HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
No pussy ass actors or toy guns in this one... EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
No pussy ass actors or toy guns in this one... EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
No pussy ass actors or toy guns in this one... EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
No pussy ass actors or toy guns in this one... EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
No pussy ass actors or toy guns in this one... EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
No pussy ass actors or toy guns in this one... EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
No pussy ass actors or toy guns in this one... EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
No pussy ass actors or toy guns in this one... EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
No pussy ass actors or toy guns in this one... EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

No pussy ass actors or toy guns in this one...

Go down 
+3
Methsia
Sargent D
Ghost Leader
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

No pussy ass actors or toy guns in this one... Empty
PostSubject: No pussy ass actors or toy guns in this one...   No pussy ass actors or toy guns in this one... EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 12:53 pm

Just real, active duty US Navy SEALs doing what they do best.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: No pussy ass actors or toy guns in this one...   No pussy ass actors or toy guns in this one... EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 1:06 pm

I want to see this opening weekend so bad. Next weekend, right?
Back to top Go down
Sargent D
Government Official
Government Official
Sargent D

Playstation Network Demented_Warfare
Steam : Eldritch Enigma

PostSubject: Re: No pussy ass actors or toy guns in this one...   No pussy ass actors or toy guns in this one... EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 1:24 pm

Looks like it is going to be a killer movie. cheers
Back to top Go down
https://www.exophase.com/user/Mind%20Astray/
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: No pussy ass actors or toy guns in this one...   No pussy ass actors or toy guns in this one... EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 2:50 pm

保守的な wrote:
I want to see this opening weekend so bad. Next weekend, right?
This Friday.
Back to top Go down
Methsia
Spec Ops Field Unit
Spec Ops Field Unit
Methsia

Steam : Mez

PostSubject: Re: No pussy ass actors or toy guns in this one...   No pussy ass actors or toy guns in this one... EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 3:06 pm

oooooooo. Looks interesting.

I will wait for it to come out on DVD Very Happy
I love these type of films.

Back to top Go down
ChickenHeart
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
ChickenHeart

Playstation Network BrokenWindows

PostSubject: Re: No pussy ass actors or toy guns in this one...   No pussy ass actors or toy guns in this one... EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 4:02 pm

Looks mediocre at best and the "ZOMG REAL NAVY SEALS!!1111" hype is lame.
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: No pussy ass actors or toy guns in this one...   No pussy ass actors or toy guns in this one... EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 6:33 pm

ChickenHeart wrote:
Looks mediocre at best and the "ZOMG REAL NAVY SEALS!!1111" hype is lame.
There was nothing mediocre about it and it lived up to every bit of that hype.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: No pussy ass actors or toy guns in this one...   No pussy ass actors or toy guns in this one... EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 6:52 pm

You know, when I saw this trailer I immediately thought of you GL.
Back to top Go down
ChickenHeart
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
ChickenHeart

PostSubject: Re: No pussy ass actors or toy guns in this one...   No pussy ass actors or toy guns in this one... EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 8:54 pm

I've heard alot of good things in it. Looks like I might be wrong.....this time.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: No pussy ass actors or toy guns in this one...   No pussy ass actors or toy guns in this one... EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 9:30 pm

I'm going to see it this Sunday, I can't wait.
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: No pussy ass actors or toy guns in this one...   No pussy ass actors or toy guns in this one... EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 10:44 pm

ChickenHeart wrote:
I've heard alot of good things in it. Looks like I might be wrong.....this time.
My suggestion would be to see it and decide for yourself, whether that be in the theater now or 8 months down the line when it's on Netflix or something. TBH, you can't really trust many professional "reviewers" and whatnot because the venues that publish their "opinions" are less-than-objective themselves. And much of Hollywood isn't very supportive of the military (just FYI, pro-military =/= pro-war; both are completely different) these days.
Back to top Go down
ChickenHeart
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
ChickenHeart

PostSubject: Re: No pussy ass actors or toy guns in this one...   No pussy ass actors or toy guns in this one... EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 11:15 pm

Ghost Leader wrote:
ChickenHeart wrote:
My suggestion would be to see it and decide for yourself, whether that be in the theater now or 8 months down the line when it's on Netflix or something. TBH, you can't really trust many professional "reviewers" and whatnot because the venues that publish their "opinions" are less-than-objective themselves. And much of Hollywood isn't very supportive of the military (just FYI, pro-military =/= pro-war; both are completely different) these days.

