Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
H...H...HELLO!  - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
H...H...HELLO!  - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
H...H...HELLO!  - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
H...H...HELLO!  - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
H...H...HELLO!  - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
H...H...HELLO!  - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
H...H...HELLO!  - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
H...H...HELLO!  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
H...H...HELLO!  - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

H...H...HELLO!

Go down 
+5
NiteKrawler
Mcghie
Mass Distraction
ace.redfield
dr_salvador
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
dr_salvador
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
dr_salvador

H...H...HELLO!  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: H...H...HELLO!    H...H...HELLO!  - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 11:32 am

NiteKrawler wrote:
You've played RE2 which makes you a solid fan. I would say that even people who have only played RE4 or 5 or both are solid fans, as long as they don't bash the old ones. I hate when people do that.

The old style was confusing to get into, cos I played number 2 after 4 and 5, but I got used to it. I think I'm probably the only RE fan I know who doesn't mind the movies, either. They're trashy but I just don't worry about it too much and enjoy them for what they are. What sort of games do you normally play other than RE titles?
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/jonnychaos1991
ace.redfield
Hunter
Hunter
ace.redfield

PostSubject: Re: H...H...HELLO!    H...H...HELLO!  - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 11:37 am

@ace: Please stop telling people to not double post. I don't want the first thing they see to be a rule all up in their face. Makes us looks like nazis. If someone double posts, I will inevitably come across it and deal with it.[/quote]

okay... why do i even do that in the first place Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
dr_salvador
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
dr_salvador

PostSubject: Re: H...H...HELLO!    H...H...HELLO!  - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 11:38 am

Quoting fail!
*points accusing finger at Ace*

That is all.
Back to top Go down
ace.redfield
Hunter
Hunter
ace.redfield

PostSubject: Re: H...H...HELLO!    H...H...HELLO!  - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 11:47 am

the hell
Back to top Go down
dr_salvador
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
dr_salvador

PostSubject: Re: H...H...HELLO!    H...H...HELLO!  - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 11:49 am

So what other games do you play then?
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Playstation Network NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: H...H...HELLO!    H...H...HELLO!  - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 12:22 pm

Actually quite a few members here think the same way about the movies. I desperately hate them though. Except Degeneration. As for the games I play: Assassin's Creed, Elder Scrolls, GTA, Demon's Souls, Heavy Rain, Uncharted, the Arkham Batman games to name a few.
Back to top Go down
dr_salvador
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
dr_salvador

PostSubject: Re: H...H...HELLO!    H...H...HELLO!  - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 12:39 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
Actually quite a few members here think the same way about the movies. I desperately hate them though. Except Degeneration. As for the games I play: Assassin's Creed, Elder Scrolls, GTA, Demon's Souls, Heavy Rain, Uncharted, the Arkham Batman games to name a few.

I like your style!

I love Arkham Asylum and Uncharted. In fact, I completed Uncharted 2 Among Thieves with my friend the other day. I also Dead Space, Assassin's Creed, Halo, Killzone, Gears of War, GTA of course. Oh, and Doom. Yes I do mean the old skool FPS. No shame, it's badass.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: H...H...HELLO!    H...H...HELLO!  - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 12:44 pm

I'm so happy that CoD wasn't in your list. Razz
Back to top Go down
dr_salvador
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
dr_salvador

PostSubject: Re: H...H...HELLO!    H...H...HELLO!  - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 1:15 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
I'm so happy that CoD wasn't in your list. Razz

I'm not a 12 year old kid or an idiot, of course it's not! Cool
Back to top Go down
ace.redfield
Hunter
Hunter
ace.redfield

PostSubject: Re: H...H...HELLO!    H...H...HELLO!  - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 11:31 pm

what is it with CoD? i don't play it. but my older brother does
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: H...H...HELLO!    H...H...HELLO!  - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 11:27 am

Your brother is silly.
Back to top Go down
ace.redfield
Hunter
Hunter
ace.redfield

PostSubject: Re: H...H...HELLO!    H...H...HELLO!  - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 2:39 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
Your brother is silly.

i really wanna know what's with CoD
Back to top Go down
Mcghie
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Mcghie

Steam : BioDeamz

PostSubject: Re: H...H...HELLO!    H...H...HELLO!  - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 5:22 pm

I dont know whats with it ace Rolling Eyes
all I know is that its a 12 year olds wet dream lol
I mean I played it but hate it now it was a fun FPS and strangly addictive but now its shit talking kids that report your live account because you beat them or they threating you, hackers and annoying players that ruin team games by killing the team and just being general idiots Evil or Very Mad
the only time that the game gets played now on my xbox is if my little bro is playing it
I prefer decent FPS's like battlefield or medal of honour because most of the players on they games are he oldskool FPS gamers that adore doom,quake, tenko etc
Infact TBH I'm starting to hate console gaming in general now a days, I much prefer playing the ps1,SNES,saturn,megadrive (infact I basically have every console there is so the list would keep going lol )
Plus I think I am addicted to this forum Razz
the community is great and we can talk about RE all day long and not be judged cheers

Back to top Go down
ace.redfield
Hunter
Hunter
ace.redfield

PostSubject: Re: H...H...HELLO!    H...H...HELLO!  - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 7:49 pm

Mcghie wrote:
I mean I played it but hate it now it was a fun FPS and strangly addictive but now its shit talking kids that report your live account because you beat them or they threating you, hackers and annoying players that ruin team games by killing the team and just being general idiots Evil or Very Mad
the only time that the game gets played now on my xbox is if my little bro is playing it
I prefer decent FPS's like battlefield or medal of honour because most of the players on they games are he oldskool FPS gamers that adore doom,quake, tenko etc
Infact TBH I'm starting to hate console gaming in general now a days, I much prefer playing the ps1,SNES,saturn,megadrive (infact I basically have every console there is so the list would keep going lol )
the community is great and we can talk about RE all day long and not be judged cheers

the forums make us do something else for a change, and strangely it's also addictive. hey! i noticed you rank up.. congrats
you're speeding up fast just like me Smile
Back to top Go down
Mcghie
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Mcghie

