HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Do you resemble any RE characters? - Page 6 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Do you resemble any RE characters? - Page 6 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Do you resemble any RE characters? - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Do you resemble any RE characters? - Page 6 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Do you resemble any RE characters? - Page 6 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Do you resemble any RE characters? - Page 6 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Do you resemble any RE characters? - Page 6 EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Do you resemble any RE characters? - Page 6 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Do you resemble any RE characters? - Page 6 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Do you resemble any RE characters?

Go down 
+35
ChrisRedfieldRE156
Teh Black Cat
Paperface*
AL_Redfield
McShowtime
The mastAH!
ResEvilChick
Sniper32
JPHERO
Mister Albert Wesker
Umbrella Project
kallumREfan1994
leonskennedy232
DeadlyGenetics
Mcghie
MasterOfUnlocking
Outbreakgirl
Valentine Fan
Spike991
Kino_00
Vandal
lyfesArcanum
Billy Coen
ThomVD
weskersbarber
chrisredfielmusculo
LeonEMeFFinKennedy
chrisredfield84
Mass Distraction
TeRoR KiD
ohmybasch
RebelliousQueen
Methsia
00biohazard
ChrisSherry
39 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Methsia
Spec Ops Field Unit
Spec Ops Field Unit
Methsia

Steam : Mez

Do you resemble any RE characters? - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do you resemble any RE characters?   Do you resemble any RE characters? - Page 6 EmptyThu Sep 06, 2012 3:22 am

HAH- Very Happy

If you had your hair up you'd look like Claire so much Very Happy The red is really nice and suits you a lot Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ChrisSherry
STARS Bravo Team
STARS Bravo Team
ChrisSherry

PostSubject: Re: Do you resemble any RE characters?   Do you resemble any RE characters? - Page 6 EmptyThu Sep 06, 2012 3:39 am

Methsia wrote:
HAH- Very Happy

If you had your hair up you'd look like Claire so much Very Happy The red is really nice and suits you a lot Very Happy

I second that DeadlyGenetics. Or you could be Wesker and Claire's secret love child! JK lol
Back to top Go down
DeadlyGenetics
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
DeadlyGenetics

PostSubject: Re: Do you resemble any RE characters?   Do you resemble any RE characters? - Page 6 EmptyThu Sep 06, 2012 4:10 am

Methsia wrote:
HAH- Very Happy

I almost always have my hair up, unless I'm taking a picture and I actually do something with my hair. I really want to get a perm and see how I might look with a head full of curls. :3

ChrisSherry wrote:
Methsia wrote:
HAH- Very Happy

I second that DeadlyGenetics. Or you could be Wesker and Claire's secret love child! JK lol

lol Well technically speaking you never do get to see Wesker's actual eye color, now do you? Maybe he had green eyes! 8D *shot* But seriously though, as much as I love the two together I don't think I would want to be a product of their 'love'. Deranged nut for a father and an over protective mother... Sheesh.
Back to top Go down
ChrisSherry
STARS Bravo Team
STARS Bravo Team
ChrisSherry

PostSubject: Re: Do you resemble any RE characters?   Do you resemble any RE characters? - Page 6 EmptyFri Sep 07, 2012 7:44 am

[quote="DeadlyGenetics"]
Methsia wrote:
HAH- Very Happy

I almost always have my hair up, unless I'm taking a picture and I actually do something with my hair. I really want to get a perm and see how I might look with a head full of curls. :3

ChrisSherry wrote:
But seriously though, as much as I love the two together I don't think I would want to be a product of their 'love'. Deranged nut for a father and an over protective mother... Sheesh.
''

I know right? lol Wesker doesn't seem like he would be the fatherly type. I mean from watching the RE6 trailers, it appears he abandoned Jake. But, I think Claire would be a good mother. Smile
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Do you resemble any RE characters?   Do you resemble any RE characters? - Page 6 EmptyFri Sep 07, 2012 8:23 am

ChrisSherry wrote:
Mercy wrote:
Dressing up as Wesker to pick up RE6. I'm going in the afternoon to get it, so I'd look silly if I even tried anything. Plus I'm Asian so I don't look like anyone from Resident Evil.

Aw, Mercy you could still dress up though. You don't have to look like them to cosplay. Wink

Uhm... No, I think that'll be like some fat guy trying to pull off Sailor Moon. Generally if I can't pull it off I'm not going to do it. Also, if it's not a convention; no.
Back to top Go down
ChrisSherry
STARS Bravo Team
STARS Bravo Team
ChrisSherry

PostSubject: Re: Do you resemble any RE characters?   Do you resemble any RE characters? - Page 6 EmptyFri Sep 07, 2012 8:27 am

Mercy wrote:
ChrisSherry wrote:
Mercy wrote:
Dressing up as Wesker to pick up RE6. I'm going in the afternoon to get it, so I'd look silly if I even tried anything. Plus I'm Asian so I don't look like anyone from Resident Evil.

