HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Alot of good movies coming out in the next few years EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Alot of good movies coming out in the next few years EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Alot of good movies coming out in the next few years EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Alot of good movies coming out in the next few years EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Alot of good movies coming out in the next few years EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Alot of good movies coming out in the next few years EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Alot of good movies coming out in the next few years EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Alot of good movies coming out in the next few years EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Alot of good movies coming out in the next few years EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Alot of good movies coming out in the next few years

Go down 
+3
NiteKrawler
StellaLuna
Evil Rage42
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Evil Rage42
Zombie
Zombie
Evil Rage42

Playstation Network Jagerdu

Alot of good movies coming out in the next few years Empty
PostSubject: Alot of good movies coming out in the next few years   Alot of good movies coming out in the next few years EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 4:39 pm

Final Destination 5_____________August 12, 2011 TRAILER NOW ONLINE!
Paranormal Activity 3__________August 21, 2011
Happy Feet 2_________________ November 18, 2011 TRAILER NOW ONLINE!
Alvin and the Chipmunks 3: Chipwrecked________December 16, 2011
Mission Impossible 4: ghost protocal____________December 16, 2011
Sherlock holmes 2: A game of shadows__________December 16, 2011
Ghost Rider 2: Spirit of vengeance______________February 17, 2012
Clash of the Titans 2: Reqium__________________March 30, 2012
Men in Black III_______________May 25, 2012
Madagascar 3_________________June 8, 2012
Star Trek 2___________________June 29, 2012
The Amazing Spider-man________July 3, 2012
Ice age 4: Continental Drift__________July 13, 2012
Silent hill 2: Revelation____________2012 (Exact Date Unknown)
Th Dark Knight Rises_____________July 20, 2012
The Bourne Legacy______________August 3, 2012
G.I.Joe 2________________August 10, 2012
The Expendables 2_________August 17, 2012
Resident evil: Retribution______________September 14, 2012
Iron Man 3________________May 3, 2013
How to Train Your Dragon 2____________June 20, 2014
Avatar 2_________________December 2014 (Exact Date Unknown)
Avatar 3__________________December 2015 (Exact date Unknown)

A Few trailers are up and I got all of these dates from Comingsoon.net

Well, just thought I should inform u.

Oh and the Trailer release dates for resident evil5 are just rumors i got from a freewebs site, but I', just gonna put em up just in case they r real.

TEASER TRAILER - MARCH 30, 2012
THEATRICAL TRAILER - JULY 20, 2012

THEY DID HAVE A PICTURE ALREADY WITH JILL WEARING HER BATTLESUIT INSIDE THE ARCADIA SHIP, BUT I LOST IT. I HAD IT ON MY FILES ON MY OLDER COMPUTER, BUT IT BROKE, SO RIGHT NOW IM USING MY NEW LAPTOP. I WILL FIND THE PIC AGAIN.
BUT IN THE MEAN TIME, HERES THE OFFICIAL TEASER POSTER! : )
Alot of good movies coming out in the next few years Spxbmu
Back to top Go down
StellaLuna
Cerberus
Cerberus
StellaLuna

PostSubject: Re: Alot of good movies coming out in the next few years   Alot of good movies coming out in the next few years EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 6:42 pm

Meh, It just seems like alot of unnecessary sequels. I'm only excited about The Dark Knight, Silent Hill and How To Train Your Dragon. (I know the first SH movie wasn't as good as it could've been, but its certainly the best video game movie I can think of.)

I think I'll just watch the newest Resident Evil to make fun of it with a friend (That is, if we don't end up nerdraging...) And I'm certainly not spending more than 50 pesos on it... Laughing Cool(*winkwinknudgenudge*) Especially since it didn't turn out to be a prequel starring Jill and Leon.

Last edited by StellaLuna on Wed Jun 01, 2011 11:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Playstation Network NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Alot of good movies coming out in the next few years   Alot of good movies coming out in the next few years EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 8:26 pm

Whoa. You seem to have accidentally let Retribution into your good movies list.
Back to top Go down
BOBLATHON
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
BOBLATHON

Playstation Network BOBLATHON

PostSubject: Re: Alot of good movies coming out in the next few years   Alot of good movies coming out in the next few years EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 9:51 pm

What about RE: Damnation... I saw a sneak preview on my RE Afterlife Bluray... when is that expected?
Back to top Go down
ace.redfield
Hunter
Hunter
ace.redfield

PostSubject: Re: Alot of good movies coming out in the next few years   Alot of good movies coming out in the next few years EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 2:08 am

wow! i'm gonna watch some of those good movies, thanks for the list.. hope we're all still alive by then lol Razz
damnation will be released in japan in 2012, no info on the exact date and the US release.. i read it in imdb
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: Alot of good movies coming out in the next few years   Alot of good movies coming out in the next few years EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 3:30 am

Sweet Jesus... Why so many sequels? D: And MORE Avatar? Couldn't it just be a standalone movie? I hate it when these guy milk on their franchises... It's really ridiculous the there is absolutely NO original movies on the list Very Happy

I'm sure to be checking Final Destination 5 (I love that series), Sherlock Holmes 2 (I was hoping for a sequel), Silent Hill 2 (FINALLY) and Iron Man 3.

Still eagerly waiting for Damnation, not that crappy excuse they are going to pass as an RE movie. I'll propably get Retribution as a free bluray again Twisted Evil

I'll see Paranormal 3 just for the heck of it, it really doesn't need more sequels although I enjoyed the first two. MiB3 is also a must see, although I never expected another sequel. Oh please let it stay as a trilogy.......
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
chocotricks
Hunter
Hunter
chocotricks

PostSubject: Re: Alot of good movies coming out in the next few years   Alot of good movies coming out in the next few years EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 10:05 am

final destination 5 wtf the last one was called the final destination come on that also seems like a lot of shitty movies....ill see FD5, PA3, SH2, Titans 2 maybe, maybe spiderman, ice age..cause its sick, silent hill, and....resident evil. other than that im not looking foward to the rest because a.i have never seen the others or b.they look stupid.....wait i will also see avatar cause it was alright and madagasgar cause i enjoyed that :3 if i see the dark knight or iron man 2 before the sequles release then i will see them
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Alot of good movies coming out in the next few years   Alot of good movies coming out in the next few years EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 3:18 pm

Come on now guys, Avatar was a great movie. Maybe a bit overrated, but it was still fantastic.
Back to top Go down
chocotricks
Hunter
Hunter
chocotricks

PostSubject: Re: Alot of good movies coming out in the next few years   Alot of good movies coming out in the next few years EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 3:29 pm

i want to see the next avatar too thought i included it
Back to top Go down
StellaLuna
Cerberus
Cerberus
StellaLuna

PostSubject: Re: Alot of good movies coming out in the next few years   Alot of good movies coming out in the next few years EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 6:35 pm

Eh, I thought it was a pretty film. Beautifully shot, beautiful CGI. The writing on the other hand...

It's just a good popcorn flick. I guess. But if took out the CGI then it would've tanked. Not saying Iwasn't entertained, I did enjoy watching in in Imax, and later on, in an airplane ride to Japan (I swear, when I looked out the aisle everyone else was watching Avatar. Laughing ) I just don't think it's good. But I'm not guilty about liking it.

Just my 2 cents.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: Alot of good movies coming out in the next few years   Alot of good movies coming out in the next few years EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 5:40 am

NiteKrawler wrote:
Come on now guys, Avatar was a great movie. Maybe a bit overrated, but it was still fantastic.
Didn't say it was a bad movie but yes, a tad overrated Very Happy I still don't think it needed to be a trilogy, it's not like they are going to keep the same quality. It rarely happens with sequels made for films this successful.
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Alot of good movies coming out in the next few years   Alot of good movies coming out in the next few years EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 3:32 pm

This is James Motherfucking Cameron we are talking about here. T2. Enough said. He does not fuck around with sequels. And I saw Avatar in IMAX 3D. Damn. Epic.
Back to top Go down
BOBLATHON
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
BOBLATHON

Playstation Network BOBLATHON

PostSubject: Re: Alot of good movies coming out in the next few years   Alot of good movies coming out in the next few years EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 9:47 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
This is James Motherfucking Cameron we are talking about here. T2. Enough said. He does not fuck around with sequels. And I saw Avatar in IMAX 3D. Damn. Epic.

I couldn't agree more. Cameron is a damn genius with sequels. I will add ALIENS to T2... That man knows how to make a sequel better than the original, which is no easy task. His style, and look are downright brilliant.
Back to top Go down
Evil Rage42
Zombie
Zombie
Evil Rage42

Playstation Network Jagerdu

PostSubject: Re: Alot of good movies coming out in the next few years   Alot of good movies coming out in the next few years EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 1:33 pm

HERES THE NEW TRANSFORMERS TV SPOT
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_OfTRzLMD2g
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alot of good movies coming out in the next few years   Alot of good movies coming out in the next few years Empty

Back to top Go down

Alot of good movies coming out in the next few years
Page 1 of 1