HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Resident Evil at E3 (new Revelations trailer) EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Resident Evil at E3 (new Revelations trailer) EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Resident Evil at E3 (new Revelations trailer) EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Resident Evil at E3 (new Revelations trailer) EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Resident Evil at E3 (new Revelations trailer) EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Resident Evil at E3 (new Revelations trailer) EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Resident Evil at E3 (new Revelations trailer) EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Resident Evil at E3 (new Revelations trailer) EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Resident Evil at E3 (new Revelations trailer) EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Resident Evil at E3 (new Revelations trailer)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

Resident Evil at E3 (new Revelations trailer) Empty
PostSubject: Resident Evil at E3 (new Revelations trailer)   Resident Evil at E3 (new Revelations trailer) EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 6:07 am

I'll be posting new trailers here as they come and anyone can add news and info when new stuff is revealed.

More info found here: Capcom-Unity

New BSAA members Jessica and a chubby guy with a battle axe, weird creatures appear and an USS member as a villain?

Last edited by Mass Distraction on Fri Jun 10, 2011 4:37 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
Mcghie
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Mcghie

Steam : BioDeamz

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil at E3 (new Revelations trailer)   Resident Evil at E3 (new Revelations trailer) EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 6:55 am

Thanks for the post Mass,
I havnt look into more info on the characters yet but will do so and post back.

Right my opinion on the trailer is that this game looks, terrible
reminds me of MGS not RE for a start, the creatures look really bad so another thumbs down
They look like they are trying to copy silent hill with the creatures, think capcom is going down the shitter
and starting to take bits from other games now Rolling Eyes
JILLS VOICE !!! why did they change the voice actor now jill sound like a little
high school kid not a battle hardened legend.
After that trailer I now am thinking twice about getting a 3DS just for this game
I am sorry but a reboot is needed for the RE series, I am sick of it follow after 5
that was bad enough (but fun to play ) now its progressive looking worse if it keeps going this way
either that or just end the series and stop milking and destroying it even though it would hurt me deeply to hear capcom disbanding RE Sad
Back to top Go down
ace.redfield
Hunter
Hunter
ace.redfield

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil at E3 (new Revelations trailer)   Resident Evil at E3 (new Revelations trailer) EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 8:19 am

jill should sound like the sweet original type jill in RE1
in RE3 she sounded like a bitch along with the matching outfit lol
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil at E3 (new Revelations trailer)   Resident Evil at E3 (new Revelations trailer) EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 8:20 am

Yeah, I didn't like her voice in this either Sad
Back to top Go down
Mcghie
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Mcghie

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil at E3 (new Revelations trailer)   Resident Evil at E3 (new Revelations trailer) EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 9:03 am

Mass Distraction wrote:
Yeah, I didn't like her voice in this either Sad

I know I hate this already but when it's released I proablly will get it
I am one of hey RE fans that might hate the look of one game but it is still RE.
Also It's pretty funny how a company that makes army based shooters has made a better game than
capcom and capcom know RE inside out and Slantsix have nailed a decent title Smile
Least there will be one decent RE game out this year.
Oh yeah and mercs looks amazing as well so Capcom kind of redeemed thereselfs on that one.

@Ace - jill had a bitching voice in RE3 Shocked
Really suited here character well in my opinion.
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil at E3 (new Revelations trailer)   Resident Evil at E3 (new Revelations trailer) EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 10:48 am

I hate Jill's voice, too. Her RE5 VA was better.

