HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Sherry Birkin and Jake Muller -The children of William and Wesker- - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Sherry Birkin and Jake Muller -The children of William and Wesker- - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Sherry Birkin and Jake Muller -The children of William and Wesker- - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Sherry Birkin and Jake Muller -The children of William and Wesker- - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Sherry Birkin and Jake Muller -The children of William and Wesker- - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Sherry Birkin and Jake Muller -The children of William and Wesker- - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Sherry Birkin and Jake Muller -The children of William and Wesker- - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Sherry Birkin and Jake Muller -The children of William and Wesker- - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Sherry Birkin and Jake Muller -The children of William and Wesker- - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Sherry Birkin and Jake Muller -The children of William and Wesker-

Go down 
+8
will1234562
MSR
gucci13
Monster Mash
weskersbarber
Methsia
Mass Distraction
ChrisSherry
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
ChrisRedfieldRE156
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
ChrisRedfieldRE156

Sherry Birkin and Jake Muller -The children of William and Wesker- - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sherry Birkin and Jake Muller -The children of William and Wesker-   Sherry Birkin and Jake Muller -The children of William and Wesker- - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 4:19 am

@Spike: come on dude not Parker, shes too hot for that chubbster. But jills the main bitch of the series, and Chris dude, runs after her like a puppy, even stays cold to such a hotness like Jessica. I mean i understand that he was focused on the mission, but he was in the middle of the ocean alone with, such a hottie as Jessica, he could have banged her nice and then continue his mission, no one would have known, not even jill . . . Lame Chris, so Lame . . .
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

Sherry Birkin and Jake Muller -The children of William and Wesker- - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sherry Birkin and Jake Muller -The children of William and Wesker-   Sherry Birkin and Jake Muller -The children of William and Wesker- - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 8:55 am

A bit of an update... In City of the Dead, while Irons "only" intended to go all taxidermist on Claire she actually thought he was going to rape her. What's up with Perry and basically every evil person being seen as a rapist?

ChrisRedfieldRE156 wrote:
@Spike: come on dude not Parker, shes too hot for that chubbster.
What's with people being against chubby guys? Parker is da man, he gets all the ladies.
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
ChrisRedfieldRE156
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
ChrisRedfieldRE156

PostSubject: Re: Sherry Birkin and Jake Muller -The children of William and Wesker-   Sherry Birkin and Jake Muller -The children of William and Wesker- - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 9:24 am

Yea hes da man, but he's still chubby . . .
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Sherry Birkin and Jake Muller -The children of William and Wesker-   Sherry Birkin and Jake Muller -The children of William and Wesker- - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 9:25 am

Again, what is so wrong about chubby people? Don't be judgemental.
Back to top Go down
ChrisRedfieldRE156
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
ChrisRedfieldRE156

PostSubject: Re: Sherry Birkin and Jake Muller -The children of William and Wesker-   Sherry Birkin and Jake Muller -The children of William and Wesker- - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 9:49 am

Mass Distraction wrote:
Ok right when you stop being grammar nazi, Fascist Wink
Back to top Go down
RebelliousQueen
Government Official
Government Official
RebelliousQueen

Playstation Network Soulful-Decoder8
Steam : Missy Claire Gaming

PostSubject: Re: Sherry Birkin and Jake Muller -The children of William and Wesker-   Sherry Birkin and Jake Muller -The children of William and Wesker- - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 10:22 am

Mass Distraction wrote:

Yeah, what's wrong with being chubby? I am chubby too, and I am proud of that. You got a problem with us?
Back to top Go down
https://residentevilforums.forumotion.com
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Sherry Birkin and Jake Muller -The children of William and Wesker-   Sherry Birkin and Jake Muller -The children of William and Wesker- - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 11:17 am

Miss Claire Redfield wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:

Yeah, what's wrong with being chubby? I am chubby too, and I am proud of that. You got a problem with us?
You ain't chubby, you liar! I've seen pictures.
Back to top Go down
MSR
User BANNED
User BANNED

Playstation Network Screw Sony

PostSubject: Re: Sherry Birkin and Jake Muller -The children of William and Wesker-   Sherry Birkin and Jake Muller -The children of William and Wesker- - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 2:48 am

Mass Distraction wrote:

There's nothing wrong with being tubby.

