Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Resident Evil Series on 3DS EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Resident Evil Series on 3DS EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Resident Evil Series on 3DS EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Resident Evil Series on 3DS EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Resident Evil Series on 3DS EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Resident Evil Series on 3DS EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Resident Evil Series on 3DS EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Resident Evil Series on 3DS EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Resident Evil Series on 3DS EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Resident Evil Series on 3DS

Go down 
+2
Mass Distraction
Vandal
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

Resident Evil Series on 3DS Empty
PostSubject: Resident Evil Series on 3DS   Resident Evil Series on 3DS EmptyMon May 16, 2011 7:51 pm

http://www.1up.com/news/capcom-resident-evil-mercenaries-3d-origin-series

If Mercenaries 3D does well, we might be looking at Resident Evil 3DS series. Pretty old news but I didn't know about it till now.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Series on 3DS   Resident Evil Series on 3DS EmptyTue May 17, 2011 4:51 am

Doesn't this also say we might get it on other platforms if it does well? That'd be great as I'm not into buying a 3DS just for two games.
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Playstation Network NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Series on 3DS   Resident Evil Series on 3DS EmptyTue May 17, 2011 5:18 am

Then let's hope it sucks. Wink
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Series on 3DS   Resident Evil Series on 3DS EmptyWed May 18, 2011 11:48 am

Mercy wrote:
http://www.1up.com/news/capcom-resident-evil-mercenaries-3d-origin-series

If Mercenaries 3D does well, we might be looking at Resident Evil 3DS series. Pretty old news but I didn't know about it till now.

I tried to look at your link, but it was taking super long to load up...so I X'd it.

I do hope to get a 3DS eventually. I'm glad none of the RE's on that handheld are even out yet, so I don't feel hugely obligated to buy it right now.

I, like Mass, hope we see games that are on 3DS, on different systems, consoles, regular DS, etc.
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Series on 3DS   Resident Evil Series on 3DS EmptyWed May 18, 2011 10:34 pm

Well I doubt we'll be seeing any more games on the original DS anymore and I doubt we'll be seeing any new titles anytime soon, but I knew a lot of you weren't too keen on getting a 3DS because of the buttrape price tag. I know only two games aren't enough incentive to purchase a 3DS, but are you really just going to purchase a consol because of Resident Evil games in the first place? There's only one Resident Evil title on the 360 and PS3 up to date and only one more on the way, aside of the rehashes of Veronica and 4.

1Up wrote:
"I think if the game sells a whole lot, we'll probably go ahead and make another one. I think if it sells a whole lot, [I'll] demand that we make another one," admits director Kazuhisa Inoue. "In the end, it's very important to us that we provide experiences that are resonating with our fans, so if the sales show out that this experience was worthwhile and that people do want it, we'll absolutely explore it."

That was the main point in the link that wouldn't load. I was hoping more people would be interested in it.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Series on 3DS   Resident Evil Series on 3DS EmptyThu May 19, 2011 5:40 am

Well I've got the original PS3 so I can play all the previous RE titles too.

The thing also said this prior to the quote you sent:
Quote :
Prompted by the revelation that Capcom had hoped to create a standalone Mercenaries game for some time, no doubt before the Nintendo 3DS came to light, 1UP asked the team whether we might see Mercenaries spin off into a franchise into its own series with appearances on other platforms.
Meaning we could get the games on different platforms.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Series on 3DS   Resident Evil Series on 3DS EmptyFri May 20, 2011 8:07 pm

Mercy wrote:
Well I doubt we'll be seeing any more games on the original DS anymore and I doubt we'll be seeing any new titles anytime soon, but I knew a lot of you weren't too keen on getting a 3DS because of the buttrape price tag. I know only two games aren't enough incentive to purchase a 3DS, but are you really just going to purchase a consol because of Resident Evil games in the first place? There's only one Resident Evil title on the 360 and PS3 up to date and only one more on the way, aside of the rehashes of Veronica and 4.

1Up wrote:
"I think if the game sells a whole lot, we'll probably go ahead and make another one. I think if it sells a whole lot, [I'll] demand that we make another one," admits director Kazuhisa Inoue. "In the end, it's very important to us that we provide experiences that are resonating with our fans, so if the sales show out that this experience was worthwhile and that people do want it, we'll absolutely explore it."

That was the main point in the link that wouldn't load. I was hoping more people would be interested in it.

I might, just to get those RE games. Or at the very least, I'll buy the games, as I know someone who owns a 3DS, and I'm sure he'd let me use or borrow it.

That said, I think everyone should have at least one current gen console, which is why 360 or Ps3 aren't so bad, as far as what RE games are available on them.

Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Series on 3DS   Resident Evil Series on 3DS EmptySat May 21, 2011 4:12 am

Well there aren't that many RE titles on the XBox, at least yet :/ If you meant the upcoming titles, then yes, even the XBox has you covered. Wii too.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Series on 3DS   Resident Evil Series on 3DS EmptySat May 21, 2011 2:42 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:
Well there aren't that many RE titles on the XBox, at least yet :/ If you meant the upcoming titles, then yes, even the XBox has you covered. Wii too.

Right, having at least one, and even having more, current gen consoles should make me feel safe, as far as being able to get any upcoming titles that are RE related. That's what bugs me, that they have to release something totally different(and unnecessary), just for a new RE title that we cannot get. Having 360 & Wii should be sufficient, but nope.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Series on 3DS   Resident Evil Series on 3DS EmptySat May 21, 2011 3:47 pm

Why couldn't it be JUST Mercenaries... You know, being a spinoff anyway?
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Series on 3DS   Resident Evil Series on 3DS EmptySat May 21, 2011 4:14 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:

I hope both are ported onto the Wii, not separately but as one game, that would be cool. RER on Wii, with Mercs just as a minigame. It would be brilliant.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Series on 3DS   Resident Evil Series on 3DS EmptySat May 21, 2011 4:22 pm

Spike991 wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:

I hope both are ported onto the Wii, not separately but as one game, that would be cool. RER on Wii, with Mercs just as a minigame. It would be brilliant.
I think the creators said that porting the Mercs is a possibility but I don't recall anything about Revelations... And with that, it should be multiplatform as it's a canon game.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Series on 3DS   Resident Evil Series on 3DS EmptySat May 21, 2011 4:29 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:

I think the creators said that porting the Mercs is a possibility but I don't recall anything about Revelations... And with that, it should be multiplatform as it's a canon game.

It just seems like such a significant title, a real big deal, for it only to be on 3DS.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Series on 3DS   Resident Evil Series on 3DS EmptySat May 21, 2011 4:33 pm

Spike991 wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:

It just seems like such a significant title, a real big deal, for it only to be on 3DS.
I know. I get why Zer0 was GameCube only, the exclusivity deal with Nintendo and all, but this just seems unfair.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Series on 3DS   Resident Evil Series on 3DS EmptySat May 21, 2011 4:37 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:

I know. I get why Zer0 was GameCube only, the exclusivity deal with Nintendo and all, but this just seems unfair.

Even so, it was still on a reasonable console. Not an brand spankin' new, and ridiculously priced, handheld, that nobody owns.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Series on 3DS   Resident Evil Series on 3DS EmptySat May 21, 2011 4:46 pm

Spike991 wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:

Even so, it was still on a reasonable console. Not an brand spankin' new, and ridiculously priced, handheld, that nobody owns.
Also true. Good thing though that they ended that deal so we all could anjoy RE4. They seem to have kept a mutual agreement with Nintendo though, with all the re-releases, the Chronicles and now these.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Series on 3DS   Resident Evil Series on 3DS EmptySat May 21, 2011 4:51 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:
Also true. Good thing though that they ended that deal so we all could anjoy RE4. They seem to have kept a mutual agreement with Nintendo though, with all the re-releases, the Chronicles and now these.

I didn't like RE4 on Ps2 so much....

I'm glad there isn't an exlusive deal with Nintendo too, but I'm also glad they're still releasing good stuff on there, like DSC.

They better port those 3DS games on Wii though. I'm sure they will, they always rerelease, but if they don't in the next year, or a year after release, then I might have to start a petition...
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Series on 3DS   Resident Evil Series on 3DS EmptySat May 21, 2011 5:07 pm

Spike991 wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:

I'm glad there isn't an exlusive deal with Nintendo too, but I'm also glad they're still releasing good stuff on there, like DSC.

They better port those 3DS games on Wii though. I'm sure they will, they always rerelease, but if they don't in the next year, or a year after release, then I might have to start a petition...
I'm kind of afraid that they will wait till the "Project Cafe".
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Series on 3DS   Resident Evil Series on 3DS EmptySat May 21, 2011 10:41 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:

I'm kind of afraid that they will wait till the "Project Cafe".

Project Cafe?
Back to top Go down
chocotricks
Hunter
Hunter
chocotricks

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Series on 3DS   Resident Evil Series on 3DS EmptySat May 21, 2011 11:01 pm

If I am correct it is the new wii
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Series on 3DS   Resident Evil Series on 3DS EmptySat May 21, 2011 11:14 pm

chocotricks wrote:
If I am correct it is the new wii

Not Wii 2, but Project Cafe?

Interesting. I do hope they don't take that long though...I guess I'm afraid of that too.
Back to top Go down
chocotricks
Hunter
Hunter
chocotricks

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Series on 3DS   Resident Evil Series on 3DS EmptySat May 21, 2011 11:16 pm

If i buy a 3ds and they release them shortly after for the wii I will be slightly pissed >.>
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Series on 3DS   Resident Evil Series on 3DS EmptySat May 21, 2011 11:20 pm

chocotricks wrote:
If i buy a 3ds and they release them shortly after for the wii I will be slightly pissed >.>

It sounds like you have my kind of luck.Smile

Yeah, that happened to me with the Wii ports of REmake & RE0.

Before they were announced for US versions, there were only the Japanese Wii ports of REmake & RE0, Biohazard & Biohazard 0 on Wii...

So I ordered both of those from Japan, and pretty much right after, the US versions were announced...I got those too, but it sucked that I had to spend 80 dollars on the Jap versions...
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Series on 3DS   Resident Evil Series on 3DS EmptySun May 22, 2011 4:42 am

Project Cafe is one of the codenames for the "new WII", yes. It's release date is set to 2012 so it wouldn't be that long. It's also supposed to support the 3D effect so I'm guessing that if they're gonna release those games on a Nintendo console it will be this one.
Back to top Go down
GreggKennedy
Zombie
Zombie
GreggKennedy

Playstation Network none

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Series on 3DS   Resident Evil Series on 3DS EmptySun May 22, 2011 7:33 pm

I'm starting to feel the anticipation that this will be a cool game.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Series on 3DS   Resident Evil Series on 3DS Empty

Back to top Go down

Resident Evil Series on 3DS
Page 1 of 1