HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Colin Salmon and Michelle Rodriguez Back in Retribution. - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Colin Salmon and Michelle Rodriguez Back in Retribution. - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Colin Salmon and Michelle Rodriguez Back in Retribution. - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Colin Salmon and Michelle Rodriguez Back in Retribution. - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Colin Salmon and Michelle Rodriguez Back in Retribution. - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Colin Salmon and Michelle Rodriguez Back in Retribution. - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Colin Salmon and Michelle Rodriguez Back in Retribution. - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Colin Salmon and Michelle Rodriguez Back in Retribution. - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Colin Salmon and Michelle Rodriguez Back in Retribution. - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Colin Salmon and Michelle Rodriguez Back in Retribution.

Go down 
+10
Mass Distraction
Ghost Leader
Vandal
00biohazard
Methsia
weskersbarber
ChrisSherry
Spike991
PAULSAMSON
RebelliousQueen
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
RebelliousQueen
Government Official
Government Official
RebelliousQueen

Playstation Network Soulful-Decoder8
Steam : Missy Claire Gaming

Colin Salmon and Michelle Rodriguez Back in Retribution. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Colin Salmon and Michelle Rodriguez Back in Retribution.   Colin Salmon and Michelle Rodriguez Back in Retribution. - Page 3 EmptyThu May 10, 2012 6:45 am

PAULSAMSON wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:

...I bet they don't even try to explain it.

and it probably should stay that way

Don't count on it guys

Finch wrote:
I just saw this and laughed on the IMDB thing for the movie

"Some characters that died in the previous Resident Evil films are returning for Retribution. How?

It has been confirmed in a recent set report from the film that previously-dead characters (One, Rain, and Carlos) have returned via Umbrella cloning. There is also different variants of the characters; for example, a "Good Rain" and a "Bad Rain".

That's the stupidest idea I've ever heard

Back to top Go down
https://residentevilforums.forumotion.com
weskersbarber
Umbrella Security Service
weskersbarber

PostSubject: Re: Colin Salmon and Michelle Rodriguez Back in Retribution.   Colin Salmon and Michelle Rodriguez Back in Retribution. - Page 3 EmptyThu May 10, 2012 6:58 am

That sounds pure shit. What the fuck goes on in Paul Andersons mind? stupid little fucker.
Back to top Go down
RebelliousQueen
Government Official
Government Official
RebelliousQueen

PostSubject: Re: Colin Salmon and Michelle Rodriguez Back in Retribution.   Colin Salmon and Michelle Rodriguez Back in Retribution. - Page 3 EmptyThu May 10, 2012 7:03 am

weskersbarber wrote:
That sounds pure shit. What the fuck goes on in Paul Andersons mind? stupid little fucker.

I hate it when he said he was a RE addict and big fan of game series. So lame
Back to top Go down
ThomVD
Spec Ops Field Unit
Spec Ops Field Unit
ThomVD

Playstation Network ThomVD

PostSubject: Re: Colin Salmon and Michelle Rodriguez Back in Retribution.   Colin Salmon and Michelle Rodriguez Back in Retribution. - Page 3 EmptyFri May 11, 2012 10:44 am

Finch wrote:
(One, Rain, and Carlos)

Is it bad that I don't remember any of these characters?

Anyhow, that's really fucking stupid :/
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: Colin Salmon and Michelle Rodriguez Back in Retribution.   Colin Salmon and Michelle Rodriguez Back in Retribution. - Page 3 EmptySat May 12, 2012 3:24 am

You... you don't remember Carlos?

As bad as he was in the movies I don't know what to think of this.
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: Colin Salmon and Michelle Rodriguez Back in Retribution.   Colin Salmon and Michelle Rodriguez Back in Retribution. - Page 3 EmptyMon May 14, 2012 11:16 pm

Miss Claire Redfield wrote:
weskersbarber wrote:

Why? Is there something wrong with it?
Back to top Go down
weskersbarber
weskersbarber

PostSubject: Re: Colin Salmon and Michelle Rodriguez Back in Retribution.   Colin Salmon and Michelle Rodriguez Back in Retribution. - Page 3 EmptyTue May 15, 2012 6:34 am

Ghost Leader wrote:
weskersbarber wrote:

Yes. Bringing back characters from the earlier movies through clones is absolutely pish. The same way as having 50 alices running about in afterlife was shit.
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: Colin Salmon and Michelle Rodriguez Back in Retribution.   Colin Salmon and Michelle Rodriguez Back in Retribution. - Page 3 EmptyWed May 16, 2012 1:21 pm

weskersbarber wrote:
Ghost Leader wrote:
weskersbarber wrote:

Yes. Bringing back characters from the earlier movies through clones is absolutely pish. The same way as having 50 alices running about in afterlife was shit.
How does that interfere with him liking the games?
Back to top Go down
weskersbarber
weskersbarber

PostSubject: Re: Colin Salmon and Michelle Rodriguez Back in Retribution.   Colin Salmon and Michelle Rodriguez Back in Retribution. - Page 3 EmptyWed May 16, 2012 1:27 pm

Ghost Leader wrote:
weskersbarber wrote:
Ghost Leader wrote:
weskersbarber wrote:

