Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
See ya people EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
See ya people EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
See ya people EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
See ya people EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
See ya people EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
See ya people EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
See ya people EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
See ya people EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
See ya people EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

See ya people

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Neotris
Zombie
Zombie
Neotris

See ya people Empty
PostSubject: See ya people   See ya people EmptyFri Jan 07, 2011 8:48 pm

Next week kiddos, 2 damn busy with work right now and freelancing on the side. Next friday after 5pm is when im a freeman for a weekend of no work. Kinda hard to post when your to tired to even stay up Smile
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

See ya people Empty
PostSubject: Re: See ya people   See ya people EmptySat Jan 08, 2011 6:20 am

Didn't you already kinda post this? http://www.residentevilforums.net/t2376-well-going-back-to-work-tomorrow

But I know how you feel, it's hard to stay awake after a long day (and night) at work.
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
Neotris
Zombie
Zombie
Neotris

See ya people Empty
PostSubject: Re: See ya people   See ya people EmptySat Jan 08, 2011 1:27 pm

[quote="Mass Distraction"]Didn't you already kinda post this? http://www.residentevilforums.net/t2376-well-going-back-to-work-tomorrow

But I know how you feel, it's hard to stay awake after a long day (and night) at work.[/quote

Thats when I was goin back to work and so far i worked 5 days of real work and freelance and I am fuckin tired. after next fri is when i finish my freelance project and then only regular work to do. I was on a month and half break of real work during december but now im back on the 9-5
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

See ya people Empty
PostSubject: Re: See ya people   See ya people EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 10:49 am

You'll probably be back, we always do. I certainly do anyway.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

See ya people Empty
PostSubject: Re: See ya people   See ya people EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 10:54 am

Spike! Oh how we've have missed you and your valid arguments!
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

See ya people Empty
PostSubject: Re: See ya people   See ya people EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 11:00 am

Mass Distraction wrote:

Yes, those lenghty, valid things. Alas, there isn't too much to argue nowadays, nothing too special anyway.

Just the same stuff, Capcom's lazy, yet they take their time releasing a game(RER). I still need to get a 3DS for that.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

See ya people Empty
PostSubject: Re: See ya people   See ya people EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 11:03 am

Spike991 wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:

Yes, those lenghty, valid things. Alas, there isn't too much to argue nowadays, nothing too special anyway.

Just the same stuff, Capcom's lazy, yet they take their time releasing a game(RER). I still need to get a 3DS for that.
That sucks, really. How much do you think is the launch price? I don't even dare to think about it...
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

See ya people Empty
PostSubject: Re: See ya people   See ya people EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 11:13 am

Mass Distraction wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:

That sucks, really. How much do you think is the launch price? I don't even dare to think about it...

Who knows, the graphics look so good, it's almost too good to be true. It won't be cheap, but will probably be worth every cent. I mean I'll be getting it for at the very least, RER, but hopefully there are some more great games to keep me playing. My DS Lite ended up collecting a lot of dust....after I finished REDS that is.

I sold it unfortunately, to help get Smackdown Vs Raw 2011...I've been meaning to make a trip back up to Gamestop to see if they still have it, that way I can repurchase my beloved handheld.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

See ya people Empty
PostSubject: Re: See ya people   See ya people EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 11:28 am

Spike991 wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:

Who knows, the graphics look so good, it's almost too good to be true. It won't be cheap, but will probably be worth every cent. I mean I'll be getting it for at the very least, RER, but hopefully there are some more great games to keep me playing. My DS Lite ended up collecting a lot of dust....after I finished REDS that is.

I sold it unfortunately, to help get Smackdown Vs Raw 2011...I've been meaning to make a trip back up to Gamestop to see if they still have it, that way I can repurchase my beloved handheld.
I'm still a bit worried about the gameplay. How well the 3D effect actually works and how much of stylus usage games have.

I'm using my Lite to play GBA games too, just bought Castlevania Double Pack. I'll propably get it too, but then I must sell my Lite and propably get an SP to cover my GBA gaming. The two RE games are the only reason why I would buy a 3DS. Besides, I'm pretty sure it will never get a working emu.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

See ya people Empty
PostSubject: Re: See ya people   See ya people EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 11:41 am

Mass Distraction wrote:
I'm using my Lite to play GBA games too, just bought Castlevania Double Pack. I'll propably get it too, but then I must sell my Lite and propably get an SP to cover my GBA gaming. The two RE games are the only reason why I would buy a 3DS. Besides, I'm pretty sure it will never get a working emu.

