HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
RE ORC.. WOLF PACK Which character will you pick? EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
RE ORC.. WOLF PACK Which character will you pick? EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
RE ORC.. WOLF PACK Which character will you pick? EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
RE ORC.. WOLF PACK Which character will you pick? EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
RE ORC.. WOLF PACK Which character will you pick? EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
RE ORC.. WOLF PACK Which character will you pick? EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
RE ORC.. WOLF PACK Which character will you pick? EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
RE ORC.. WOLF PACK Which character will you pick? EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
RE ORC.. WOLF PACK Which character will you pick? EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

RE ORC.. WOLF PACK Which character will you pick?

Go down 
+9
Methsia
Foxdie
ChickenHeart
Mass Distraction
WyrmKing
Spike991
PAULSAMSON
Sargent D
charlieRE2
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
charlieRE2
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
charlieRE2

Playstation Network The Beret

RE ORC.. WOLF PACK Which character will you pick? Empty
PostSubject: RE ORC.. WOLF PACK Which character will you pick?   RE ORC.. WOLF PACK Which character will you pick? EmptyThu Mar 08, 2012 6:09 pm

VECTOR
Little is known about VECTOR’s background, other than he has obviously trained with Japanese masters as his martial artistry is impressive. His movements are instinctive and smooth – this is in complete contrast to when VECTOR is at rest, standing as motionless as a statue.
He has spent time training directly under our own U.S.S. Alpha Team leader, HUNK per his request. Both share a mutual respect for the others' abilities – and have an ice-cold disregard for any U.S.S. Soldier they consider inferior.

VECTOR has been assigned to Wolfpack where HUNK’s influence will live on. VECTOR has indicated he would like to continue serving with HUNK but for now the organization is better served with them on different teams. Perhaps the occasion will arise when they will work together again.

HECTOR HIVERS
Originally from Puerto Rico, BELTWAY discovered early in life that making people laugh was a good way to earn trust and friendship. As time went by, his practical jokes became more physical in nature – and often involved the complete humiliation of his target.
When he discovered explosives could play a key role in his unique sense of humor, his future path became clear. The irresistible lure of military grade explosives saw him join the army and channel his tendencies into a career. However, he still had not learned restraint – resulting in a dishonorable discharge which was just one step away from a court martial (had we not stepped in).
BELTWAY lacks any sense of compassion and we realized his special talents were a perfect fit for the U.S.S.; as long as we are able to keep him on a short leash.

KAREN LESPROUX
She is an experienced French Special Forces Operative who left soldiering to focus on raising a family with her 'dream man'. Unfortunately, her husband was abusive and violent towards her, something she tolerated for the sake of her children thanks to her training and discipline. Things escalated when he laid hands on the children – at which point LUPO snapped and killed him with her bare hands.
She was acquitted by a sympathetic judge and tried to embark on life as a single mother – something she singularly failed to do. The real world is no place for a trained killer. LUPO's instincts proved too strong, soldiering was in her blood. With that, she returned to work as a private contractor, protecting, controlling and killing for the highest bidder.
LUPO currently leads the 'Wolfpack,' within the U.S.S. and she demands the same discipline and obedience that she expects from her own children. This approach has earned her the nickname Wolf Mother.

VLADMIR BODROVSKI
Previously with the former Soviet Union’s security services, SPECTRE was well suited to his role as an intelligence technician where his lack of any standout physical or social characteristics helped him to remain virtually invisible in any situation.
His work brought him into contact with the seedier side of life – something he soon discovered he had an affinity for. He exploited his underworld network for his own gain – namely blackmail – which eventually brought him into conflict with the authorities. As a result, SPECTRE had to flee Russia with investigators and authorities on his heels every step of the way.
He found a home with us, and his surveillance skills have regularly ensured that the corporation stays well informed and the Wolfpack keeps the upper hand in combat situations.

MICHAELA HEINZWAFFEN
BERTHA is an excellent medic, dedicated to healing and keeping the human body working to its maximum potential. Her talent in this area overshadows the fact that she also has an extreme lack of bedside manner; it often seems it is her mission to terrify the person she is working on by detailing exactly how much pain they can expect to experience. This is a particularly pertinent point as BERTHA very rarely uses anesthetic.
Her approach makes her completely unsuitable for work in a civilian role, but an excellent choice as the Wolfpack field medic where her toughness, and lack of sensitivity and sentimentality make her extremely effective.
BERTHA also contracts with anyone willing to pay as a professional torturer. Just as effective at causing pain as she is at healing, she uses her extensive knowledge of the human body to bring her subjects to the brink of death and back again over and over until she gets the information she wants. Her personal work is also a vast source of top secret and back channel information for us which should not be discounted.