I never said it did.
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: Colin Salmon and Michelle Rodriguez Back in Retribution.   Colin Salmon and Michelle Rodriguez Back in Retribution. - Page 3 EmptyWed May 16, 2012 6:24 pm

weskersbarber wrote:
Ghost Leader wrote:
weskersbarber wrote:
Ghost Leader wrote:
weskersbarber wrote:

I never said it did.
I never said you said it did. Take note that it was Miss Claire Redfield's post I quoted, meaning my question was directed at her, not you.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Colin Salmon and Michelle Rodriguez Back in Retribution.   Colin Salmon and Michelle Rodriguez Back in Retribution. - Page 3 EmptyWed May 16, 2012 10:06 pm

I do believe he was a true RE fan, but turning a game series you love into a movie series that is equally lovable isn't as easy as it may seem.
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: Colin Salmon and Michelle Rodriguez Back in Retribution.   Colin Salmon and Michelle Rodriguez Back in Retribution. - Page 3 EmptyWed May 16, 2012 11:38 pm

Spike991 wrote:
I do believe he was a true RE fan, but turning a game series you love into a movie series that is equally lovable isn't as easy as it may seem.
If Anderson is satisfied with it and the studio is confident it will succeed, that's really all there is to it. If I write something centered around Resident Evil, I craft its content to the standard that I feel is appropriate and of sufficient quality. You can only create something that you hope people will like and put it out there. If they like it, they like it. If not, oh well.
Back to top Go down
kgould01
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen
kgould01

Playstation Network SNUBKILLER75

PostSubject: Re: Colin Salmon and Michelle Rodriguez Back in Retribution.   Colin Salmon and Michelle Rodriguez Back in Retribution. - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 12:21 am

well my wife brought up a point about maybe they arent clones. you know how alice is having flashbacks. maybe all the other stuff never happened. well in her world it did but then the real world occurred. maybe they never died and it never happened. just a thought.
Back to top Go down
http://fallenprodigy.gamerdna.com
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Colin Salmon and Michelle Rodriguez Back in Retribution.   Colin Salmon and Michelle Rodriguez Back in Retribution. - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 5:54 am

kgould01 wrote:
well my wife brought up a point about maybe they arent clones. you know how alice is having flashbacks. maybe all the other stuff never happened. well in her world it did but then the real world occurred. maybe they never died and it never happened. just a thought.
So... it's like Matrix?
Back to top Go down
RaviorStygian
UBCS
UBCS
RaviorStygian

Playstation Network RaviorStygian

PostSubject: Re: Colin Salmon and Michelle Rodriguez Back in Retribution.   Colin Salmon and Michelle Rodriguez Back in Retribution. - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 6:08 am

Mass Distraction wrote:
kgould01 wrote:
So... it's like Matrix?
I'm assuming. So there's probably going to be a long scene in the movie where she has to de-atrophe her limbs.

On an unrelated note, I'm one of the few people that actually enjoyed the entirety of the Matrix Trilogy.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Colin Salmon and Michelle Rodriguez Back in Retribution.   Colin Salmon and Michelle Rodriguez Back in Retribution. - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 6:14 am

RaviorStygian wrote:
On an unrelated note, I'm one of the few people that actually enjoyed the entirety of the Matrix Trilogy.
You're not alone on that one, although I still think the first was the best. Heck, I even have Animatrix on my shelf.
Back to top Go down
RaviorStygian
UBCS
UBCS
RaviorStygian

PostSubject: Re: Colin Salmon and Michelle Rodriguez Back in Retribution.   Colin Salmon and Michelle Rodriguez Back in Retribution. - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 6:42 am

Mass Distraction wrote:
RaviorStygian wrote:
You're not alone on that one, although I still think the first was the best. Heck, I even have Animatrix on my shelf.
Yeah I agree, the first one is the best one.

And I admit, the ending to Revolutions is a bit rushed, but not really bad. I found it to be a happy ending.

But even if they weren't that good, you have to admire all of the work that went into the them, especially with Reloaded.
Back to top Go down
kgould01
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen
kgould01

Playstation Network SNUBKILLER75

PostSubject: Re: Colin Salmon and Michelle Rodriguez Back in Retribution.   Colin Salmon and Michelle Rodriguez Back in Retribution. - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 10:29 am

i like the matrix. i own all of them.
Back to top Go down
http://fallenprodigy.gamerdna.com
RaviorStygian
UBCS
UBCS
RaviorStygian

PostSubject: Re: Colin Salmon and Michelle Rodriguez Back in Retribution.   Colin Salmon and Michelle Rodriguez Back in Retribution. - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 9:19 pm

kgould01 wrote:
i like the matrix. i own all of them.
My dad just bought all of the movies today actually. Very Happy Including the Animatrix.
Back to top Go down
RebelliousQueen
Government Official
Government Official
RebelliousQueen

PostSubject: Re: Colin Salmon and Michelle Rodriguez Back in Retribution.   Colin Salmon and Michelle Rodriguez Back in Retribution. - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 6:50 pm

"Capcom and I had a great relationship with each other when it comes to games." - Paul W.S Anderson.

I was like, SCREW YOU. Capcom didn't even like you Sad I hate you dude. Retribution was such a dissapoinment, and the clone thing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Colin Salmon and Michelle Rodriguez Back in Retribution.   Colin Salmon and Michelle Rodriguez Back in Retribution. - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Colin Salmon and Michelle Rodriguez Back in Retribution.
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3