HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
wasn't the Rail cannon in RE3 the same rail cannon in RE1?? EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
wasn't the Rail cannon in RE3 the same rail cannon in RE1?? EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
wasn't the Rail cannon in RE3 the same rail cannon in RE1?? EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
wasn't the Rail cannon in RE3 the same rail cannon in RE1?? EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
wasn't the Rail cannon in RE3 the same rail cannon in RE1?? EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
wasn't the Rail cannon in RE3 the same rail cannon in RE1?? EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
wasn't the Rail cannon in RE3 the same rail cannon in RE1?? EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
wasn't the Rail cannon in RE3 the same rail cannon in RE1?? EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
wasn't the Rail cannon in RE3 the same rail cannon in RE1?? EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

wasn't the Rail cannon in RE3 the same rail cannon in RE1??

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ace.redfield
Hunter
Hunter
ace.redfield

wasn't the Rail cannon in RE3 the same rail cannon in RE1?? Empty
PostSubject: wasn't the Rail cannon in RE3 the same rail cannon in RE1??   wasn't the Rail cannon in RE3 the same rail cannon in RE1?? EmptyFri Mar 18, 2011 12:39 am

I was watching RE1 videos in youtube and i noticed the rail cannon in one of the rooms in the lab.. i thought this might be the same rail cannon in RE3.. (it was the room with the chimeras)

Anyone got info?
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: wasn't the Rail cannon in RE3 the same rail cannon in RE1??   wasn't the Rail cannon in RE3 the same rail cannon in RE1?? EmptyFri Mar 18, 2011 1:34 am

It can't be since the mansion was destroyed before the Rail Cannon was used.
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
ace.redfield
Hunter
Hunter
ace.redfield

PostSubject: Re: wasn't the Rail cannon in RE3 the same rail cannon in RE1??   wasn't the Rail cannon in RE3 the same rail cannon in RE1?? EmptyFri Mar 18, 2011 1:46 am

Mass Distraction wrote:
It can't be since the mansion was destroyed before the Rail Cannon was used.

but in RE3 the tyrant was there and is killed by the cannon... somehow the cannon survived in RE1
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: wasn't the Rail cannon in RE3 the same rail cannon in RE1??   wasn't the Rail cannon in RE3 the same rail cannon in RE1?? EmptyFri Mar 18, 2011 10:51 am

The Railgun seen in RE3 was located in the Dead Factory.

You're talking about the Nemesis, right? Well, technically, the railgun didn't kill him. It was Jill in the end that put the creature out of its misery.
Back to top Go down
ace.redfield
Hunter
Hunter
ace.redfield

PostSubject: Re: wasn't the Rail cannon in RE3 the same rail cannon in RE1??   wasn't the Rail cannon in RE3 the same rail cannon in RE1?? EmptyFri Mar 18, 2011 12:27 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:

You're talking about the Nemesis, right? Well, technically, the railgun didn't kill him. It was Jill in the end that put the creature out of its misery.

no, the tyrant i mean was the first tyrant in the series.. its dead body was located at the direction of the cannon head, which might mean it was killed by the cannon..
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: wasn't the Rail cannon in RE3 the same rail cannon in RE1??   wasn't the Rail cannon in RE3 the same rail cannon in RE1?? EmptyFri Mar 18, 2011 1:30 pm

ace.redfield wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:

no, the tyrant i mean was the first tyrant in the series.. its dead body was located at the direction of the cannon head, which might mean it was killed by the cannon..
Ah that dead thing. The Tyrants were mass produced so that wasn't the actual Tyrant from the first game.
Back to top Go down
ace.redfield
Hunter
Hunter
ace.redfield

PostSubject: Re: wasn't the Rail cannon in RE3 the same rail cannon in RE1??   wasn't the Rail cannon in RE3 the same rail cannon in RE1?? EmptyFri Mar 18, 2011 1:35 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:

Ah that dead thing. The Tyrants were mass produced so that wasn't the actual Tyrant from the first game.

ahh... i thought it was since tyrant was still alive and both appeared in RE1....

but i think that solves this!
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: wasn't the Rail cannon in RE3 the same rail cannon in RE1??   wasn't the Rail cannon in RE3 the same rail cannon in RE1?? EmptyFri Mar 18, 2011 1:46 pm

Oh yeah, the ending where the Tyrant is still alive? Although I was like wtf when that happened it's not canon.

Glad I could help Smile
Back to top Go down
ace.redfield
Hunter
Hunter
ace.redfield

PostSubject: Re: wasn't the Rail cannon in RE3 the same rail cannon in RE1??   wasn't the Rail cannon in RE3 the same rail cannon in RE1?? EmptyFri Mar 18, 2011 1:51 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:
Oh yeah, the ending where the Tyrant is still alive? Although I was like wtf when that happened it's not canon.

