HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
I'm pissed .....Spike is gonna love this EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
I'm pissed .....Spike is gonna love this EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
I'm pissed .....Spike is gonna love this EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
I'm pissed .....Spike is gonna love this EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
I'm pissed .....Spike is gonna love this EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
I'm pissed .....Spike is gonna love this EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
I'm pissed .....Spike is gonna love this EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
I'm pissed .....Spike is gonna love this EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
I'm pissed .....Spike is gonna love this EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

I'm pissed .....Spike is gonna love this

Go down 
+9
Spike991
weskersbarber
Mass Distraction
Vandal
00biohazard
NiteKrawler
DeadlyGenetics
Sargent D
PAULSAMSON
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
PAULSAMSON
STARS Bravo Team
STARS Bravo Team
PAULSAMSON

Playstation Network DARIOC2013

I'm pissed .....Spike is gonna love this Empty
PostSubject: I'm pissed .....Spike is gonna love this   I'm pissed .....Spike is gonna love this EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 7:30 pm

The only mode you can play offline in ORC is the USS campaign, everything else is on online multiplayer, even the Heroes mode... which means that in the 360 you'll need a gold account to play them......FUUUUU
Back to top Go down
Sargent D
Government Official
Government Official
Sargent D

Playstation Network Demented_Warfare
Steam : Eldritch Enigma

PostSubject: Re: I'm pissed .....Spike is gonna love this   I'm pissed .....Spike is gonna love this EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 7:32 pm

I KNOW RIGHT!!! Evil or Very Mad

I gotta pay for a goddamn gold account again and I'm trying to save up my money....fuck you Microsoft. -.-
Back to top Go down
https://www.exophase.com/user/Mind%20Astray/
PAULSAMSON
STARS Bravo Team
STARS Bravo Team
PAULSAMSON

PostSubject: Re: I'm pissed .....Spike is gonna love this   I'm pissed .....Spike is gonna love this EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 7:34 pm

Fuck everyone. I was gonna get it for Ps3 anyways...but I'd like to try those modes in the 360 first to check if the special edition was worth it....If I create a new profile and a new live account I could get the free month for gold but I still have to put my paypal or credit card...SUCKS
Back to top Go down
Sargent D
Government Official
Government Official
Sargent D

PostSubject: Re: I'm pissed .....Spike is gonna love this   I'm pissed .....Spike is gonna love this EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 7:36 pm

PAULSAMSON wrote:
Fuck everyone. I was gonna get it for Ps3 anyways...but I'd like to try those modes in the 360 first to check if the special edition was worth it....If I create a new profile and a new live account I could get the free month for gold but I still have to put my paypal or credit card...SUCKS
Yeah, I never paid for gold yet. I only had gold for 1 month and that was because it was free, but now of course I have to pay for the damn thing just to play online.
Back to top Go down
PAULSAMSON
STARS Bravo Team
STARS Bravo Team
PAULSAMSON

PostSubject: Re: I'm pissed .....Spike is gonna love this   I'm pissed .....Spike is gonna love this EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 8:09 pm

the amount of nerd-rage I got.......it's TOO DAMN HIGH.................AND OVER 9000 too...
Back to top Go down
Sargent D
Government Official
Government Official
Sargent D

PostSubject: Re: I'm pissed .....Spike is gonna love this   I'm pissed .....Spike is gonna love this EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 8:15 pm

PAULSAMSON wrote:
the amount of nerd-rage I got.......it's TOO DAMN HIGH.................AND OVER 9000 too...
I know how you feel dude, it just makes ya want to do this...

Back to top Go down
PAULSAMSON
STARS Bravo Team
STARS Bravo Team
PAULSAMSON

PostSubject: Re: I'm pissed .....Spike is gonna love this   I'm pissed .....Spike is gonna love this EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 8:38 pm

except for putting a remote up the ass
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'm pissed .....Spike is gonna love this   I'm pissed .....Spike is gonna love this EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 8:40 pm

PAULSAMSON wrote:
Yeah except for that.
Back to top Go down
Sargent D
Government Official
Government Official
Sargent D

PostSubject: Re: I'm pissed .....Spike is gonna love this   I'm pissed .....Spike is gonna love this EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 8:42 pm

PAULSAMSON wrote:
Ah dude thats the thing I always do when I'm super angry.
Back to top Go down
DeadlyGenetics
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
DeadlyGenetics

PostSubject: Re: I'm pissed .....Spike is gonna love this   I'm pissed .....Spike is gonna love this EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 8:44 pm

Are you serious? Dude that really bites big time. Why the hell does everything have to go to 'online only' crap now?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'm pissed .....Spike is gonna love this   I'm pissed .....Spike is gonna love this EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 8:48 pm

Why would Spike love not being able to play any of the other campaigns in single player mode?
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Playstation Network NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: I'm pissed .....Spike is gonna love this   I'm pissed .....Spike is gonna love this EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 8:50 pm

Owned.
Back to top Go down
DeadlyGenetics
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
DeadlyGenetics

PostSubject: Re: I'm pissed .....Spike is gonna love this   I'm pissed .....Spike is gonna love this EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 8:51 pm

保守的な wrote:
Why would Spike love not being able to play any of the other campaigns in single player mode?

He's being sarcastic meaning Spike most likely won't be too happy either when he finds out about this. :/
Back to top Go down
Sargent D
Government Official
Government Official
Sargent D

PostSubject: Re: I'm pissed .....Spike is gonna love this   I'm pissed .....Spike is gonna love this EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 8:56 pm

DeadlyGenetics wrote:
Why the hell does everything have to go to 'online only' crap now?
Because that's all this generation of gamers cares about.
Back to top Go down
PAULSAMSON
STARS Bravo Team
STARS Bravo Team
PAULSAMSON

PostSubject: Re: I'm pissed .....Spike is gonna love this   I'm pissed .....Spike is gonna love this EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 9:05 pm

Sargent D wrote:
DeadlyGenetics wrote:
Why the hell does everything have to go to 'online only' crap now?
Because that's all this generation of gamers cares about.

What about 2 years from now when the hype for this game is lost and only a certain amount of people will be interested in playing the game??? if you can't find anyone online you'll be left without the others modes

NiteKrawler wrote:
Owned

You said it

保守的な wrote:

because I believe he doesn't have a gold account
Back to top Go down
DeadlyGenetics
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
DeadlyGenetics

PostSubject: Re: I'm pissed .....Spike is gonna love this   I'm pissed .....Spike is gonna love this EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 10:07 pm

Doesn't matter to me anyways. I reserved it and can't even pick it up. The mall where I am sucks as they closed the store(meaning they're not letting people who reserved them get them until the morning) and there is no way in and the only other GameStop I can go to that's second closest to me so I can get it won't allow me to get it there because I reserved it here. So I'm not reserving games in the mall anymore. When I reserve RE6 I'm driving to the other GameStop...
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: I'm pissed .....Spike is gonna love this   I'm pissed .....Spike is gonna love this EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 10:09 pm

DeadlyGenetics wrote:
The mall where I am sucks as they closed the store(meaning they're not letting people who reserved them get them until the morning) and there is no way in

lol...Were you going to try a "B & E"?
Back to top Go down
00biohazard
Select Police Force
Select Police Force
00biohazard

PostSubject: Re: I'm pissed .....Spike is gonna love this   I'm pissed .....Spike is gonna love this EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 10:11 pm

Fuck live, Ive never played online, and probably never will. Im playing ORCs campaign now, which is pretty good. But Im used to not playing online, so its not a big deal for me. Guess im from the old school n64 gamers, who was happy with splitscreen multiplayer and a solid campaign. Now these kids just play online, screwem. lol
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: I'm pissed .....Spike is gonna love this   I'm pissed .....Spike is gonna love this EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 10:19 pm

Meh. I'm more old school than you if you think N64 is old school lol. NES is what I had as a kid. I still love online gaming though. A lot.
Back to top Go down
DeadlyGenetics
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
DeadlyGenetics

PostSubject: Re: I'm pissed .....Spike is gonna love this   I'm pissed .....Spike is gonna love this EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 10:21 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
DeadlyGenetics wrote:
The mall where I am sucks as they closed the store(meaning they're not letting people who reserved them get them until the morning) and there is no way in

I probably could have succeeded as I'm pretty good at picking locks and all that, but then there's the cameras and the cleaning guy and then Security came rolling up right when I went up to the window to peek in and scope the area out.

I don't like how I paid for something I can not have when I was told I'd be able to have it. I feel like an 8 year old who was just bribed with an allowance if I took the trash out. Oh wait haha you don't need no money! You're only 8!!!!!!!!! Go play in your room.
Back to top Go down
PAULSAMSON
STARS Bravo Team
STARS Bravo Team
PAULSAMSON

PostSubject: Re: I'm pissed .....Spike is gonna love this   I'm pissed .....Spike is gonna love this EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 10:26 pm

00biohazard wrote:
Fuck live, Ive never played online, and probably never will. Im playing ORCs campaign now, which is pretty good. But Im used to not playing online, so its not a big deal for me. Guess im from the old school n64 gamers, who was happy with splitscreen multiplayer and a solid campaign. Now these kids just play online, screwem. lol

That's my point, the game's really good, but the campaign is over after 4 hours tops, and if you don't have live that's it you are out of gameplay

DeadlyGenetics wrote:
NiteKrawler wrote:
DeadlyGenetics wrote:

I probably could have succeeded as I'm pretty good at picking locks and all that, but then there's the cameras and the cleaning guy and then Security came rolling up right when I went up to the window to peek in and scope the area out.

I don't like how I paid for something I can not have when I was told I'd be able to have it. I feel like an 8 year old who was just bribed with an allowance if I took the trash out. Oh wait haha you don't need no money! You're only 8!!!!!!!!! Go play in your room.

You should freeze yourself until the morning, like Cartman did when he couldn't wait for the Wii
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: I'm pissed .....Spike is gonna love this   I'm pissed .....Spike is gonna love this EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 2:50 am

So wait... Theres no split screen? What if I want to play with my brother? We have to get another Xbox another copy and do a system link?

Tell me I'm reading that wrong.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: I'm pissed .....Spike is gonna love this   I'm pissed .....Spike is gonna love this EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 6:04 am

@Sarge: Christ, I thought that guy was having some kind of a seizure or something Very Happy He was like on the verge of death.
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
weskersbarber
Umbrella Security Service
Umbrella Security Service
weskersbarber

PostSubject: Re: I'm pissed .....Spike is gonna love this   I'm pissed .....Spike is gonna love this EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 7:44 am

So people who dont have online cant play every mission in the campaign? What a crock of shit. I have online but I feel sorry for those who dont and want to play ORC badly.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: I'm pissed .....Spike is gonna love this   I'm pissed .....Spike is gonna love this EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 7:55 am

weskersbarber wrote:
So people who dont have online cant play every mission in the campaign?
No, it's just that after the campaign there's only the multiplayer modes so after you finish the story there's not much to do without online.
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm pissed .....Spike is gonna love this   I'm pissed .....Spike is gonna love this Empty

Back to top Go down

I'm pissed .....Spike is gonna love this
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next