HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Good luck to you in the upcoming Zombie Apocalypse - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Good luck to you in the upcoming Zombie Apocalypse - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Good luck to you in the upcoming Zombie Apocalypse - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Good luck to you in the upcoming Zombie Apocalypse - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Good luck to you in the upcoming Zombie Apocalypse - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Good luck to you in the upcoming Zombie Apocalypse - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Good luck to you in the upcoming Zombie Apocalypse - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Good luck to you in the upcoming Zombie Apocalypse - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Good luck to you in the upcoming Zombie Apocalypse - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Good luck to you in the upcoming Zombie Apocalypse

Go down 
+11
NiteKrawler
chrisredfielmusculo
DeadlyGenetics
S.Winters
Sargent D
00biohazard
Incompetent Barry
Mass Distraction
Spike991
Vandal
ChickenHeart
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
S.Winters
Hunter
Hunter
S.Winters

Good luck to you in the upcoming Zombie Apocalypse - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good luck to you in the upcoming Zombie Apocalypse   Good luck to you in the upcoming Zombie Apocalypse - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 1:20 am

Well, first, I'd run like a mad woman through the Walmart and get me one of those damn Multi-tools, raid the Cheaper Than Dirt Gun store. Then the army navy store for all the holsters I'd need for said guns if I couldn't find them at the gun store.

I would then get myself a 26 foot truck from my job and just load up on food and blankets and all that. I'd get a motorcycle too. ^_^ And then I'd scour the US AND South America and pic up everyone I could to keep them safe. >_<

Who knows where we'd go next.

Or we could hide out in the Mall of America in wherever the hell that is.

I don't care how that movie ended!
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Good luck to you in the upcoming Zombie Apocalypse   Good luck to you in the upcoming Zombie Apocalypse - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 1:26 am

S.Winters wrote:
Well, first, I'd run like a mad woman through the Walmart and get me one of those damn Multi-tools, raid the Cheaper Than Dirt Gun store. Then the army navy store for all the holsters I'd need for said guns if I couldn't find them at the gun store.

I would then get myself a 26 foot truck from my job and just load up on food and blankets and all that. I'd get a motorcycle too. ^_^ And then I'd scour the US AND South America and pic up everyone I could to keep them safe. >_<

Who knows where we'd go next.

Or we could hide out in the Mall of America in wherever the hell that is.

I don't care how that movie ended!

Oh, that's why the page was stretched. Smile

Nah, you don't need to do all that, you and me can do our own thing. Keeping the mall idea.
Back to top Go down
S.Winters
Hunter
Hunter
S.Winters

PostSubject: Re: Good luck to you in the upcoming Zombie Apocalypse   Good luck to you in the upcoming Zombie Apocalypse - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 1:36 am

You're selfish. >_<

But please, let's not make me deal with being pregnant.

And don't let the gang of bikers find us.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Good luck to you in the upcoming Zombie Apocalypse   Good luck to you in the upcoming Zombie Apocalypse - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 1:37 am

S.Winters wrote:
You're selfish. >_<

I never think that far ahead. Smile
Back to top Go down
S.Winters
Hunter
Hunter
S.Winters

PostSubject: Re: Good luck to you in the upcoming Zombie Apocalypse   Good luck to you in the upcoming Zombie Apocalypse - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 1:38 am

Spike991 wrote:
S.Winters wrote:
You're selfish. >_<

What is that supposed to mean? Think far on which of those??? O_o
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Good luck to you in the upcoming Zombie Apocalypse   Good luck to you in the upcoming Zombie Apocalypse - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 1:45 am

S.Winters wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
S.Winters wrote:
You're selfish. >_<

What is that supposed to mean? Think far on which of those??? O_o

Nevermind, I kinda like the truck idea. Except we'd have to pick some people up. Like those of us in the US. Nite, GL(as long as he isn't bashing RE4)...I don't remember who else.

But it could be like Extinction. Minus the crows hopefully.
Back to top Go down
DeadlyGenetics
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
DeadlyGenetics

PostSubject: Re: Good luck to you in the upcoming Zombie Apocalypse   Good luck to you in the upcoming Zombie Apocalypse - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 1:49 am

S.Winters wrote:
I would then get myself a 26 foot truck from my job and just load up on food and blankets and all that. I'd get a motorcycle too. ^_^ And then I'd scour the US AND South America and pic up everyone I could to keep them safe.

We could use a truck from my job, it'd be better as we get up to 56 footers. That's an extra 30 feet for more goods and materials needed if you're going to do something like that. Unless you wanted to try and make it to where you could pack a good bit away in a trailer but still be able to place people inside of it then one of our belly trailers would be good. You could stock up under the flaps then have people reside inside on top of the flaps, having it double as not only a way of having supplies but carrying survivors as well. But then you'd have to make sure that they weren't digging around under the flaps for anything so you wouldn't run out of supplies too quickly.

Me personally making sure my family and people I care about were safe would be first on my list. After I've gotten everybody together I'd move about getting supplies in small groups going from one place to the next.

So does this mean we could all just do a 'convoy' type deal? I personally like the idea of upgrading the vehicles and turning 'em into drivable weapons. >:3

Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Good luck to you in the upcoming Zombie Apocalypse   Good luck to you in the upcoming Zombie Apocalypse - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 1:54 am

DeadlyGenetics wrote:
S.Winters wrote:
I would then get myself a 26 foot truck from my job and just load up on food and blankets and all that. I'd get a motorcycle too. ^_^ And then I'd scour the US AND South America and pic up everyone I could to keep them safe.

We could use a truck from my job, it'd be better as we get up to 56 footers. That's an extra 30 feet for more goods and materials needed if you're going to do something like that. Unless you wanted to try and make it to where you could pack a good bit away in a trailer but still be able to place people inside of it then one of our belly trailers would be good. You could stock up under the flaps then have people reside inside on top of the flaps, having it double as not only a way of having supplies but carrying survivors as well. But then you'd have to make sure that they weren't digging around under the flaps for anything so you wouldn't run out of supplies too quickly.

Me personally making sure my family and people I care about were safe would be first on my list. After I've gotten everybody together I'd move about getting supplies in small groups going from one place to the next.

So does this mean we could all just do a 'convoy' type deal? I personally like the idea of upgrading the vehicles and turning 'em into drivable weapons. >:3

That worked pretty well in that Dawn Of The Dead remake. I like the Convoy idea. Just don't hide it if you get infected, like Mike Epps, that bitch.
Back to top Go down
S.Winters
Hunter
Hunter
S.Winters

PostSubject: Re: Good luck to you in the upcoming Zombie Apocalypse   Good luck to you in the upcoming Zombie Apocalypse - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 1:57 am

DeadlyGenetics wrote:
S.Winters wrote:

We could use a truck from my job, it'd be better as we get up to 56 footers. That's an extra 30 feet for more goods and materials needed if you're going to do something like that. Unless you wanted to try and make it to where you could pack a good bit away in a trailer but still be able to place people inside of it then one of our belly trailers would be good. You could stock up under the flaps then have people reside inside on top of the flaps, having it double as not only a way of have supplies but carrying survivors as well. But then you'd have to make sure that they weren't digging around under the flaps for anything so you wouldn't run out of supplies too quickly.

What place gets 56 foot trucks? Why aren't they doing this at my job???

We could have both. I'd definitely like to have my own big ass truck. But I love the idea of drivable weapons.

We could keep the supplies in a lockable truck, just in case.

But the Mall of America would be great for all of us, if we wanted to all stay safe.

We could all bring in supplies and make some little households.

I wouldn't want to roam for too long. Gas'll deplete fast if we aren't too careful...
Back to top Go down
DeadlyGenetics
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
DeadlyGenetics

PostSubject: Re: Good luck to you in the upcoming Zombie Apocalypse   Good luck to you in the upcoming Zombie Apocalypse - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 2:05 am

S.Winters wrote:
DeadlyGenetics wrote:
S.Winters wrote:

We could use a truck from my job, it'd be better as we get up to 56 footers. That's an extra 30 feet for more goods and materials needed if you're going to do something like that. Unless you wanted to try and make it to where you could pack a good bit away in a trailer but still be able to place people inside of it then one of our belly trailers would be good. You could stock up under the flaps then have people reside inside on top of the flaps, having it double as not only a way of have supplies but carrying survivors as well. But then you'd have to make sure that they weren't digging around under the flaps for anything so you wouldn't run out of supplies too quickly.

We could have both. I'd definitely like to have my own big ass truck. But I love the idea of drivable weapons.

But the Mall of America would be great for all of us, if we wanted to all stay safe.

I wouldn't want to roam for too long. Gas'll deplete fast if we aren't too careful...

Meh they call 'em 56 footers. We unload and load Radioshack and Nutrisystem out and into 'em mostly. Not like I've ever taken a tape measure into one and seen for myself. It's just a really long trailer we mainly refer to as a 'rail'. Unloading them is fun as hell. But loading them to the top is an aggravation.

But where would we go once that mall would be to run out of supplies too? What's our next stop?
Back to top Go down
S.Winters
Hunter
Hunter
S.Winters

PostSubject: Re: Good luck to you in the upcoming Zombie Apocalypse   Good luck to you in the upcoming Zombie Apocalypse - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 2:08 am

DeadlyGenetics wrote:
S.Winters wrote:
DeadlyGenetics wrote:
S.Winters wrote:

Meh they call 'em 56 footers. We unload and load Radioshack and Nutrisystem out and into 'em mostly. Not like I've ever taken a tape measure into one and seen for myself. It's just a really long trailer we mainly refer to as a 'rail'. Unloading them is fun as hell. But loading them to the top is an aggravation.

But where would we go once that mall would be to run out of supplies too? What's our next stop?

Ah. I'm just glad you didn't say like Penske or Budget. Ha ha.

We could always move to another Mall or send people out to get more supplies. Hmm... Damn... What would we do if we couldn't find anymore supplies...? Sad
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Good luck to you in the upcoming Zombie Apocalypse   Good luck to you in the upcoming Zombie Apocalypse - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 2:16 am

S.Winters wrote:

We could always move to another Mall or send people out to get more supplies. Hmm... Damn... What would we do if we couldn't find anymore supplies...? Sad

It's a mall, we'd live forever there. DDuh.
Back to top Go down
S.Winters
Hunter
Hunter
S.Winters

PostSubject: Re: Good luck to you in the upcoming Zombie Apocalypse   Good luck to you in the upcoming Zombie Apocalypse - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 2:20 am

Spike991 wrote:
S.Winters wrote:

It's a mall, we'd live forever there. DDuh.

You're insane.
Back to top Go down
ChickenHeart
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
ChickenHeart

Playstation Network BrokenWindows

PostSubject: Re: Good luck to you in the upcoming Zombie Apocalypse   Good luck to you in the upcoming Zombie Apocalypse - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 2:26 am

I live near Pittsburgh so I'll be chilling at the Monroeville Mall old school Dawn of the Dead Style.
Back to top Go down
DeadlyGenetics
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
DeadlyGenetics

PostSubject: Re: Good luck to you in the upcoming Zombie Apocalypse   Good luck to you in the upcoming Zombie Apocalypse - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 2:28 am

S.Winters wrote:
DeadlyGenetics wrote:
S.Winters wrote:
DeadlyGenetics wrote:
S.Winters wrote:

See that's what some people don't think about. What if there aren't any more stores to go to for supplies anymore? It suddenly turns into the type of deal where you'd be better off traveling to an isolated island, making sure it's as isolated as possible, and then attempting to grow your own food and build a new life/civilization. Be kinda like starting all over again with humanity in a way. Smile
Back to top Go down
S.Winters
Hunter
Hunter
S.Winters

PostSubject: Re: Good luck to you in the upcoming Zombie Apocalypse   Good luck to you in the upcoming Zombie Apocalypse - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 2:32 am

DeadlyGenetics wrote:
S.Winters wrote:
DeadlyGenetics wrote:
S.Winters wrote:
DeadlyGenetics wrote:
S.Winters wrote:

See that's what some people don't think about. What if there aren't any more stores to go to for supplies anymore? It suddenly turns into the type of deal where you'd be better off traveling to an isolated island, making sure it's as isolated as possible, and then attempting to grow your own food and build a new life/civilization. Be kinda like starting all over again with humanity in a way. Smile

That was my next thought. We'd have to somehow find this isolated island first. But I bet we could do it and continue with life like that. I wouldn't mind starting over. As long as everyone was there with me, I'd care less about it all.

We'd gather all we could and then find us a pilot and get us a plane of some sort and just go.
Back to top Go down
DeadlyGenetics
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
DeadlyGenetics

PostSubject: Re: Good luck to you in the upcoming Zombie Apocalypse   Good luck to you in the upcoming Zombie Apocalypse - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 2:48 am

S.Winters wrote:
DeadlyGenetics wrote:
S.Winters wrote:
DeadlyGenetics wrote:
S.Winters wrote:
DeadlyGenetics wrote:
S.Winters wrote:

That was my next thought. We'd have to somehow find this isolated island first. But I bet we could do it and continue with life like that. I wouldn't mind starting over. As long as everyone was there with me, I'd care less about it all.

We'd gather all we could and then find us a pilot and get us a plane of some sort and just go.

I feel the same way. As long as I have those I care about the most with me and knew they were safe I'd be great and grand with starting over. As for isolated probably looking for something that might not even be charted as an island but just sits out there with no real reason to be traveled to or anything like that.

