Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Lisa Trevor VS a Regenerator EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Lisa Trevor VS a Regenerator EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Lisa Trevor VS a Regenerator EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Lisa Trevor VS a Regenerator EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Lisa Trevor VS a Regenerator EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Lisa Trevor VS a Regenerator EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Lisa Trevor VS a Regenerator EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Lisa Trevor VS a Regenerator EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Lisa Trevor VS a Regenerator EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Lisa Trevor VS a Regenerator

Go down 
+11
The_Z
nekronuke
Míchéal Redfield
thawonguy89
Jamesy
BOBLATHON
Mass Distraction
NiteKrawler
Spike991
weskersbarber
xExcel
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
xExcel
Cerberus
Cerberus
xExcel

Lisa Trevor VS a Regenerator Empty
PostSubject: Lisa Trevor VS a Regenerator   Lisa Trevor VS a Regenerator EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 12:22 am

Who do you think would win?
Back to top Go down
weskersbarber
Umbrella Security Service
Umbrella Security Service
weskersbarber

PostSubject: Re: Lisa Trevor VS a Regenerator   Lisa Trevor VS a Regenerator EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 6:31 am

Lisa Trevor will not die, so her.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Lisa Trevor VS a Regenerator   Lisa Trevor VS a Regenerator EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 11:08 am

Tough one, but I don't recall Lisa ever dying, no matter how much ammo I pumped into her.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Playstation Network NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Lisa Trevor VS a Regenerator   Lisa Trevor VS a Regenerator EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 1:04 pm

Lisa is immortal as far as has been shown. She'd win no problem.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Lisa Trevor VS a Regenerator   Lisa Trevor VS a Regenerator EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 1:10 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
Lisa is immortal as far as has been shown. She'd win no problem.

According to UC, the fall didn't kill her, but apparently the chandeleer did...

Actually, I'm sure the fall didn't kill her, nor would the chandeleer, but the explosion would have.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Lisa Trevor VS a Regenerator   Lisa Trevor VS a Regenerator EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 1:13 pm

We need an official statement. She is damn near immortal. That is obvious. It is also obvious that she would tear a regenerator apart easily.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: Lisa Trevor VS a Regenerator   Lisa Trevor VS a Regenerator EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 1:14 pm

Yeah, the regenerators can take only so much damage...
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Lisa Trevor VS a Regenerator   Lisa Trevor VS a Regenerator EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 1:16 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
We need an official statement. She is damn near immortal. That is obvious. It is also obvious that she would tear a regenerator apart easily.

She's as immortal as anything else in RE. I mean Birkin wouldn't have died if it weren't for the train explosion.

I don't know about how her & a Regenerator would interact though, and if they did enter some sort of combat, not really sure how it would go down. Obviously no matter what happened, Lisa wouldn't die, but I can't imagine that fight really going anywhere, pretty much a stalemate.

Unless Lisa picks up a rifle with an infrared scope and shoots all the parasites inside the Regenerator, not likely though.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Lisa Trevor VS a Regenerator   Lisa Trevor VS a Regenerator EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 1:18 pm

Spike991 wrote:
NiteKrawler wrote:

She's as immortal as anything else in RE. I mean Birkin wouldn't have died if it weren't for the train explosion.

I don't know about how her & a Regenerator would interact though, and if they did enter some sort of combat, not really sure how it would go down. Obviously no matter what happened, Lisa wouldn't die, but I can't imagine that fight really going anywhere, pretty much a stalemate.

Unless Lisa picks up a rifle with an infrared scope and shoots all the parasites inside the Regenerator, not likely though.
But didn't the regenerators die of severe damage too, aka shoot it with a magnum enough times.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Lisa Trevor VS a Regenerator   Lisa Trevor VS a Regenerator EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 1:22 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
NiteKrawler wrote:

But didn't the regenerators die of severe damage too, aka shoot it with a magnum enough times.

I did it most of the time with a chicago typewriter, but obviously that's gameplay, and they were meant to be killed, or avoided.

Lisa, you were not able to kill her, no matter how much ammo you pumped into her, she had to be avoided, and engaged only if necessary.

Back to the Regenerators though, if one were to really sit there and pump tons of ammo into it, unless it maybe hit all the parasites by accident, it probably wouldn't do anything.

In any case, what would Lisa do, beat it to death?
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Lisa Trevor VS a Regenerator   Lisa Trevor VS a Regenerator EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 1:23 pm

I would say she was not as powerful as Birkin or many other bosses, but she could definitely DEFINITELY take much more punishment. This is shown in just her human form. Look how many experiments she was able to go through? She was an extremely tough girl, and she only became tougher after the experiments.And Lisa had tentacles to use as weapons. She could tear a regenerator limb from limb. Yank the parasites out or something.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Lisa Trevor VS a Regenerator   Lisa Trevor VS a Regenerator EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 1:27 pm

Spike991 wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
NiteKrawler wrote:

I did it most of the time with a chicago typewriter, but obviously that's gameplay, and they were meant to be killed, or avoided.

Lisa, you were not able to kill her, no matter how much ammo you pumped into her, she had to be avoided, and engaged only if necessary.

Back to the Regenerators though, if one were to really sit there and pump tons of ammo into it, unless it maybe hit all the parasites by accident, it probably wouldn't do anything.

In any case, what would Lisa do, beat it to death?
I actually shot a good amount of ammo from my Broken Butterfly into the stomach of the first Regenerator encountered in the game and it actually died. Eventually.

