Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Operation Racoon City? - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Operation Racoon City? - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Operation Racoon City? - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Operation Racoon City? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Operation Racoon City? - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Operation Racoon City? - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Operation Racoon City? - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Operation Racoon City? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Operation Racoon City? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Operation Racoon City?

Go down 
+2
ThomVD
TheMercenary
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

Operation Racoon City? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Operation Racoon City?   Operation Racoon City? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 3:31 pm

HUNK'syouruncle wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
HUNK'syouruncle wrote:
I personally think that this game will be a miserable fail as it completly ignores the original Resi titles. Its all about action instead of survival, more about all guns blazing instead of being smart with ammo. On top of that there is also a ability that lets you control a zombies mind. Why would you want to do that, its completly unnecesary and ridiculous. I will still buy this game but it won't be the best game ever. If some of you thought that RE4 ruined the series, well think again. If it is cannon then it would make even less sense.
Well, I for one am totally excited about this game. Read the articles linked to on these pages plus mine and Thom's conversation. It's just a spinoff but you can take the canon route if you want. Mostly it's a "what if" scenario. ORC won't ruin the series much like RE4 didn't either. This will be a fun addition.

Maybe... maybe not, but i will wait till i read some reviews before i bolt to the store
Meh, I don't trust the reviews. People take video games too seriously nowadays. To quote Craig from Screwattack, "Videogames are serious bizness".

If it's fun and the gameplay is good Ima play the crap out of it Very Happy The fact that it's RE only makes it more appealing to me.
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
HUNK'syouruncle
Zombie
Zombie
HUNK'syouruncle

Playstation Network h1432nic

PostSubject: Re: Operation Racoon City?   Operation Racoon City? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 3:33 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:
HUNK'syouruncle wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
HUNK'syouruncle wrote:
I personally think that this game will be a miserable fail as it completly ignores the original Resi titles. Its all about action instead of survival, more about all guns blazing instead of being smart with ammo. On top of that there is also a ability that lets you control a zombies mind. Why would you want to do that, its completly unnecesary and ridiculous. I will still buy this game but it won't be the best game ever. If some of you thought that RE4 ruined the series, well think again. If it is cannon then it would make even less sense.
Well, I for one am totally excited about this game. Read the articles linked to on these pages plus mine and Thom's conversation. It's just a spinoff but you can take the canon route if you want. Mostly it's a "what if" scenario. ORC won't ruin the series much like RE4 didn't either. This will be a fun addition.

Maybe... maybe not, but i will wait till i read some reviews before i bolt to the store
Meh, I don't trust the reviews. People take video games too seriously nowadays. To quote Craig from Screwattack, "Videogames are serious bizness".

If it's fun and the gameplay is good Ima play the crap out of it Very Happy The fact that it's RE only makes it more appealing to me.

Hmmm.. I guess your right. I will wait to see what this site says about it before i run to the store. Is that better? (no seriously)
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Operation Racoon City?   Operation Racoon City? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 3:42 pm

HUNK'syouruncle wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
HUNK'syouruncle wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
HUNK'syouruncle wrote:

Hmmm.. I guess your right. I will wait to see what this site says about it before i run to the store. Is that better? (no seriously)
I'll be getting it on release and so is the case with many other members. Nite for sure will post a review and I might do that too.

It's not like all the reviews are bad but just like I said, most of those people take games way too seriously. Rarely do I see a reviewer who rates the games on how enjoyable they are and focus on superficial aspects. Here you'll at least get the opinions of people who love the series as what it is but can be critical about it if need be.
Back to top Go down
ThomVD
Spec Ops Field Unit
Spec Ops Field Unit
ThomVD

Playstation Network ThomVD

PostSubject: Re: Operation Racoon City?   Operation Racoon City? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 3:53 pm

HUNK'syouruncle wrote:

It doesn't take one game to ruin a series so everyone who says RE4 or RE5 destroyed the series is just silly and this game will not destroy anything either.

And this game is a spin-off. That means they try something different, and they don't call this game a survival-horror but a tactical TPS which can work out very well.

I can't wait for this game. I'm gonna play the crap out of it.

