Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Nemesis Sucks - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Nemesis Sucks - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Nemesis Sucks - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Nemesis Sucks - Page 5 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Nemesis Sucks - Page 5 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Nemesis Sucks - Page 5 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Nemesis Sucks - Page 5 EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Nemesis Sucks - Page 5 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Nemesis Sucks - Page 5 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Nemesis Sucks

Go down 
+13
HUNK'syouruncle
Resident4Rising
NiteKrawler
Bub537
ZombiePrincess
Monster Mash
chocotricks
The Knife
Mass Distraction
ThomVD
Godzilla90s
Ghost Leader
RaviorStygian
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
RebelliousQueen
Government Official
Government Official
RebelliousQueen

Playstation Network Soulful-Decoder8
Steam : Missy Claire Gaming

Nemesis Sucks - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nemesis Sucks   Nemesis Sucks - Page 5 EmptyThu May 08, 2014 7:32 pm

Ghost Leader wrote:
RebelliousQueen wrote:
Nemesis is a failed experiment. Well, that's according to Paul Anderson's film. lol! 
When you consider what Umbrella intended with the program, that's very much true. Using information processing power as an analogy here, Nemesis would be a calculator in the journey to build a super computer. In layman's terms, it's capable of basic intelligence, but that's about it. Failed experiments are critical in such a process because they teach you what doesn't work.

Yes, and as far I know Nemesis should be a 'Perfect soldier' or 'Army weapon' or somethin' like that, sort of. But just as we said both. He is a failed experiment. Somehow I think; what if Nemesis become perfect and successful. I'm sure you guys won't see that stitches in his face. He might be a good lookin' soldier. Smile
Back to top Go down
https://residentevilforums.forumotion.com
Pau Diaz
Zombie
Zombie
Pau Diaz

PostSubject: Re: Nemesis Sucks   Nemesis Sucks - Page 5 EmptyFri May 09, 2014 11:50 am

Did the Nemesis parasite consume part of his flesh on his head before the Umbrella scientists managed to bring it under control? That is the only analogy I can come up with.
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: Nemesis Sucks   Nemesis Sucks - Page 5 EmptyFri May 09, 2014 4:54 pm

Pau Diaz wrote:
Did the Nemesis parasite consume part of his flesh on his head before the Umbrella scientists managed to bring it under control? That is the only analogy I can come up with.
Presumably Umbrella opened up its head to install in/on its brain the equipment that enabled it to receive and interpret orders.
Back to top Go down
Pau Diaz
Zombie
Zombie
Pau Diaz

PostSubject: Re: Nemesis Sucks   Nemesis Sucks - Page 5 EmptySat May 10, 2014 5:25 am

Ghost Leader wrote:
Pau Diaz wrote:
Presumably Umbrella opened up its head to install in/on its brain the equipment that enabled it to receive and interpret orders.

Yes, this is very likely. However, they must have done the same to Mr. X because he operates under the principle of recieving and interpreting orders, too. I see no residual evidence of scarring or loss of facial features on his head.
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: Nemesis Sucks   Nemesis Sucks - Page 5 EmptySat May 10, 2014 7:53 pm

Pau Diaz wrote:
Ghost Leader wrote:
Pau Diaz wrote:
Yes, this is very likely. However, they must have done the same to Mr. X because he operates under the principle of recieving and interpreting orders, too. I see no residual evidence of scarring or loss of facial features on his head.
Maybe the regular surgeon was out of town and they hired a crummy substitute? Razz 
Back to top Go down
Amadeus31B
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen
Amadeus31B

PostSubject: Re: Nemesis Sucks   Nemesis Sucks - Page 5 EmptySat May 10, 2014 8:58 pm

I remember hearing somewhere that Nemesis was either Rebecca or Wesker before Capcom revived him in Code Veronica. It’s kind of eerie playing Resident Evil 3 knowing that could have been intended at the time, even the eye color is similar. Obviously, that’s not the case anymore. The Nemesis was truly a scary monster, yet RE3 was the only title that did him justice like someone else said.
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: Nemesis Sucks   Nemesis Sucks - Page 5 EmptySat May 10, 2014 9:16 pm

Amadeus31B wrote:
I remember hearing somewhere that Nemesis was either Rebecca or Wesker before Capcom revived him in Code Veronica.
Chris was another rumored candidate.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nemesis Sucks   Nemesis Sucks - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Nemesis Sucks
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5