And Jessica is hawt. Smile
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Playstation Network NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil at E3 (new Revelations trailer)   Resident Evil at E3 (new Revelations trailer) EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 11:21 am

Hahaha. I was going to say exactly what GL said. Jill's voice is horrid and Jessica is yummy.
Back to top Go down
Mcghie
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Mcghie

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil at E3 (new Revelations trailer)   Resident Evil at E3 (new Revelations trailer) EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 12:54 pm

Yeah jessica is a very hot character Razz
But one question ? why have the BSAA hired a member that cares more about vanity and is a every civil type person ?
Dont think capcom really thoguht her through all that good.
Reason for me saying so is because at the end where you see her with chris
it's blizzarding, there on a operation and she has dolled herself up with extensive use of make-up ?
why capcom ?! lol
Another thing is chris super human now because it's like siberian weather and he is still in a god damn
short sleeved top
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Playstation Network NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil at E3 (new Revelations trailer)   Resident Evil at E3 (new Revelations trailer) EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 1:22 pm

Don't care. She's hot. Wink
Back to top Go down
Mcghie
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Mcghie

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil at E3 (new Revelations trailer)   Resident Evil at E3 (new Revelations trailer) EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 1:46 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
Don't care. She's hot. Wink

haha, Fair play Smile
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil at E3 (new Revelations trailer)   Resident Evil at E3 (new Revelations trailer) EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 2:02 pm

Mcghie wrote:
But one question ? why have the BSAA hired a member that cares more about vanity and is a every civil type person ?
We only saw her for, like, 5 seconds, so we can't really gather all that much about her from that. For all we know, she's ex-Delta (like Jill supposedly is) or ODA. Capcom could have chosen that part to introduce her because they think it's a clever, witty, or funny line.

And what's wrong with being a civil person? Is she supposed to be a raving, gun-toting maniac? scratch
Back to top Go down
Mcghie
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Mcghie

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil at E3 (new Revelations trailer)   Resident Evil at E3 (new Revelations trailer) EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 2:07 pm

Ghost Leader wrote:
Mcghie wrote:
We only saw her for, like, 5 seconds, so we can't really gather all that much about her from that. For all we know, she's ex-Delta (like Jill supposedly is) or ODA. Capcom could have chosen that part to introduce her because they think it's a clever, witty, or funny line.

And what's wrong with being a civil person? Is she supposed to be a raving, gun-toting maniac? scratch

I know we cant tell but it just looks that way.
Also come on, capcom gave another character a battle axe, I would think they should be a bit more creative
with the girl also, or yes as you pointed out a gun toting maniac Smile
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil at E3 (new Revelations trailer)   Resident Evil at E3 (new Revelations trailer) EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 2:27 pm

I forgot to mention the redhead who grapples Jill just before the HUNK-ish character appears. Wonder who that is? Another sidekick to the main villain like Excella was?

From what I could say by the looks Jessica might be the radio operative (hence the radio on her back) and/or a sniper. Maybe even excelling at that, making her something like Sniper Wolf.

Oh, btw Mcghie, I was just thinking that it felt like I had kinda seen the monsters before. I couldn't bring myself to think they would have used the same style as in Silent Hill but now that you said it, I can't unsee it.
Back to top Go down
Mcghie
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Mcghie

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil at E3 (new Revelations trailer)   Resident Evil at E3 (new Revelations trailer) EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 2:37 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:
I forgot to mention the redhead who grapples Jill just before the HUNK-ish character appears. Wonder who that is? Another sidekick to the main villain like Excella was?

From what I could say by the looks Jessica might be the radio operative (hence the radio on her back) and/or a sniper. Maybe even excelling at that, making her something like Sniper Wolf.

Oh, btw Mcghie, I was just thinking that it felt like I had kinda seen the monsters before. I couldn't bring myself to think they would have used the same style as in Silent Hill but now that you said it, I can't unsee it.

I was thinking jessica's uniform looked a lot like sniper wolfs attaire from the original MGS
Yeah it was kind of hard for me to think that also, but SH are rivals so maybe capcom are going to
turn into un-original people from here on out :/
I hope not though.
Also the mosnter from SH I think it looks similiar to is the thing from SH3 that has the big thick arms and just looks
like nothing really lol and RE revelation's that monster has no face either,
So I dont know , there might be something sinister going on there

On another note, why do we not get "back to the roots" style RE
I have been wanting Capcom to do one for ages and now SH is bringing a
original style game back for there next release and it looks awesome Shocked
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil at E3 (new Revelations trailer)   Resident Evil at E3 (new Revelations trailer) EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 2:38 pm

Mcghie wrote:
Also come on, capcom gave another character a battle axe, I would think they should be a bit more creative
US Army Special Forces.

Resident Evil at E3 (new Revelations trailer) Us-Spec-Ops-and-Tomahawks

Notice what they have in their hands other than their rifles. It's an excellent hand-to-hand combat tool. If it works, no matter how "archaic" a concept it might be, use it. I would.

Quote :
Jill isn't a gun-toting maniac. Chris isn't a gun-toting manic. Claire isn't a gun-toting maniac. Why should Jessica be one? Besides, that kind of person poses as much of a danger to friendlies and non-combatants as he does to any potential enemy. I doubt Chris or Jill would want somebody like that backing them up. I know I wouldn't.
Back to top Go down
Mcghie
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Mcghie

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil at E3 (new Revelations trailer)   Resident Evil at E3 (new Revelations trailer) EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 2:48 pm

Ghost Leader wrote:
Mcghie wrote:
US Army Special Forces.

Resident Evil at E3 (new Revelations trailer) Us-Spec-Ops-and-Tomahawks

Notice what they have in their hands other than their rifles. It's an excellent hand-to-hand combat tool. If it works, no matter how "archaic" a concept it might be, use it. I would.

Quote :
Jill isn't a gun-toting maniac. Chris isn't a gun-toting manic. Claire isn't a gun-toting maniac. Why should Jessica be one? Besides, that kind of person poses as much of a danger to friendlies and non-combatants as he does to any potential enemy. I doubt Chris or Jill would want somebody like that backing them up. I know I wouldn't.

Thats a good post, I never knew the US army used battle axe's
I knew taliban troops used them instead of combat knifes though

As for the gun toting maniac part I just though capcom should have went all out crazy on her character
because the RE storyline is getting a bit out of hand now a days, so I figured why not
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil at E3 (new Revelations trailer)   Resident Evil at E3 (new Revelations trailer) EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 2:58 pm

I'd like to add to my earlier post that snipers usually stay put for long periods of time and don't move around as often. Her being used to doing that could be indicated at the end of the trailer where she seems to not be used to walking through tundra trying to find something.
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil at E3 (new Revelations trailer)   Resident Evil at E3 (new Revelations trailer) EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 6:15 pm

On the contrary, snipers can and do travel extremely long distances quite frequently. You have to be tough and have a lot of endurance to be one. But to that effect, "sniping" in Resident Evil has never been true sniping. You're more or less functioning as a designated marksman, which is basically a regular infantryman with a standard-issue rifle or carbine (e.g., an M16A4 or M4) configured for enhanced accuracy at ranges longer than that of the typical infantryman but shorter than a true sniper.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil at E3 (new Revelations trailer)   Resident Evil at E3 (new Revelations trailer) EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 4:02 am

Ghost Leader wrote:
On the contrary, snipers can and do travel extremely long distances quite frequently. You have to be tough and have a lot of endurance to be one. But to that effect, "sniping" in Resident Evil has never been true sniping. You're more or less functioning as a designated marksman, which is basically a regular infantryman with a standard-issue rifle or carbine (e.g., an M16A4 or M4) configured for enhanced accuracy at ranges longer than that of the typical infantryman but shorter than a true sniper.
Oh yes, I seem to have gotten my facts mixed. Sorry 'bout that Razz

More info on Revelations @ Capcom-Unity, check the link. The chubby guy's name seems to be Parker Luciani and we'll also get some fancy equipment.

First impressions on RER:
http://screwattack.com/videos/First-Impressions-Resident-Evil-Revelations
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil at E3 (new Revelations trailer)   Resident Evil at E3 (new Revelations trailer) Empty

Back to top Go down

Resident Evil at E3 (new Revelations trailer)
Page 1 of 1