And by the way: nobody said/is saying that this is going to be the best game ever, because it will not be, but a game doesn't have to be the best game ever to be enjoyable. Hell I even enjoy games that have an average score of 3-5.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Operation Racoon City?   Operation Racoon City? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 4:05 pm

ThomVD wrote:
I'm gonna play the crap out of it.
How the... That's EXACTLY what I said Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ThomVD
Spec Ops Field Unit
Spec Ops Field Unit
ThomVD

PostSubject: Re: Operation Racoon City?   Operation Racoon City? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 6:10 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:
ThomVD wrote:
I'm gonna play the crap out of it.
How the... That's EXACTLY what I said Very Happy

Oh lol, I did not even notice.
Back to top Go down
HUNK'syouruncle
Zombie
Zombie
HUNK'syouruncle

Playstation Network h1432nic

PostSubject: Re: Operation Racoon City?   Operation Racoon City? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 3:01 am

ThomVD wrote:
HUNK'syouruncle wrote:

It doesn't take one game to ruin a series so everyone who says RE4 or RE5 destroyed the series is just silly and this game will not destroy anything either.

And this game is a spin-off. That means they try something different, and they don't call this game a survival-horror but a tactical TPS which can work out very well.

I can't wait for this game. I'm gonna play the crap out of it.

And by the way: nobody said/is saying that this is going to be the best game ever, because it will not be, but a game doesn't have to be the best game ever to be enjoyable. Hell I even enjoy games that have an average score of 3-5.

Well it seems I was wrong about this game. The things that you guys have told me about has opened my mind, I will buy it but not on the release date. I will more than likely get it for christmas as there are other games that i want more than ORC, such as: Uncharted 3, RE: Revelations, MGS 3D: Snake Eater, and Zelda: Skyward Sword (not MW3 as I think that it will be a fail).
Back to top Go down
ThomVD
Spec Ops Field Unit
Spec Ops Field Unit
ThomVD

PostSubject: Re: Operation Racoon City?   Operation Racoon City? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 3:33 am

HUNK'syouruncle wrote:
not MW3 as I think that it will be a fail).

Of course MW3 is gonna be a fail. 4 was the last good one, the Cods after that all failed. (Cod 2 is my favorite)
Back to top Go down
TheMercenary
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen
TheMercenary

PostSubject: Re: Operation Racoon City?   Operation Racoon City? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 3:53 am

ThomVD wrote:
HUNK'syouruncle wrote:
not MW3 as I think that it will be a fail).

Of course MW3 is gonna be a fail. 4 was the last good one, the Cods after that all failed. (Cod 2 is my favorite)

true true...
but yeah your right about buying it later on just in case right?
Back to top Go down
ThomVD
Spec Ops Field Unit
Spec Ops Field Unit
ThomVD

PostSubject: Re: Operation Racoon City?   Operation Racoon City? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 4:02 am

I'm going to buy it instantly.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Operation Racoon City?   Operation Racoon City? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 4:05 am

ThomVD wrote:
I'm assuming ORC, right? I got confused by the MW3 talk Razz
Back to top Go down
ThomVD
Spec Ops Field Unit
Spec Ops Field Unit
ThomVD

PostSubject: Re: Operation Racoon City?   Operation Racoon City? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 4:07 am

Mass Distraction wrote:
ThomVD wrote:

Oh, yeah, I mean ORC, I thought Mercenary meant it too. I will never buy a Cod again.

I really want Zeldä: Skyward Sword but I have no Wii Sad
Back to top Go down
TheMercenary
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen
TheMercenary

PostSubject: Re: Operation Racoon City?   Operation Racoon City? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 4:18 am

ThomVD wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
ThomVD wrote:

Oh, yeah, I mean ORC, I thought Mercenary meant it too. I will never buy a Cod again.

I want it too!
Back to top Go down
ThomVD
Spec Ops Field Unit
Spec Ops Field Unit
ThomVD

PostSubject: Re: Operation Racoon City?   Operation Racoon City? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 4:21 am

TheMercenary wrote:
ThomVD wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
ThomVD wrote:

I want it too!

This will be the first 3D Zelda I'm going to miss.
Back to top Go down
TheMercenary
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen
TheMercenary

PostSubject: Re: Operation Racoon City?   Operation Racoon City? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 4:24 am

ThomVD wrote:
TheMercenary wrote:
ThomVD wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
ThomVD wrote:

I want it too!

Sky ward sword? or OoT For the 3ds?
Back to top Go down
ThomVD
Spec Ops Field Unit
Spec Ops Field Unit
ThomVD

PostSubject: Re: Operation Racoon City?   Operation Racoon City? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 4:26 am

TheMercenary wrote:
ThomVD wrote:
TheMercenary wrote:
ThomVD wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
ThomVD wrote:

I want it too!

Sky ward sword? or OoT For the 3ds?

I mean Skyward Sword, although I haven't played OoT 3D either. With 3D I meant OoT, MM, WW and TP, instead of for example A Link to the Past which is 2D.

But lets not go off topic too much. We have a zelda thread here.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Operation Racoon City?   Operation Racoon City? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Operation Racoon City?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2