HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Long time fan, first time user =3  EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Long time fan, first time user =3  EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Long time fan, first time user =3  EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Long time fan, first time user =3  EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Long time fan, first time user =3  EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Long time fan, first time user =3  EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Long time fan, first time user =3  EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Long time fan, first time user =3  EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Long time fan, first time user =3  EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Long time fan, first time user =3

Go down 
+2
Mass Distraction
Chelichan
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Chelichan
Helicopter Pilot
Helicopter Pilot
Chelichan

Long time fan, first time user =3  Empty
PostSubject: Long time fan, first time user =3    Long time fan, first time user =3  EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 12:39 pm

I'm new and read that I should introduce myself O.o Watched my older brother on Resident Evil when I was like 7 and became obsessed with it well since then :L First game I played was RE2 but I did watch my brother of the first one before hand.
So yeah. Hello :3
Favourite Character is Claire because she is too awesome and favourite male character is Billy, he could be the Clark Gable of Resident Evil and we wouldn't even know it T_T
Favourite game is Code Veronica X which I remember playing for the dream cast <3
Albert Wesker is the best villain ever and Alexia was a really good character, kinda wish they weren't both killed. Secretly love Excella, because she was a powerful and successful woman 8D
Played 1(original and remake), 2, 3, CVX, 4, 5. Umbrella and Darkside chronicles. Survivor and Gun Survivor. Dead Aim and deadly silence(I know it's the first one but still) :3 Crap almost forgot about Outbreak, I thought they were really good and loved them. Never got to play online X_X but still awesome :3
HATE THE MOVIES, except the first and second. Hate Ali Larter as Claire, she is in no way a Claire Redfield and Wentworth Miller is not Chris. But they are good actors just not in Resident Evil.
Ark Thompson should return :3
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: Long time fan, first time user =3    Long time fan, first time user =3  EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 1:17 pm

Welcome to this madness. Good to see you're well acquainted with the spinoffs Smile I did notice the absence of Gaiden, have you played that one?

Chelichan wrote:
Ark Thompson should return :3
So much yes. You are awesome.
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
Chelichan
Helicopter Pilot
Helicopter Pilot
Chelichan

PostSubject: Re: Long time fan, first time user =3    Long time fan, first time user =3  EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 1:33 pm

Thank you :3 I really want to play that one just because you know Barry is awesome but I can't seem to find it anywhere >.<' Yes I love my spin offs <3
Have you played Gaiden? I think it was the true origin of the Leon-Pandemic...not that I mind Wink
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Long time fan, first time user =3    Long time fan, first time user =3  EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 1:37 pm

The spinoffs are the best. My current favorite is Dead Aim, although that might change with ORC. I really enjoyed Confidential Report too.

I even made a Let's Play of Gaiden Very Happy That game really doesn't get enough love. I wish I could find myself an actual copy of the game.
Back to top Go down
Chelichan
Helicopter Pilot
Helicopter Pilot
Chelichan

PostSubject: Re: Long time fan, first time user =3    Long time fan, first time user =3  EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 1:43 pm

Dead Aim is really good, the story was different and the characters were too but alot of people (so I've heard) accused Fongling of another Ada which she clearly wasn't. The Spin-offs deserve more praise and I can't wait for ORC.

Wow a let's play, do you have the link possibly please :3? I have looked in many second hand stores and still can't find it. I know you can buy online but I'm too skeptical to give my details away like that Razz
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Long time fan, first time user =3    Long time fan, first time user =3  EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 1:50 pm

Sure, here's the first part: [link]. You can find the rest on my channel if you deem it worthy of your time Very Happy The channel is linked under the video.