Glad I could help Smile

yea, thanks...

btw.. i think the ending was capcom's way of saying "there's gonna be a sequel!!!" or maybe just to give you chills
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: wasn't the Rail cannon in RE3 the same rail cannon in RE1??   wasn't the Rail cannon in RE3 the same rail cannon in RE1?? EmptyFri Mar 18, 2011 4:23 pm

Capcom propably didn't know what way they were going to take the series at that point or if they even had thought of continuing the series.
Back to top Go down
ace.redfield
Hunter
Hunter
ace.redfield

PostSubject: Re: wasn't the Rail cannon in RE3 the same rail cannon in RE1??   wasn't the Rail cannon in RE3 the same rail cannon in RE1?? EmptyFri Mar 18, 2011 10:04 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:
Capcom propably didn't know what way they were going to take the series at that point or if they even had thought of continuing the series.

they really had trouble with the 2nd game... poor elza Sad
wish i could play the prototype...
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: wasn't the Rail cannon in RE3 the same rail cannon in RE1??   wasn't the Rail cannon in RE3 the same rail cannon in RE1?? EmptySat Mar 19, 2011 5:02 am

The demo for 1.5 is out there but it's ridiculously rare.
Back to top Go down
ace.redfield
Hunter
Hunter
ace.redfield

PostSubject: Re: wasn't the Rail cannon in RE3 the same rail cannon in RE1??   wasn't the Rail cannon in RE3 the same rail cannon in RE1?? EmptySat Mar 19, 2011 6:33 am

Mass Distraction wrote:
The demo for 1.5 is out there but it's ridiculously rare.

hmmm. . that's bitter... wish i could be the son of the capcom president.. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: wasn't the Rail cannon in RE3 the same rail cannon in RE1??   wasn't the Rail cannon in RE3 the same rail cannon in RE1?? EmptySat Mar 19, 2011 8:32 am

Having the demo would be soooooo cool.
Back to top Go down
ace.redfield
Hunter
Hunter
ace.redfield

PostSubject: Re: wasn't the Rail cannon in RE3 the same rail cannon in RE1??   wasn't the Rail cannon in RE3 the same rail cannon in RE1?? EmptySat Mar 19, 2011 9:06 am

Mass Distraction wrote:
Having the demo would be soooooo cool.

it'll be a dream of mine to have an old game! Smile
Back to top Go down
Mcghie
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Mcghie

Steam : BioDeamz

PostSubject: Re: wasn't the Rail cannon in RE3 the same rail cannon in RE1??   wasn't the Rail cannon in RE3 the same rail cannon in RE1?? EmptyWed Mar 23, 2011 7:18 am

Yeah the 1.5 demo's excistance is as mythical as the holy grail No
nobody really knows if someone has it, but there were alot of copies on the net
but capcom supposedly have said that they have tracked them all down and took legal actions
so that they can't be leaked and that they have the last copy in safe in there head office.
I say we start a track team of cat burglars and go and steal the demo back Razz
kind of like S.T.A.R.S meets mission impossible , whos with me ? Rolling Eyes

also on a different note, thats why I am dying for dark biohazard to be released because this will feature most of the rooms
from 1.5, or at least as much data from the 1.5 that can be extracted from the Resident evil 2 beta demo
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: wasn't the Rail cannon in RE3 the same rail cannon in RE1??   wasn't the Rail cannon in RE3 the same rail cannon in RE1?? EmptyWed Mar 23, 2011 7:41 am

The demo was released with some Japanese limited edition versions. There were not many made, but there are a few out there.
Back to top Go down
Mcghie
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Mcghie

Steam : BioDeamz

PostSubject: Re: wasn't the Rail cannon in RE3 the same rail cannon in RE1??   wasn't the Rail cannon in RE3 the same rail cannon in RE1?? EmptyWed Mar 23, 2011 8:22 am

Mass Distraction wrote:
The demo was released with some Japanese limited edition versions. There were not many made, but there are a few out there.

Oh I didn't know they gave you them with limited edtion copies
of Resident evil 2. The people with the copies are the luckiest people in the world lol Crying or Very sad
The only special copy of resident evil 2 I have is the Beta and debugged version
but that demo isn't rare, most people have it, but it is smart to see some of the rooms
just with the 3d modeling and no texture mapping, it shows off how the enviroment
in these games are made
Smile
Back to top Go down
ace.redfield
Hunter
Hunter
ace.redfield

PostSubject: Re: wasn't the Rail cannon in RE3 the same rail cannon in RE1??   wasn't the Rail cannon in RE3 the same rail cannon in RE1?? EmptyWed Mar 23, 2011 1:02 pm

capcom didn't realize that it's just a waste if they were to keep it to themselves.. if they were to sell it the game would be put to good use and they could earn a lot of fortune
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: wasn't the Rail cannon in RE3 the same rail cannon in RE1??   wasn't the Rail cannon in RE3 the same rail cannon in RE1?? Empty

Back to top Go down

wasn't the Rail cannon in RE3 the same rail cannon in RE1??
Page 1 of 1