Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
RE:ABYSS fan fiction - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
RE:ABYSS fan fiction - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
RE:ABYSS fan fiction - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
RE:ABYSS fan fiction - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
RE:ABYSS fan fiction - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
RE:ABYSS fan fiction - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
RE:ABYSS fan fiction - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
RE:ABYSS fan fiction - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
RE:ABYSS fan fiction - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

RE:ABYSS fan fiction

Go down 
+12
VoyageTreader08
PAULSAMSON
ThomVD
chrisredfielmusculo
Monster Mash
Jill Sandwich
Lady Yuna
Methsia
RebelliousQueen
XXLadyXXofXXZombiesXX
Sargent D
00biohazard
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
leon248
Cerberus
Cerberus
leon248

Playstation Network darksonic24

RE:ABYSS fan fiction - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RE:ABYSS fan fiction   RE:ABYSS fan fiction - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 8:06 am

good story man,can you give me any pointers because i am also a fanfiction writer and i see that your very good.
Back to top Go down
ThomVD
Spec Ops Field Unit
Spec Ops Field Unit
ThomVD

Playstation Network ThomVD

PostSubject: Re: RE:ABYSS fan fiction   RE:ABYSS fan fiction - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 10:23 am

That bird scared me xD. Great job again bio Very Happy.
Back to top Go down
Methsia
Spec Ops Field Unit
Spec Ops Field Unit
Methsia

Steam : Mez

PostSubject: Re: RE:ABYSS fan fiction   RE:ABYSS fan fiction - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 10:51 am

Yo! I read it again with the music.

You picked the right one again, especially in this one. Where that crow is following Chris around. Since I restarted the music, it at was the first part that fitted very well into the last 2 paragraphs.

Great job choosing the right music Very Happy
Back to top Go down
00biohazard
Select Police Force
Select Police Force
00biohazard

PostSubject: Re: RE:ABYSS fan fiction   RE:ABYSS fan fiction - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 6:17 pm

The sarcophagul chamber was dim. The torches burned with a fierce flame, but gave a light that shed not the familiar warmth of safety, but a deep disturbing eeriness. The ancient room was tense with an air of uneasiness. It felt like death. A man was kneeling on the floor, praying to an old catholic statue. It depicted Saint Michael, slaying a demon, his majestic and regal face with an air of cold determination. The man knelt and mumbled his prayers. He sobbed. The man was Hans Mikel. Deep in the bowels of Gyerdek Ordog Castle, was his private ritual chamber. He sought solitude and guidance in times of despair, in times of uncertainty. For he knew that his mission was a sinister one, and the weight on his soul was sometimes too much for him to bear.

´Saint Michael, warrior of the heavens, give me the strength to carry out my objective for the heavenly father. It has taken me years, but I am at the doors of success. But I fear what will become of me if this all proved to be false. Has the devil been leading me, and not god?´. He spoke to the figure of the deity, the flames casting a disturbing light on the statue, giving saint michael an unforgiving expression. Hans Mikel continued to sob. He remembered his old life. When things were simple. Before he had entered the employment of that evil man, and his company, Umbrella in the 1980´s. He was but a simple man, who saw in the lord his inspiration to seek the truths that god had left behind for man to discover. He had always been told by his mother, and his wife, that he had a blessed and brilliant mind, a holy man who looked to the heavens to help resolve the world´s problems, through the truth of science. This had driven him to continue his work into biology and neuro-science.

Hans remembered the face of his wife Janine, the american born scientist he had met while studying at University in the United States. She was beautiful to him in every way somebody could be. She loved him, she had a brilliant intellect and her love of truth through scientific method rivalled his own. And when they wed, he remembered her breathtaking blonde hair, her fair face, as she wore her stunning white wedding dress. But these were all distant memories, forgotten by time and by god. The heavenly father had different plans for Hans Mikel. After the birth of his first son, Jeremiah, his life entered a period he referred to, as his new birth. He remembered it with detail, as his knees tasted the cold and solitary stone of the deep dungeon. He was inducted into the Tutela verum quod deus, a masonry founded in the United Kingdom back in 1803. There, he was exposed to many beliefs and scientific endeavors he thought impossible. Endeavors he thought dangerous. Nevertheless, the men who lead this masonry had great power within the the governments of Europe, including many businesses. These men saw in young Hans a visionary, a man who held the love of truth and science and family beyond anything, an example of uncorruptable strength, and the vision of bringing divine justice to the world.

Little by little, the old beliefs of Hans once unquestionable faith and love began to crumble, as he became aware of religious artifacts and historical truthsthat shattered his old perspective of life. It was there when he began to ascend within the order, until reaching the title of grand master . At this point in his life, Hans had become a cynical and distant man, tormented with the many truths these men had held secret from the world. Including research with biological compounds found within sacred regions around the globe. God led him, and guided him as the unprecedented spiritual leader of the world´s elite, substituting the pope for many men of diverse hidden masonries around the world. He was respected and admired by men of power such as presidents, bankers, sheiks, and prominent members of churches all around the world. But an unprecedented evil threatened his vision and that of his order. A sinister man by the name of Ozwell Spencer, which whom had been rejected and stripped of his membership due to his interest of meddling with biological components that were safeguarded by higher members of the order, for his own personal gain.

He had been removed from the order when Hans had just joined, thus Spencer knew nothing of the powerful mason. The Umbrella Corporation had began development of Bio Organic Weapons, blasphemy in the face of god, and disrespect to the order and peace that the Tutela Verum quod deus had protected for centuries. Hans Mikel joined the Umbrella corporation, and due to his vast knowledge and assessment to the companies´ growth in the development of early B.O.W lifeforms (to gain the trust of the heads of the corporation) he gained a powerful place at Umbrella having access to confidential information.

Hans sobbed, for here it was where his mind lingered and doubted his path. It was here where he did not know if he had forsaken god, or he had embraced his destiny. It was at the height of Mikel´s power inside the Umbrella Corporation, that he had created that he would refer to as the bane of mortality. Hans had began to experiment using the ancient biological compounds held sacred by the order, and upon further investigation and failed attempts, he had perfected a compound so powerful, and so sinister in its nature, that he himself grew horrified of it. And his downfall came when Spencer had discovered the nature of his creation. The unstable B.O.W leaked in an umbrella laboratory, causing the fears of every researcher in the facility manifastate themselves in tangible form. A demonic, horned creature became the vivid manifestation of Hans´ deepest fear, and the creature killed every staff member and destroyed the Umbrella facility. It was found two months later, dead on an island in south pacific Asia.

A whole village was found slaughtered, skinned, and decapitated alongside it. It was here when Spencer sought to destroy the compound, and sent his skilled killer and trusted lackey, Albert Wesker to dispose of Mikel. Hans, having the resources and connections to disappear, was never found by Wesker. Frustrated, Wesker had reported to Spencer that Mikel was dead and his research would never reappear. The order only hid him for a time, since after they realized that he had sacriliged the order´s findings to create the evil virus, he was cast out and was left to fend for himself. All he had was god, and the mission the heavenly father had chosen him for. And the day he sacrificed his family for his mission, he knew there was no turning back. For the lord spoke to him, and in a frenzy he slit his family´s throats. his son was fourteen years old. The prolonged exposure to his creation had corrupted his logical mind, and he did not seek truth through science anymore, he saw the world as decaying and corrupt, a dying pool of sin and blasphemy.

Hans Mikel continued to cry. He looked into the judgemental eyes of Saint Michael. Then he heard it. A gurgling sound, accompanied by grunting. The grunting of a lamenting woman. A woman who had once loved him, and could now not even recognize him, through his ravaged, virus addled exterior. A fair eyed, blonde teenage boy stood beside her, choking on his own blood. He had tears in his eyes. Mikel looked at them. ´Forgive me....´ They stood there, his wife now crying. Tears and blood covered them, and their pitiful sight was enough to break Hans. He did not want this. He slayed his offspring. That which was pure died the day these two disturbing figures had ceased to exist. He was now a vessel. A vessel of god, and he would have to resist the pain, the temptations. He could not be weak. Hans Mikel could not bear to witness their figures any longer. He prayed in Latin, and begged the heavenly father to give him strength to continue his inhumane endeavor. The pain and suffering stirring inside the halls and chambers of Tepes University were enough to break any man. But Hans Mikel had to be more than a man. His holy mission was to suffer, bring the pain and despair he had created and spread it upon this world, later to burn in hell for his crimes against the lord. He would be the ultimate sacrifice. He did the lord´s work, but he would not see its fruits. His was a broken soul, a dead soul. And as he regained composure and finished his prayers, he posed a question to himself. Something that made his eyes tearful once more. He looked at his dead wife and child, the same creatures that haunted him since their death, for very waking moment. If I am to burn in hell, and my soul is broken and corrupted, what is this pain I feel, oh lord? what is it?

Back to top Go down
Jill Sandwich
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
Jill Sandwich

PostSubject: Re: RE:ABYSS fan fiction   RE:ABYSS fan fiction - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 6:46 pm

Wow that was pretty crazy. I can't believe Hans would do that. I also liked the mentioning of Spencer and Wesker. At least Hans was lucky enough to escape assassination, unlike Dr. James Marcus. Anyway, when this story is complete, you should really post this on live journal or ff.net for more exposure. This chapter was nicely written and I can't wait to read what else you have in store. Awesome work again 00 Wink.
Back to top Go down
RebelliousQueen
Government Official
Government Official
RebelliousQueen

Playstation Network Soulful-Decoder8
Steam : Missy Claire Gaming

PostSubject: Re: RE:ABYSS fan fiction   RE:ABYSS fan fiction - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 12:24 pm

Excellent! It's cool, I love the part when Spencer and Wesker are mentioned. This Chapter is kinda crazy, but in a good way. Very Happy Love this, You did a good job as always, keep it up, Brother. :3
Back to top Go down
https://residentevilforums.forumotion.com
Methsia
Spec Ops Field Unit
Spec Ops Field Unit
Methsia

PostSubject: Re: RE:ABYSS fan fiction   RE:ABYSS fan fiction - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 2:46 am

Finally commenting.

