HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Hello everyone~ Summer's here, days are starting to blend together... EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Hello everyone~ Summer's here, days are starting to blend together... EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Hello everyone~ Summer's here, days are starting to blend together... EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Hello everyone~ Summer's here, days are starting to blend together... EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Hello everyone~ Summer's here, days are starting to blend together... EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Hello everyone~ Summer's here, days are starting to blend together... EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Hello everyone~ Summer's here, days are starting to blend together... EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Hello everyone~ Summer's here, days are starting to blend together... EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Hello everyone~ Summer's here, days are starting to blend together... EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Hello everyone~ Summer's here, days are starting to blend together...

Go down 
+4
Mcghie
The Joker
Alfred Ashford
StellaLuna
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
StellaLuna
Cerberus
Cerberus
StellaLuna

Hello everyone~ Summer's here, days are starting to blend together... Empty
PostSubject: Hello everyone~ Summer's here, days are starting to blend together...   Hello everyone~ Summer's here, days are starting to blend together... EmptyThu May 12, 2011 2:50 am

I don't usually do this but eh, first time for everything :p Please excuse that lame topic title, I'm not exactly good with naming things, or being witty and clever.

Summer boredom has started to kick in so I just picked up a RE game, RE2 to be precise, (I haven't played any console games in a loooong time Shocked ) and the fangirl inside of me was reborn. I just had to look up RE in the internet and I stumbled upon this forum Very Happy

>My ramblings ahead. tl;dr version below.<

So yeah, my name is actually not Stella or Luna (It's Brenna) but you can call me whichever, really. xD I'm 15 years old, Asian(Quarter British though), and uhm... An incoming Senior. (We don't have middle school here 8D). My love for RE stems from my early childhood. When I was 4 or 5, give or take, I would watch my dad (and my Grandma, but she always dies at the first zombie... I was afraid she'd get a heartattack and it'll all be my fault cus I forced her to XD) play Resident Evil and I fell in love with zombies. At around 11, we moved houses (again) and I saw my PS1 and omg, it still works. Like, until now. I've only played Re1:Director's Cut, Re2, Re3 and bits of RE4. I guess I'm more of the classic RE, since its nostalgic to me and come on, who doesn't love good 'ol zombies?

So yeah, that's pretty much it. Uhm... Kthx.

tl;dr: I am me.
Back to top Go down
Alfred Ashford
Cerberus
Cerberus
Alfred Ashford

PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone~ Summer's here, days are starting to blend together...   Hello everyone~ Summer's here, days are starting to blend together... EmptyThu May 12, 2011 5:48 am

Snow drops fall from the sky above, white and pure like the soul of my love, Alexia, Alexia, the seasons change for you...
Back to top Go down
StellaLuna
Cerberus
Cerberus
StellaLuna

PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone~ Summer's here, days are starting to blend together...   Hello everyone~ Summer's here, days are starting to blend together... EmptyThu May 12, 2011 6:11 am

Well, any chance Alexia can make it snow here? I'd give an arm and a leg to see snow... For once.

Then again, that's probably not a good idea since plants, animals and people will probably die... My poor rice Sad(( You'll probably enjoy that though... Neutral
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone~ Summer's here, days are starting to blend together...   Hello everyone~ Summer's here, days are starting to blend together... EmptyThu May 12, 2011 7:48 am

Hey Yall.

I hope yall enjoy ya stay! Wink bounce bounce clown What a Face Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Mcghie
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Mcghie

Steam : BioDeamz

PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone~ Summer's here, days are starting to blend together...   Hello everyone~ Summer's here, days are starting to blend together... EmptyThu May 12, 2011 9:31 am

Hey there, enjoy your stay a nice to see another new member Smile
Yeah the old RE games are the best, dont let anyone tell you otherwise Very Happy
RE2 is my favourite I am a sad RE2 fan boy Embarassed love all original games but thats the one that holds the most nostalgia
Most of the members here that you will meet are old skool RE gamers, Infact old skool gamer's in whole because we are always talking about the a different game we all used to play lol Smile
Anyway As you can see I ramble on as well, so Enjoy your stay, keep active and nice to have you here Smile
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Playstation Network NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone~ Summer's here, days are starting to blend together...   Hello everyone~ Summer's here, days are starting to blend together... EmptyThu May 12, 2011 11:25 am

Welcome Stellbrennuna! Always great to get new members. Before Mass asks you, which game is your favorite? Mine is definitely RE1/REmake.
Back to top Go down
chocotricks
Hunter
Hunter
chocotricks

PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone~ Summer's here, days are starting to blend together...   Hello everyone~ Summer's here, days are starting to blend together... EmptyThu May 12, 2011 12:06 pm

What the hell is resident evil?
Back to top Go down
Alfred Ashford
Cerberus
Cerberus
Alfred Ashford

PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone~ Summer's here, days are starting to blend together...   Hello everyone~ Summer's here, days are starting to blend together... EmptyThu May 12, 2011 3:19 pm

chocotricks wrote:
What the hell is resident evil?

I've certainly never heard of it. I think it's some kind of code phrase that means something else... like "giraffe" or something along those lines.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone~ Summer's here, days are starting to blend together...   Hello everyone~ Summer's here, days are starting to blend together... EmptyThu May 12, 2011 4:02 pm

hey lol!

Welcome to REF, enjoy.
Back to top Go down
chocotricks
Hunter
Hunter
chocotricks

PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone~ Summer's here, days are starting to blend together...   Hello everyone~ Summer's here, days are starting to blend together... EmptyThu May 12, 2011 5:36 pm

Alfred you may be on to something here we should investigate further
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone~ Summer's here, days are starting to blend together...   Hello everyone~ Summer's here, days are starting to blend together... EmptyFri May 13, 2011 6:59 am

No choco...Please...you won't be able to handle it's awesomeness.
Back to top Go down
StellaLuna
Cerberus
Cerberus
StellaLuna

PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone~ Summer's here, days are starting to blend together...   Hello everyone~ Summer's here, days are starting to blend together... EmptyFri May 13, 2011 7:25 am

Thank you everyone for the warm welcome Very Happy

@ Nite: My favorite has got to be RE3, with RE2 coming in as a close second. I just loved Raccoon City. That's probably one of the reasons why I favor RE3 a bit more.

Also, a Resident Evil is obviously a neighbor who has parties every night, plays (bad) music at the highest volume, leaves trash on your lawn and makes your dog mysteriously disappear.

You can totally tell I'm not very witty Very Happy ><
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone~ Summer's here, days are starting to blend together...   Hello everyone~ Summer's here, days are starting to blend together... EmptyFri May 13, 2011 7:47 am

StellaLuna wrote:

@ Nite: My favorite has got to be RE3, with RE2 coming in as a close second. I just loved Raccoon City. That's probably one of the reasons why I favor RE3 a bit more.

Also, a Resident Evil is obviously a neighbor who has parties every night, plays (bad) music at the highest volume, leaves trash on your lawn and makes your dog mysteriously disappear.

I loved Raccoon City too. If you love it so much, is it safe to assume you've also played both Outbreaks, and both Chronicles games, and are anxiously awaiting Operation Raccoon City(ORC)?
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone~ Summer's here, days are starting to blend together...   Hello everyone~ Summer's here, days are starting to blend together... EmptyFri May 13, 2011 8:23 am

I just got Outbreak and I am excited to play it.
Back to top Go down
StellaLuna
Cerberus
Cerberus
StellaLuna

PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone~ Summer's here, days are starting to blend together...   Hello everyone~ Summer's here, days are starting to blend together... EmptyFri May 13, 2011 8:27 am

Spike991 wrote:
StellaLuna wrote:

I loved Raccoon City too. If you love it so much, is it safe to assume you've also played both Outbreaks, and both Chronicles games, and are anxiously awaiting Operation Raccoon City(ORC)?
This is quite embarrassing to say... But... Uh... The only gaming consoles I have are my PS1 and my PC. Embarassed My parents just won't buy me gaming consoles for whatever reason, so I play other video games at my cousins house (but now he moved to America so... ) I can save up enough money to buy a a game, but a Wii? Oh no. XD I wish babysitting was more prevalent here.

A friend of mine is offering me his PS2, so if I do get it, Outbreak is def. going to be on my to-buy list... Finally. XD

Oh god, I hope they release RC:ORC on the PC too. It looks like its only coming out in the Xbox 360 and PS3, but... I'll keep my fingers crossed ><

EDIT: @ Joker: Lucky Surprised
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone~ Summer's here, days are starting to blend together...   Hello everyone~ Summer's here, days are starting to blend together... EmptyFri May 13, 2011 8:32 am

StellaLuna wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
StellaLuna wrote:

This is quite embarrassing to say... But... Uh... The only gaming consoles I have are my PS1 and my PC. Embarassed My parents just won't buy me gaming consoles for whatever reason, so I play other video games at my cousins house (but now he moved to America so... ) I can save up enough money to buy a a game, but a Wii? Oh no. XD I wish babysitting was more prevalent here.

