HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
In what order will you play RE6? - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
In what order will you play RE6? - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
In what order will you play RE6? - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
In what order will you play RE6? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
In what order will you play RE6? - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
In what order will you play RE6? - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
In what order will you play RE6? - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
In what order will you play RE6? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
In what order will you play RE6? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

In what order will you play RE6?

Go down 
+18
Kino_00
Lady Yuna
RebelliousQueen
Tisu
Jill Sandwich
Vandal
The CG
RaviorStygian
ThomVD
weskersbarber
ChrisSherry
Methsia
Sargent D
chrisredfielmusculo
nekronuke
Mass Distraction
Incompetent Barry
00biohazard
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

In what order will you play RE6? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: In what order will you play RE6?   In what order will you play RE6? - Page 2 EmptySun May 20, 2012 11:30 am

RaviorStygian wrote:
Did someone say that Chris' happens first? I actually might be inclined to do his first if it happens before everything.
The developers did say that they recommend starting with Leon, for some reason.
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
Kino_00
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Kino_00

PostSubject: Re: In what order will you play RE6?   In what order will you play RE6? - Page 2 EmptySun May 20, 2012 11:35 am

If game suggests some certain order I go with that, or the first option selected in menus.
Doubt you're gonna spoil your gaming experience whichever order you choose for campaigns.
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: In what order will you play RE6?   In what order will you play RE6? - Page 2 EmptySun May 20, 2012 12:14 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:
RaviorStygian wrote:
Did someone say that Chris' happens first? I actually might be inclined to do his first if it happens before everything.
The developers did say that they recommend starting with Leon, for some reason.
Cause the story revolves around him. RE6 was supposed to be with Leon only.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: In what order will you play RE6?   In what order will you play RE6? - Page 2 EmptySun May 20, 2012 12:18 pm

Somehow it still feels like it ended up revolving around Chris. Well, at least judging from the trailers.
Back to top Go down
The CG
Zombie
Zombie
The CG

PostSubject: Re: In what order will you play RE6?   In what order will you play RE6? - Page 2 EmptySun May 20, 2012 2:33 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:
Somehow it still feels like it ended up revolving around Chris. Well, at least judging from the trailers.

Chris is certainly the most interesting character in all this with the whole trauma thing factored in.
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: In what order will you play RE6?   In what order will you play RE6? - Page 2 EmptySun May 20, 2012 4:07 pm

Didn't IGN also say you'll be able to play as Ada after you beat the game as Chris and Leon? Sort of like Seperate Ways? So could you play as Ada before you even get to Jake?
Back to top Go down
RaviorStygian
UBCS
UBCS
RaviorStygian

Playstation Network RaviorStygian

PostSubject: Re: In what order will you play RE6?   In what order will you play RE6? - Page 2 EmptySun May 20, 2012 6:52 pm

Mercy wrote:
Didn't IGN also say you'll be able to play as Ada after you beat the game as Chris and Leon? Sort of like Seperate Ways? So could you play as Ada before you even get to Jake?
Woah that would be sweet.

It's pretty cool that they're going back to multiple character campaigns like some of the older games.
Back to top Go down
Lady Yuna
Zombie
Zombie
Lady Yuna

Playstation Network Yunfang1130

PostSubject: Re: In what order will you play RE6?   In what order will you play RE6? - Page 2 EmptySun May 20, 2012 10:58 pm

Mercy wrote:

Nope. =(

Quote :
It appears as though the Ada storyline will become available to players after the Chris and Leon arcs have been completed, plus a third primary narrative featuring a new character.

Source: http://ps3.ign.com/articles/121/1216844p1.html

So, you have to complete all three stories first before you begin Ada's. Dang. If that weren't the case, my order would've been Chris, Leon, Ada, and then Jake.

Back to top Go down
The CG
Zombie
Zombie
The CG

PostSubject: Re: In what order will you play RE6?   In what order will you play RE6? - Page 2 EmptyMon May 21, 2012 1:47 am

Poor Jake. haha
Back to top Go down
DeadlyGenetics
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
DeadlyGenetics

PostSubject: Re: In what order will you play RE6?   In what order will you play RE6? - Page 2 EmptyMon May 21, 2012 3:08 am

I'm tempted to play as Jake first but I may start with Chris instead. If I start with Chris Jake will be second and Leon last. Either way I'm not playing Leon's story first. I have the feeling I wanna save it. I want to play as Jake first as I'm hoping to learn more about him since he's a new character to the series. Plus with little Sherry being all grown up and at his side seeing as she's been MIA since RE2. Oh the choices!
Back to top Go down
RebelliousQueen
Government Official
Government Official
RebelliousQueen

Playstation Network Soulful-Decoder8
Steam : Missy Claire Gaming

PostSubject: Re: In what order will you play RE6?   In what order will you play RE6? - Page 2 EmptyMon May 21, 2012 3:12 am

Mercy wrote:
Whoa that was awesome, I can't wait but still I don't trust IGN's speculation.
Back to top Go down
https://residentevilforums.forumotion.com
chrisredfield84
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
chrisredfield84

PostSubject: Re: In what order will you play RE6?   In what order will you play RE6? - Page 2 EmptyMon May 21, 2012 7:04 am

My order of play would be:
leon,chris and then jake.