CHRISTINE YAMATA
FOUR EYES has been dedicated to science since she was a child – as a result she did not develop the social skills needed to operate successfully in later life. She is detached from normal human emotions, seeing people merely as breeding grounds for her singular love: virology.
This particular branch of science is the sole reason that she is part of the U.S.S.. Her motivation is that this is the best place for her not only to study some of the deadliest outbreaks in the world, but to experiment with some of Umbrella’s own cutting edge viral breakthroughs.

She has no compunction when it comes to gathering and experimenting on live human subjects and on many missions she has been discovered experimenting on the wounded, and often on captives. This has occasionally proven to be detrimental to the ongoing mission.

However, her practical knowledge of virology use in the field is unparalleled.

who is the most interesting and who will you play as first?
Back to top Go down
Sargent D
Government Official
Government Official
Sargent D

Playstation Network Demented_Warfare
Steam : Eldritch Enigma

PostSubject: Re: RE ORC.. WOLF PACK Which character will you pick?   RE ORC.. WOLF PACK Which character will you pick? EmptyThu Mar 08, 2012 7:07 pm

Beltway because he looks very badass and he is the expert in demolitions and thats....well, badass. lol
Back to top Go down
https://www.exophase.com/user/Mind%20Astray/
PAULSAMSON
STARS Bravo Team
STARS Bravo Team
PAULSAMSON

Playstation Network DARIOC2013

PostSubject: Re: RE ORC.. WOLF PACK Which character will you pick?   RE ORC.. WOLF PACK Which character will you pick? EmptyThu Mar 08, 2012 7:09 pm

I choose RE6, well, enough trolling, Vector
Back to top Go down
Sargent D
Government Official
Government Official
Sargent D

PostSubject: Re: RE ORC.. WOLF PACK Which character will you pick?   RE ORC.. WOLF PACK Which character will you pick? EmptyThu Mar 08, 2012 7:12 pm

PAULSAMSON wrote:
I choose RE6, well, enough trolling, Vector
There is always room for trolling. Cool
Back to top Go down
charlieRE2
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
charlieRE2

PostSubject: Re: RE ORC.. WOLF PACK Which character will you pick?   RE ORC.. WOLF PACK Which character will you pick? EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 3:20 am

what is trolling?
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: RE ORC.. WOLF PACK Which character will you pick?   RE ORC.. WOLF PACK Which character will you pick? EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 3:23 am

charlieRE2 wrote:
what is trolling?

Haha, really? I thought I was a caveman. Smile

It's when someone....well, you know, I don't really know how to describe it. Mad

Basically just posting garbage meant to be ugly and argumentative maybe?
Back to top Go down
charlieRE2
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
charlieRE2

PostSubject: Re: RE ORC.. WOLF PACK Which character will you pick?   RE ORC.. WOLF PACK Which character will you pick? EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 3:25 am

oh.. how very annoying.
Back to top Go down
WyrmKing
Zombie
Zombie
WyrmKing

PostSubject: Re: RE ORC.. WOLF PACK Which character will you pick?   RE ORC.. WOLF PACK Which character will you pick? EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 5:30 am

Lupo and Vector
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: RE ORC.. WOLF PACK Which character will you pick?   RE ORC.. WOLF PACK Which character will you pick? EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 8:16 am

I will main Vector so hard that I'll learn how to turn invisible myself.
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
charlieRE2
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
charlieRE2

PostSubject: Re: RE ORC.. WOLF PACK Which character will you pick?   RE ORC.. WOLF PACK Which character will you pick? EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 10:33 am

Mass Distraction wrote:
I will main Vector so hard that I'll learn how to turn invisible myself.

ha ha ha yeah im loving vector too. possibly because of the hunk influence. he is super cool in his own right though. i would love to find out more about his back story.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: RE ORC.. WOLF PACK Which character will you pick?   RE ORC.. WOLF PACK Which character will you pick? EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 10:58 am

Actually part of the reason I wanna play as Vector is me hoping to find out more about HUNK.
Back to top Go down
WyrmKing
Zombie
Zombie
WyrmKing

PostSubject: Re: RE ORC.. WOLF PACK Which character will you pick?   RE ORC.. WOLF PACK Which character will you pick? EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 11:01 am

I do find it funny that Vector is the first playable Asian male character in the franchise that was created by a bunch of Asian guys lol. And it took a western developer (Slant Six) to add him.
Back to top Go down
ChickenHeart
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
ChickenHeart

Playstation Network BrokenWindows

PostSubject: Re: RE ORC.. WOLF PACK Which character will you pick?   RE ORC.. WOLF PACK Which character will you pick? EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 11:01 am

charlieRE2 wrote:
what is trolling?