A friend of mine is offering me his PS2, so if I do get it, Outbreak is def. going to be on my to-buy list... Finally. XD

Oh god, I hope they release RC:ORC on the PC too. It looks like its only coming out in the Xbox 360 and PS3, but... I'll keep my fingers crossed ><

EDIT: @ Joker: Lucky Surprised

I see.....so you'ved missed out on quite a few haven't you?

Outbreaks, CVX, the Survivor games, RE4, those are all available on Ps2, it's probably worth getting. In addition, you'll also be able to play your Ps1 RE's.

ORC, I'll be getting it on 360, but it wouldn't hurt for them to make it on PC too. I mean, they'll probably put it on there anyway, like with RE4, RE5, etc, it was released on PC later on.
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone~ Summer's here, days are starting to blend together...   Hello everyone~ Summer's here, days are starting to blend together... EmptyFri May 13, 2011 8:35 am

Yeah I know how you feel Stella I had to buy all my stuff

I have
An original NES
N64
Gamecube
Wii
Gameboy advance
Gameboy Advance SP
Nintendo DS
Nintendo DS Lite
Xbox 360
Ps1
PS2

That cost me a fortune.

Not to mention the library of games I had to buy for them.

I may post a thread about Entire Collections
Back to top Go down
StellaLuna
Cerberus
Cerberus
StellaLuna

PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone~ Summer's here, days are starting to blend together...   Hello everyone~ Summer's here, days are starting to blend together... EmptyFri May 13, 2011 8:47 am

@ Joker
Wow, that is a lot. I admire how you've saved up money o.o The most I can is just buy a pre-paid WoW card. Which is like, 1.2k pesos. I'm guessing $25? Which is quite a bit here.

Haha, you should. Smile

@: Spike
I think I'm going to pester him the next time I see him online in Facebook. Twisted Evil Yeah, I played RE4 on PC. Till my dad lost the disk :/
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone~ Summer's here, days are starting to blend together...   Hello everyone~ Summer's here, days are starting to blend together... EmptyFri May 13, 2011 8:47 am

The Joker wrote:
Yeah I know how you feel Stella I had to buy all my stuff

I have
An original NES
N64
Gamecube
Wii
Gameboy advance
Gameboy Advance SP
Nintendo DS
Nintendo DS Lite
Xbox 360
Ps1
PS2

That cost me a fortune.

Not to mention the library of games I had to buy for them.

I may post a thread about Entire Collections

There are threads about entire collections Joker, I think in Discussions, they are stickies at the top.
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone~ Summer's here, days are starting to blend together...   Hello everyone~ Summer's here, days are starting to blend together... EmptyFri May 13, 2011 8:49 am

Then can you move my thread to it?

I figured since it is just posted in RE discusion it only pertained to RE
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone~ Summer's here, days are starting to blend together...   Hello everyone~ Summer's here, days are starting to blend together... EmptyFri May 13, 2011 9:03 am

The Joker wrote:
Then can you move my thread to it?

I figured since it is just posted in RE discusion it only pertained to RE

Oh, did you make it already? If so, where is it. The one in the RE section is probably just for RE games....I guess one could be made about collections in general, or maybe you could post it all in the RE section, just put a little disclaimer where the ones that aren't RE related are...
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone~ Summer's here, days are starting to blend together...   Hello everyone~ Summer's here, days are starting to blend together... EmptyFri May 13, 2011 9:04 am

I posted it in Off topic, It's called

Video Game system collection
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone~ Summer's here, days are starting to blend together...   Hello everyone~ Summer's here, days are starting to blend together... EmptyFri May 13, 2011 9:08 am

The Joker wrote:
I posted it in Off topic, It's called

Video Game system collection

That's cool, don't worry about it, it'll be fine there.Smile
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone~ Summer's here, days are starting to blend together...   Hello everyone~ Summer's here, days are starting to blend together... EmptyFri May 13, 2011 9:08 am

Ok haha Thanks for the heads up
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone~ Summer's here, days are starting to blend together...   Hello everyone~ Summer's here, days are starting to blend together... EmptyFri May 13, 2011 9:54 am

Welcome to this madness.

Apparently Nite beat me to this, I was gone for a day (damn work). RE3 is my favorite too, awesomeness in a disc form.
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone~ Summer's here, days are starting to blend together...   Hello everyone~ Summer's here, days are starting to blend together... Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello everyone~ Summer's here, days are starting to blend together...
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next