I am nostalgic about playing as leon as RE 4 was my first RE game and i prefer him than chris anyday though chris is one of my fav.

Jake...? who...jus kiddin. Can't wait to see his controls as melees seem to be his choice of combat as seen from the trailers.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: In what order will you play RE6?   In what order will you play RE6? - Page 2 EmptyMon May 21, 2012 7:17 am

chrisredfield84 wrote:
Jake...? who...jus kiddin. Can't wait to see his controls as melees seem to be his choice of combat as seen from the trailers.
Seeing as you like God Hand that would be right up your alley Razz
Back to top Go down
RaviorStygian
UBCS
UBCS
RaviorStygian

Playstation Network RaviorStygian

PostSubject: Re: In what order will you play RE6?   In what order will you play RE6? - Page 2 EmptyMon May 21, 2012 12:42 pm

Is Ada's going to be much shorter than the others?

By the way, I wonder if there will be a "last" story unlocked once you beat all of the stories, much like the Sonic Adventure games.
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: In what order will you play RE6?   In what order will you play RE6? - Page 2 EmptyMon May 21, 2012 12:57 pm

RaviorStygian wrote:
Is Ada's going to be much shorter than the others?

By the way, I wonder if there will be a "last" story unlocked once you beat all of the stories, much like the Sonic Adventure games.
Well I'm positive that if there will be an Ada story it's not going to be as long as the actual campaign.
Back to top Go down
chrisredfield84
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
chrisredfield84

PostSubject: Re: In what order will you play RE6?   In what order will you play RE6? - Page 2 EmptyTue May 22, 2012 7:26 am

Mass Distraction wrote:
chrisredfield84 wrote:
Seeing as you like God Hand that would be right up your alley Razz

I guess i should be fine if gameplay was like godhand. It was such an underrated game. I enjoyed every single chapter in that game. Brawling can never be as much fun as godhand. And the soundtrack is one of the mesmerizing and well orchestrtated master pieces i have ever heard.
Back to top Go down
Progenitor
Cerberus
Cerberus
Progenitor

PostSubject: Re: In what order will you play RE6?   In what order will you play RE6? - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 15, 2013 12:05 pm

Hey guys, looking to revive this thread now that Resident Evil 6 has been out for awhile and it's had time to soak in.

What chapter order did you find the game was best played in?

Right now I've been playing all Chapter 1's then 2's and so on.
I've seen recently online different orders that seem more interesting than the one's I've tried and am interested in how you guys like the story of RE6 told.
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: In what order will you play RE6?   In what order will you play RE6? - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 15, 2013 2:47 pm

I also did all chapter 1's and so on and so forth when I first played it. It was the probably the best surprise-wise. Like finding out that Simmons was Sherry's boss, having actually seen Simmons in Leon's campaign made it more personal.
Back to top Go down
ChrisRedfieldRE156
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
ChrisRedfieldRE156

PostSubject: Re: In what order will you play RE6?   In what order will you play RE6? - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 4:52 am

One more month and ill get my chance to play RE6 finally . . . I wanted to play with Leon first, but now after the time i've been waiting for the game there's no chance that ill start playing it with smbdy other than Chris . . . One more F#$%%^ month . . .
Back to top Go down
Progenitor
Cerberus
Cerberus
Progenitor

PostSubject: Re: In what order will you play RE6?   In what order will you play RE6? - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 9:57 am

To be honest when I first played through it I played all through Leon's, then Chris's then Jake's. I can tell you right now, I had no earthly clue who the bad guy was supposed to be or what my real goal was. And I thought the story was real weak. When I got to the end of it and was able to digest it a bit more, I was happy with RE6. And after playing through Ada's, each play through understanding and appreciating the story a bit more, and now playing the chapters in different orders to give the story the effect it was supposed to played in I love Resident Evil 6. It's like listening to a concept album in different orders.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In what order will you play RE6?   In what order will you play RE6? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

In what order will you play RE6?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2