Aw, Mercy you could still dress up though. You don't have to look like them to cosplay. Wink

Uhm... No, I think that'll be like some fat guy trying to pull off Sailor Moon. Generally if I can't pull it off I'm not going to do it. Also, if it's not a convention; no.

Well, alright then. lol
"Some fat guy trying to pull off Sailor Moon" lol!
Back to top Go down
00biohazard
Select Police Force
Select Police Force
00biohazard

PostSubject: Re: Do you resemble any RE characters?   Do you resemble any RE characters? - Page 6 EmptyFri Sep 07, 2012 8:54 am

Mercy wrote:
ChrisSherry wrote:
Mercy wrote:

Resident evil needs a cool asian dude character. That's why I created one in my fanfic lol
Back to top Go down
kallumREfan1994
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen
kallumREfan1994

Playstation Network KALLUM666

PostSubject: Re: Do you resemble any RE characters?   Do you resemble any RE characters? - Page 6 EmptyFri Sep 07, 2012 11:13 am

well alot of my friends say i resemble & are alike with chris redfield RE5 version, i said they're blind, but they still insist it lol.

They said that you joining the police is another reason & i'm building my muscles up for the police fitness test is too, so you could say i resemble chris redfield lol

i'm same height as him and when i enhance my muscles i'll look more like him, i'm hoping this year or next i can go to an event cosplaying as chris ^u^
Back to top Go down
ChrisSherry
STARS Bravo Team
STARS Bravo Team
ChrisSherry

PostSubject: Re: Do you resemble any RE characters?   Do you resemble any RE characters? - Page 6 EmptyFri Sep 07, 2012 11:18 am

kallumREfan1994 wrote:
well alot of my friends say i resemble & are alike with chris redfield RE5 version, i said they're blind, but they still insist it lol.

They said that you joining the police is another reason & i'm building my muscles up for the police fitness test is too, so you could say i resemble chris redfield lol

i'm same height as him and when i enhance my muscles i'll look more like him, i'm hoping this year or next i can go to an event cosplaying as chris ^u^

OK, I've got to see this now, upload a picture! lol
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Do you resemble any RE characters?   Do you resemble any RE characters? - Page 6 EmptyFri Sep 07, 2012 11:28 am

00biohazard wrote:
Mercy wrote:
ChrisSherry wrote:
Mercy wrote:

Resident evil needs a cool asian dude character. That's why I created one in my fanfic lol
I really have to read that…
Back to top Go down
kallumREfan1994
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen
kallumREfan1994

PostSubject: Re: Do you resemble any RE characters?   Do you resemble any RE characters? - Page 6 EmptyFri Sep 07, 2012 11:51 am

ChrisSherry wrote:
kallumREfan1994 wrote:

lol ok i'll see if i can, but i'm much better when i have my hair like his.

p.s: i may not look like him to you lol (my opinion is i look absolutely nothing like him)
Back to top Go down
ChrisSherry
STARS Bravo Team
STARS Bravo Team
ChrisSherry

PostSubject: Re: Do you resemble any RE characters?   Do you resemble any RE characters? - Page 6 EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 8:11 am

kallumREfan1994 wrote:
ChrisSherry wrote:
kallumREfan1994 wrote:

lol ok i'll see if i can, but i'm much better when i have my hair like his.

p.s: i may not look like him to you lol (my opinion is i look absolutely nothing like him)

OK, I will be waiting Smile
Back to top Go down
kallumREfan1994
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen
kallumREfan1994

PostSubject: Re: Do you resemble any RE characters?   Do you resemble any RE characters? - Page 6 EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 12:32 pm

ok, may take awhile lol lost my cam
Back to top Go down
ChrisSherry
STARS Bravo Team
STARS Bravo Team
ChrisSherry

PostSubject: Re: Do you resemble any RE characters?   Do you resemble any RE characters? - Page 6 EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 8:36 pm

Hey guys I have a question, do you think I look anything like Sherry Birkin?
I was thinking of cosplaying as her. Which, I probably will either way. lol
http://teamsnic.deviantart.com/art/Me-Sherry-Birkin-328360775
Back to top Go down
Umbrella Project
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen
Umbrella Project

