HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
What did you think of Sergi Vladimir ? EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
What did you think of Sergi Vladimir ? EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
What did you think of Sergi Vladimir ? EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
What did you think of Sergi Vladimir ? EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
What did you think of Sergi Vladimir ? EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
What did you think of Sergi Vladimir ? EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
What did you think of Sergi Vladimir ? EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
What did you think of Sergi Vladimir ? EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
What did you think of Sergi Vladimir ? EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

What did you think of Sergi Vladimir ?

Go down 
+2
Sargent D
r-zone
6 posters
AuthorMessage
r-zone
Cerberus
Cerberus

What did you think of Sergi Vladimir ? Empty
PostSubject: What did you think of Sergi Vladimir ?   What did you think of Sergi Vladimir ? EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 1:45 pm

I have never played RE UC I have only been able to watch videos on youtube posted about the game. And I was wondering what did fans think of his charcter ?

For me, even though I considered him to be quite sterotypical I actually thought he was quite an interesting character and I would have actually liked to have seen more of him.
Back to top Go down
Sargent D
Government Official
Government Official
Sargent D

Playstation Network Demented_Warfare
Steam : Eldritch Enigma

PostSubject: Re: What did you think of Sergi Vladimir ?   What did you think of Sergi Vladimir ? EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 1:48 pm

I always thought his character design looked like a comic book villains. Cool

Welcome to the forums by the way.
Back to top Go down
https://www.exophase.com/user/Mind%20Astray/
r-zone
Cerberus
Cerberus

PostSubject: Re: What did you think of Sergi Vladimir ?   What did you think of Sergi Vladimir ? EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 1:55 pm

Quote :
"Sargent D"I always thought his character design looked like a comic book villains. Cool

Yeah lol I thought that too. Despite my belief that he was an incredibly sterotypical russian villian I still thought he was quite interesting.

He was the second head of umbrella wasn't he ? (after Oswell E Spencer ofcourse) I think we actually saw more of him then we did of the actuall head of Umbrella.

Quote :
"welcome to the forums by the way"
Thank you very much. It's a pleasure.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: What did you think of Sergi Vladimir ?   What did you think of Sergi Vladimir ? EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 1:56 pm

What consoles do you own? With the arrival of Chronicles HD Selection you might be able to play those games yourself.

Rumor has it that he might appear in ORC but I wouldn't get my hopes up.
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
r-zone
Cerberus
Cerberus

PostSubject: Re: What did you think of Sergi Vladimir ?   What did you think of Sergi Vladimir ? EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 2:19 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:
What consoles do you own? With the arrival of Chronicles HD Selection you might be able to play those games yourself.

Me ? I own a ps3 and I still have my ps2. I used to have a gamecube but sadly and I was unable to play the RE Remake which is a bit of a shame but the psone version is still pretty cool.

Quote :
Rumor has it that he might appear in ORC but I wouldn't get my hopes up.

Oh that's interesting but like you say I doubt he would appear in that game. He was most likely only created to give Wesker a villian to face in UC

Still liked him though and even though I sound really immature I always thought it was quite funny how he says "the Red Queen computer".

Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Playstation Network NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: What did you think of Sergi Vladimir ?   What did you think of Sergi Vladimir ? EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 2:25 pm

I loved him. I can't remember what his job title was but I'm sure it was a head of Umbrella. Spencer purposely wiped out the other two CEOs, Ashford and Marcus. Vlad was used mainly for his clones to be turned into differing Tyrants.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: What did you think of Sergi Vladimir ?   What did you think of Sergi Vladimir ? EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 2:27 pm

r-zone wrote:
Me ? I own a ps3
Then you should definitely get the HD Selection as it is a PS3 only release. I'm still hoping for a retail release but it will most likely go the same way as Revival Selection and be just downloadable outside of Japan.
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
r-zone
Cerberus
Cerberus

PostSubject: Re: What did you think of Sergi Vladimir ?   What did you think of Sergi Vladimir ? EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 2:36 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
I loved him. I can't remember what his job title was but I'm sure it was a head of Umbrella.

I think he may have actually been in second command under spencer and he was Umbrella's main enforcer.
Back to top Go down
r-zone
Cerberus
Cerberus

PostSubject: Re: What did you think of Sergi Vladimir ?   What did you think of Sergi Vladimir ? EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 2:36 pm

Quote :
Then you should definitely get the HD Selection as it is a PS3 only release. I'm still hoping for a retail release but it will most likely go the same way as Revival Selection and be just downloadable outside of Japan.

Okay I'll keep that in mind. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
PAULSAMSON
STARS Bravo Team
STARS Bravo Team
PAULSAMSON

Playstation Network DARIOC2013

PostSubject: Re: What did you think of Sergi Vladimir ?   What did you think of Sergi Vladimir ? EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 2:56 pm

r-zone wrote:
NiteKrawler wrote:
I loved him. I can't remember what his job title was but I'm sure it was a head of Umbrella.

I think he may have actually been in second command under spencer and he was Umbrella's main enforcer.

Yeah, he escaped Racoon with Spencer and Umbrella's computer core
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: What did you think of Sergi Vladimir ?   What did you think of Sergi Vladimir ? EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 8:56 pm

Oops. I made a typo. I meant to say he wasn't* a head of Umbrella.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: What did you think of Sergi Vladimir ?   What did you think of Sergi Vladimir ? EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 11:13 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
Vlad was used mainly for his clones to be turned into differing Tyrants.

I think I remembered reading something about cloning, but I think we figured out at some point that his soldiers were used for the Tyrants, or just the Ivans or something. I'll have to go back and read some of those UC files.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: What did you think of Sergi Vladimir ?   What did you think of Sergi Vladimir ? EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 12:14 pm

Spike991 wrote:
NiteKrawler wrote:
Vlad was used mainly for his clones to be turned into differing Tyrants.

I think I remembered reading something about cloning, but I think we figured out at some point that his soldiers were used for the Tyrants, or just the Ivans or something. I'll have to go back and read some of those UC files.

No. He had the correct DNA to become a tyrant. That is extremely rare. 99% of his soldiers would not have that DNA.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What did you think of Sergi Vladimir ?   What did you think of Sergi Vladimir ? Empty

Back to top Go down

What did you think of Sergi Vladimir ?
Page 1 of 1