Currently I'm searching for a version with it's case still intact. There was this loose cartridge on an online bidding site but I'm not going to pay 35€ for just the cartridge. My friend is a complete bastard for not selling me his copy Razz
Back to top Go down
Chelichan
Helicopter Pilot
Helicopter Pilot
Chelichan

PostSubject: Re: Long time fan, first time user =3    Long time fan, first time user =3  EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 1:59 pm

Of course it's worthy, it stars Barry. Let's plays are dirty little secrets

He'd better be a die hard fan unless you're going to have to kill him :L
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Long time fan, first time user =3    Long time fan, first time user =3  EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 2:19 pm

Chelichan wrote:
He'd better be a die hard fan unless you're going to have to kill him :L
That's the point, he isn't Very Happy The problem is that even if I killed him I have no idea where he could've put that damn game.
Back to top Go down
Chelichan
Helicopter Pilot
Helicopter Pilot
Chelichan

PostSubject: Re: Long time fan, first time user =3    Long time fan, first time user =3  EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 2:23 pm

Dammit there is always a problem. You could torture him to get it out of him, I'll help. I want to (as sad as it sounds) feel the case :L

A game with Barry as the star! Of course I want to feel it
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Long time fan, first time user =3    Long time fan, first time user =3  EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 2:52 pm

Ladies, ladies...

Welcome to REF, enjoy.

Back to top Go down
Chelichan
Helicopter Pilot
Helicopter Pilot
Chelichan

PostSubject: Re: Long time fan, first time user =3    Long time fan, first time user =3  EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 2:54 pm

Thank You :3 It's awesome so far. Can't believe I only just found this Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Long time fan, first time user =3    Long time fan, first time user =3  EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 2:56 pm

Chelichan wrote:
I want to (as sad as it sounds) feel the case
Long time fan, first time user =3  F_bmp12

Seriously, I laughed so hard Very Happy
Back to top Go down
xDuke
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen
xDuke

Playstation Network progamer407
Steam : kameel1995

PostSubject: Re: Long time fan, first time user =3    Long time fan, first time user =3  EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 3:46 pm

Welcome mate Wink have fun around here ^^
Back to top Go down
Chelichan
Helicopter Pilot
Helicopter Pilot
Chelichan

PostSubject: Re: Long time fan, first time user =3    Long time fan, first time user =3  EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 3:47 pm

Thank You =3 You too 8D Can't wait till the release of ORC, I think the forum will be packed then
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Long time fan, first time user =3    Long time fan, first time user =3  EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 5:34 pm

Welcome to REF, Chelichan.
Back to top Go down
Sargent D
Government Official
Government Official
Sargent D

Playstation Network Demented_Warfare
Steam : Eldritch Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Long time fan, first time user =3    Long time fan, first time user =3  EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 5:47 pm

Welcome to the forums, make yourself at home here with us. Cool
Back to top Go down
https://www.exophase.com/user/Mind%20Astray/
S.Winters
Hunter
Hunter
S.Winters

PostSubject: Re: Long time fan, first time user =3    Long time fan, first time user =3  EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 9:56 pm

Welcome to the forums. ^_^

And if I read that right, I like touching beautiful things too.... Like Cars and Motorcycles. ^_^;;;
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Long time fan, first time user =3    Long time fan, first time user =3  EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 11:28 pm

@Chelican, we've already blown up a bit when that RE6 trailer initially came out. I'd bet the same will happen with ORC too, it's inevitable.

S.Winters wrote:

And if I read that right, I like touching beautiful things too.... Like Cars and Motorcycles. ^_^;;;

No comment.
Back to top Go down
S.Winters
Hunter
Hunter
S.Winters

PostSubject: Re: Long time fan, first time user =3    Long time fan, first time user =3  EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 6:29 pm

Spike991 wrote:
@Chelican, we've already blown up a bit when that RE6 trailer initially came out. I'd bet the same will happen with ORC too, it's inevitable.

S.Winters wrote:

No comment.

Ha ha. Didn't you see me touch that one purty car the other night? ^_^;
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Long time fan, first time user =3    Long time fan, first time user =3  EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 9:35 pm

S.Winters wrote:
Spike991 wrote:

S.Winters wrote:

No comment.

Ha ha. Didn't you see me touch that one purty car the other night? ^_^;

Oh, you mean that time that didn't happen?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Long time fan, first time user =3    Long time fan, first time user =3  Empty

Back to top Go down

Long time fan, first time user =3
Page 1 of 1