks, besides the rockets shouldnt exploded because they hit the magma, they should melted.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1393795331&ref=tn_tnm
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Playstation Network NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: A question about Wesker, please.   A question about Wesker, please. - Page 2 EmptyFri May 11, 2012 11:20 pm

Albert Birkin 92 wrote:
besides the rockets shouldnt exploded because they hit the magma, they should melted.

Nah, that magma was only about waist deep. The rockets would have hit the bottom too quickly to be melted.

Back to top Go down
RaviorStygian
UBCS
UBCS
RaviorStygian

Playstation Network RaviorStygian

PostSubject: Re: A question about Wesker, please.   A question about Wesker, please. - Page 2 EmptySat May 12, 2012 9:16 am

RE5 was supposed to be the first major climax in the series. I say go all the way. Smile

But what I think is weird is what Nite once told me: if he released that virus worldwide, wouldn't the billions of people that couldn't accept the virus turn into a bunch of giant leechy monsters? Pretty big hole. I think old Wesky was just bored. Razz
Back to top Go down
Albert Birkin 92
Cerberus
Cerberus
Albert Birkin 92

PostSubject: Re: A question about Wesker, please.   A question about Wesker, please. - Page 2 EmptySat May 12, 2012 11:25 am

NiteKrawler wrote:
Albert Birkin 92 wrote:
besides the rockets shouldnt exploded because they hit the magma, they should melted.

Nah, that magma was only about waist deep. The rockets would have hit the bottom too quickly to be melted.

Yeah, but I mean, is not about how deep it was, is just that nothing and no one can resist a fall into magma. Not even the T-1000 and the T-850 in Terminator 2 that were machines from the future can handle it, so less a biologycal organism. i know that is just a game, but I really hope he be dead, because if falling into magma doesn't kill him, then nothing in this earth will kill him.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Playstation Network NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: A question about Wesker, please.   A question about Wesker, please. - Page 2 EmptySat May 12, 2012 1:09 pm

He is dead. Capcom officially stated that he was not coming back.
Back to top Go down
Albert Birkin 92
Cerberus
Cerberus
Albert Birkin 92

PostSubject: Re: A question about Wesker, please.   A question about Wesker, please. - Page 2 EmptySat May 12, 2012 1:16 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
He is dead. Capcom officially stated that he was not coming back.
That's good. It would be awesome that Chris and Wesker died together.
Back to top Go down
DeadlyGenetics
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
DeadlyGenetics

PostSubject: Re: A question about Wesker, please.   A question about Wesker, please. - Page 2 EmptyMon May 14, 2012 9:01 am

Mass Distraction wrote:
Yes, yes. You were correct. Albert was #13 and Alex was #12.

I still couldn't find anything indicating that Alex was the father of the program, which I'm rather sure he isn't.

Ok perhaps that little tid bit of info might have been wrong as an argument ensued over it and the creator removed certain sections of his 'research' because of it. And I have found more info on Alex being #12 rather than the Founder of the Wesker Child Project so he must not have been. Kinda funny how both his name and Albert's start with A's. And I kinda find it funny how there was an Alexander Ashford and now there is an Alex Wesker.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A question about Wesker, please.   A question about Wesker, please. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

A question about Wesker, please.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2