I think I played a Castlevania a long time ago on the SNES. I think.

What two RE games? Are you counting REDS in addition to RER or is there another I don't know about? I assume, or at least I hope we can play original DS games on the 3DS. I imagine we probably won't have the option to play GBA games.

It was a shame that the Lite couldn't play GB Color games though, as I have Gaiden, and I ended up having to borrow somebody's Advance SD. Never did finish that game though, it's the one that got away.

I got stuck, and I don't know if there is a consistent and legitimate way to save, other than checkpoints whenever you go through doors.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

See ya people Empty
PostSubject: Re: See ya people   See ya people EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 12:01 pm

Spike991 wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:

I think I played a Castlevania a long time ago on the SNES. I think.

What two RE games? Are you counting REDS in addition to RER or is there another I don't know about? I assume, or at least I hope we can play original DS games on the 3DS. I imagine we probably won't have the option to play GBA games.

It was a shame that the Lite couldn't play GB Color games though, as I have Gaiden, and I ended up having to borrow somebody's Advance SD. Never did finish that game though, it's the one that got away.

I got stuck, and I don't know if there is a consistent and legitimate way to save, other than checkpoints whenever you go through doors.
Castlevania's are awesome. One of my favorite game series.

I meant Mercenaries. I've played REDS through so many times I've lost count (the game and the Master of Knifing) so I won't be going through that again anyday soon.

I have both GBC and GBA but the GBA screen is scratched and it doesn't have a backlight... You should totally give a shot at Gaiden again, it's a great game once you get used to the pace etc. And since you have the original you could try the emulated version, since it has save states.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

See ya people Empty
PostSubject: Re: See ya people   See ya people EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 12:14 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:
Castlevania's are awesome. One of my favorite game series.

I meant Mercenaries. I've played REDS through so many times I've lost count (the game and the Master of Knifing) so I won't be going through that again anyday soon.

I have both GBC and GBA but the GBA screen is scratched and it doesn't have a backlight... You should totally give a shot at Gaiden again, it's a great game once you get used to the pace etc. And since you have the original you could try the emulated version, since it has save states.

The one I played was fun, I think it used a whip to latch onto things, swing around...I'd really like to find that and give it a try again.

Oh, yeah Mercs should be fun. I think. I wonder if they put new weapons, just making new weapon sets isn't as good. Having thet striker in anybodies arsenal is good though, it made playing as Rebecca enjoyable in Mercus Reunion, other she only had a single good melee attack, the flamethrower, the rest sucked, and didn't kill the enemies, at least not with a single strike.

I also had acess to an Advance, but the lack of backlight was very unnattractive, I needed it. I can't believe we all used to use those, not backlight and all....it's horrible.

The thing with Gaiden is that combating enemies is so horrible that I lose so much health and ammo everytime, and at this particular point in the game that I'm at I have an alright amount of both, at least a satisfactory amount as far as I'm concerned, and since there are checkpoints only, although I do have a save, I think it happened the first time I went in an elevator, I don't feel like risking losing the little health and ammo I do have, to explore and possibly fight more enemies with a crappy combat system.

Also, did you play an emulated version, or the GBC copy? Have you completed the game?
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

See ya people Empty
PostSubject: Re: See ya people   See ya people EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 1:04 pm

I really don't remember if some Castlevania let you hang onto things... Might've been Super Castlevania IV sice 3 & 4 are the one I know the least about. I just finished Harmony of Dissonance and I'm currently on Aria of Sorrow. Good thing about the double pack, more to play.

New weapons in the Mercenaries would be good since using just new sets for the characters would mean they were just lazy. Maybe even a possibility to get new weapons for a char and manage your equipment.

Actually I liked the combat in Gaiden Very Happy Don't know why, I just like those different kind of games... Having no backlight is really a downer, especially when the screen is scratched which makes it even worse.

I actually played it from my friend until he lost the copy. After that I couldn't find one for sale so I started the game over on an emulator. Finished the game but the last boss was REALLY hard. Good thing I had those save states.

EDIT: Damn, making this post took so long because I was watching the Dudesons at the same time Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

See ya people Empty
PostSubject: Re: See ya people   See ya people Empty

Back to top Go down

See ya people
Page 1 of 1