HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
What TV show/movies are you watching? EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
What TV show/movies are you watching? EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
What TV show/movies are you watching? EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
What TV show/movies are you watching? EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
What TV show/movies are you watching? EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
What TV show/movies are you watching? EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
What TV show/movies are you watching? EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
What TV show/movies are you watching? EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
What TV show/movies are you watching? EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

What TV show/movies are you watching?

Go down 
+8
Outbreakgirl
weskersbarber
chrisredfield84
Godzilla90s
Mass Distraction
Sargent D
Spike991
00biohazard
12 posters
AuthorMessage
00biohazard
Select Police Force
Select Police Force
00biohazard

What TV show/movies are you watching? Empty
PostSubject: What TV show/movies are you watching?   What TV show/movies are you watching? EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 7:01 pm

Basically that. The only TV shows Im watching are american horror story (great show) and californication(gotta love hank moody). What about you guys?
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: What TV show/movies are you watching?   What TV show/movies are you watching? EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 7:02 pm

00biohazard wrote:
californication(gotta love hank moody). What about you guys?

Isn't that David Duchovny? I love X-Files. Surprised
Back to top Go down
Sargent D
Government Official
Government Official
Sargent D

Playstation Network Demented_Warfare
Steam : Eldritch Enigma

PostSubject: Re: What TV show/movies are you watching?   What TV show/movies are you watching? EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 7:04 pm

Well, my favorite TV show is The Big Bang Theory....and my second fav is The Walking Dead.
Back to top Go down
https://www.exophase.com/user/Mind%20Astray/
00biohazard
Select Police Force
Select Police Force
00biohazard

PostSubject: Re: What TV show/movies are you watching?   What TV show/movies are you watching? EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 7:05 pm

Spike991 wrote:
00biohazard wrote:

Yeah, but Hank moody is way cooler IMO. Never was a big xfiles fan, so when people always say OMG THAT MULDER LULZ it kinda pisses me off lol (not you of course mighty powerful mod) xD
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: What TV show/movies are you watching?   What TV show/movies are you watching? EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 7:09 pm

00biohazard wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
00biohazard wrote:

Yeah, but Hank moody is way cooler IMO. Never was a big xfiles fan, so when people always say OMG THAT MULDER LULZ it kinda pisses me off lol (not you of course mighty powerful mod) xD

That's Admin, punk.

And honestly, that's his role, Mulder. Everybody is gonna think Vader when they hear James Earl Jones, Mark Hamil is Luke Skywalker til he dies, Elija Wood is Frodo, Sean Astin is Rudy, etc.

It's a typecasting curse. Nothing that can be done about it.
Back to top Go down
00biohazard
Select Police Force
Select Police Force
00biohazard

PostSubject: Re: What TV show/movies are you watching?   What TV show/movies are you watching? EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 7:40 pm

Spike991 wrote:
00biohazard wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
00biohazard wrote:

That's Admin, punk.

And honestly, that's his role, Mulder. Everybody is gonna think Vader when they hear James Earl Jones, Mark Hamil is Luke Skywalker til he dies, Elija Wood is Frodo, Sean Astin is Rudy, etc.

It's a typecasting curse. Nothing that can be done about it.

Like daniel radcliffe will ALWAYS be harry potter lol
typecasting sucks, i mean, sean connery was in a bunch of great films after 007, but to anyone, connery is STILL 007. Not saying thats bad tho, ol sean is bond to me too, but many great actors are dismissed as being the typecast character. Anyway, the role of hank moody is really excellent with duchovny, couldnt think of anybody better to play him.

PS:forgive me admin, it shall not happen again(bowing)
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: What TV show/movies are you watching?   What TV show/movies are you watching? EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 7:42 pm

I'm watching a lot of anime right now, mostly because there's not many cool shows on TV right now. Oh, and MLP:FiM, of course. Love that show.

Terra Nova is pretty much the only show I watch on TV besides The Simpsons and South Park right now. I also watch this Finnish animated show called Pasila. It's a show about a police department residing in the titular location and it's hilarious.

When they're on I watch: Dexter, Eureka, Lost Room and Supernatural. Eureka's my favorite TV show, it's just so awesome.
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: What TV show/movies are you watching?   What TV show/movies are you watching? EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 7:46 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:
I'm watching a lot of anime right now, mostly because there's not many cool shows on TV right now. Oh, and MLP:FiM, of course. Love that show.

Terra Nova is pretty much the only show I watch on TV besides The Simpsons and South Park right now. I also watch this Finnish animated show called Pasila. It's a show about a police department residing in the titular location and it's hilarious.