So I searched a phrase from your wonderful fanfic. What got me into this character 'Hans Mikel', is the fact that he is a Mason? Am I right??

This is the phrase:
"Tutela verum quod deus". I'm loving how you've put some latin into the fanfic.

Well, you'd need to with Mikel.

I'm liking his character so far and the music you chose really fit him, as I've told you.

He could have been a saviour amongst Chris and the others, but because of Spencer he's been tainted. He's like a steady version of Wesker, he is a follower of 'God' and claims he is doing 'deus'' duty. Interesting, Interesting.

It's ironic how he's turning to be a 'devil' and says that the devil has been leading him and not God. I really liked that line, made me go all "PAAHH".

Anyhow, I had a great read with this Very Happy Very snazzy with the music as always.

Mikel remembering his past from this room in front of Saint Michael reminded me of one those "The Chamber of Reflections" in freemasonry. Just an idea, you could write him in one of those next time.

Here's the link: http://freemasonry.bcy.ca/texts/gmd1999/pondering.html

Ciao Very Happy I await your updates!! And your chasing up with comments =_=
Back to top Go down
00biohazard
Select Police Force
Select Police Force
00biohazard

PostSubject: Re: RE:ABYSS fan fiction   RE:ABYSS fan fiction - Page 3 EmptySun May 06, 2012 2:45 am

The loss. The void. The feeling deep down when you know something is watching you, but you are powerless to stop it. The abyss deep down in the vast corridors of the soul, the gut wrenching feeling in knowing something dark follows you, and it won't stop until you're dead. A feeling of helplessness that Chris Redfield had come to dread. What was it? he was conditioned to face these horrors and dismiss them as part of his work, but this time nothing could console him from the darkness that haunted his every step. He was loss within a vast array of trees, and the lives of his teammates were what he was worried about. Had they met the same fate as the scientists? what was he to do? he lost track of the smoke that was leading him to the BSAA camp.

Until he met that bird. Chris paused for a moment. He had been walking, carefully minding his steps into the wilderness after his last encounter with the dark, cackling bird. Maybe it wasn't smoke that was leading him to his devastating encounter with the creature. Maybe it was something else. The forest seemed to have its own personality. It breathed, it spoke, it manipulated and enjoyed Chris suffering. Or that's what it felt like to him. Chris continued to walk. His senses heightened. He heard something in the distance. But what was it? another trap, laid out by whatever that bird was? Chris heart began to pound. Cold sweat tricked down his temples. The sound then became a faint call for help. ` Help... Chris heard it in the distance. In the darkness. His flashlight could only illuminate so much. He saw nothing but the familiar black void and various thick trunks of trees. It was his decision. To see what was calling to him within the obscure blackness of those wicked woods. He made up his mind. Chris Redfield always tried to protect his teamates whenever he could, and the unknown voice that called could very well be one of them. He was a soldier, he thought. Fear could never get the best of him.

The lurking feeling of unease was more present then ever. In Chris's mind. In his thoughts. He picked up his pace. Chris wasn't a coward, but he wouldn't risk it. The distress calls sounded louder. ´Help...mee....´. Chris had his flashlight facing forward as he hurried through the branches in the night. Lying against a tree was a wounded member of the BSAA. He was agonizing. Blood oozed from his mouth in large amounts as held his stomach. ´Hey! where's the rest of your squad? who did this to you?´, said Chris, as he approached the dying man and inspected his wounds. He had lost too much blood. This man was close to his death. `EBCU..Alpha team...you have to get out of this forest...those things aren't BOWs....they're..worse...´ Chris didn't want to believe it, this man was on his deathbed. His logical mind debated with his instinct. These Bio Weapons are different from the rest..even Umbrella was afraid of them... the gas is lethal, it messes with your mind... But even having those facts present in his mind he knew whatever was lurking in that forest was more than just his paranoia. `Save...Liutenant Beatrice...She's at our vehicle five minutes south west of here...She hid when it came...it wanted me...I drank from it... that damned PO--nd....´. The man exhaled his final breath. At least he now had a lead. Chris wondered about the pond this man had mentioned. It wasn't the one where he washed his wounds....It couldn't be..

Last edited by 00biohazard on Sat Jul 28, 2012 1:54 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
RebelliousQueen
Government Official
Government Official
RebelliousQueen

PostSubject: Re: RE:ABYSS fan fiction   RE:ABYSS fan fiction - Page 3 EmptySun May 06, 2012 8:58 am

00biohazard wrote:

`Save...Liutenant Beatrice...She's at our vehicle five minutes south west of here...She hid when it came...it wanted me...I drank from it...

Whoa, new character. Leutenant Beatrice? I am one of the characters this time. By the way, my real name is Beatrice so I was very liked it! You have a taste of choosing beautiful names! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
00biohazard
Select Police Force
Select Police Force
00biohazard

PostSubject: Re: RE:ABYSS fan fiction   RE:ABYSS fan fiction - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 2:47 am

The vehicle was destroyed. It was crashed into a nearby tree, and supplies were scattered everywhere, as if someone or something had ravaged it with an incredible fury. Chris was sure something was there, waiting, lurking in the shadows for someone to show up and become its unsuspecting prey. Or maybe this forest had made him too paranoid...after all, he had spent fifteen minutes just sitting there, looking. Perhaps this liutenant Beatrice was inside the vehicle, hiding for dear life? Chris mustered up the courage to stand and head over to the wreckage. He had to investigate. Chris stood and pointed the flashlight towards the wreckage of the vehicle. Crimson stains of blood decorated the doors, giving Chris the impression that whatever had been here was looking for carnage. But it somehow didn't seem like a savage beast attack, like most B.O.W's. This seemed more...elaborate. Like someone had taken their time with this attack. What the hell was going on here? Chris illuminated the rest of the area, surrounding the derelict vehicle. Perhaps she was around in one of the trees, like her comrade had been. Maybe drawing her last breath, alone, in the darkness...

Chris continued to look around the area. Then he saw something that made his mind race. A broken radio lay cracked on the soil, beside a large puddle of water. Was this the woman who tried to communicate with him when he was washing his wounds, a while back? was she the one who wept, while a sinister voice cackled in the night? if it was, this couldn't be good. She was most probably at the mercy of whatever thing had its sadictic pleasure from seeing her suffer. The corner of Chris's eye made him look back to the puddle. He kneeled down. Something told him to look inside the crystal clear liquid. The moon suddendly revealed itself, and cast a gloomy light over the once dark area. He saw his reflection stare back. He hadn't seen this side of himself in a while. Pure fear. He knew not what to do in this damned wilderness. He looked deeper into the clear water. He saw himself smile. But he did not move a muscle. Chris looked deeper, his gaze fixated within his own reflection. Behind him, in the liquid mirror, he saw his partner Jill valentine approach him from behind. She had blonde hair and the mind control scarab, and she touched him on the shoulder. Chris's sinister smile began to disturb him. But he could not look away. Jill was completely naked, with scars all over her fair skin. 'I bleed for you, I suffer for you. Why don't you do it? feel me... caress me...fuck me...'. Chris couldn't stop looking at thewate. His smile now became something he could not recognize. He saw in his reflection a monster, someone who was ready to kill. He wanted to warn Jill but he could not speak. Jill took his hand and put it on her breast. She began to stroke herself with Chris's hand. As she caressed, she began to moan of pleasure. The man whom Chris saw, he barely recognized. He seemed to slowly stop smiling.

He just stared back into Chris's eyes with a glare of pure malice. Blood began dripping from Jill's body. She began to bleed, bleed and scream. Her morbid groans of pleasure sounded throughout the forest. Chris's reflection then started to laugh with a horrible darkness. As Jill bled, his reflection cackled with a perverse sense of satisfaction. 'No, Godammit!', yelled Chris,he finally managed to look away. He threw himself onto the ground and retrieved his flashlight. It had gone dark again. Like it had been a dream. But it took no less then fifteen seconds for Chris to realize it had been more real than he had thought. Liutenant Beatrice was on the ground, nude, bleeding heavily. His hands were covered in blood. Chris had to catch his breath. The horrible image of himself was still vivdly flashing in his mind. And had he now killed liutenant Beatrice? her lifeless body brought thoughts of dread to Chris's mind. Chris pointed his flashlight at the woman's corspse, to have a closer look. What he saw bewildered him even more. There stood a fleshy, humanoid creature standing ten feet tall, whose legs her twisted in the opposite direction. It looked sewn together, as if it were created by a macabre pupeteer. The veins that made up most of it's body gave the monstruosity a sickly, dying look. It had no eyes, and it's mouth was large, full of gold teeth. It's arms were long and had three long fingers, with sharp claws as finger nails. Chris had no weapons, he couldn't hope to defend himself.

He stood, pointing his flash light at the demonic looking thing. It seemed to look at him with no eyes, as it bent over grotesquely to pick up Beatrice's body. His arms extended. He dangled her corpse over his mouth. The creature cackled. It reminded Chris of the crow. Chris didn't watch. He heard the sounds of cracking bones and meat as the putrid creature made a feast of the woman's corpse. It's face was bloodied, the leftovers of the perverse meal. From it's stomach Chris saw a shape of a human face. As if it her trapped within a nylon bag, gasping for air. The creature smiled. It pointed at Chris. It's disgusting shape was even more sickening as it moved towards the woods, its crooked legs moving grotesquely, making cracking sounds, as if they were broken. Chris was left alone in the clearing, just him and his flashlight. He was alone once more.

Back to top Go down
ThomVD
Spec Ops Field Unit
Spec Ops Field Unit
ThomVD

Playstation Network ThomVD

PostSubject: Re: RE:ABYSS fan fiction   RE:ABYSS fan fiction - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 8:25 am

I'm so glad that you continued it. I really missed it. I actually re-read the last few parts to get into it again Very Happy. Great job once again bio!
Back to top Go down
Methsia
Spec Ops Field Unit
Spec Ops Field Unit
Methsia

PostSubject: Re: RE:ABYSS fan fiction   RE:ABYSS fan fiction - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 5:07 pm

WAHHHHHHHHH-- I just realized I didn't read the update before this one. :S Now that I've read it, all is well. I love the current update so far, and it has made me cringe and my eyes watered when you described the monster. It sounds like Slender Man infected my Splinter ;_;

Another great update. Bio please don't stop updating ;_; And thank you THANK YOU for the update <3 ;_;

Back to top Go down
00biohazard
Select Police Force
Select Police Force
00biohazard

PostSubject: Re: RE:ABYSS fan fiction   RE:ABYSS fan fiction - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 4:29 pm

THE OFFICIAL RESIDENT EVIL ABYSS THEME SONG:

Back to top Go down
RebelliousQueen
Government Official
Government Official
RebelliousQueen

PostSubject: Re: RE:ABYSS fan fiction   RE:ABYSS fan fiction - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 4:58 pm

Glad you continued it, I'm waiting for it like forever, I need to read a few old chapters to get me back on the storyline again, as always, you did well a great job.

00biohazard wrote:
THE OFFICIAL RESIDENT EVIL ABYSS THEME SONG:

Love the theme song, it's cool I like it. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Methsia
Spec Ops Field Unit
Spec Ops Field Unit
Methsia

PostSubject: Re: RE:ABYSS fan fiction   RE:ABYSS fan fiction - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 6:07 pm

Badass Theme song for your Fanfic, reminds me of a more badass version of A Perfect Circle's "The Outsiders". Video is really oddly cool and artistic

Back to top Go down
00biohazard
Select Police Force
Select Police Force
00biohazard

PostSubject: Re: RE:ABYSS fan fiction   RE:ABYSS fan fiction - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 9:49 pm

Chris had found haven in a clearing nearby. He had sat down on a dead tree trunk, and had stared off into the dark woods. A way to make his flashlight last longer, and to recover his composure. He was still shaken up from what had happened to him fifteen minutes previous. First, the delusions of himself staring back from the puddle of water, then, the disturbing apparition of his ex partner, and finally, the gruesome creature who had clearly pointed Chris out as its next victim. He was failing at his assignment. He vowed to himself to keep these people alive, no matter the cost, and now, he couldn't even manage to settle down and come up with a plan. He needed to proceed. Every second he spent sitting there was giving whatever hunted him more opportunities to kill him. And Chris wouldn't be the hunted. He would find this creature, and kill it. This mission was too important to be overwhelmed by the dark entity.

His thoughts were disturbed by something moving in the black wilderness. Chris heard movement in nearby bushes. Everything was silent, all save for the brash movements through the woods. Who was it? what was it? Chris couldn't see anything. He quickly moved behind the trunk and felt around the ground for a stone he could use to defend himself. His senses heightened. He felt he had returned to his former self, the warrior, the hunter, the survivor. His heart was pumping the blood which thrilled his entire body into a tense, yet ready stance. A silhoutte got closer. Chris was ready to attack. He tackled the unknown assailant into the ground, whilst trapping it in a leg lock. He couldn't see what he was dealing with, but he knew he had to kill it. As he readied the punch that would end this dark predator, he felt cold steel against his stomach. 'Touch me and I pull this trigger. I don't care who the hell you are'. Chris didn't attack. Then a bright light hit his eyes, which caused him to flinch and cover his face. He was pushed over and fell onto the cold earth.

'Captain? you're alive! it's good to see you after all the shit I've gone through'. Chris stood, and saw the blue eyes and relieved look of Jacob Burton, one of his men. 'Jacob, thank god you're alive. I haven't seen anyone in this place. My radio's busted and I'm not carrying any weapons...' Jacob saw something in Chris, something that apparently threatened him. 'Tell me something only the real Chris Redfield would know'. He pointed his weapon and moved back, creating distance between the two. 'Alright. Guess that's necessary now that we've all been infected by this virus huh? alright... Your father, Barry, told me on a fishing trip near Maine that I reminded him of you, and he was sorry that you never saw a father in him. And yeah, Sheva Alomar and me did have a little something but it was when our job in Kijuju was done, and it was my last week in Africa. Is that okay?'. Chris saw Jacob put his guard down. Yeah, that'll be enough. So you really hit that, huh?', said Jacob, as he smiled. 'Don't push it kid. Have you seen any of your teammates out here? or was I the first one you've come across?'. Jacob's expression drastically changed.

'I was with Ashley. We found Marco trapped in a tree and we got him down, but then we came across something here. It attacked, us and we didn't stand a chance. It grabbed Marco and went off into the night. All we heard was his screaming. Ashley ran after it and dropped her weapons, I tried to stop her, but she gave me a proper kick in the groin and left me on the ground. I'm sorry captain.' Chris cursed his luck. 'Dammit! you couldn't chase after her anyway?! she's probably dead!'. 'I was down sir. But Ashley can take care of herself. She was just irrational, but she must've regained her composure after chasing it down for a while. I know her.' Chris sighed. 'Let's hope so. This virus has been screwing with my head ever since I got here. It can render the best of us to hopeless wrecks. We have to regroup and somehow discover our position. We need to get to that castle as soon as possible.' Jacob pulled out a second handgun, and threw it over to Chris. 'Copy that. It's only a twelve bullet magazine but it's better than nothing. At least now we're together. Two heads are better than one in this madness, that's for sure. Haven't faced anything like what I've seen here captain. Anything', said Jacob grimly. Chris, in his gut, understood what he was saying.

'Captain...before we go, there's something you should know. I don't know, you might think I'm bullshitting, but I feel I have to tell you anyway. The thing that attacked me, Ashley and Marco, I think I know what it is.' Chris looked at him sternly. 'Oh yeah? and how would you know that?'. ' With what Duvall told us about the nature of this B.O.W, I did some research on this area. There are myths, lore from centuries ago that the locals still believed in. Crazy hicks. But this collective hysteria, it can become something powerful, when subjected to this fucking virus. If everyone around these woods believed the legends of Melysègbè, the more prone to coming to life it would be. Who knows how long ago Mikel spread this virus? all the people from surrounding villages are dead, and what attacked the team and me, bared a striking resemblance to the creature in the stories'.

'What do you mean?', Chris inquired. The legend says, that a creature who's foul ways banished it from hell, made its home in this forest, in an eternal slumber until the devil decided its punishment was over. But it disobeyed the devil, and began hunting children. It would take the children, rape them, and wear their skin to hide itself from the people. But according to the stories, its hunger grew, and it began hunting adults as well, going after the people with the noblest hearts. Then a local saint banished the demon to a body of water, deep inside the heart of the forest. And as long as people left the fountain alone, the Melysègbè would remain dormant, carrying out its sentence until it was allowed back into hell. But if someone did disturb it, it would wake up and take the souls of whoever dared to wake it. The monster is fucking gross. Here's a sketch I got from a Hungarian internet page before the mission.' Jacob took out a piece of folded paper from a pocket in his tactical vest and showed it to Chris. Chris turned on his flashlight and looked at the picture. It was an artist rendition of the freak who had killed liutenant Beatrice. Chris felt like he had missed a step going down a staircase. 'I`ll keep it in mind. Let's move soldier'.
Back to top Go down
Methsia
Spec Ops Field Unit
Spec Ops Field Unit
Methsia

PostSubject: Re: RE:ABYSS fan fiction   RE:ABYSS fan fiction - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 9:53 am

Euuurrrghhhhhhhhhh!! It takes children, rapes them and wears their skin. ;_; I will grow fond of loving to hate and fear such a monster D:

I've been waiting for this update and it has not disappointed me one bit. The way you write you write makes it easier to also read out loud, for me anyway. The music you chose, is once again very fitting, the screech at the end of it did it for me. Chills went down my spine and I SWEAR I'll have nightmares.

Jacob as a character is a real nice touch too, the feeling I get from him around Chris is like when you play AS Chris in REmake and you know there's Rebecca around the corner. But Jacob is more homely as he is the son of Barry. Well done once again!

Last edited by Methsia on Sat Aug 11, 2012 10:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
RebelliousQueen
Government Official
Government Official
RebelliousQueen

PostSubject: Re: RE:ABYSS fan fiction   RE:ABYSS fan fiction - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 10:49 am

Leutenant Beatrice! Love that name, it's badass! That was me lol. Well, I don't know what to say. Just like Meth said. Jacob is cool, he seems a nice guy. Damn, you're really great and improving. Good work once again! KEEP IT UP! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
00biohazard
Select Police Force
Select Police Force
00biohazard

PostSubject: Re: RE:ABYSS fan fiction   RE:ABYSS fan fiction - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 9:11 pm

The dark beast surveyed the area for any lingering spirits it could break. It had already taken the man it had kidnapped and broken his spirit, leaving him an insane mess of psychotic fear. Torment and despair, yes the taste felt brilliant. His soul breaking into pieces was the most delicious part, how he pleaded for mercy and offered anything to stop the horrors the beast had made him live. It felt hungry. It felt aroused. The beast had ravaged the poor man, both physically and mentally. He was nothing more than a shell of a human, a poor, mad lament in the dark cloak that was the evil forest. And it was exactly what the beast loved. It became stronger. It had regained a vitality it hadn't felt for centuries. And it sensed what was looking for it. A woman, who's love for the destroyed man foolishly led her into the darkness alone. The chance to destroy love. To bask in the bliss that was her ultimate suffering. It was too much for the beast. It had to seek her out. It would take her to the same dark place, and devour her soul, destroy her in every way. The purity of its prey's spirits had to be dissolved. And it would bring a sadistic pleasure to the monstruosity. In the darkness they would suffer. In the darkness they would die. And the man that drank from its pond.. oh how the abomination wanted to taste his flesh, to delve deep into his scarred mind, and rip it to shreds. So much prey, so much suffering to devour. Bones cracked and broke as the beast walked. Its hideous form blended into the trees. It would bring upon everyone it encountered the worst hell they had ever lived. The beast felt aroused and anxious. They would all be its victims. All of them...

'No trace of them captain'. Jacob had looked in a nearby clearing, and found nothing that could lead to the location of Ashley or Marco. Chris grunted. It seemed that their mission was a complete disaster. And there was so much riding on the final result of their mission, that failure wasn't an option. He couldn't fail the world. The innocent people. Claire... 'We have to keep moving. Standing around we're giving that thing more time to find and end the rest of the team.' 'Captain, can I call you Chris? don't want to be a pain or anything, it's just that this captain stuff makes me feel like I'm talking to a robot'. 'I don't care. As long as you stay in line and fufill your duty, call me whatever you want'. Jacob smirked. 'Alright Chris.' They continued walking for a few meters along the darkness, flashlights giving much needed visibility to the wilderness. 'Wait'. Chris stopped. He saw light in the distance. But not from anything like fire, or electricity, but it was as though the nearer they approached the clearing in the distance, the more the moon was freed from the suffocating dark clouds, allowing natural moonshine to engulf the area.

He saw what looked like shacks. Abandoned, no signs of life.' This must be a village of some of the people that went missing from this forest a few months ago. Rural folk. Simple'. Both men walked towards the little village. They could hear a small river pass through under a tiny wooden bridge leading to the village square. It had a peaceful, yet eerie silence about it. Like no one had been there for years. 'Chris, there's something not quite right about this place. Feels... empty. But not just abandoned, y´know? empty like, it's never once been anything... if that makes any sense.' Chris knew what he meant. 'Yeah. There's a strange...peace about this place. But don't let your guard down for a second. It may be a side effect to this drug, to throw us of our game'. 'I´m gonna check the houses. Maybe someone from the team's hiding here, or other survivors'. 'Copy that. I'm gonna check out the house on the other side. If you see anything, we'll meet up back at the bridge. And be careful kid, I've done my share of exploring supposedly empty places. Things can get messy'.

'Will do'. Passing the initial shacks, there were two building with two floors each. It was old European architecture. These buildings were probably the mayor's home, or an official building. ''Were they really necessary in a village this small?'' Chris thought to himself. As he saw Jacob enter the building opposite the one he would enter, he couldn't help but see the resemblance between him and Barry. This kid looked even tougher than Barry, if it was even possible. Chris opened the wooden door. It made creaking noises which disturbed the silent peace of the abandoned place. Chris entered. The bright moonlight shun into the old house, creating abundant shadows. Chris looked and aimed his weapon around the place. What would he find?

Back to top Go down
00biohazard
Select Police Force
Select Police Force
00biohazard

PostSubject: Re: RE:ABYSS fan fiction   RE:ABYSS fan fiction - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 26, 2012 8:54 pm

Chris entered the forsaken building, mindful of his surroundings. As he entered, an expected feeling of dread filled his body from the very top of his head to the very tip of his toes. It was that familiar sense of loneliness, of despair. Only this time, there was a quiet sadness about the area. He aimed his pistol forward. The entire house was in perfect conditions, but filled with dust, as if somebody had placed time and effort into decorating it, and then just left it to wither away in the old forest. Chris heard an eerie creaking sound. He hid behind the wall beside the stairwell, concealing himself from anyone who could see him from the living room. He peered over his shoulder and dashed quickly into the living room, aiming his weapon towards the center with utmost haste.

The creaking came from an old wooden chair, that rocked back and forth, cradled by the wind that slithered into the house slealthily. A dim candle burned in the corner of the large antique looking living room. Chris walked over to investigate. The candle was on a old oak cabinet, which had a circular mirror laid down in the center of it, facing upwards towards the ceiling. Chris was already aware of the trickery mirrors could place on one's mind in the forest, and he wasn't keen on looking into it now. But the candle could mean that someone was around here, hoping for help. And that was also his mission. To protect the innocent from Bio-terrorism.

He looked into the mirror. With his hand he wiped the dust off, and gave it a deep gaze. Reflected behind his head and on the roof was a series of symbols, carved into the rooftop by fingernails. Words written in Romanian were also carved into the improvised canvas,with stains of blood covering some of them. Instinctively,Chris opened the drawers of the cabinet, hoping to find some sort of clue as to the whereabouts of survivors. A series of crumpled papers were all untildily stashed into the drawer. In english. He would have to read them...

''It keeps coming. I don't want to live here anymore. But my mommy tells me I have to stay, because we have to be with grandma while she's sick. I had never met grandma before, she scares me. Why do I have to be here? it keeps coming and peering through the window. It just stares,with a smile on its face. but it's not a happy smile. I think it wants to hurt me''...

There was a tear at the bottom of the page. Chris continued to read.

''It told me it would take me away from this place. That it would take me away from the forest. Mommy tells me I'm speaking nonsense again. I cried and grandma yelled at me. She's scary and treats me badly. I can't sleep. I want to go back to England. The ugly man almost came inthrough my window last night. It keeps smiling that scary smile...''

''I'm so scared. My mommy left me alone with my grandma. She can barely speak english and all she does is yell at me. She's evil she wants to hurt me! I cried all afternoon, and when night time came my grandma tied me to the bed. She opened the window ,and sat in a corner of my room. The scary man came in. He laughed more than ever and got close to me. I screamed and my grandma told me to shut up. I can't remember anything that happened after. Mommy,why did you leave me here? why? I don't even think this hideous woman is my grandma.''

Chris then noticed that the young girl's handwriting began to change drastically. He could tell it was still hers, but it seemed aggressive.

''I feel it inside me. I'm scared all the time, I cry all day and all night, I'm stuck inside my room and my grandma told me that if I try and look at my own body, she would hurt me. I feel tired. My mommy left me. I pray to jesus every night but nothing. Mommy please come back''

The writing changed drastically.

''Fuck this. I want this thing to fucking kill me, it feels good, god damn it. I want to die, I want to leave I want to fucking let it take me. It makes me do stuff. And it feels good. Goddammit''.

The writing was barely recognizable now.

''GOD FUCK GOD FUCK JESUS. I WANT IT INSIDE ME AGAIN. COME BACK AND FINISH ME OFF DAMN IT I WANT IT BACK IN ME. I WANT IT.''

There were blood and tears on the following papers, with infantile sketches of what appeared to be a child being sodomized by a demon. And an old woman smiling in the corner.

Chris now understood what the emptiness and silence of this forgotten place was. A crime against nature so terrible, had rendered this place lifeless. Souless. He felt he didn't need to survey the place any longer. And he somehow knew that the dark entity described in those poor girl's desperate cries for help was the same creature that was after him, and was in the forest, killing the members of the team, one by one. Inside the cabinet was a locket, shaped like a heart. Inside was a small picture of an angel. Written on it in small child like writing was ''she will always protect me''. He pocketed the little heirloom. He felt a deep hole inside. A deep abyss. He left the building, only to see Jacob waiting outside the door. 'Chris. Let's get the fuck out of here'. God only knew what he had seen. 'Copy that', said Chris.

Back to top Go down
Methsia
Spec Ops Field Unit
Spec Ops Field Unit
Methsia

PostSubject: Re: RE:ABYSS fan fiction   RE:ABYSS fan fiction - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 2:32 pm

Man- these two updates are depressing. I feel sorry for that little girl, and the monster you came up with is really top notch. Resident Evil but more adult and horrific. :S

The village sounds epic, I can imagine the feeling of what Jacob was describing. Seriously nice writing Carlos Smile
Back to top Go down
00biohazard
Select Police Force
Select Police Force
00biohazard

PostSubject: Re: RE:ABYSS fan fiction   RE:ABYSS fan fiction - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 19, 2012 7:40 pm

Chris Redfield has lost contact with his squad, the elite EBCU alpha team, the last hope of humanity as we know it. Lost inside a deadly forest with a plethora of evil and sinister happenings, Chris and Jacob Burton wander searching for their comrades, and a way to prevent doomsday. Only a few hours separate the evil plans of Hans Mikel and his abhorrent creations. Will this be the end? will darkness consume the world, fear and despair rule the destinies of us all, absolute, unrelenting evil?

END OF CHAPTER THREE

Back to top Go down
RebelliousQueen
Government Official
Government Official
RebelliousQueen

PostSubject: Re: RE:ABYSS fan fiction   RE:ABYSS fan fiction - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 20, 2012 10:15 am

This just keeps getting cooler! Bro, you had it in you. I really like your RE:abyss fanfic please keep continue this.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: RE:ABYSS fan fiction   RE:ABYSS fan fiction - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 2:54 pm

I uh... Huh. Suddenly Double Leggy makes a fanfic with this exact name.

http://doubleleggy.deviantart.com/#/d5t1ed8
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
Methsia
Spec Ops Field Unit
Spec Ops Field Unit
Methsia

PostSubject: Re: RE:ABYSS fan fiction   RE:ABYSS fan fiction - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 1:22 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:
I uh... Huh. Suddenly Double Leggy makes a fanfic with this exact name.

http://doubleleggy.deviantart.com/#/d5t1ed8

She got the title from the Revelations virus or something Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RE:ABYSS fan fiction   RE:ABYSS fan fiction - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

RE:ABYSS fan fiction
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next