HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Do you think Resident Evil Degeneration should have been a game instead? - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Do you think Resident Evil Degeneration should have been a game instead? - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Do you think Resident Evil Degeneration should have been a game instead? - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Do you think Resident Evil Degeneration should have been a game instead? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Do you think Resident Evil Degeneration should have been a game instead? - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Do you think Resident Evil Degeneration should have been a game instead? - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Do you think Resident Evil Degeneration should have been a game instead? - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Do you think Resident Evil Degeneration should have been a game instead? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Do you think Resident Evil Degeneration should have been a game instead? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Do you think Resident Evil Degeneration should have been a game instead?

Go down 
+14
PAULSAMSON
WyrmKing
Sargent D
Bub537
Jill Sandwich
DeadlyGenetics
leon248
RebelliousQueen
Jilly
Vandal
Mass Distraction
Madame Wesker
Spike991
DarkBiohazard
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

Do you think Resident Evil Degeneration should have been a game instead? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do you think Resident Evil Degeneration should have been a game instead?   Do you think Resident Evil Degeneration should have been a game instead? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 1:42 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:
I just like it because. Me liking it has nothing to do with Anderson.

Jilly wrote:
Zombies. Guns. I guess because it has Leon and Claire too. Razz

I admit it is kind of boring, not really worthy of a re-watch.

Miss Claire Redfield wrote:
I agree. I like it cause it has nothing to do with Anderson.

Jill Sandwich wrote:
PAULSAMSON wrote:
Mercy wrote:
Degeneration was a horrible disgrace of a film, why do people like this movie so much? Is it just because it's not Anderson?

IMO, yes and yes. Yes, it isn't a good movie, and yes the only reason to like it is because it is canon

LOL that's the reason why I liked it.

I can't believe you guys.
Back to top Go down
SWITCHMYND
Hunter
Hunter

Do you think Resident Evil Degeneration should have been a game instead? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do you think Resident Evil Degeneration should have been a game instead?   Do you think Resident Evil Degeneration should have been a game instead? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 1:45 pm

Mercy wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
I just like it because. Me liking it has nothing to do with Anderson.

Jilly wrote:
Zombies. Guns. I guess because it has Leon and Claire too. Razz

I admit it is kind of boring, not really worthy of a re-watch.

Miss Claire Redfield wrote:
I agree. I like it cause it has nothing to do with Anderson.

Jill Sandwich wrote:
PAULSAMSON wrote:
Mercy wrote:
Degeneration was a horrible disgrace of a film, why do people like this movie so much? Is it just because it's not Anderson?

IMO, yes and yes. Yes, it isn't a good movie, and yes the only reason to like it is because it is canon

LOL that's the reason why I liked it.

I can't believe you guys.
I like it cuz the story's alright and it's resident evil and of corse Claire and Leon are in it.
Back to top Go down
Outbreakgirl
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Outbreakgirl

PostSubject: Re: Do you think Resident Evil Degeneration should have been a game instead?   Do you think Resident Evil Degeneration should have been a game instead? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 1:49 pm

As much as I kind of liked it, I don't think that it should have been a game.
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Do you think Resident Evil Degeneration should have been a game instead?   Do you think Resident Evil Degeneration should have been a game instead? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 1:53 pm

halestride wrote:
I like it cuz the story's alright and it's resident evil and of corse Claire and Leon are in it.

No, the story is horrible, what are you talking about? You like it for the same reason why everyone else likes it.

I don't believe that they did this movie justice. As a Resident Evil movie, it did better than Anderson, but that's like saying "At least Batman and Robin is better than the Super Mario Brother the Movie." That really isn't saying much.

@Outbreak: No it shouldn't have. Imagine playing with or as Angela.
Back to top Go down
SWITCHMYND
Hunter
Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Do you think Resident Evil Degeneration should have been a game instead?   Do you think Resident Evil Degeneration should have been a game instead? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 1:57 pm

Alright but I still like all the re movies cg and live action. I can't wait for the new ones.
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Do you think Resident Evil Degeneration should have been a game instead?   Do you think Resident Evil Degeneration should have been a game instead? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 2:08 pm

Hrn, will buy the new CG film. Not expecting much from it. The trailer shows off that they still don't have dubbing down properly. They only fixed some minor things.

Not watching Retribution. Pile of trash, anyone who goes to see those movies are dogs returning to their vomit.
Back to top Go down
Monster Mash
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
Monster Mash

PostSubject: Re: Do you think Resident Evil Degeneration should have been a game instead?   Do you think Resident Evil Degeneration should have been a game instead? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 5:57 pm

No. I liked Degeneration, but if it had been a game, it would have been pretty short and simple.
Back to top Go down
SWITCHMYND
Hunter
Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Do you think Resident Evil Degeneration should have been a game instead?   Do you think Resident Evil Degeneration should have been a game instead? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 6:25 pm

Monster Mash wrote:
No. I liked Degeneration, but if it had been a game, it would have been pretty short and simple.
Exactly it would have much it would be go here go here game over.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do you think Resident Evil Degeneration should have been a game instead?   Do you think Resident Evil Degeneration should have been a game instead? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Do you think Resident Evil Degeneration should have been a game instead?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2