When they're on I watch: Dexter, Eureka, Lost Room and Supernatural. Eureka's my favorite TV show, it's just so awesome.

I was playing Palace with a deck of DBZ cards last night, and the person I was playing with and I were talkin' DBZ big time. Very nerdy. Fun though, Vegeta FTW!!!

@Bio, yup, Connery is another perfect example. Even watching him in Rising Sun or The Rock, he was still James Bond. Smile
Back to top Go down
Godzilla90s
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Godzilla90s

Playstation Network Lastgeicocaveman

PostSubject: Re: What TV show/movies are you watching?   What TV show/movies are you watching? EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 8:59 pm

scarface
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What TV show/movies are you watching?   What TV show/movies are you watching? EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 9:05 pm

Babylon 5.

I am going to start watching Star Trek: Voyager and Neon Genesis Evangelion soon though.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: What TV show/movies are you watching?   What TV show/movies are you watching? EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 10:42 pm

Godzilla90s wrote:
scarface

Ah that's my movie, ya cockaroach. Smile
Back to top Go down
chrisredfield84
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
chrisredfield84

PostSubject: Re: What TV show/movies are you watching?   What TV show/movies are you watching? EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 10:30 am

The last show i watched was SURVIVOR South pacific. It was good and entertaining cheers . I wanted ozzy to win the series Mad but was content that sophie won it. I am jus glad that coach did not win it Twisted Evil cuz i hate the fact that he betrayed brandon . I hated brandon as he was emotional and a lose cannon but changed my opinion when he gave up immunity to albert. I am jus waiting for the next season. bounce

Last edited by chrisredfield84 on Tue Feb 21, 2012 10:31 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Grammar)
Back to top Go down
weskersbarber
Umbrella Security Service
Umbrella Security Service
weskersbarber

PostSubject: Re: What TV show/movies are you watching?   What TV show/movies are you watching? EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 1:15 pm

Apart from the usual South Park Family guy etc

Dexter
Walking Dead
The Wire
Lost

All quality.
Back to top Go down
Godzilla90s
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Godzilla90s

Playstation Network Lastgeicocaveman

PostSubject: Re: What TV show/movies are you watching?   What TV show/movies are you watching? EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 2:23 pm

Terminator 2

"Hasta la vista baby"
Back to top Go down
Outbreakgirl
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Outbreakgirl

PostSubject: Re: What TV show/movies are you watching?   What TV show/movies are you watching? EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 6:04 pm

Right now, i'm watching the UK verion of Law and Order.
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: What TV show/movies are you watching?   What TV show/movies are you watching? EmptySat Mar 16, 2013 12:23 am

Spike991 wrote:
Everybody is gonna think Vader when they hear James Earl Jones, Mark Hamil is Luke Skywalker
Personally it's Thulsa Doom and the Joker that come to mind when I hear those names, but each to their own.
Back to top Go down
ZombieGirl
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen
ZombieGirl

PostSubject: Re: What TV show/movies are you watching?   What TV show/movies are you watching? EmptyFri Apr 05, 2013 10:44 am

Game of Thrones. So glad the new season is finally here. Smile
Back to top Go down
SWITCHMYND
Hunter
Hunter

PostSubject: Re: What TV show/movies are you watching?   What TV show/movies are you watching? EmptyWed Apr 10, 2013 1:46 pm

spartacus
Back to top Go down
Teh Black Cat
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Teh Black Cat

PostSubject: Re: What TV show/movies are you watching?   What TV show/movies are you watching? EmptyWed Apr 10, 2013 4:03 pm

I currently started watching that new series Bates Motel, pretty good so far and I'd like to have at least one show to look forward to a week with The Walking Dead being over.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: What TV show/movies are you watching?   What TV show/movies are you watching? EmptyWed Apr 10, 2013 4:16 pm

Bates Motel? Does it have something to do with Psycho, perhaps?
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
Teh Black Cat
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Teh Black Cat

PostSubject: Re: What TV show/movies are you watching?   What TV show/movies are you watching? EmptyWed Apr 10, 2013 4:19 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:
Bates Motel? Does it have something to do with Psycho, perhaps?

Why, yes. Yes it do Razz It's based on the guy Norman Bates and his mother when he was younger, and before he became... well, a Psycho.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What TV show/movies are you watching?   What TV show/movies are you watching? Empty

Back to top Go down

What TV show/movies are you watching?
Page 1 of 1