Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Females -_- EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Females -_- EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Females -_- EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Females -_- EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Females -_- EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Females -_- EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Females -_- EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Females -_- EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Females -_- EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Females -_-

Go down 
+2
NiteKrawler
Neotris
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Neotris
Zombie
Zombie
Neotris

Females -_- Empty
PostSubject: Females -_-   Females -_- EmptyThu Dec 09, 2010 3:28 pm

Cant live with em can live without them. Wow my female is a huge bitch IMO constantly spending my xmas money on her damn family and then wanting 120 to go get her hair done. Now I know why so many people commit suicide during the holidays cause god damn that shit is annoying. How come when I get money = both of our munnies? I worked for it their for I should spend it how I see fit.

Instead she spent over 100 bucks on her damn niece and nephew, 80 on herself for a coat, over 150 on my son which I aint got a problem with, 10 for slippers for me and now she wants to go to the damn stylist are u FUCKIN KIDDIN ME!!!!!! Soooo I get a pair of slippers and somehow Im the asshole cause I throw a rage about spending my money on her damn family but yea wooooo neo gots a pair of slippers for 10 while you get $200 for xmas. ALL I bought was a damn gamecube for myself cause thats my gift to myself but geez im heated right now.

FINE I dont need your money and she throws 70 at me, I aint gonna feel remorse or apologize toward her cause she needs to see the fault in her action about spending money and thinkin I dont have any say on what or who you spend it on. I dont care if its only your money but if u use my money as well then we got a problem.

Had TO VENT before I put fist thru wall/head
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Playstation Network NiteKrawler

Females -_- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Females -_-   Females -_- EmptyThu Dec 09, 2010 3:54 pm

You have to realize that this is partly your fault. How did she get your money? Either you have a joint bank account or you gave it to her. If you want it to stop, then you need to have a private account or just stop giving her your money. You have to do something though because money problems are the biggest obstacle in relationships. If you are married then a lot of people will say that it is healthy to share the money. That doesn't always work. You earn the money, it is yours. You have the right to limit her spending of it or outright stopping her spending of it. If she doesn't like it and wants to leave, you have to work that out as well. If she really is spending an excessive amount of money that is not hers though, she needs to realize that what she is doing is wrong and is hurting her relationship with you.
Back to top Go down
Neotris
Zombie
Zombie
Neotris

Females -_- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Females -_-   Females -_- EmptyThu Dec 09, 2010 4:15 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
You have to realize that this is partly your fault. How did she get your money? Either you have a joint bank account or you gave it to her. If you want it to stop, then you need to have a private account or just stop giving her your money. You have to do something though because money problems are the biggest obstacle in relationships. If you are married then a lot of people will say that it is healthy to share the money. That doesn't always work. You earn the money, it is yours. You have the right to limit her spending of it or outright stopping her spending of it. If she doesn't like it and wants to leave, you have to work that out as well. If she really is spending an excessive amount of money that is not hers though, she needs to realize that what she is doing is wrong and is hurting her relationship with you.

she beat up on me and started yelling and wished i go to hell and shes layin besides me on the bed right now constantly crying shit gets old fast.
Back to top Go down
Methsia
Spec Ops Field Unit
Spec Ops Field Unit
Methsia

Steam : Mez

Females -_- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Females -_-   Females -_- EmptyThu Dec 09, 2010 4:26 pm

My Mum's constantly like that with my Dad. Why do married women
think they're freaking queen Elizabeth. I know I'm a member of the
'Female Species' but trust me when I say I ain't that kind of person.

this is the reason why i'm never getting married. All I can say is:

Damn you need to talk to that woman.
Back to top Go down
Revan XI9
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
Revan XI9

Playstation Network ThanatosXI9

Females -_- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Females -_-   Females -_- EmptyThu Dec 09, 2010 10:00 pm

Neotris wrote:
NiteKrawler wrote:

she beat up on me and started yelling and wished i go to hell and shes layin besides me on the bed right now constantly crying shit gets old fast.

If she is your wife than you have to deal with it. You made a vow. If she is just your GF then dump that bitch.
Back to top Go down
http://fallen-writings.tumblr.com/
Regenerator
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Regenerator

Females -_- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Females -_-   Females -_- EmptyFri Dec 10, 2010 1:03 pm

ah yes the joys of being single...more money for me
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Females -_- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Females -_-   Females -_- EmptyFri Dec 10, 2010 2:53 pm

Revan XI9 wrote:

If she is your wife than you have to deal with it. You made a vow. If she is just your GF then dump that bitch.

Don't give advice. Ever. He most certainly does NOT have to deal with it. A divorce? Not necessarily. Counseling is always a better start. But if she won't change, then there is no reason he should be punished for life. Jesus man.
Back to top Go down
Neotris
Zombie
Zombie
Neotris

Females -_- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Females -_-   Females -_- EmptyFri Dec 10, 2010 8:21 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
Revan XI9 wrote:

Don't give advice. Ever. He most certainly does NOT have to deal with it. A divorce? Not necessarily. Counseling is always a better start. But if she won't change, then there is no reason he should be punished for life. Jesus man.

Broke up dont need bm drama man as long as I still watch out for my kid for baby supplies and such
Back to top Go down
Revan XI9
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
Revan XI9

Females -_- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Females -_-   Females -_- EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 7:38 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
Revan XI9 wrote:

He should be punished for making the mistake in the first place. If he proposed than it is his fault. If you can just divorce your wife every time you disagree than what good is marriage.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Females -_- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Females -_-   Females -_- EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 7:46 pm

Revan you are just a notch above this chick.

Females -_- Stupid
Back to top Go down
Revan XI9
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
Revan XI9

Females -_- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Females -_-   Females -_- EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 9:53 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
Revan you are just a notch above this chick.

Females -_- Stupid

Females -_- 6dcdc8ba-d651-4062-99e5-70e96752e012
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

Females -_- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Females -_-   Females -_- EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 3:00 pm

Neotris wrote:
NiteKrawler wrote:
Revan XI9 wrote:

Broke up dont need bm drama man as long as I still watch out for my kid for baby supplies and such

I believe Jay Z had a song that might apply here...
Back to top Go down
Neotris
Zombie
Zombie
Neotris

Females -_- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Females -_-   Females -_- EmptyFri Dec 24, 2010 9:36 pm

Spike991 wrote:
Neotris wrote:
NiteKrawler wrote:
Revan XI9 wrote:

I believe Jay Z had a song that might apply here...

Haha true that but I prefer kid cudi's saying

[Kid Cudi]
I got 99 problems and they all b-tches,
wish i was Jigga man, care free livi.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Females -_- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Females -_-   Females -_- Empty

Back to top Go down

Females -_-
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum