HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
NEWS on Revelations. Also a lot of other stuff, including a website. EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
NEWS on Revelations. Also a lot of other stuff, including a website. EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
NEWS on Revelations. Also a lot of other stuff, including a website. EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
NEWS on Revelations. Also a lot of other stuff, including a website. EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
NEWS on Revelations. Also a lot of other stuff, including a website. EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
NEWS on Revelations. Also a lot of other stuff, including a website. EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
NEWS on Revelations. Also a lot of other stuff, including a website. EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
NEWS on Revelations. Also a lot of other stuff, including a website. EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
NEWS on Revelations. Also a lot of other stuff, including a website. EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

NEWS on Revelations. Also a lot of other stuff, including a website.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

NEWS on Revelations. Also a lot of other stuff, including a website. Empty
PostSubject: NEWS on Revelations. Also a lot of other stuff, including a website.   NEWS on Revelations. Also a lot of other stuff, including a website. EmptyThu Nov 24, 2011 12:31 pm

My search for RE news once again bears fruit. Let's get to the stuff, shall we?

Let's start with a new Report DVD! A new Report, called Jessica's Report, will be provided on DVD with the Japanese special edition of Resident Evil Revelations. As of now it seems the thing will only be available in Japan, sadly. The DVD will also include a trailer collection and interviews. Check the spoiler box for more details.
Spoiler:
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Next on the news, Revelations *might* have a chainsaw wielding enemy. At least according to ESRB.
Quote :
This is a third-person shooter in which players assume the role of two counter-terrorism operatives attempting to stop a bio-terrorist plot. Players use handguns, rifles, machine guns, and rocket launchers to kill hordes of zombies and mutated creatures. Battles are highlighted by screams of pain and realistic gunfire; enemies collapse to the ground when killed, dissolving into pools of blood and chunks of flesh. Blood-splatter effects occur when humans or zombies are attacked, and some characters are depicted with exposed organs/viscera. In one level, a human character is seen getting sliced by a chainsaw as she struggles in the air; in another, a corpse with a mutilated face is depicted hanging against a wall. The word “sh*t” appears in the dialogue.
Oh no, not the sh*t! Anyways, here are the source links with some additional insight:
[Source 1]
[Source 2]

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Next up: some minor news on Operation Raccoon City. British Board of Film Classification has given the game a rating of 15 but they also have given us the time we will be watching the cutscenes, which is 19 minutes. I'm assuming that most of the dialogue etc. will be done with in-game graphics so we'll be seeing plenty. Also the Japanese ORC site was updated, confirming Birkin as a G-mutant and the cerberus in the game. Check the "characters" section on the site: [link]

Inserted Evil hasn't posted the final clue yet but they are giving us something to do while waiting. Follow him to this site, get your paper mask and be proud of it. The site is also having a contest with prizes so all the more reason to take part in this sillyness: [link].
I already have mine:

On some lighter news (also known as shameless self promotion) I finally finished Clock Tower! I will be posting the last episode propably tomorrow. In the meantime, here's a link to all the previous ones, newest upped today: [link]

Oh yeah, I promised you a website, didn't I? Here you go: www.queen-zenobia.com
Remember to dig deep. I don't wanna spoil anything Wink
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: NEWS on Revelations. Also a lot of other stuff, including a website.   NEWS on Revelations. Also a lot of other stuff, including a website. EmptyThu Nov 24, 2011 1:35 pm

Soooo i guess im going to have to order the japanese version for that dvd...

maybe thatll change for the rest of us before the release, allowing for us that dont live in the land of the rising sun to get the awesome shit too.

and damn you and your clock tower irrelevance.

do we really need more chainsaw enemies? i think that is a bit played out.

also, when i read 'jessica', i thought Trevor, but based on that pic of the dvd, it appears that chick thats with chris when he's got his sleeved rolled up in the arctic weather, like a beast, is Jessica.

basically, we've had Wesker and Ada's reports, and they each had awesome VAs at the time, waugh and sally cahill, but i personally not interested in watching a report from random-ass new chick.

it couldnt be any worse unless it were a Sheva's report, or Angela....or Alice anybody?

but yeah.
Back to top Go down
Sargent D
Government Official
Government Official
Sargent D

Playstation Network Demented_Warfare
Steam : Eldritch Enigma

PostSubject: Re: NEWS on Revelations. Also a lot of other stuff, including a website.   NEWS on Revelations. Also a lot of other stuff, including a website. EmptyThu Nov 24, 2011 1:59 pm

Nice mask. Cool
Back to top Go down
https://www.exophase.com/user/Mind%20Astray/
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: NEWS on Revelations. Also a lot of other stuff, including a website.   NEWS on Revelations. Also a lot of other stuff, including a website. EmptySat Nov 26, 2011 3:49 am

Spike991 wrote:
also, when i read 'jessica', i thought Trevor, but based on that pic of the dvd, it appears that chick thats with chris when he's got his sleeved rolled up in the arctic weather, like a beast, is Jessica.

basically, we've had Wesker and Ada's reports, and they each had awesome VAs at the time, waugh and sally cahill, but i personally not interested in watching a report from random-ass new chick.

it couldnt be any worse unless it were a Sheva's report, or Angela....or Alice anybody?

but yeah.
What I got from the article is that the report will give details on what happened prior to their mission in the game.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: NEWS on Revelations. Also a lot of other stuff, including a website.   NEWS on Revelations. Also a lot of other stuff, including a website. EmptySat Nov 26, 2011 8:50 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:
Spike991 wrote:

but yeah.
What I got from the article is that the report will give details on what happened prior to their mission in the game.
I see.

when does rer come out again?

i wonder how that whole thing will play out. the stuff on the ship, the stuff in the arctic.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: NEWS on Revelations. Also a lot of other stuff, including a website.   NEWS on Revelations. Also a lot of other stuff, including a website. EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 6:45 am

February 7, 2012

There's going to be a town in the game too.

Btw. did you people check the website I linked at the end of my post?
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: NEWS on Revelations. Also a lot of other stuff, including a website.   NEWS on Revelations. Also a lot of other stuff, including a website. EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 2:46 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:
February 7, 2012

Uhhhh, you know i didnt.

btw, you people?

got something against people without computers?!?!
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: NEWS on Revelations. Also a lot of other stuff, including a website.   NEWS on Revelations. Also a lot of other stuff, including a website. EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 3:03 pm

I know you didn't. I wish you could check the site, it's pretty interesting.
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: NEWS on Revelations. Also a lot of other stuff, including a website.   NEWS on Revelations. Also a lot of other stuff, including a website. EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 7:43 pm

Spike991 wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
February 7, 2012

Uhhhh, you know i didnt.

btw, you people?

NEWS on Revelations. Also a lot of other stuff, including a website. 2008_rdj_tropic_thunder

What do you mean, "you people"?
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: NEWS on Revelations. Also a lot of other stuff, including a website.   NEWS on Revelations. Also a lot of other stuff, including a website. EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 7:50 pm

Ghost Leader wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
February 7, 2012

Uhhhh, you know i didnt.

btw, you people?

NEWS on Revelations. Also a lot of other stuff, including a website. 2008_rdj_tropic_thunder

What do you mean, "you people"?
Ha ha, leave it to gl.

i still havent seen tropic thunder.

i guess feb 7th isnt too far....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NEWS on Revelations. Also a lot of other stuff, including a website.   NEWS on Revelations. Also a lot of other stuff, including a website. Empty

Back to top Go down

NEWS on Revelations. Also a lot of other stuff, including a website.
Page 1 of 1