PostSubject: Re: H...H...HELLO!    H...H...HELLO!  - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 02, 2011 7:20 am

ace.redfield wrote:
Mcghie wrote:

the forums make us do something else for a change, and strangely it's also addictive. hey! i noticed you rank up.. congrats

Yeah I know it beats xbox live for a change Razz
and oh yeah I just noticed cheers
thanks Smile
Back to top Go down
ace.redfield
Hunter
Hunter
ace.redfield

PostSubject: Re: H...H...HELLO!    H...H...HELLO!  - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 02, 2011 2:46 pm

Mcghie wrote:
ace.redfield wrote:
Mcghie wrote:

Yeah I know it beats xbox live for a change Razz
and oh yeah I just noticed cheers
thanks Smile

you know my life actually changed because of this forum site... both good and bad Cool
Back to top Go down
dr_salvador
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
dr_salvador

PostSubject: Re: H...H...HELLO!    H...H...HELLO!  - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 02, 2011 6:04 pm

I've finally completed Dead Space. I just thought you all deserved to know! Cool
Back to top Go down
Mcghie
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Mcghie

PostSubject: Re: H...H...HELLO!    H...H...HELLO!  - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 02, 2011 6:11 pm

dr_salvador wrote:
I've finally completed Dead Space. I just thought you all deserved to know! Cool

first or second ?
I only have the second and played it for a day then never touched it again lol
kind of was fun but not something to keep me interested in
Plus I kind of hate the games because the first one was compared (in reviews) as resident evil in space
Stupid game reviews dont nothing RE is much better and DS will never add up to it Razz
Back to top Go down
ace.redfield
Hunter
Hunter
ace.redfield

PostSubject: Re: H...H...HELLO!    H...H...HELLO!  - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 02, 2011 6:41 pm

dr_salvador wrote:

well i also completed RE4 for the first time including ada's separate ways... in PC... i know it sound suckish but the last time i played RE4 on ps2 the cd does not work properly after ada's rocket launcher... and months after, the actual console broke Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Mcghie
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Mcghie

PostSubject: Re: H...H...HELLO!    H...H...HELLO!  - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 7:06 am

ace.redfield wrote:
dr_salvador wrote:

well i also completed RE4 for the first time including ada's separate ways... in PC... i know it sound suckish but the last time i played RE4 on ps2 the cd does not work properly after ada's rocket launcher... and months after, the actual console broke Crying or Very sad

I am thinking about geting for the pc but dont know because they are bringing the HD remaster of CV and 4 so I dont know if i should just wait Rolling Eyes
does it take up a s**t load of Memory and is it stressfull on the RAM ?
Dont think it really matters but because my RAM is 4gb but I like to multi task lol
Back to top Go down
dr_salvador
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
dr_salvador

PostSubject: Re: H...H...HELLO!    H...H...HELLO!  - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 9:13 am

Mcghie wrote:
dr_salvador wrote:

first or second ?

First. I haven't got 2 yet, need to save up my funds and get it when I can!
Back to top Go down
ace.redfield
Hunter
Hunter
ace.redfield

PostSubject: Re: H...H...HELLO!    H...H...HELLO!  - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 10:20 am

Mcghie wrote:
ace.redfield wrote:
dr_salvador wrote:

I am thinking about geting for the pc but dont know because they are bringing the HD remaster of CV and 4 so I dont know if i should just wait Rolling Eyes
does it take up a s**t load of Memory and is it stressfull on the RAM ?
Dont think it really matters but because my RAM is 4gb but I like to multi task lol

only have 512mb RAM and it works perfect... takes up at least 4 gig in your hard drive... RE5 works slow in 512mb RAM, but i changed the game quality and reduced the screen resolution and it works smoothly... the only trouble in RE5 are the controls..
Back to top Go down
dr_salvador
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
dr_salvador

PostSubject: Re: H...H...HELLO!    H...H...HELLO!  - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 11:59 am

Just completed Doom for around the 102nd time...by far the greatest game of all time! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mcghie
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Mcghie

PostSubject: Re: H...H...HELLO!    H...H...HELLO!  - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 12:22 pm

dr_salvador wrote:
Just completed Doom for around the 102nd time...by far the greatest game of all time! Very Happy

Yipp Razz
by far one of the finest first person shooters there ever will be, F call of duty lol
I still have a doom demo/beta disk from 1992 lol
got given it by ma uncle because I was just born lol
played doom for the first time in 1996

@Ace thats good to hear my laptop will be able to run at full spec then and I still have 156gb of memory left
As for RE5 not a chance am I polluting my poor laptop with that crap lol
plus got the special edition for the xbox anyway lol
Back to top Go down
dr_salvador
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
dr_salvador

PostSubject: Re: H...H...HELLO!    H...H...HELLO!  - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 1:00 pm

Mcghie wrote:
dr_salvador wrote:

Yipp Razz
by far one of the finest first person shooters there ever will be, F call of duty lol
I still have a doom demo/beta disk from 1992 lol
got given it by ma uncle because I was just born lol
played doom for the first time in 1996

I like your style! When I first got it, I didn't realise it was such an iconic game. But I played it to death back then and I still love it now. Strafing pretty much began with this game! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: H...H...HELLO!    H...H...HELLO!  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

H...H...HELLO!
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Important Announcements :: Introductions-
Jump to: