Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
As a RE fan..... - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
As a RE fan..... - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
As a RE fan..... - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
As a RE fan..... - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
As a RE fan..... - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
As a RE fan..... - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
As a RE fan..... - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
As a RE fan..... - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
As a RE fan..... - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

As a RE fan.....

Go down 
+9
Vandal
HUNK420
Ghost Leader
Sargent D
Mass Distraction
ChickenHeart
chocotricks
ChrisSherry
Evil Rage42
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Turo602
Zombie
Zombie
Turo602

Playstation Network Turo602

As a RE fan..... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: As a RE fan.....   As a RE fan..... - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 6:54 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
@Turo: You can think it is unnecessary, but that means nothing. People can use whatever language they wish to use here, unless it is used in a derogatory manner.

It's not a matter of thinking. It is unnecessary. I know that, when did I say they couldn't?

Moving on. Anyone can have an opinion, but there is a difference between a valid and invalid opinion.
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: As a RE fan.....   As a RE fan..... - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 7:04 pm

Turo602 wrote:
It's not about handling it. Cursing doesn't make your balls any bigger or make your argument anymore valid. Therefore it's just unnecessary.
I wasn't making an argument, it was a statement of opinion.

NiteKrawler wrote:
Yeah, things like this are always subjective. So is eating shit. There is no right or wrong opinion on if it is good.
Exactly. Although I don't personally partake in scat play or find it attractive. Wink
Back to top Go down
Turo602
Zombie
Zombie
Turo602

Playstation Network Turo602

PostSubject: Re: As a RE fan.....   As a RE fan..... - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 7:35 pm

Ghost Leader wrote:
Turo602 wrote:
It's not about handling it. Cursing doesn't make your balls any bigger or make your argument anymore valid. Therefore it's just unnecessary.
I wasn't making an argument, it was a statement of opinion.

I was speaking generally. Sorry if it seemed directed at you.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: As a RE fan.....   As a RE fan..... - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 9:54 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
People can use whatever language they wish to use here, unless it is used in a derogatory manner.

Exactly, now Fuck You Nite!

JK. jocolor

And yeah, unfortunately like GL, I'm not in support of that particular activity of yours. Razz
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Playstation Network NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: As a RE fan.....   As a RE fan..... - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 2:48 am

No one else here is a fan of scat play? What is the world coming to? Razz
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: As a RE fan.....   As a RE fan..... - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 7:54 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
No one else here is a fan of scat play? What is the world coming to? Razz

A place of the freakiest weirdos that work and are productive members of society...
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Playstation Network NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: As a RE fan.....   As a RE fan..... - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 11:52 pm

Gross.
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: As a RE fan.....   As a RE fan..... - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 2:41 am

Ghost Leader wrote:
Mercy wrote:
Because Anderson had so much freedom with the Mortal Kombat film I guess he thought he had that same freedom with a game that actually had a story. The Anderson films does appeal to everyone, everyone except the fans. Which is kind of really bad. Not any type of bad, but just dreadful bad. Why would you continue to make movies based off a game that gets the fans of the game pissed?
I'm a fan and I enjoy the movies, as is and does the OP. The RE fanbase doesn't share a single cohesive opinion on the Anderson movies like you imply. Simply put, everyone has the option of not watching them, yet everyone bitches and bitches and bitches about it as if guns are being held to their heads, forcing them to watch.
I was speaking in a general term, not just those of the forums. It's understandable that we will have people who enjoy the movies here, because they're freaking huge, and it's understandable that there are people who like both the game and the movies on this site. But coming from Mila herself, she expressed that a lot of people hate her, and all they do all day is post hate for her on the internet because of these movies. She doesn't understand it because she's an idiot, but I think we all know that a lot of fans of the games aren't pleased with her performance and her part in the films.

And one thing that really confused me was why people on these forums would say things like "The only reason I'm going to go see the film is to bitch about it!" I sat there thinking to myself "Now, what the fuck?" If you know you're not going to like it, don't give your money to them and support them. If you know you're going to be wanting to chew your own face off why sit though it in the beginning? That's the equivalent of masochism, and if that just so happens to stimulate you, don't take it to the internet. I saw the first one and second one. I bit my lip and I couldn't even bare the third one. I know I don't like it, so therefore, I won't ever watch it again. If you like it, fine! Good for you. But I choose not to take any part of it.

Mercy wrote:
You sir, are a retard.
Ghost Leader wrote:
I really hope this isn't directed at me. No

No, it wasn't directed to you. You're actually one of the more respectable members on these forums who doesn't have a clear bias against others.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: As a RE fan.....   As a RE fan..... - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 5:43 pm

Mercy wrote:
Mercy wrote:
You sir, are a retard.
Ghost Leader wrote:
I really hope this isn't directed at me. No

No, it wasn't directed to you. You're actually one of the more respectable members on these forums who doesn't have a clear bias against others.

*cough* Public Enemy *cough*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: As a RE fan.....   As a RE fan..... - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

As a RE fan.....
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Resident Evil :: Resident Evil Discussion-
Jump to: