Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Dino Crisis - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Dino Crisis - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Dino Crisis - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Dino Crisis - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Dino Crisis - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Dino Crisis - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Dino Crisis - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Dino Crisis - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Dino Crisis - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Dino Crisis

Go down 
+11
SWITCHMYND
DeadlyGenetics
Tisu
Kino_00
Bub537
Sargent D
RingoSparkle
ThomVD
Ghost Leader
Mass Distraction
JamTyrantH
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

Dino Crisis - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dino Crisis   Dino Crisis - Page 2 EmptySat May 12, 2012 7:24 am

Tisu wrote:
The first two was awesome, but the third was a disaster.
Have you played Dino Stalker?
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
Kino_00
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Kino_00

PostSubject: Re: Dino Crisis   Dino Crisis - Page 2 EmptySat May 12, 2012 8:05 am

Mass Distraction wrote:
There are arcades in this country!? Why do I have to live in a backwater town like this...

It was the only arcade I knew, except for ones in amusement parks.
But it was back in late 90's or something.. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Tisu
Helicopter Pilot
Helicopter Pilot
Tisu

Steam : Tisu01

PostSubject: Re: Dino Crisis   Dino Crisis - Page 2 EmptySat May 12, 2012 8:24 am

Mass Distraction wrote:
Tisu wrote:
The first two was awesome, but the third was a disaster.
Have you played Dino Stalker?

I know it, but I not played it yet.
Back to top Go down
DeadlyGenetics
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
DeadlyGenetics

PostSubject: Re: Dino Crisis   Dino Crisis - Page 2 EmptyWed May 16, 2012 9:29 pm

I loved Dino Crisis. I beat it and had all of Regina's costumes unlocked. I loved her red body suit, it was my favorite!

Dino Crisis 2 was a good continuation from the first one. It kept Regina in it and her along side Dylan made good characters. I was shocked to find out that
Spoiler:
and
Spoiler:
And that
Spoiler:

As for Dino Stalker. I've yet to play it. My dad bought and I watch him go a little ways in and then he stopped so I know we have it here somewhere, think I'll whip it out and give it a whirl! The game play of Dino Stalker is completely different from that of Dino Crisis and Dino Crisis 2. It's in first person and you have a time limit with just about everything from what I witnessed while my dad played it. And
Spoiler:
I do not, however, know for sure if Regina makes an appearance in Dino Stalker either.

And as for Dino Crisis 3 I have wanted to play it for years now but seeing as when it was brought out it was only available for the XBox of which I did not have at the time, I've still yet to try it. I hear it's terrible and not worth buying or even playing by some people's standards. But everyone has their own preference. I would at least like to give it a go and see what it's like going up against that
Spoiler:

I added spoilers for those who haven't played Dino Crisis 2 yet and I was getting a little excited while remembering the game. I haven't played it in so long now that I must!

Oh and Mass I'm still up for helping you with Dino Crisis is you'd like. Smile I know it like the back of my hand! Every code from DDK to Numerical locks pads! 8D
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Dino Crisis   Dino Crisis - Page 2 EmptyThu May 17, 2012 2:30 am

DeadlyGenetics wrote:
As for Dino Stalker. I've yet to play it. My dad bought and I watch him go a little ways in and then he stopped so I know we have it here somewhere, think I'll whip it out and give it a whirl! The game play of Dino Stalker is completely different from that of Dino Crisis and Dino Crisis 2. It's in first person and you have a time limit with just about everything from what I witnessed while my dad played it. And
Spoiler:
I do not, however, know for sure if Regina makes an appearance in Dino Stalker either.
Of course it's first person because it's part of the Survivor series Very Happy

As Dino Crisis 3 didn't have any characters from previous games they wanted to continue DC2 in a way through Dino Stalker so that's why the characters are there.

Was Dino Crisis 2 good? I haven't played that one as I only have the original and Stalker.
Back to top Go down
DeadlyGenetics
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
DeadlyGenetics

PostSubject: Re: Dino Crisis   Dino Crisis - Page 2 EmptyThu May 17, 2012 8:19 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:
DeadlyGenetics wrote:
Spoiler:
Of course it's first person because it's part of the Survivor series Very Happy

As Dino Crisis 3 didn't have any characters from previous games they wanted to continue DC2 in a way through Dino Stalker so that's why the characters are there.

Was Dino Crisis 2 good? I haven't played that one as I only have the original and Stalker.

I enjoyed it as much as I did the first personally myself. It was completely different from running around a Research Facility to being out in the open and swimming through the water which brought about new enemies for you to defeat. Plus
Spoiler:

One of my favorite parts though is this:
Spoiler:

The raptors are also stronger and you can buy weapons by way of points from killing dinosaurs and if you can keep up a good kill streak it'll double your points! You can buy upgrades and new weapons and such with those points in certain areas of the game.
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: Dino Crisis   Dino Crisis - Page 2 EmptySat May 19, 2012 12:50 am

That wasn't a bazooka, it was an RPG-7.
Back to top Go down
DeadlyGenetics
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
DeadlyGenetics

PostSubject: Re: Dino Crisis   Dino Crisis - Page 2 EmptySat May 19, 2012 1:03 am

Ghost Leader wrote:
That wasn't a bazooka, it was an RPG-7.

My bad.
Back to top Go down
SWITCHMYND
Hunter
Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Dino Crisis   Dino Crisis - Page 2 EmptyFri May 25, 2012 7:39 am

they need to make a new one or just give the games a face lift or somthing
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: Dino Crisis   Dino Crisis - Page 2 EmptyFri May 25, 2012 5:04 pm

A current gen remake of the original Dino Crisis would be awesome... but unfortunately it will never happen.
Back to top Go down
White Rock
User BANNED
User BANNED
White Rock

PostSubject: Re: Dino Crisis   Dino Crisis - Page 2 EmptyWed May 30, 2012 9:59 am

I really liked the first two games enough to want to build a fan community around it. I used to have a fan site about the series which I hosted on Webs (then called Freewebs). I was no good at HTML or design, so I copied the layout from Resident Evil Uncut, which at the time, was black with just some red tables. It meant I only had to alter the color and nothing else. I made my table format green, since Dino Crisis 3 was in an Xbox 360 game case which is green.

I always wanted to make a great quality site in the style of reHorror, but not knowing what to do and knowing nobody is a big fan of it, would have meant a lack of general interest.

I'm sure there will be archived pages on the Way Back Machine.

http://freewebs.com/dinocrisisfan/
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: Dino Crisis   Dino Crisis - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 4:21 pm

White Rock wrote:
I was no good at HTML or design, so I copied the layout from Resident Evil Uncut, which at the time, was black with just some red tables.
Funnily enough, I used to be (well, still am, actually) on the administration staff there as a global mod. lol!
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Dino Crisis   Dino Crisis - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 11, 2016 5:41 am

Dug this up because there is a developer working with Capcom looking into making a new title in one of their franchises. Among the titles they are looking at is Dino Crisis. The developer is Tencent, who recently made Monster Hunter Online that was widely praised and is one of the few online multiplayer titles that's even getting a Western release.

Of course this doesn't mean anything yet since it is just one series among many, but it is nice to see it at least being considered and even mentioned by name.

Oh yeah, of course, source: [link]
Back to top Go down
PWNERX
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
PWNERX

Playstation Network PWNER-XIII
Steam : pwner_xiii

PostSubject: Re: Dino Crisis   Dino Crisis - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 11, 2016 8:04 am

Will we finally get a decent Dino Crisis sequel? Will Regina ever make the return to gaming she always needed to make? Will we ever get over the fact that Dino Crisis 3 was trash???
Back to top Go down
http://Isacwill_96@yahoo.com
PAULSAMSON
STARS Bravo Team
STARS Bravo Team
PAULSAMSON

Playstation Network DARIOC2013

PostSubject: Re: Dino Crisis   Dino Crisis - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 11, 2016 10:16 am

Mass Distraction wrote:

Oh yeah, of course, source: [link]

damn, that website looks so 1999
Back to top Go down
TerraSavior
Zombie
Zombie

PostSubject: Re: Dino Crisis   Dino Crisis - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 11, 2016 5:26 pm

I remember Dino Crisis, I only played the first one though
Back to top Go down
White Rock
User BANNED
User BANNED
White Rock

PostSubject: Re: Dino Crisis   Dino Crisis - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 12, 2016 2:08 am

On Rely on Horror, there was a recent mention of regaining some interest in Dino Crisis and how they'd wanted to bring it back, yet I doubt it will happen.
Back to top Go down
TerraSavior
Zombie
Zombie

PostSubject: Re: Dino Crisis   Dino Crisis - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 12, 2016 8:59 am

A shame really, I would like to see it. Although, maybe they won't because I heard that the third Dino Crisis game was terrible.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Dino Crisis   Dino Crisis - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 12, 2016 11:54 am

But it would be a good time for a reboot. It's already been 13 years since DC3. It only took 5 years for Devil May Cry to get rebooted.
Back to top Go down
TerraSavior
Zombie
Zombie

PostSubject: Re: Dino Crisis   Dino Crisis - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 12, 2016 2:12 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:
But it would be a good time for a reboot. It's already been 13 years since DC3. It only took 5 years for Devil May Cry to get rebooted.

And we know how that turned out >> but anyway, i would like to see a DC reboot or remake.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Dino Crisis   Dino Crisis - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 12, 2016 2:55 pm

TerraSavior wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:

And we know how that turned out >> but anyway, i would like to see a DC reboot or remake.

It was a good game, a bunch of people just got pissed because Dante had black hair and everyone else jumped on the bandwagon.

That's how it is in this age when the loud minority is always "right" and nobody does any research because it's just too much work.
Back to top Go down
TerraSavior
Zombie
Zombie

PostSubject: Re: Dino Crisis   Dino Crisis - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 12, 2016 5:00 pm

I don't hate DmC, it just didn't do it for me, just....meh.
Back to top Go down
White Rock
User BANNED
User BANNED
White Rock

PostSubject: Re: Dino Crisis   Dino Crisis - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 13, 2016 6:32 am

Well, Dino Crisis 2 left the door open, but as with a lot of other franchises, stories abruptly never see a conclusion. It is like they should write sequels ahead of sequels so they don't back off afterwards. I've lost count of how many times a horror franchise has been "rebooted" before the story from the original saga has been resolved. It can spoil all the plot points up to that stage, because it would make them seem meaningless if they will 'go back to the beginning' again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dino Crisis   Dino Crisis - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Dino Crisis
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2