Besides Chrisredfield156, the ladies like fluffy. Razz
Back to top Go down
ChrisRedfieldRE156
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
ChrisRedfieldRE156

PostSubject: Re: Sherry Birkin and Jake Muller -The children of William and Wesker-   Sherry Birkin and Jake Muller -The children of William and Wesker- - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 3:07 am

SpikeCloud wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:

yea only fluffies think so Rolling Eyes Just kidding aint nothing wrong with it . . .
Back to top Go down
MSR
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Sherry Birkin and Jake Muller -The children of William and Wesker-   Sherry Birkin and Jake Muller -The children of William and Wesker- - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 3:21 am

SpikeCloud wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:

yea only fluffies think so Rolling Eyes Just kidding aint nothing wrong with it . . .

Fluffer?
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Sherry Birkin and Jake Muller -The children of William and Wesker-   Sherry Birkin and Jake Muller -The children of William and Wesker- - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 3:53 am

SpikeCloud wrote:
SpikeCloud wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:

Fluffer?
The Fluffer of Seville.
Back to top Go down
MSR
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Sherry Birkin and Jake Muller -The children of William and Wesker-   Sherry Birkin and Jake Muller -The children of William and Wesker- - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 3:57 am

Mass Distraction wrote:
SpikeCloud wrote:
SpikeCloud wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:

Fluffer?
The Fluffer of Seville.

All hail Mass, the great fluffer! *bows* Razz
Back to top Go down
White Rock
User BANNED
User BANNED
White Rock

PostSubject: Re: Sherry Birkin and Jake Muller -The children of William and Wesker-   Sherry Birkin and Jake Muller -The children of William and Wesker- - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 8:22 pm

Sometimes, I wonder if they just added Jake to the game so he'd "match" with Sherry. Because honestly, it's the worst reason for a character of his caliber to be included.

I found the whole thing about Wesker having a son bogus to begin with, but now I can see he's just not that important. We know he's a mercenary. What else? He has Daddy's powers? Again, this is just nonsense. This game hasn't been on my radar in months. It's just that Capcom keep throwing new angles on everything.
Back to top Go down
MSR
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Sherry Birkin and Jake Muller -The children of William and Wesker-   Sherry Birkin and Jake Muller -The children of William and Wesker- - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 1:35 am

White Rock wrote:
Sometimes, I wonder if they just added Jake to the game so he'd "match" with Sherry. Because honestly, it's the worst reason for a character of his caliber to be included.

I found the whole thing about Wesker having a son bogus to begin with, but now I can see he's just not that important. We know he's a mercenary. What else? He has Daddy's powers? Again, this is just nonsense. This game hasn't been on my radar in months. It's just that Capcom keep throwing new angles on everything.

Well in his Files they actually divulge some good info. He was a Merc, but that was to help with his mother, obviously daddy Wesker not being in the picture. I disliked the idea of Wesker having a son at first, but eh, it works.

The thing that really made it, and his character for me though, was it being Wesker's son and Birkin's daughter, as a team. That alone makes the Jake/Sherry campaign pretty cool. Then each of the two having their own unique powers, Jake having powers similar to Albert, with the fighting and speed, strenght, etc. Sherry having been infected with G, now has some regenerative powers. It really makes them a killer team, and one of my favourites, especially of the newer teams that we've seen. Leon/Helena, Chris/Piers, Chris/Sheva, etc.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sherry Birkin and Jake Muller -The children of William and Wesker-   Sherry Birkin and Jake Muller -The children of William and Wesker- - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Sherry Birkin and Jake Muller -The children of William and Wesker-
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2