And if those things actually die of SEVERE damage, maybe Lisa could actually beat one to death? Eventually.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Lisa Trevor VS a Regenerator   Lisa Trevor VS a Regenerator EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 1:30 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
I would say she was not as powerful as Birkin or many other bosses, but she could definitely DEFINITELY take much more punishment. This is shown in just her human form. Look how many experiments she was able to go through? She was an extremely tough girl, and she only became tougher after the experiments.And Lisa had tentacles to use as weapons. She could tear a regenerator limb from limb. Yank the parasites out or something.

Of course Lisa was tough, and in regard to who can take the most punishment, she seemed to feel as much pain as Birkin, but the punishment they took didn't really mean anything, I mean it isn't like Birkin would have wimped out after so much, "I can't take this anymore, all the damage, all the mutations, I'm putting in the towel".

But would Lisa really tear the Regenerator apart? I mean she did have tentacles(which came from the Nemesis parasite), but I never saw her use them as anything but striking weapons. As for her ripping out all of the parasites, she was as smart as a rock, so I doubt she would think to do so, and it's not exactly something you would get lucky and do.

I still go with stalemate.

I doubt it dies of severe damage, that's just the way it worked in the gameplay, that's all. And unless you pumped tons of ammo into it, or used a cheaply unfair weapon, it wouldn't really do much.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Lisa Trevor VS a Regenerator   Lisa Trevor VS a Regenerator EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 1:39 pm

I meant it is just plain harder to kill her. Birkin could do more damage. Lisa could take more.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Lisa Trevor VS a Regenerator   Lisa Trevor VS a Regenerator EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 1:42 pm

And if the battle lasted... Well, forever, wouldn't it be possible that the parasites in the regenerator took too much damage from Lisa and died one by one?
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Lisa Trevor VS a Regenerator   Lisa Trevor VS a Regenerator EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 1:44 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
I meant it is just plain harder to kill her. Birkin could do more damage. Lisa could take more.

I understood, but Birkin, once G was injected, seemed to be just as invincible, in a different way.

Lisa could take tons of damage, in infinite amout it seemed like, but the same goes for William, just he would mutate after so much, but he could take just as much.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Lisa Trevor VS a Regenerator   Lisa Trevor VS a Regenerator EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 1:48 pm

But Lisa never had to mutate. Not once. Birkin can't mutate forever.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Lisa Trevor VS a Regenerator   Lisa Trevor VS a Regenerator EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 1:51 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
But Lisa never had to mutate. Not once. Birkin can't mutate forever.

Yeah, as I said, they were both invincible in different ways.

As for how long it would continue, we never got to see, he got blown up after 5, but I think it's fair to say it would have continued, until he got to be an even bigger blob, or whatever he might turn into.

Lisa didn't technically mutate, or did she. I mean the tentacles didn't come out until later on, either when Jill & Barry fight her, or Chris & Wesker, and that seems like a mutation to me.
Back to top Go down
xExcel
Cerberus
Cerberus
xExcel

PostSubject: Re: Lisa Trevor VS a Regenerator   Lisa Trevor VS a Regenerator EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 2:07 pm

I've knifed a regenerator to death once.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Lisa Trevor VS a Regenerator   Lisa Trevor VS a Regenerator EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 2:08 pm

xExcel wrote:
I've knifed a regenerator to death once.

I haven't, it's pretty tedious.

I did however, kill the T-002 with a knife as Chris in the REmake.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Lisa Trevor VS a Regenerator   Lisa Trevor VS a Regenerator EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 2:21 pm

I'm just thinking, would Birkin have been able to mutate forever if he hasn't obliterated in an explosion or would he just have died eventually from too much injuries in the tissue and not be able to mutate himself anymore? Or would he just have gone Tetsuo from Akira?
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Lisa Trevor VS a Regenerator   Lisa Trevor VS a Regenerator EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 2:26 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:
I'm just thinking, would Birkin have been able to mutate forever if he hasn't obliterated in an explosion or would he just have died eventually from too much injuries in the tissue and not be able to mutate himself anymore? Or would he just have gone Tetsuo from Akira?

I always thought it was pretty common knowledge that he would have continued to mutate, nothing to imply he wouldn't.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Lisa Trevor VS a Regenerator   Lisa Trevor VS a Regenerator EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 2:27 pm

That brings up another point of interest. These viruses seem to be able to very rapidly create matter from nothing. Look how huge some of these mutations make people. Where did it come from? What do these viruses think they are? God?
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Lisa Trevor VS a Regenerator   Lisa Trevor VS a Regenerator EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 2:31 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
That brings up another point of interest. These viruses seem to be able to very rapidly create matter from nothing. Look how huge some of these mutations make people. Where did it come from? What do these viruses think they are? God?

Obviously.Smile

The most shockingly fast mutation I have seen, is the one with Irving on the boat. He went from a normal sized man, with tentacles coming out of his back, to that huge thing in the water, pretty scary really.Smile
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Lisa Trevor VS a Regenerator   Lisa Trevor VS a Regenerator EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 2:37 pm

Spike991 wrote:
NiteKrawler wrote:

Obviously.Smile

The most shockingly fast mutation I have seen, is the one with Irving on the boat. He went from a normal sized man, with tentacles coming out of his back, to that huge thing in the water, pretty scary really.Smile
Maybe he fused with a giant squid? Very Happy

There's only two creatures I know whose growth in mass is because of succumbing other creatures (Birkin's "final" form and Nyx). I wonder what's with other such creatures...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lisa Trevor VS a Regenerator   Lisa Trevor VS a Regenerator Empty

Back to top Go down

Lisa Trevor VS a Regenerator
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next