HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Chronicles series hits the PS3 - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Chronicles series hits the PS3 - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Chronicles series hits the PS3 - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Chronicles series hits the PS3 - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Chronicles series hits the PS3 - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Chronicles series hits the PS3 - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Chronicles series hits the PS3 - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Chronicles series hits the PS3 - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Chronicles series hits the PS3 - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Chronicles series hits the PS3

Go down 
+9
ThomVD
PAULSAMSON
The Knife
NiteKrawler
Monster Mash
Mcghie
toddx77
TeRoR KiD
Mass Distraction
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

Chronicles series hits the PS3 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chronicles series hits the PS3   Chronicles series hits the PS3 - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 03, 2011 2:46 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
are there going to be any changes at all?
If there is, they haven't been announced yet. All that we know is that it's going to be in HD.
thatll be nice. thete are some good visuals...but it almost deviated a bit, especially with UC. i thought it looked a bit....cartoony i guess. definately inferior to the then recent re4.
Back to top Go down
ThomVD
Spec Ops Field Unit
Spec Ops Field Unit
ThomVD

Playstation Network ThomVD

PostSubject: Re: Chronicles series hits the PS3   Chronicles series hits the PS3 - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 03, 2011 2:47 pm

I think that either REmake or Zero is still the best looking RE game.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Chronicles series hits the PS3   Chronicles series hits the PS3 - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 03, 2011 2:57 pm

ThomVD wrote:
I think that either REmake or Zero is still the best looking RE game.
well buddy, REmake, re0 and re4 all look pretty much exactly the same, graphically.

re4 did not however, use any of the high-res cutscenes, while re0 used a bunch, and REmake did at least with the opening and ending scenes. also withe the waterfall stuff, and the fountain entrance to the labs.

re4, while not using any high def scenes, had hair movement, like leon's bangs, which was absent in re0 and REmake's regular cutscenes, for someone like jill, whose hair could use a little movement.
Back to top Go down
ThomVD
Spec Ops Field Unit
Spec Ops Field Unit
ThomVD

Playstation Network ThomVD

PostSubject: Re: Chronicles series hits the PS3   Chronicles series hits the PS3 - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 03, 2011 3:03 pm

Absolutely true, but I don't think any RE game had as much detail as those 2 games. But RE4 is 3D so that's a plus.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Chronicles series hits the PS3   Chronicles series hits the PS3 - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 03, 2011 9:45 pm

ThomVD wrote:
Absolutely true, but I don't think any RE game had as much detail as those 2 games. But RE4 is 3D so that's a plus.
true dat.

re0 and the REmake had prerendered environments, while re4 was 3d.

otherwise, re4 was graphically superior. what i was getting at though was how ugly UC looked. DSC does look better, for sure, but there's something about the character models and movement in re0, re4 and the REmake that just looks real good to me.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: Chronicles series hits the PS3   Chronicles series hits the PS3 - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 05, 2011 3:17 am

NiteKrawler wrote:
ThomVD wrote:
Are railshooters fun to play with a controller (I'm not going to buy the move gun or anything)?
Yeah, it won't be very fun to play with a controller. You would basically need Move...
I just remembered playing a Die Hard railshooter on PS1 way back in the day and it was fun. Is it really that big of a difference?
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
L4Mll
Cerberus
Cerberus
L4Mll

Playstation Network L4Mll

PostSubject: Re: Chronicles series hits the PS3   Chronicles series hits the PS3 - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 05, 2011 11:41 am

Excellent more hours of my life taken away cheers capcom.
Back to top Go down
Mcghie
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Mcghie

Steam : BioDeamz

PostSubject: Re: Chronicles series hits the PS3   Chronicles series hits the PS3 - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 05, 2011 6:49 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:
NiteKrawler wrote:
ThomVD wrote:
Are railshooters fun to play with a controller (I'm not going to buy the move gun or anything)?
Yeah, it won't be very fun to play with a controller. You would basically need Move...
I just remembered playing a Die Hard railshooter on PS1 way back in the day and it was fun. Is it really that big of a difference?

I still played it with my Lightgun, I love the lightguns Very Happy
Die hard was actually a good game, didn't much like the die hard with vengeance mode was kind of boring and hard
I just liked trying to escape the explosion when the timer ran out, mad me laugh with panic when it was coming from all
direction.

