Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Krauser's Bow or Sheva's Bow? EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Krauser's Bow or Sheva's Bow? EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Krauser's Bow or Sheva's Bow? EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Krauser's Bow or Sheva's Bow? EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Krauser's Bow or Sheva's Bow? EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Krauser's Bow or Sheva's Bow? EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Krauser's Bow or Sheva's Bow? EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Krauser's Bow or Sheva's Bow? EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Krauser's Bow or Sheva's Bow? EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Krauser's Bow or Sheva's Bow?

Go down 
+5
Lupus Caelestis
ace.redfield
Mass Distraction
Spike991
GreggKennedy
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
GreggKennedy
Zombie
Zombie
GreggKennedy

Playstation Network none

Krauser's Bow or Sheva's Bow? Empty
PostSubject: Krauser's Bow or Sheva's Bow?   Krauser's Bow or Sheva's Bow? EmptySun May 22, 2011 2:18 am

Krauser's Bow:

has a laser sight
after firing an arrow, you can immediately disengage and move to another spot
Krauser's aim with the bow is high, in that it mostly aims at the head of the Ganado, dealing an instant headshot.
The arrows fly straight and fast

Sheva's Bow:

Infinite Ammo. Fire away!
1500 damage per hit, any majini can get instantly killed from one hit. (it may differ depending on difficulty). Sub bosses can be dropped with ease with this weapon.
Goes well with Tribal Sheva due to the costume lol.

No targeting crosshair. You are somewhat limited to close to mid ranged battles if you're playing in PS3 and XBOX. However, if you play in PC version, the crosshair appears, making it very easy to kill and with this weapon.

The arrow doesn't fly straight. It requires some physics to achieve a perfect aim, especially at long range.
The arrow's speed is somewhat slow when you fire.
Unlike Krauser's Bow, which can disengage the bow after firing the weapon and immediately move to another spot, Sheva's require at least 1 second to load the next arrow, meaning that you cannot move for a second until she finished loading the next arrow.

So, which do you prefer among these 2 bows?
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Krauser's Bow or Sheva's Bow?   Krauser's Bow or Sheva's Bow? EmptySun May 22, 2011 2:20 am

Sheva's seems more powerful...Krauser's....perhaps more accurate.

I liked Krauser's I guess, though I didn't like the bows too much.
Back to top Go down
GreggKennedy
Zombie
Zombie
GreggKennedy

Playstation Network none

PostSubject: Re: Krauser's Bow or Sheva's Bow?   Krauser's Bow or Sheva's Bow? EmptySun May 22, 2011 2:22 am

Spike991 wrote:
Sheva's seems more powerful...Krauser's....perhaps more accurate.

I liked Krauser's I guess, though I didn't like the bows too much.

lol Guerilla Warfare has been taken to the next level.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: Krauser's Bow or Sheva's Bow?   Krauser's Bow or Sheva's Bow? EmptySun May 22, 2011 5:38 am

Umm... Is it weird that I prefer Claire's bow?
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
GreggKennedy
Zombie
Zombie
GreggKennedy

Playstation Network none

PostSubject: Re: Krauser's Bow or Sheva's Bow?   Krauser's Bow or Sheva's Bow? EmptySun May 22, 2011 6:22 am

Mass Distraction wrote:

the Bowgun? Haha
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Krauser's Bow or Sheva's Bow?   Krauser's Bow or Sheva's Bow? EmptySun May 22, 2011 6:24 am

GreggKennedy wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:

the Bowgun? Haha
That thing was great but went through ammo quickly as it shot three bolts at once.
Back to top Go down
GreggKennedy
Zombie
Zombie
GreggKennedy

Playstation Network none

PostSubject: Re: Krauser's Bow or Sheva's Bow?   Krauser's Bow or Sheva's Bow? EmptySun May 22, 2011 6:34 am

Mass Distraction wrote:
GreggKennedy wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:

the Bowgun? Haha
That thing was great but went through ammo quickly as it shot three bolts at once.

