HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Which director is hated the most Anderson or Michael Bay? - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Which director is hated the most Anderson or Michael Bay? - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Which director is hated the most Anderson or Michael Bay? - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Which director is hated the most Anderson or Michael Bay? - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Which director is hated the most Anderson or Michael Bay? - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Which director is hated the most Anderson or Michael Bay? - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Which director is hated the most Anderson or Michael Bay? - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Which director is hated the most Anderson or Michael Bay? - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Which director is hated the most Anderson or Michael Bay? - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Which director is hated the most Anderson or Michael Bay?

Go down 
+15
fernandofan08
ohmybasch
Vandal
ChickenHeart
lyfesArcanum
NiteKrawler
PAULSAMSON
weskersbarber
Sargent D
Methsia
Jill Sandwich
RebelliousQueen
Mass Distraction
Spike991
PunkMaister
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Which of the 2 directors is hated the most?
Anderson
Which director is hated the most Anderson or Michael Bay? - Page 3 Vote_lcap80%Which director is hated the most Anderson or Michael Bay? - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 80% [ 12 ]
Michael Bay
Which director is hated the most Anderson or Michael Bay? - Page 3 Vote_lcap0%Which director is hated the most Anderson or Michael Bay? - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Both are hated equally!
Which director is hated the most Anderson or Michael Bay? - Page 3 Vote_lcap20%Which director is hated the most Anderson or Michael Bay? - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 20% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 15

AuthorMessage
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

Which director is hated the most Anderson or Michael Bay? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Which director is hated the most Anderson or Michael Bay?   Which director is hated the most Anderson or Michael Bay? - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 10:33 am

I still enjoyed the Transformers movies thoroughly even though I am a fan of them. the third one was somewhat of a disappointment but nowhere near as much as Anderson's RE movies have lately been.

According to ChickenHeart the movie will be named Ninja Turtles so it's all good.
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
ChickenHeart
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
ChickenHeart

Playstation Network BrokenWindows

PostSubject: Re: Which director is hated the most Anderson or Michael Bay?   Which director is hated the most Anderson or Michael Bay? - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 10:48 am

Here's the source for the name: http://blog.viacom.com/2012/03/scenes-from-the-nickelodeon-upfront/

It's about half way down the page. Also he was quoted saying “We want this film to have the impact of a Transformers one,”

My god.... Shocked
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Which director is hated the most Anderson or Michael Bay?   Which director is hated the most Anderson or Michael Bay? - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 10:56 am

The page also says that the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles name will stay with the original series and they will only use it on some upcoming animated series.

Good, this means these are already set in different universes.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Which director is hated the most Anderson or Michael Bay?   Which director is hated the most Anderson or Michael Bay? - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 6:26 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:
Good, this means these are already set in different universes.

Oh, were you really worried about that affecting the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles canon?
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Which director is hated the most Anderson or Michael Bay?   Which director is hated the most Anderson or Michael Bay? - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 4:22 am

I was more worried that Bay would try to affect it.
Back to top Go down
PunkMaister
Zombie
Zombie

PostSubject: Re: Which director is hated the most Anderson or Michael Bay?   Which director is hated the most Anderson or Michael Bay? - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 6:14 am

But aren't the live action RE films set in a different universe from the games as well?

How can it be OK to trample other franchises as long as they are set in different universes but it's not OK for RE? That's nothing but pure hypocrisy in my opinion.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Which director is hated the most Anderson or Michael Bay?   Which director is hated the most Anderson or Michael Bay? - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 6:36 am

What I mean is this: If he changes the title it will be okay with me. The movie seems quite lame to me already but I'll just have to wait and see. It's not that I'm okay with the stupid ass idea but I'm okay with him using a different title. At least that helps in telling them apart.

The case with Transformers, at least for me, is that they are actually well made movies, unlike the god awful abominations Anderson has been spewing out as of late.
Back to top Go down
lyfesArcanum
Select Police Force
Select Police Force
lyfesArcanum

PostSubject: Re: Which director is hated the most Anderson or Michael Bay?   Which director is hated the most Anderson or Michael Bay? - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 1:28 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:
What I mean is this: If he changes the title it will be okay with me. The movie seems quite lame to me already but I'll just have to wait and see. It's not that I'm okay with the stupid ass idea but I'm okay with him using a different title. At least that helps in telling them apart.

The case with Transformers, at least for me, is that they are actually well made movies, unlike the god awful abominations Anderson has been spewing out as of late.

I think the first one was. But like many, many film franchises (POTC comes to mind), it all went downhill from there.
Back to top Go down
PunkMaister
Zombie
Zombie

PostSubject: Re: Which director is hated the most Anderson or Michael Bay?   Which director is hated the most Anderson or Michael Bay? - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 3:47 pm

This pretty much sums up the general sentiment about Bay.

"It seems that the hatred against Bay runs far deeper than you have been led to believe Padawan"

BTW if you need further proof read the comments in the video.

[Rant]To me both Anderson and Bay are cocksuckers[/Rant]
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Which director is hated the most Anderson or Michael Bay?   Which director is hated the most Anderson or Michael Bay? - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 6:21 pm

Of course if you ask who's worse: the guy who fucked up Transformers or the guy who fucked up Resident Evil in a Resident Evil forum, people are going to say Paul Anderson.
Back to top Go down
PunkMaister
Zombie
Zombie

PostSubject: Re: Which director is hated the most Anderson or Michael Bay?   Which director is hated the most Anderson or Michael Bay? - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 7:22 pm

Mercy wrote:
Of course if you ask who's worse: the guy who fucked up Transformers or the guy who fucked up Resident Evil in a Resident Evil forum, people are going to say Paul Anderson.

Not necessarily look:

http://residentevilnews.com/community/threads/which-director-is-hated-the-most-anderson-or-michael-bay.4035/page-2#post-109789

Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Which director is hated the most Anderson or Michael Bay?   Which director is hated the most Anderson or Michael Bay? - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 8:25 pm

Make sense. The Island was crap. I voted that I hate them equally.
Back to top Go down
ohmybasch
Zombie
Zombie
ohmybasch

Playstation Network ohmybasch

PostSubject: Re: Which director is hated the most Anderson or Michael Bay?   Which director is hated the most Anderson or Michael Bay? - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 12:25 pm

Hmmm, well I'd have to say Paul is the worst because at least Michael didn't replace the Autobots with his own made up imaginary friends. Just imagine the Autobots replaced instead with the Eidolons of FFXIII. Yeah...

I didn't know Michael Bay directed the Island. I thought it was eh, it had Ewan Mcgregor so I watched like half of the movie, got bored of it after a while. I did notice the characters did way too much running around and all that usual Michael Bay stuff.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Which director is hated the most Anderson or Michael Bay?   Which director is hated the most Anderson or Michael Bay? - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 10:55 pm

ohmybasch wrote:
Hmmm, well I'd have to say Paul is the worst because at least Michael didn't replace the Autobots with his own made up imaginary friends. Just imagine the Autobots replaced instead with the Eidolons of FFXIII. Yeah...

I didn't know Michael Bay directed the Island. I thought it was eh, it had Ewan Mcgregor so I watched like half of the movie, got bored of it after a while. I did notice the characters did way too much running around and all that usual Michael Bay stuff.

What the heck! I thought you were gone.

And I haven't seen any of the Transformers, but my guess is you don't much like Anderson's RE movies.
Back to top Go down
RebelliousQueen
Government Official
Government Official
RebelliousQueen

Playstation Network Soulful-Decoder8
Steam : Missy Claire Gaming

PostSubject: Re: Which director is hated the most Anderson or Michael Bay?   Which director is hated the most Anderson or Michael Bay? - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 11:45 pm

ohmybasch wrote:

I have to agree. This is very true! Anderson is still the suckiest.
Back to top Go down
https://residentevilforums.forumotion.com
ohmybasch
Zombie
Zombie
ohmybasch

PostSubject: Re: Which director is hated the most Anderson or Michael Bay?   Which director is hated the most Anderson or Michael Bay? - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 9:36 pm

Spike991 wrote:
ohmybasch wrote:

And I haven't seen any of the Transformers, but my guess is you don't much like Anderson's RE movies.

I tend to disappear a lot, even in real life 0.o lol

Yeah, I think Paul is the worst, I saw Mortal Kombat recently, hated it, don't get why some actually like it. It didn't even have fatalities. I guess it was made for the kids or something, lame! I wanted Ichi the Killer gore.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Which director is hated the most Anderson or Michael Bay?   Which director is hated the most Anderson or Michael Bay? - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 12:07 am

ohmybasch wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
ohmybasch wrote:

Yeah, I think Paul is the worst, I saw Mortal Kombat recently, hated it, don't get why some actually like it. It didn't even have fatalities. I guess it was made for the kids or something, lame! I wanted Ichi the Killer gore.

That's your complaint? It wasn't violent enough?

Get over it.

That movie had tons of kick ass action that'd make Jackie Chan envious. Scorpion was just awesome, up til he got his head sliced open and lava started spurting outta him. Awesome soundtrack too, super catchy. Toasty!
Back to top Go down
ohmybasch
Zombie
Zombie
ohmybasch

PostSubject: Re: Which director is hated the most Anderson or Michael Bay?   Which director is hated the most Anderson or Michael Bay? - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 2:01 am

Spike991 wrote:
ohmybasch wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
ohmybasch wrote:

Get over it.

That movie had tons of kick ass action that'd make Jackie Chan envious. Scorpion was just awesome, up til he got his head sliced open and lava started spurting outta him. Awesome soundtrack too, super catchy. Toasty!

Well I'll be honest, I'm not very familiar with the Mortal Kombat universe, though I have played some of the games and from what I know, Mortal Kombat is in fact NOTABLE for being a violent game, so yes I would expect some hardcore violence.

Also another thing, it was too damn dark, and not even Tim Burton dark, just annoying dark.
Some scenes, especially in the beginning, I couldn't see a darn thing.
I know it's a 90's movies, but hey, I was recently watching the Fugitive with Tommy Lee Jones and Harrison Ford which is 2 years older yet it looks like it's from this decade. Must have been the budget.

I just thought it was soooooo boring, even the action was dull. I could watch Taylor Lautner in Abduction and it would do the same for me.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Which director is hated the most Anderson or Michael Bay?   Which director is hated the most Anderson or Michael Bay? - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 5:46 am

I am a fan of the Mortal Kombat series and thought that (and the second one plus the series) was amazing Very Happy The best thing seeing my favorite characters in a movie. Wonder when the new one is coming out?

Sadly, still one of the only Anderson movies that was good.
Back to top Go down
fernandofan08
Zombie
Zombie
fernandofan08

Playstation Network andrewisthejoker

PostSubject: Re: Which director is hated the most Anderson or Michael Bay?   Which director is hated the most Anderson or Michael Bay? - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 9:36 am

Id say Anderson, but Michael Bay revealing how he is truly going to rape Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles was crossing the line.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Which director is hated the most Anderson or Michael Bay?   Which director is hated the most Anderson or Michael Bay? - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 1:57 am

ohmybasch wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
ohmybasch wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
ohmybasch wrote:

Get over it.

Well I'll be honest, I'm not very familiar with the Mortal Kombat universe, though I have played some of the games and from what I know, Mortal Kombat is in fact NOTABLE for being a violent game, so yes I would expect some hardcore violence.

Also another thing, it was too damn dark, and not even Tim Burton dark, just annoying dark.
Some scenes, especially in the beginning, I couldn't see a darn thing.
I know it's a 90's movies, but hey, I was recently watching the Fugitive with Tommy Lee Jones and Harrison Ford which is 2 years older yet it looks like it's from this decade. Must have been the budget.

I just thought it was soooooo boring, even the action was dull. I could watch Taylor Lautner in Abduction and it would do the same for me.

Hmmm, IDK what to tell ya, you might wanna adjust your TV, cuz I actually don't remember it being notably dark..

The action was nice though. And possibly unintentionally funny with Scorpion and Cage during their kombat scene.

It being a 90's film and probably being pretty low budget I'm sure did affect certain things though.

And don't compare MK to TL...Finish Him!
Back to top Go down
Evil Rage42
Zombie
Zombie
Evil Rage42

Playstation Network Jagerdu

PostSubject: Re: Which director is hated the most Anderson or Michael Bay?   Which director is hated the most Anderson or Michael Bay? - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 11:42 am

I do not understand why they both receive hate for the movies they do. I love Transformers and I love Resident Evil. They are both great movies in my opinion.
Back to top Go down
SWITCHMYND
Hunter
Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Which director is hated the most Anderson or Michael Bay?   Which director is hated the most Anderson or Michael Bay? - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 12:06 pm

Hell transformers was bad ass why people haten.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Which director is hated the most Anderson or Michael Bay?   Which director is hated the most Anderson or Michael Bay? - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 1:07 pm

Evil Rage42 wrote:
I do not understand why they both receive hate for the movies they do. I love Transformers and I love Resident Evil. They are both great movies in my opinion.
At least Transformers had a consistent story and good special effects.
Back to top Go down
SWITCHMYND
Hunter
Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Which director is hated the most Anderson or Michael Bay?   Which director is hated the most Anderson or Michael Bay? - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 1:11 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:
Evil Rage42 wrote:
At least Transformers had a consistent story and good special effects.
exactly ! I thought they did a great job with transformers.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Which director is hated the most Anderson or Michael Bay?   Which director is hated the most Anderson or Michael Bay? - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Which director is hated the most Anderson or Michael Bay?
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next