I highly disagree with this one. I hate hearing this "Oh you were in Iraq. I respect your service but I didn't support the war". That's like me saying "Oh hey you're a teacher. That's great you're helping kids but I really feel you're just wasting your time and maybe less than 10% of them will ever be sucessful". Most of the things I've heard were from friends from the military and since we're the harshest reviewers on military related movies it may be a decent watch. I remember when critics spoke so highly of The Hurt Locker and how it was "just like Iraq!!!" Not sure how they'd know that but Iraq was nothing like that movie.
Back to top Go down
weskersbarber
Umbrella Security Service
weskersbarber

PostSubject: Re: No pussy ass actors or toy guns in this one...   No pussy ass actors or toy guns in this one... EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 5:50 am

ChickenHeart wrote:
Ghost Leader wrote:
ChickenHeart wrote:

I highly disagree with this one. I hate hearing this "Oh you were in Iraq. I respect your service but I didn't support the war". That's like me saying "Oh hey you're a teacher. That's great you're helping kids but I really feel you're just wasting your time and maybe less than 10% of them will ever be sucessful". Most of the things I've heard were from friends from the military and since we're the harshest reviewers on military related movies it may be a decent watch. I remember when critics spoke so highly of The Hurt Locker and how it was "just like Iraq!!!" Not sure how they'd know that but Iraq was nothing like that movie.

I take it you werent in the bomb disposal squad? So Iraq probably wasnt like that for you. but maybe it was for the guys in the bomb squad? I dont know. Just putting it out there.
Back to top Go down
ChickenHeart
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
ChickenHeart

PostSubject: Re: No pussy ass actors or toy guns in this one...   No pussy ass actors or toy guns in this one... EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 9:34 am

I was not a member of EOD but I was in the Infantry. Believe me EOD didn't drive around and patrol all by themselves in a humvee. They also rarely if ever wore the bomb suits in most situations. Usually the robot did all the work. They also normally did not defuse or check anything until an area was no longer hot (cleared/no enemy fire). Also they had a habit of getting lost and most of them time you sat for like 8 hours for a "suspected IED" waiting for them to use the robot say "we're not sure" and they'd control detonate the area anyway. EOD is needed like anything else but believe they aren't some super bad ass special force like they showed in the Hurt Locker. There was so much other things wrong with that movie I'll just stop.
Back to top Go down
ChrisSherry
STARS Bravo Team
STARS Bravo Team
ChrisSherry

PostSubject: Re: No pussy ass actors or toy guns in this one...   No pussy ass actors or toy guns in this one... EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 10:34 am

I really want to see this. It looks good.
Back to top Go down
weskersbarber
weskersbarber

PostSubject: Re: No pussy ass actors or toy guns in this one...   No pussy ass actors or toy guns in this one... EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 11:06 am

ChickenHeart wrote:
I was not a member of EOD but I was in the Infantry. Believe me EOD didn't drive around and patrol all by themselves in a humvee. They also rarely if ever wore the bomb suits in most situations. Usually the robot did all the work. They also normally did not defuse or check anything until an area was no longer hot (cleared/no enemy fire). Also they had a habit of getting lost and most of them time you sat for like 8 hours for a "suspected IED" waiting for them to use the robot say "we're not sure" and they'd control detonate the area anyway. EOD is needed like anything else but believe they aren't some super bad ass special force like they showed in the Hurt Locker. There was so much other things wrong with that movie I'll just stop.

Ah right. Ill take your word for it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: No pussy ass actors or toy guns in this one...   No pussy ass actors or toy guns in this one... EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 8:49 pm

I saw this earlier today and really liked it. It really seemed like it ended too early though, the ending really only seemed like 2/3 of the movie was over and there should have been a good 45 minutes left.
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: No pussy ass actors or toy guns in this one...   No pussy ass actors or toy guns in this one... EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 8:14 pm

ChickenHeart wrote:
Ghost Leader wrote:
ChickenHeart wrote:

WTF did any of that have to do with the difference between pro-military and pro-war? I can't be a supporter of the military unless I support invasions of every two-bit shit hole on the other side of the drink?

I do support the war efforts in Afghanistan and Iraq, if that's what you were referring to. I've sent a number of care packages to troops deployed. I donate to veteran organizations. I know it's not much and if I could afford to do more, I surely would.

Hurt Locker =/= Act of Valor. AoV used various live fire training exercises as set pieces. That's as real as it can be without being actual combat. The Hurt Locker was a movie through and through, with blank adapted (and airsoft, in some scenes) guns and scripted action scenes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: No pussy ass actors or toy guns in this one...   No pussy ass actors or toy guns in this one... Empty

Back to top Go down

No pussy ass actors or toy guns in this one...
Page 1 of 1