A plane would probably be safer then a boat too, and of course it'd be faster. Grab one of those big fancy airliners! *shot*
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: Good luck to you in the upcoming Zombie Apocalypse   Good luck to you in the upcoming Zombie Apocalypse - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 5:35 am

I'm fairly certain not all of us would survive. In a world gone wrong there are more threats than the living dead. If I managed to survive I would just hole up in the nearby store until the situation settled down to some extent. Well, if I wasn't called to join my army unit. Then I would most likely be fucked. At least I'd be driving a SUV so I'd have SOME chance of survival once the army base got overrun.

Spike991 wrote:
That worked pretty well in that Dawn Of The Dead remake.
Just scrap the chainsaw idea and if you go to an island make absolutely sure it's deserted Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
chrisredfielmusculo
Licker
Licker

PostSubject: Re: Good luck to you in the upcoming Zombie Apocalypse   Good luck to you in the upcoming Zombie Apocalypse - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 6:47 am

if there was a zombie outbreak,i would just look for a very isolated place
that had natural resources(like a river,animals,plants e,t,c),build a shelter there,waybe bring some guns,and just stayed there

waybe look for survivors,but i woudnt trust them to much
people do crazy things on this situations
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Good luck to you in the upcoming Zombie Apocalypse   Good luck to you in the upcoming Zombie Apocalypse - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 5:45 pm

S.Winters wrote:

I wouldnt be there. Id probably get killed by a zombie early on..
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Playstation Network NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Good luck to you in the upcoming Zombie Apocalypse   Good luck to you in the upcoming Zombie Apocalypse - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 12:20 am

I'll gladly go out and make supply runs. Ultimate Tag: Zombie Edition!
Back to top Go down
Methsia
Spec Ops Field Unit
Spec Ops Field Unit
Methsia

Steam : Mez

PostSubject: Re: Good luck to you in the upcoming Zombie Apocalypse   Good luck to you in the upcoming Zombie Apocalypse - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 11:33 am

Thanks, I'll be sure to stay alive as much as I can.

But if it were to break out now, it would be so hard for me, my bro and my
Dad to survive. We have 3 pets, two are dogs. If we constantly heard moaning
they will automatically bark. Now that's trouble, don't ya think?

*Sigh* I have to plan an escape, don't I?

Yes I do.

Anyway, I would get into the nearest supermarket. Clear it from zombies as best as
I could. (I'm sure there would be lotsa adrenaline infused in me). Get to the storage area and camp there.

I have written down escape routes if there was an outbreak during School too. Razz
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Good luck to you in the upcoming Zombie Apocalypse   Good luck to you in the upcoming Zombie Apocalypse - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 1:07 am

NiteKrawler wrote:
I'll gladly go out and make supply runs. Ultimate Tag: Zombie Edition!

You will be missed..

BTW, do enough people have overly large sigs now??
Back to top Go down
Methsia
Spec Ops Field Unit
Spec Ops Field Unit
Methsia

Steam : Mez

PostSubject: Re: Good luck to you in the upcoming Zombie Apocalypse   Good luck to you in the upcoming Zombie Apocalypse - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 3:19 am

Hey hey, I am resizing mine so don't cry.
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Good luck to you in the upcoming Zombie Apocalypse   Good luck to you in the upcoming Zombie Apocalypse - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 6:36 am

I like my signature size. I don't know how big you want your signature Spike.

But like Spike, I'll remain a pessimist. If the zombie apocolypse does come, (it won't) I'm not going to have some elaborate survival plan like some of my ignorant friends, (keeps a crowbar in their car.. I'll get punished for this some day..) And if it does come I'll turn into a zombie early on because I'll be one of those guys who didn't care. If it comes and I'm alive, I'll just stick with more people who are alive and y'know, survive.

If it comes it comes, everyone likes to think they'll live because everyone is a narcissist in their own story, and they're the main character. No one ever thinks of themselves as the supporting cast though we all practically are. Really, you guys can't be serious about Zombie Survival Plans, are you? What if the car is destroyed? What if there is no mall? What if there is no safe place? What if the outbreak occurs while you're on the can? Honestly, you just can't plan ahead of chaos. Those escape routes in your school meth? What if they're flooded with flash eating zombies? I honestly find people who do this pathetic unless they're writing a zombie movie in which they have a reason to think this out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Good luck to you in the upcoming Zombie Apocalypse   Good luck to you in the upcoming Zombie Apocalypse - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Good luck to you in the upcoming Zombie Apocalypse
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next