PostSubject: Re: Do you resemble any RE characters?   Do you resemble any RE characters? - Page 6 EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 8:22 am

Hi everyone! Nice to meet you)

I really want to cosplay somebody from RE, but I can't figure out who will be the best choice for me. Please help me ^_^ Leon, heeeelp!!!)
Excuse the bad quality. Those were taken accidentally by my friend from webcam. I have no makeup on, don't get scared)

Sorry, my english is not good enough. I'm russian)

https://i.servimg.com/u/f31/17/81/84/56/pictur20.jpg

https://i.servimg.com/u/f31/17/81/84/56/pictur21.jpg

https://i.servimg.com/u/f31/17/81/84/56/pictur22.jpg
Back to top Go down
Umbrella Project
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen
Umbrella Project

PostSubject: Re: Do you resemble any RE characters?   Do you resemble any RE characters? - Page 6 EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 8:25 am

ChrisSherry, I think you'll do great Sherry, cause you have the same shape of eyes and her shape of lips. It's the major points)
Back to top Go down
ThomVD
Spec Ops Field Unit
Spec Ops Field Unit
ThomVD

Playstation Network ThomVD

PostSubject: Re: Do you resemble any RE characters?   Do you resemble any RE characters? - Page 6 EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 9:21 am

Umbrella Project wrote:

I really want to cosplay somebody from RE, but I can't figure out who will be the best choice for me. Please help me ^_^ Leon, heeeelp!!!)
Excuse the bad quality. Those were taken accidentally by my friend from webcam. I have no makeup on, don't get scared)

The first and third pictures look like RE3/REmake Jill, so I'd suggest that.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: Do you resemble any RE characters?   Do you resemble any RE characters? - Page 6 EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 9:33 am

Images #1 and #3: Definitely Jill.

Image #2: You could also go as Claire.
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
Umbrella Project
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen
Umbrella Project

PostSubject: Re: Do you resemble any RE characters?   Do you resemble any RE characters? - Page 6 EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 9:48 am

Thanks for response!
Jill and Claire is my fav characters. But I think after RE6 I will be absessed with Sherry Birkin too) So can I cosplay her in some way?
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: Do you resemble any RE characters?   Do you resemble any RE characters? - Page 6 EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 9:52 am

If you can make your hair look like hers then I guess there's no stopping you Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
ChrisSherry
STARS Bravo Team
STARS Bravo Team
ChrisSherry

PostSubject: Re: Do you resemble any RE characters?   Do you resemble any RE characters? - Page 6 EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 3:54 pm

Umbrella Project wrote:
ChrisSherry, I think you'll do great Sherry, cause you have the same shape of eyes and her shape of lips. It's the major points)
Thank you Umbrella Smile

Mass Distraction wrote:
Images #1 and #3: Definitely Jill.
Image #2: You could also go as Claire.
I must say, I agree with this.

Umbrella Project wrote:
But I think after RE6 I will be absessed with Sherry Birkin too) So can I cosplay her in some way?

Umbrella Project, you can cosplay as whoever you want Smile

Back to top Go down
Mister Albert Wesker
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Mister Albert Wesker

Playstation Network the-evilking
Steam : Hoxton47

PostSubject: Re: Do you resemble any RE characters?   Do you resemble any RE characters? - Page 6 EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 4:46 pm

Jake Muller...
Back to top Go down
ChrisSherry
STARS Bravo Team
STARS Bravo Team
ChrisSherry

PostSubject: Re: Do you resemble any RE characters?   Do you resemble any RE characters? - Page 6 EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 5:15 pm

Mister Albert Wesker wrote:
Jake Muller...

Upload a picture?
Back to top Go down
Mister Albert Wesker
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Mister Albert Wesker

Playstation Network the-evilking
Steam : Hoxton47

PostSubject: Re: Do you resemble any RE characters?   Do you resemble any RE characters? - Page 6 EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 5:18 pm

ChrisSherry wrote:
Mister Albert Wesker wrote:
Jake Muller...

Upload a picture?
Well umm...I can't because my camera just broke last week.. Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Mcghie
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Mcghie

Steam : BioDeamz

PostSubject: Re: Do you resemble any RE characters?   Do you resemble any RE characters? - Page 6 EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 5:30 pm

Umbrella Project wrote:

Image 1 is spitting image of REmake Jill.
I can just picture you wearing beret in this and being the exact double :O
As Mass pointed out you could pull off Claire as well.
If you tied your hair back I would say you looked a little like her, but defiantly Jill !
Don't worry your English is fine Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do you resemble any RE characters?   Do you resemble any RE characters? - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Do you resemble any RE characters?
Page 6 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next