Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Hello im Killer EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Hello im Killer EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Hello im Killer EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Hello im Killer EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Hello im Killer EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Hello im Killer EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Hello im Killer EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Hello im Killer EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Hello im Killer EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Hello im Killer

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Killer64
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen
Killer64

Playstation Network ghost1234560

Hello im Killer Empty
PostSubject: Hello im Killer   Hello im Killer EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 12:35 am

Ironic how I come across this forum while curious about another series (Silent Hill). On the web, my nickname is Killer and I have known about the Resident Evil series for many years (found out about it in the late 1990`s), but have only actually started playing the series as of 2 years ago (out of curiosity, and now I love it). I beat all the games in the main series (RE 0-5 & Code Veronica, the originals not the remakes), and have been looking into Silent Hill because I heard it scares the **** out of people.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

Hello im Killer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello im Killer   Hello im Killer EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 5:31 am

Welcome to this madness. Have you thought about trying any of the RE spin-offs?

Glad to hear you're interested in trying out one of the best horror series Very Happy I replied on your comment on my SH thread but I'd say you should start from the first game, mostly to avoid confusion. Once you get into the weird ass plot you're hooked. And you gotta love the enemies Razz

Hope you become a regular member for I want to know about your experience with that game!
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

Hello im Killer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello im Killer   Hello im Killer EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 7:48 am

Welcome, it's better late than never, that's Capcom's motto.
Back to top Go down
Killer64
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen
Killer64

Hello im Killer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello im Killer   Hello im Killer EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 3:16 pm

Went on Amazon and ordered a copy of the original Silent Hill for PlayStation. Thank Jesus for amazon or I would have never gotten a chance to play the original Silent Hill games OR the original Resident Evil games affraid .
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

Hello im Killer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello im Killer   Hello im Killer EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 3:19 pm

Killer64 wrote:
Went on Amazon and ordered a copy of the original Silent Hill for PlayStation. Thank Jesus for amazon or I would have never gotten a chance to play the original Silent Hill games OR the original Resident Evil games affraid .

I had gotten the Archives book on there, so I will join you in thanking Amazon. By the way, Archives, which some might know as the Wii ports of the GC REs, was a name originally used with that...well it's basically like an encyclopedia of RE.Smile Very rare too.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Playstation Network NiteKrawler

Hello im Killer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello im Killer   Hello im Killer EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 7:30 pm

Welcome! Hope you enjoy your stay. Which you will. Because it's awesome here.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

Hello im Killer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello im Killer   Hello im Killer EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 7:32 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
Welcome! Hope you enjoy your stay. Which you will. Because it's awesome here.

Nite, I know this is Killer's welcome party, and we welcome you so much Killer, but what do you think of this Sig?
Back to top Go down
Killer64
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen
Killer64

Hello im Killer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello im Killer   Hello im Killer EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 8:00 pm

Is that sig of one of the paintings from the remake of Resident Evil? I haven`t played the remake yet, but am guessing that since it looks more detailed. Ive been trying to find a way to make a sig, and somebody was making one for me of FF but I don`t think its finished yet.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

Hello im Killer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello im Killer   Hello im Killer EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 8:03 pm

Killer64 wrote:
Is that sig of one of the paintings from the remake of Resident Evil? I haven`t played the remake yet, but am guessing that since it looks more detailed. Ive been trying to find a way to make a sig, and somebody was making one for me of FF but I don`t think its finished yet.

No, it's from CVX, Code Veronica. Have you played that one yet?

It's a painting of Edward Ashford, remember that name, though important, it is insignificant.

He is one of the three founding members of Umbrella, who died in 1968, you will never see, hear or really know much about him.
Back to top Go down
Killer64
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen
Killer64

Hello im Killer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello im Killer   Hello im Killer EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 8:11 pm

Yes I did beat Code Veronica close to a year ago so that`s why I don`t remember it that well. I remember Code Veronica being one of the most difficult games I have ever beaten, mainly because of the Tyrant fights and had to get lucky to beat the last boss. Since I have been playing through the main series again starting with Resident Evil 0, it is inevitable that I play through that game again maybe after Resident Evil 2 or Resident Evil 3:Nemesis.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

Hello im Killer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello im Killer   Hello im Killer EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 8:14 pm

Killer64 wrote:
Yes I did beat Code Veronica close to a year ago so that`s why I don`t remember it that well. I remember Code Veronica being one of the most difficult games I have ever beaten, mainly because of the Tyrant fights and had to get lucky to beat the last boss. Since I have been playing through the main series again starting with Resident Evil 0, it is inevitable that I play through that game again maybe after Resident Evil 2 or Resident Evil 3:Nemesis.

It's sort of common knowledge among RE fans that have played most of the games that RE0 & CVX are basically the two most challenging, difficult, and seemingly longest games in the series. So you're right on the money.

Paintings of all of the Ashford descendants were seen in CVX, starting with Veronica, down to Alexander(Nosferatu), as well as the twins, Alfred & Alexia.
Back to top Go down
Killer64
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen
Killer64

Hello im Killer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello im Killer   Hello im Killer EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 8:33 pm

I think the two most difficult RE games for me were Resident Evil Code Veronica X and Resident Evil 3:Nemesis. In RE3 I pretty much spend the entire game cursing out nemesis for making life a living hell. My favorite part of that game is at the end when you are given a choice to either kill nemesis or let him live. Choose to kill nemesis and he gets shot in the face multiple times with the magnum Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

Hello im Killer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello im Killer   Hello im Killer EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 8:35 pm

Killer64 wrote:
I think the two most difficult RE games for me were Resident Evil Code Veronica X and Resident Evil 3:Nemesis. In RE3 I pretty much spend the entire game cursing out nemesis for making life a living hell. My favorite part of that game is at the end when you are given a choice to either kill nemesis or let him live. Choose to kill nemesis and he gets shot in the face multiple times with the magnum Twisted Evil

Something tells me he didn't die like that though. If he is as relentless as they made it seem, he was probably just taking asecond to regroup, perhaps remutate. The destruction of the city killed him though.
Back to top Go down
Killer64
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen
Killer64

Hello im Killer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello im Killer   Hello im Killer EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 8:43 pm

Nemesis getting nuked is even better! Twisted Evil cheers (laughs maniacally at visioning his horrible and inhumane death) cheers
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Playstation Network NiteKrawler

Hello im Killer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello im Killer   Hello im Killer EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 11:41 am

That sig is classic Spike. Poor Edward. Never gets face time. And what's this Nemesis hate? He was awesome! I haven't played CV/CVX so RE0 is my hardest.
Back to top Go down
Killer64
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen
Killer64

Hello im Killer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello im Killer   Hello im Killer EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 12:25 pm

Well you know Nemesis is one of the best villains in video game history when you spend most of the game in fear and wishing he would burn in hell Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hello im Killer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello im Killer   Hello im Killer Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello im Killer
Page 1 of 1