"You surprise me Again, mister mclean " still make me lol
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Chronicles series hits the PS3   Chronicles series hits the PS3 - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 06, 2011 11:15 am

Yippy cayay motherfucker!
Back to top Go down
L4Mll
Cerberus
Cerberus
L4Mll

PostSubject: Re: Chronicles series hits the PS3   Chronicles series hits the PS3 - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 06, 2011 12:16 pm

Sorry to go off topic but i used to spend weeks on the die hard game.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Chronicles series hits the PS3   Chronicles series hits the PS3 - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 4:18 am

Wait... I just realized something. I don't think there were dualog controllers back then either... Did I actually play the game with a d-pad?! Holy crap.
Back to top Go down
L4Mll
Cerberus
Cerberus
L4Mll

PostSubject: Re: Chronicles series hits the PS3   Chronicles series hits the PS3 - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 4:33 am

Mass Distraction wrote:
Wait... I just realized something. I don't think there were dualog controllers back then either... Did I actually play the game with a d-pad?! Holy crap.

bounce I miss that i do old times wont change.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Chronicles series hits the PS3   Chronicles series hits the PS3 - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 11:15 am

Mass Distraction wrote:
Dont like d-pads mass?

they are ordinarily more precise than an analogue stick.

though somebody forgot to tell 360 controllers that, cuz you can press right, it'll consider your choice and its options...then go up.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Chronicles series hits the PS3   Chronicles series hits the PS3 - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 11:23 am

Spike991 wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
Dont like d-pads mass?

they are ordinarily more precise than an analogue stick.

though somebody forgot to tell 360 controllers that, cuz you can press right, it'll consider your choice and its options...then go up.
It really depends on a game whether I play with the stick or the d-pad. It's just that even the thought of playing a railshooter with a d-pad gives blisters to my fingers.
Back to top Go down
toddx77
Zombie
Zombie
toddx77

Playstation Network supermanx77

PostSubject: Re: Chronicles series hits the PS3   Chronicles series hits the PS3 - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 08, 2011 4:34 pm

Anyone know a date for this or rather if it will even come to NA or even leave Japan? With ORC and Revelations coming out soon I can't imagine tihs coming out any time soon, not to mention gamespot hasnt even posted it.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Playstation Network NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Chronicles series hits the PS3   Chronicles series hits the PS3 - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 08, 2011 4:53 pm

Of course it is coming to NA. It's basically just a port with enhanced visuals. And controls...
Back to top Go down
TeRoR KiD
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
TeRoR KiD

Location : Standing over Nemesis' dead body with a cocked magnum in the left hand

PostSubject: Re: Chronicles series hits the PS3   Chronicles series hits the PS3 - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 09, 2011 2:15 am

Die Hard on PS1...oh the memories. I had to play it over and over again and memorise when and where enemies would appear to get really good at it.

These games without the move would be just the same.

I guess it would add to the longevity of the game but I don't have the patience to play over and over again at my old age anymore.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Chronicles series hits the PS3   Chronicles series hits the PS3 - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 09, 2011 4:00 am

I wouldn't say 29 is that old.
Back to top Go down
Mcghie
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Mcghie

Steam : BioDeamz

PostSubject: Re: Chronicles series hits the PS3   Chronicles series hits the PS3 - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 15, 2011 11:50 am

Your never to old to game Razz
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Playstation Network NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Chronicles series hits the PS3   Chronicles series hits the PS3 - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 2:37 am

Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Chronicles series hits the PS3   Chronicles series hits the PS3 - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 3:41 am

Just a quick update: the games are now available on PSN if you haven't noticed.

You can also order the Japanese retail version on sites like eBay.
Back to top Go down
REWorld
Zombie
Zombie
REWorld

PostSubject: Re: Chronicles series hits the PS3   Chronicles series hits the PS3 - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 7:46 am

Bought mine last night for £15.99 from the Playstation Store. Was expecting the price to be £20+ from what I heard pre-release. I had both games for the Wii but couldn't really get into it, currently going through Darkside Chronicles with the usual PS3 Pad.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Chronicles series hits the PS3   Chronicles series hits the PS3 - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 8:16 am

TUNSTALL37 wrote:
currently going through Darkside Chronicles with the usual PS3 Pad.
You're playing with the controller? How does it work? Good, bad, okay?
Back to top Go down
REWorld
Zombie
Zombie
REWorld

PostSubject: Re: Chronicles series hits the PS3   Chronicles series hits the PS3 - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 8:19 am

Mass Distraction wrote:
TUNSTALL37 wrote:
currently going through Darkside Chronicles with the usual PS3 Pad.
You're playing with the controller? How does it work? Good, bad, okay?

It's not as bad as I though it was going to be, it's a bit sensitive, you touch the analogue and your aim goes abit haywire but you get used to it.

It's exactly the same as the Wii version no changes in regards to the set out of things - Haven't tried Umbrella Chronicles just yet.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chronicles series hits the PS3   Chronicles series hits the PS3 - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Chronicles series hits the PS3
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2