Don't worry about it and get back in the kitchen and make me a sandwich
Back to top Go down
Foxdie
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen
Foxdie

PostSubject: Re: RE ORC.. WOLF PACK Which character will you pick?   RE ORC.. WOLF PACK Which character will you pick? EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 12:48 pm

Vector, no doubt. If there is ever an opportunity to have a stealth aspect in a game, I will be the first to pounce on it.

Oh, and he has a hood. You can never go wrong with a hood.
Back to top Go down
PAULSAMSON
STARS Bravo Team
STARS Bravo Team
PAULSAMSON

Playstation Network DARIOC2013

PostSubject: Re: RE ORC.. WOLF PACK Which character will you pick?   RE ORC.. WOLF PACK Which character will you pick? EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 1:06 pm

ChickenHeart wrote:
charlieRE2 wrote:
what is trolling?

THAT'S trolling............................and also true
Back to top Go down
Sargent D
Government Official
Government Official
Sargent D

PostSubject: Re: RE ORC.. WOLF PACK Which character will you pick?   RE ORC.. WOLF PACK Which character will you pick? EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 3:13 pm

ChickenHeart wrote:
charlieRE2 wrote:
what is trolling?

Now that's how it's done. Cool
Back to top Go down
charlieRE2
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
charlieRE2

PostSubject: Re: RE ORC.. WOLF PACK Which character will you pick?   RE ORC.. WOLF PACK Which character will you pick? EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 4:29 pm

yes truly pissed me off indeed
Back to top Go down
Methsia
Spec Ops Field Unit
Spec Ops Field Unit
Methsia

Steam : Mez

PostSubject: Re: RE ORC.. WOLF PACK Which character will you pick?   RE ORC.. WOLF PACK Which character will you pick? EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 4:34 pm

PAULSAMSON wrote:
ChickenHeart wrote:
charlieRE2 wrote:
what is trolling?

THAT'S trolling............................and also true

Aww come on, that's getting old.

Back to top Go down
Sargent D
Government Official
Government Official
Sargent D

PostSubject: Re: RE ORC.. WOLF PACK Which character will you pick?   RE ORC.. WOLF PACK Which character will you pick? EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 4:37 pm

Methsia wrote:
Aww come on, that's getting old.
Is it because it offends you? *troll face*
Back to top Go down
charlieRE2
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
charlieRE2

PostSubject: Re: RE ORC.. WOLF PACK Which character will you pick?   RE ORC.. WOLF PACK Which character will you pick? EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 4:40 pm

yes it does.
Back to top Go down
Methsia
Spec Ops Field Unit
Spec Ops Field Unit
Methsia

PostSubject: Re: RE ORC.. WOLF PACK Which character will you pick?   RE ORC.. WOLF PACK Which character will you pick? EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 4:42 pm

It doesn't offend me, but it does offend other people.

Back to top Go down
Sargent D
Government Official
Government Official
Sargent D

PostSubject: Re: RE ORC.. WOLF PACK Which character will you pick?   RE ORC.. WOLF PACK Which character will you pick? EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 5:06 pm

Methsia wrote:
The art of trolling can be a bitch at times. Cool
Back to top Go down
Methsia
Spec Ops Field Unit
Spec Ops Field Unit
Methsia

PostSubject: Re: RE ORC.. WOLF PACK Which character will you pick?   RE ORC.. WOLF PACK Which character will you pick? EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 5:09 pm

Bahh. I'm immune to it. I think.

Anyway back on topic. I will probably look at a video of them first
before picking.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: RE ORC.. WOLF PACK Which character will you pick?   RE ORC.. WOLF PACK Which character will you pick? EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 5:28 am

Psh. There's nothing more awesome than to just jump into a game not knowing anything that's to come.

You could always watch the character trailers Razz
Back to top Go down
charlieRE2
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
charlieRE2

PostSubject: Re: RE ORC.. WOLF PACK Which character will you pick?   RE ORC.. WOLF PACK Which character will you pick? EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 6:00 am

Sargent D wrote:
Methsia wrote:
The art of trolling can be a bitch at times. Cool

yes so go bitch on a different topic.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RE ORC.. WOLF PACK Which character will you pick?   RE ORC.. WOLF PACK Which character will you pick? Empty

Back to top Go down

RE ORC.. WOLF PACK Which character will you pick?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next