Yes and I don't know if it decapitates zombies.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Krauser's Bow or Sheva's Bow?   Krauser's Bow or Sheva's Bow? EmptySun May 22, 2011 6:45 am

GreggKennedy wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
GreggKennedy wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:

the Bowgun? Haha

I don't recall it doing so, but the arrows stuck to enemies.
Back to top Go down
GreggKennedy
Zombie
Zombie
GreggKennedy

Playstation Network none

PostSubject: Re: Krauser's Bow or Sheva's Bow?   Krauser's Bow or Sheva's Bow? EmptySun May 22, 2011 7:07 am

Mass Distraction wrote:
GreggKennedy wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
GreggKennedy wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:

the Bowgun? Haha

Haha, and it's pretty useful against lickers, because they can't track you even if you fire the Bowgun
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Krauser's Bow or Sheva's Bow?   Krauser's Bow or Sheva's Bow? EmptySun May 22, 2011 10:35 am

GreggKennedy wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
GreggKennedy wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
GreggKennedy wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:

the Bowgun? Haha

Haha, and it's pretty useful against lickers, because they can't track you even if you fire the Bowgun

Is that so?

I'll have to try that next time. I always liked how they stuck to the enemies though. I also used an infinite ammo code for later playthroughs of RE2, so I hardly remember ammo being a problem in that game. I could use all the bowgun bolts I pleased.Smile
Back to top Go down
GreggKennedy
Zombie
Zombie
GreggKennedy

Playstation Network none

PostSubject: Re: Krauser's Bow or Sheva's Bow?   Krauser's Bow or Sheva's Bow? EmptySun May 22, 2011 7:09 pm

Quote :
Is that so?

I'll have to try that next time. I always liked how they stuck to the enemies though. I also used an infinite ammo code for later playthroughs of RE2, so I hardly remember ammo being a problem in that game. I could use all the bowgun bolts I pleased.Smile

lol don't turn on infinite ammo man, the game becomes quite boring when you do so.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Krauser's Bow or Sheva's Bow?   Krauser's Bow or Sheva's Bow? EmptyMon May 23, 2011 3:50 am

Cheating is bad, m'kay?
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Krauser's Bow or Sheva's Bow?   Krauser's Bow or Sheva's Bow? EmptyMon May 23, 2011 11:01 pm

GreggKennedy wrote:
Quote :
Is that so?

lol don't turn on infinite ammo man, the game becomes quite boring when you do so.

Trust me, I did many, many runs without it. Only later on I decided that I had earned it. That said, it's still tons of fun. It's only super duper easy, once you get the Desert Eagle with Leon.

Otherwise, the music, files, cutscenes, etc, are all still great, infinite ammo or not.
Back to top Go down
ace.redfield
Hunter
Hunter
ace.redfield

PostSubject: Re: Krauser's Bow or Sheva's Bow?   Krauser's Bow or Sheva's Bow? EmptyMon May 23, 2011 11:39 pm

the krauser bow is better, even if it isn't infinite you do get a lot of them in the game

@mass claire's bowgun is cool Very Happy i have to agree but a waste on ammo and can be useless in re2 but pretty useful in CVX, specially the gun powdered ones where the arrows explode (it doesn't decapitate any heads)
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Krauser's Bow or Sheva's Bow?   Krauser's Bow or Sheva's Bow? EmptyMon May 23, 2011 11:54 pm

ace.redfield wrote:
the krauser bow is better, even if it isn't infinite you do get a lot of them in the game

@mass claire's bowgun is cool Very Happy i have to agree but a waste on ammo and can be useless in re2 but pretty useful in CVX, specially the gun powdered ones where the arrows explode (it doesn't decapitate any heads)

You get tons of ammo for the one in CVX. And the explosive rounds were awesome, and were extremely effective against pretty much all enemies.
Back to top Go down
GreggKennedy
Zombie
Zombie
GreggKennedy

Playstation Network none

PostSubject: Re: Krauser's Bow or Sheva's Bow?   Krauser's Bow or Sheva's Bow? EmptyTue May 24, 2011 1:58 am

Spike991 wrote:
GreggKennedy wrote:
Quote :
Is that so?

Trust me, I did many, many runs without it. Only later on I decided that I had earned it. That said, it's still tons of fun. It's only super duper easy, once you get the Desert Eagle with Leon.

Otherwise, the music, files, cutscenes, etc, are all still great, infinite ammo or not.

And I wonder if you still get an A rank for completing the game when you use the infinite ammo cheat?
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Krauser's Bow or Sheva's Bow?   Krauser's Bow or Sheva's Bow? EmptyWed May 25, 2011 8:02 pm

Yeah, it doesn't affect anything. So long as you are only using the basic weapons. No special ones, i.e. minigun, rocket launcher, etc.
Back to top Go down
GreggKennedy
Zombie
Zombie
GreggKennedy

Playstation Network none

PostSubject: Re: Krauser's Bow or Sheva's Bow?   Krauser's Bow or Sheva's Bow? EmptyThu May 26, 2011 7:29 am

Spike991 wrote:
Yeah, it doesn't affect anything. So long as you are only using the basic weapons. No special ones, i.e. minigun, rocket launcher, etc.

Woah, using the MAC 11 Machinegun decreases your grade, eh?
Back to top Go down
ace.redfield
Hunter
Hunter
ace.redfield

PostSubject: Re: Krauser's Bow or Sheva's Bow?   Krauser's Bow or Sheva's Bow? EmptyThu May 26, 2011 8:06 am

does it decrease your rank i you use the infinite stuff in RE3??
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Krauser's Bow or Sheva's Bow?   Krauser's Bow or Sheva's Bow? EmptyThu May 26, 2011 1:40 pm

ace.redfield wrote:

I'm pretty sure I got my one A rank using infinite ammo. Also, considering you have to earn them in Mercs, which is actually pretty challening, you're probably safe using one of those.

@Gregg....not sure, though I didn't want to risk it. I used the handgun & shotgun with Leon, until getting the Desert Eagle, that works for the rest of the game.

Claire, just using the grenade launcher & bowgun work well.
Back to top Go down
GreggKennedy
Zombie
Zombie
GreggKennedy

Playstation Network none

PostSubject: Re: Krauser's Bow or Sheva's Bow?   Krauser's Bow or Sheva's Bow? EmptyThu May 26, 2011 7:04 pm

Spike991 wrote:
ace.redfield wrote:

I'm pretty sure I got my one A rank using infinite ammo. Also, considering you have to earn them in Mercs, which is actually pretty challening, you're probably safe using one of those.

@Gregg....not sure, though I didn't want to risk it. I used the handgun & shotgun with Leon, until getting the Desert Eagle, that works for the rest of the game.

Well, I fear that my rank will decrease when you use the Rocket Laucher given to you by Ada to defeat the mutated tyrant.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Krauser's Bow or Sheva's Bow?   Krauser's Bow or Sheva's Bow? EmptyThu May 26, 2011 8:28 pm

GreggKennedy wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
ace.redfield wrote:

Well, I fear that my rank will decrease when you use the Rocket Laucher given to you by Ada to defeat the mutated tyrant.

I worried about the same thing. It's only one shot though, and it hardly seems to work like a shot. I mean, it immediately goes into a cutscene, "Game over", a one-liner from Leon, and it kills Mr. X in the scene.

So you probably don't have to worry about that. You might want to avoid using it after that though, like against William, G5.
Back to top Go down
GreggKennedy
Zombie
Zombie
GreggKennedy

Playstation Network none

PostSubject: Re: Krauser's Bow or Sheva's Bow?   Krauser's Bow or Sheva's Bow? EmptyThu May 26, 2011 11:40 pm

Spike991 wrote:
GreggKennedy wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
ace.redfield wrote:

I worried about the same thing. It's only one shot though, and it hardly seems to work like a shot. I mean, it immediately goes into a cutscene, "Game over", a one-liner from Leon, and it kills Mr. X in the scene.

So you probably don't have to worry about that. You might want to avoid using it after that though, like against William, G5.

There were only 2 rockets in the rocket launcher given to you by ada. Good thing there's an extra shot as a fail-safe method.
Back to top Go down
ace.redfield
Hunter
Hunter
ace.redfield

PostSubject: Re: Krauser's Bow or Sheva's Bow?   Krauser's Bow or Sheva's Bow? EmptyFri May 27, 2011 2:51 am

the only way to kill it is by using that launcher otherwise you're dead...
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Krauser's Bow or Sheva's Bow?   Krauser's Bow or Sheva's Bow? EmptyFri May 27, 2011 4:29 pm

GreggKennedy wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
GreggKennedy wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
ace.redfield wrote:

There were only 2 rockets in the rocket launcher given to you by ada. Good thing there's an extra shot as a fail-safe method.

Are you sure? I swear I remember there being 4 or even 6. I remember having some leftover for Birkin.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Krauser's Bow or Sheva's Bow?   Krauser's Bow or Sheva's Bow? Empty

Back to top Go down

Krauser's Bow or Sheva's Bow?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Resident Evil :: Resident Evil Discussion-
Jump to: