Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Congratulations! EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Congratulations! EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Congratulations! EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Congratulations! EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Congratulations! EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Congratulations! EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Congratulations! EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Congratulations! EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Congratulations! EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Congratulations!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

Congratulations! Empty
PostSubject: Congratulations!   Congratulations! EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 11:46 am

Well, I hate to keep posting all kinds of junk, as I'll probalby be making another thread here in User Posted pretty soon once I reach 5,000 Posts, but I just wanted to thank everybody here on the forum for making this a great place. Probably the best forum today, not today, as in Wednesday, but as in on internet at this point in time.

Thanks to the active and productive members that make this place worth checking in to.
Back to top Go down
ace.redfield
Hunter
Hunter
ace.redfield

Congratulations! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Congratulations!   Congratulations! EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 11:50 am

Spike991 wrote:
Well, I hate to keep posting all kinds of junk, as I'll probalby be making another thread here in User Posted pretty soon once I reach 5,000 Posts, but I just wanted to thank everybody here on the forum for making this a great place. Probably the best forum today, not today, as in Wednesday, but as in on internet at this point in time.

Thanks to the active and productive members that make this place worth checking in to.

well thank you and congratulations for coming back to the forums
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

Congratulations! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Congratulations!   Congratulations! EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 12:00 pm

ace.redfield wrote:
Spike991 wrote:

Well I'm not 'back'...since I never really left. I'm still a member and all, just not as active as I used to be, and although less active, when I do come on, I post like no other.Smile
Back to top Go down
ace.redfield
Hunter
Hunter
ace.redfield

Congratulations! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Congratulations!   Congratulations! EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 12:02 pm

Spike991 wrote:
ace.redfield wrote:
Spike991 wrote:

Well I'm not 'back'...since I never really left. I'm still a member and all, just not as active as I used to be, and although less active, when I do come on, I post like no other.Smile

well that was my point
Back to top Go down
weskersbarber
Umbrella Security Service
weskersbarber

Congratulations! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Congratulations!   Congratulations! EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 12:06 pm

Its great being here after almost two years. Many have dissapeared into the unknown but I feel like the last outlaw lol.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

Congratulations! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Congratulations!   Congratulations! EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 12:08 pm

weskersbarber wrote:
Its great being here after almost two years. Many have dissapeared into the unknown but I feel like the last outlaw lol.

Ha. Okay HHH.Smile

Yeah, some of us have been on here for years, seen them come and go.

Just reflecting on all of that.

But yes, despite pretty much everyone that was on when I first joined being gone, there are tons of great members right now.

Obviously the active people on the top 20, but some other newbies too.
Back to top Go down
weskersbarber
weskersbarber

Congratulations! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Congratulations!   Congratulations! EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 12:31 pm

Spike991 wrote:
weskersbarber wrote:

Ha. Okay HHH.Smile

Yeah, some of us have been on here for years, seen them come and go.

Just reflecting on all of that.

But yes, despite pretty much everyone that was on when I first joined being gone, there are tons of great members right now.

Obviously the active people on the top 20, but some other newbies too.

Ive always wondered what happened members like redfieldriot. She was a great member and out of the blue she never logged in again.

Aint no grave, can hold my body down.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

Congratulations! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Congratulations!   Congratulations! EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 12:34 pm

weskersbarber wrote:
Ive always wondered what happened members like redfieldriot. She was a great member and out of the blue she never logged in again.

She was a great member. She dissapeared after I became less active, so I didn't even notice until I came back and she wasn't around anymore.

weskersbarber wrote:

Sooner or later, gonna cut you down.

By the way, R-Truth smoking....!!!???

Back to top Go down
weskersbarber
weskersbarber

Congratulations! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Congratulations!   Congratulations! EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 12:53 pm

Spike991 wrote:
weskersbarber wrote:

She was a great member. She dissapeared after I became less active, so I didn't even notice until I came back and she wasn't around anymore.

weskersbarber wrote:

Sooner or later, gonna cut you down.

By the way, R-Truth smoking....!!!???

Others like GL have left for other reasons too who were great members.

Yeah Rtruth in a world title match what has the world come too???
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

Congratulations! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Congratulations!   Congratulations! EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 1:01 pm

weskersbarber wrote:
Others like GL have left for other reasons too who were great members.

Yeah Rtruth in a world title match what has the world come too???

We should have a Hall Of Fame here at REF....

I personall like Truth. I found the What's Up stuff annoying at first, but he grows on you.Smile

The heel turn is nice, I liked when he came out last week, "RALEIGH NORTH CAROLINA!"...."SHUTUP!".Smile
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

Congratulations! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Congratulations!   Congratulations! EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 1:31 pm

Don't we have something like a "member of the month" thread or something? It has been inactive for ages though.

Funny thing, after I first signed in I've been online almost every day. Well, except the time I was in the army.

The best forum there is. Cheers.
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

Congratulations! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Congratulations!   Congratulations! EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 1:34 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:
Don't we have something like a "member of the month" thread or something? It has been inactive for ages though.

Funny thing, after I first signed in I've been online almost every day. Well, except the time I was in the army.

The best forum there is. Cheers.

It truly is, definately more active than any others I can think of.Smile

We did used to have MoM. I think I might have been the last one....there might have been someone else though.

Maybe we should start that up or something. It's too bad we can't have a MoM like you see at Tom Thumb or Arby's or where ever, you know, the month with that persons picture, or in this case, avatar.Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Congratulations! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Congratulations!   Congratulations! Empty

Back to top Go down

Congratulations!
Page 1 of 1