Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Rise of Nations EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Rise of Nations EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Rise of Nations EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Rise of Nations EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Rise of Nations EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Rise of Nations EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Rise of Nations EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Rise of Nations EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Rise of Nations EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Rise of Nations

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

Rise of Nations Empty
PostSubject: Rise of Nations   Rise of Nations EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 6:33 pm

Four hours... Four hours nothing else but RoN...

Phew, I was playing the game online with my friend and suddenly we realised it was only us and a hard level computer opponent left who had conquered over half of the map. But we took it down! Holy crap that was satisfying, I thought we would just give up as the computer seemed to have unlimited sources for military units.

I wish I had recorded that...

EDIT: Man, was I tired when I wrote this. Ahem, I must add that it's been a long while when I have just sat there playing some game for hours Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

Rise of Nations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rise of Nations   Rise of Nations EmptyThu May 12, 2011 1:39 pm

I have a beta version of it that a play quite frequently. I love bulding up to the most advanced level of civilization, then bringing on nuclear holocaust. lol!
Back to top Go down
Mcghie
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Mcghie

Steam : BioDeamz

Rise of Nations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rise of Nations   Rise of Nations EmptyThu May 12, 2011 2:36 pm

Hhmm never played rise of nations before would you suggest it ? and what one would you suggest ?
I like playing strategy games on the pc mostly play command and conquer or baldurs gate
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

Rise of Nations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rise of Nations   Rise of Nations EmptyThu May 12, 2011 4:06 pm

I haven't and probably won't play this, just isn't my cup of tea. I do love getting a game that is really great that can be played for hours though, so congratz.Smile
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

Rise of Nations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rise of Nations   Rise of Nations EmptyThu May 12, 2011 5:32 pm

Mcghie wrote:
Hhmm never played rise of nations before would you suggest it ? and what one would you suggest ?
I like playing strategy games on the pc mostly play command and conquer or baldurs gate
Spike991 wrote:
I haven't and probably won't play this, just isn't my cup of tea. I do love getting a game that is really great that can be played for hours though, so congratz.Smile
I would definitely recommend it. Here's a DL for a free-of-cost trial. You can give it a try, no risk. If you like it, then great. If not, you haven't put any money into a game you didn't like.

http://download.cnet.com/Rise-of-Nations-Trial-Version/3000-7562_4-10730812.html

Cnet is a reputable site. I've DLed lots of freeware from them and never had any virus or malware issues. And believe me, I'm paranoid over Internet security.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

Rise of Nations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rise of Nations   Rise of Nations EmptyThu May 12, 2011 8:53 pm

Ghost Leader wrote:
Mcghie wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
I would definitely recommend it. Here's a DL for a free-of-cost trial. You can give it a try, no risk. If you like it, then great. If not, you haven't put any money into a game you didn't like.

http://download.cnet.com/Rise-of-Nations-Trial-Version/3000-7562_4-10730812.html

Cnet is a reputable site. I've DLed lots of freeware from them and never had any virus or malware issues. And believe me, I'm paranoid over Internet security.

Thanks GL, but this just isn't the kind of game I like to play....at all.

That said, I'm a bit of a virusaphobic myself, but honestly, I feel like I have one anyway....you never know. Perhaps there are some tall tale signs I should look for.
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
The Joker

Rise of Nations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rise of Nations   Rise of Nations EmptyFri May 13, 2011 7:07 am

So what? is it like civilization? I have never played either so I have no idea what the gameplay is like.

Is it point and click?

Or like Starcraft?!
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Rise of Nations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rise of Nations   Rise of Nations EmptyFri May 13, 2011 10:22 am

The Joker wrote:
So what? is it like civilization? I have never played either so I have no idea what the gameplay is like.

Is it point and click?

Or like Starcraft?!
It's like most strategy games, you build up your stuff and make an army. Try the trial GL linked to see for yourself. I would recommend it if you like strategy games. What I most like in this game are the diplomacy options, like making alliances and breaking them.
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
The Joker

Rise of Nations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rise of Nations   Rise of Nations EmptyFri May 13, 2011 10:23 am

I can't this computer can't download those kinds of things...Its retarted
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Rise of Nations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rise of Nations   Rise of Nations EmptyFri May 13, 2011 10:42 am

The Joker wrote:
I can't this computer can't download those kinds of things...Its retarted
Hmm... You should try checking videos on YT.
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
The Joker

Rise of Nations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rise of Nations   Rise of Nations EmptyFri May 13, 2011 10:47 am

Will do then. I may like it.
Back to top Go down
Mcghie
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Mcghie

Steam : BioDeamz

Rise of Nations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rise of Nations   Rise of Nations EmptyFri May 13, 2011 5:32 pm

Thanks for suggesting this game it is amazing Very Happy I purchased the RoN:gold edition Razz
it is kind of similar to age of empire Smile

Also I am paranoid about viruses also, I also think I might have when but end up not having one lol
I do a scan of a RAR before I open and also do a full comp scan after I download a full and at the start and end of everyday along with a anti rootkit scan as well, I know it's a far fetched but my comp scans fast and also better safe than sorry Smile had a severe virus on my last pc that made my computer not have a system image so therefore couldnt get into factory restore or even past the boot menu :/
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Rise of Nations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rise of Nations   Rise of Nations Empty

Back to top Go down

Rise of Nations
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Others :: User Posted News-
Jump to: