Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Am i screwed? - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Am i screwed? - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Am i screwed? - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Am i screwed? - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Am i screwed? - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Am i screwed? - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Am i screwed? - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Am i screwed? - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Am i screwed? - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Am i screwed?

Go down 
+12
Industrial Ridden
Mcghie
charlieRE2
The Knife
JoseMojo
ThomVD
Mass Distraction
Sargent D
Spike991
Bub537
Iskcra
Jamesy
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
charlieRE2
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
charlieRE2

Playstation Network The Beret

Am i screwed? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Am i screwed?   Am i screwed? - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 6:17 am

the knife is a pain in the ass but in Re4 when i got to krauser, i had absolutely no ammo and killed him with the knife.
Back to top Go down
ThomVD
Spec Ops Field Unit
Spec Ops Field Unit
ThomVD

Playstation Network ThomVD

PostSubject: Re: Am i screwed?   Am i screwed? - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 6:19 am

If you also don't have a knife, you're screwed.
Back to top Go down
Bub537
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
Bub537

Playstation Network Bub537

PostSubject: Re: Am i screwed?   Am i screwed? - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 12:14 pm

ThomVD wrote:
If you also don't have a knife, you're screwed.

Damn. Where do you get the knife anyway? I don't even remember ever getting it. I really don't wanna start over but it's looking that way.
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/#!/bubclifton
ThomVD
Spec Ops Field Unit
Spec Ops Field Unit
ThomVD

PostSubject: Re: Am i screwed?   Am i screwed? - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 12:15 pm

You have to pick it up at the beginning in the prison.
Back to top Go down
Bub537
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
Bub537

PostSubject: Re: Am i screwed?   Am i screwed? - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 12:20 pm

ThomVD wrote:

I probably walked right past it. If the game wasn't so goddamn dark maybe I would've found it. I conserved my ammo pretty well for the most part I have no idea how I used it all up so quick. They didn't give you enough grenade launcher rounds or the flaming bow guns arrows. I had to use them on the Bandersnatches and the first tyrant encounter. I read on YouTube that you can actually beat him on the plane without even attacking him. All you have to do is avoid him and it takes about 3-4 shoots with the catapult to throw him off the plane. I'm not sure if this is true but it's worth a shot. I have two first aid sprays so hopefully that should be enough.
Back to top Go down
The Knife
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
The Knife

Playstation Network wazoo1875

PostSubject: Re: Am i screwed?   Am i screwed? - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 9:20 am

Bub537 wrote:
ThomVD wrote:

I probably walked right past it. If the game wasn't so goddamn dark maybe I would've found it. I conserved my ammo pretty well for the most part I have no idea how I used it all up so quick. They didn't give you enough grenade launcher rounds or the flaming bow guns arrows. I had to use them on the Bandersnatches and the first tyrant encounter. I read on YouTube that you can actually beat him on the plane without even attacking him. All you have to do is avoid him and it takes about 3-4 shoots with the catapult to throw him off the plane. I'm not sure if this is true but it's worth a shot. I have two first aid sprays so hopefully that should be enough.

You DO remember where to pick up the B.O.W rounds, right?
Back to top Go down
Mcghie
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Mcghie

Steam : BioDeamz

PostSubject: Re: Am i screwed?   Am i screwed? - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 11:56 am

To be honest your situation sound bad jamesy but you should be okay
just learn his attacks and generally what side he comes at you and time your dodges so you dont get hit as much.
Also just keep firing the crossbow bolts at him and using the crate to damage him.
I fought birken once with a handgun and only 1 green herb, trick is just to know your enemie and stop, shoot and run again .
Also I just kept running and gettin him to jump onto the capsules then popping him when he was up lol
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: Am i screwed?   Am i screwed? - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 12:12 pm

He already started the game over.
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
Mcghie
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Mcghie

PostSubject: Re: Am i screwed?   Am i screwed? - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 12:25 pm

oh well take it I was a bit late lol
I might get this on the xbox just now and see what its like
Back to top Go down
Bub537
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
Bub537

PostSubject: Re: Am i screwed?   Am i screwed? - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 9:07 am

Well I started over. I made sure I didn't miss the knife this time around. I also gotta make sure I go back to the security box in the prison and grab those B.O.W. and flame rounds.
Back to top Go down
Mcghie
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Mcghie

PostSubject: Re: Am i screwed?   Am i screwed? - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 2:35 am

If you are just doing a normal play through then you should also go back to the prison and give the guy the
haemostatic medicine and get the lockpick, there are a lot of places with flame and acid rounds.
I also decided to download this and its great. it looks nice in HD Smile
I also like that the zombies are a tad faster and ammo is a bit scarcer than in previous CV
Back to top Go down
Bub537
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
Bub537

PostSubject: Re: Am i screwed?   Am i screwed? - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 3:02 pm

Mcghie wrote:
If you are just doing a normal play through then you should also go back to the prison and give the guy the
haemostatic medicine and get the lockpick, there are a lot of places with flame and acid rounds.
I also decided to download this and its great. it looks nice in HD Smile
I also like that the zombies are a tad faster and ammo is a bit scarcer than in previous CV

I hate the fact that they're faster. Like they'll walk towards you at a normal pace and then out of nowhere just start moving super quick. It makes them really hard to dodge. Another thing about the knife, people keep saying you can knife the zombies in their legs and they just fall down. I've attempted this several times and they continue to walk. What gives?
Back to top Go down
ThomVD
Spec Ops Field Unit
Spec Ops Field Unit
ThomVD

PostSubject: Re: Am i screwed?   Am i screwed? - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 3:08 pm

One well timed swipe should put him on the floor. Practise. Try to hit both legs with the swipe. And as far as I know there were fast zombies in the old versions too.
Back to top Go down
Bub537
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
Bub537

PostSubject: Re: Am i screwed?   Am i screwed? - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 3:36 pm

ThomVD wrote:
One well timed swipe should put him on the floor. Practise. Try to hit both legs with the swipe. And as far as I know there were fast zombies in the old versions too.

How should I time it then because I've tried just about everything and they never fall.
Back to top Go down
ThomVD
Spec Ops Field Unit
Spec Ops Field Unit
ThomVD

PostSubject: Re: Am i screwed?   Am i screwed? - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 3:46 pm

Knife him when he's as close as possible. It is also possible that they weakened the knife in the HD version.
Back to top Go down
The Knife
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
The Knife

Playstation Network wazoo1875

PostSubject: Re: Am i screwed?   Am i screwed? - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 4:54 pm

Try and get Critical Knife Slashes. You know you have one when you hear a delightful slicing sounds, as well as seeing a big ribbon of blodd emanating from wherever the hell you slashed them. You can get Critical Knife Slashes by aiming slightly to the left. Believe me, I've finished the battle game as Wesker.
Back to top Go down
ThomVD
Spec Ops Field Unit
Spec Ops Field Unit
ThomVD

PostSubject: Re: Am i screwed?   Am i screwed? - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 4:57 pm

The Knife wrote:
Believe me, I've finished the battle game as Wesker.

Yeah, I did too. It was a pain in the ass.
Back to top Go down
Mcghie
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Mcghie

PostSubject: Re: Am i screwed?   Am i screwed? - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 8:13 pm

You can also try what I used to do in RE2 and RE1, knife them to the head twice and like once or twice
to one side of the zombie then they should fall and just step back once and start hacking if they are crawling.
I love the dogs in CV because as soon as you have taken a shot and floored you can just keep shooting
and they cant get back up lol.
Im going through a playthrough just now to get the achievements then Im going for a speedrun to beat the world
leaderboard Wink I think I can get in the top 3, speedrun's are one thing am ace at and CV was a RE I played as much
as RE2.
Back to top Go down
Industrial Ridden
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Industrial Ridden

Playstation Network Jagerdu

PostSubject: Re: Am i screwed?   Am i screwed? - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 03, 2013 10:51 am

Oh yeah, I had a similar situation when facing Alexia's final form (The Final Boss). I was poisoned and I was down to about 3 grenade launcher rounds and 50 handgun bullets with no health.

It's a good thing they fixed that in newer games where they place items all around boss areas so you still have a chance to survive.
Back to top Go down
chrisredfielmusculo
Licker
Licker

PostSubject: Re: Am i screwed?   Am i screwed? - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 03, 2013 11:31 am

ask the tyrant that you want a serious relationship
that will work
Back to top Go down
PWNERX
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
PWNERX

Playstation Network PWNER-XIII
Steam : pwner_xiii

PostSubject: Re: Am i screwed?   Am i screwed? - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 11:53 am

The Knife wrote:
Try and get Critical Knife Slashes. You know you have one when you hear a delightful slicing sounds, as well as seeing a big ribbon of blodd emanating from wherever the hell you slashed them. You can get Critical Knife Slashes by aiming slightly to the left. Believe me, I've finished the battle game as Wesker.
You are not the only one...
and my first time I got the wonderful "A".
Back to top Go down
http://Isacwill_96@yahoo.com
Limey
Zombie
Zombie

Playstation Network LimeyPolo
Steam : LimeyPolo

PostSubject: Re: Am i screwed?   Am i screwed? - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 12:05 pm

I'll say this: The Tyrant fight was a nightmare for me. I had to restart as I had absolutely NO ammunition, 1 save, and no knowledge on how to use the knife at that time. Razz
Back to top Go down
Mcghie
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Mcghie

PostSubject: Re: Am i screwed?   Am i screwed? - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 12:10 pm

Limey wrote:
I'll say this: The Tyrant fight was a nightmare for me. I had to restart as I had absolutely NO ammunition, 1 save, and no knowledge on how to use the knife at that time. Razz

In my opinion this is what made CV like Resident Evil 1.
It felt like it was a cake walk but if you hadn't conserved your ammo then you where condemned to start over again and rethink your strategy.
Although annoying as it was I thought it was great Razz
Back to top Go down
Limey
Zombie
Zombie

Playstation Network LimeyPolo
Steam : LimeyPolo

PostSubject: Re: Am i screwed?   Am i screwed? - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 12:19 pm

Mcghie wrote:
Limey wrote:

In my opinion this is what made CV like Resident Evil 1.
It felt like it was a cake walk but if you hadn't conserved your ammo then you where condemned to start over again and rethink your strategy.
Although annoying as it was I thought it was great Razz
It was definitely a challenge and unexpected since the straightforward formula of RE3/RE2. Bandersnatchs were the nicest addition, in my opinion, as whilst they were undeniably frustrating, they were unpredictable in how they would attack.
Back to top Go down
Mcghie
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Mcghie

PostSubject: Re: Am i screwed?   Am i screwed? - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 12:22 pm

Limey wrote:

It was definitely a challenge and unexpected since the straightforward formula of RE3/RE2. Bandersnatchs were the nicest addition, in my opinion, as whilst they were undeniably frustrating, they were unpredictable in how they would attack.

As a Resident Evil speedrunner I would learn all the different enemies moves so that I could bypass them as quickly and effectively as possible but the bandersnatches where great as
no matter how I tried to avoid them they would always have the upper hand, so to speak.
On top of that there arm extended to crazy lengths and if you tried to run they would jump floors in order to cut you off.
I have to say Capcom came up with a great enemy, one that still fills me with dread lol.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Am i screwed?   Am i screwed? - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Am i screwed?
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next