HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Hamilton, Hamilton, Hamilton... - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Hamilton, Hamilton, Hamilton... - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Hamilton, Hamilton, Hamilton... - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Hamilton, Hamilton, Hamilton... - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Hamilton, Hamilton, Hamilton... - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Hamilton, Hamilton, Hamilton... - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Hamilton, Hamilton, Hamilton... - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Hamilton, Hamilton, Hamilton... - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Hamilton, Hamilton, Hamilton... - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Hamilton, Hamilton, Hamilton...

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Mcghie
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Mcghie

Steam : BioDeamz

Hamilton, Hamilton, Hamilton... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hamilton, Hamilton, Hamilton...   Hamilton, Hamilton, Hamilton... - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 9:22 am

Mass Distraction wrote:
Mcghie wrote:
ace.redfield wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
Nothing really relevant to say here, just want to point out that sig Ace, I've never seen one of the live action cerberus' like that, seeing the eyes and all.Smile

the cerberus looks great though the 90's effect ruined everything, specially those bloody effects

Haha yeah all ninties films had too much fake fog to set a ambiance
If you ask me it was much and a tad bit cheesy
The 90s had too much of that? Try going back to 80s Very Happy Ever seen Evil Dead?

Mass that was freaky I was going to give examples in my last post and evil dead was going to be one of my comparisons Shocked
Yeah that was all dark and blue'ish like the RE start up video and was foggy as hell
I wonder how much dry ice they used through the full film lol!

I am actually going to watch that tonight now Razz
Love the first film when there in the log cabin in the woods, It still disturbs and scares the hell out of me lol
One of the most epic things about the film was there was no CGI used for the demons
it was one the first films shot using full animotronic models and make-up effects Very Happy
man a love it I love you
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: Hamilton, Hamilton, Hamilton...   Hamilton, Hamilton, Hamilton... - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 9:48 am

It's a classic. It should also be noted it was made with seriously low budget.
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
Mcghie
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Mcghie

PostSubject: Re: Hamilton, Hamilton, Hamilton...   Hamilton, Hamilton, Hamilton... - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 9:53 am

Mass Distraction wrote:
It's a classic. It should also be noted it was made with seriously low budget.

Yeah I know that's why it was B-movie but hit the jackpot big time with it's success Smile
But the same thing with the original Texas Chainsaw Massacre and that become big as well Razz
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Playstation Network NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Hamilton, Hamilton, Hamilton...   Hamilton, Hamilton, Hamilton... - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 09, 2011 5:13 pm

Ahaha. 80's movies loved the fog. They basically used fog in any night scene, even if it wasn't a scary movie.
Back to top Go down
Mcghie
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Mcghie

PostSubject: Re: Hamilton, Hamilton, Hamilton...   Hamilton, Hamilton, Hamilton... - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 09, 2011 6:09 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
Ahaha. 80's movies loved the fog. They basically used fog in any night scene, even if it wasn't a scary movie.

LOL yeah I know
Another funny thing about 80's/90's film's is that why does every movie that is set in the future seem so feral
like everything is destroyed there is crazy gangs going about with leather spikey jackets etc lol
and there interpretation of the future kind of just looked like it was still in the 80's but with a few 90's gadgets lol
I am talking about van damme and arnie movies lol
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Hamilton, Hamilton, Hamilton...   Hamilton, Hamilton, Hamilton... - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 09, 2011 6:54 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:
Mcghie wrote:
ace.redfield wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
Nothing really relevant to say here, just want to point out that sig Ace, I've never seen one of the live action cerberus' like that, seeing the eyes and all.Smile

the cerberus looks great though the 90's effect ruined everything, specially those bloody effects

The 90s had too much of that? Try going back to 80s Very Happy Ever seen Evil Dead?

Brilliant movie, I was just watching it the other day.

I usually get my Bruce Campbell fix from Burn Notice though, it isn't a bad show either.
Back to top Go down
ace.redfield
Hunter
Hunter
ace.redfield

PostSubject: Re: Hamilton, Hamilton, Hamilton...   Hamilton, Hamilton, Hamilton... - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 9:47 am

Mcghie wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
Mcghie wrote:
ace.redfield wrote:
Spike991 wrote:

Mass that was freaky I was going to give examples in my last post and evil dead was going to be one of my comparisons Shocked
Yeah that was all dark and blue'ish like the RE start up video and was foggy as hell
I wonder how much dry ice they used through the full film lol!

I am actually going to watch that tonight now Razz
Love the first film when there in the log cabin in the woods, It still disturbs and scares the hell out of me lol
One of the most epic things about the film was there was no CGI used for the demons
it was one the first films shot using full animotronic models and make-up effects Very Happy
man a love it I love you

it's a bit late but i'll give a watch later midnight... all the 3 evil dead movies... i'll be done by tomorrow or the next day
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Hamilton, Hamilton, Hamilton...   Hamilton, Hamilton, Hamilton... - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 4:56 am

I just realized something... Could the name "Hamilton" be a reference to another Capcom game? I was just reading stuff about the Clock Tower series and it seems Clock Tower 3 is developed by Capcom. The main character in that game just so happens to be Alyssa Hamilton.
Back to top Go down
ace.redfield
Hunter
Hunter
ace.redfield

PostSubject: Re: Hamilton, Hamilton, Hamilton...   Hamilton, Hamilton, Hamilton... - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 8:25 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:
I just realized something... Could the name "Hamilton" be a reference to another Capcom game? I was just reading stuff about the Clock Tower series and it seems Clock Tower 3 is developed by Capcom. The main character in that game just so happens to be Alyssa Hamilton.

Alyssa and George's names, in RE outbreak, was said to be inspired by the name "Alyssa Hamilton" from Clock Tower 3. So i guess it's the same for Tyler Hamilton
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Hamilton, Hamilton, Hamilton...   Hamilton, Hamilton, Hamilton... - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 3:55 am

ace.redfield wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:

Alyssa and George's names, in RE outbreak, was said to be inspired by the name "Alyssa Hamilton" from Clock Tower 3. So i guess it's the same for Tyler Hamilton
Yeah, I read that too. Wait... But what about Jack Hamilton? RE2 was made way before Clock Tower 3. Damn it... I only managed to add to the mystery of the name.

I wonder if it appears in any other Capcom games.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hamilton, Hamilton, Hamilton...   Hamilton, Hamilton, Hamilton... - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Hamilton, Hamilton, Hamilton...
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2