Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Romero's Unholy Trilogy EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Romero's Unholy Trilogy EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Romero's Unholy Trilogy EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Romero's Unholy Trilogy EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Romero's Unholy Trilogy EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Romero's Unholy Trilogy EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Romero's Unholy Trilogy EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Romero's Unholy Trilogy EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Romero's Unholy Trilogy EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Romero's Unholy Trilogy

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
BOBLATHON
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
BOBLATHON

Playstation Network BOBLATHON

Romero's Unholy Trilogy Empty
PostSubject: Romero's Unholy Trilogy   Romero's Unholy Trilogy EmptyFri Aug 13, 2010 12:19 am

Yeah that's right TRILOGY, I'm not counting Land, Diary, or Survial of the Dead.

Any other fans of the old Romero zombie flicks round here?
Back to top Go down
weskersbarber
Umbrella Security Service
weskersbarber

PostSubject: Re: Romero's Unholy Trilogy   Romero's Unholy Trilogy EmptyFri Aug 13, 2010 6:17 am

You have come to the right man. I have every Romero zombie film including those you named above. I also have the remakes,the return of the living dead ones and a pile of other zombie movies.The worst romero zombie film has to be his latest one survival.Its terrible.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: Romero's Unholy Trilogy   Romero's Unholy Trilogy EmptyFri Aug 13, 2010 6:20 pm

I have the Trilogy of the Dead box (and it friggin' awesome!). I really love the Romero 'Dead' movies, it's one of my favorite movie franchises. These movies really made me love zombie movies and now I have a nice variety of different zombie movies.

I also have Day of the Dead 2: Contagium, Shaun of the Dead and Land of the Dead. I'll eventually get the rest of the series (Diary and Survival).

Moreso, I've seen Day of the Dead (2008), Night of the Living Dead 3D/the 1990 remake and Dawn of the Dead (2004).

Still, in the end, the original has to be the winner. Or the 2004 DotD.
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
weskersbarber
weskersbarber

PostSubject: Re: Romero's Unholy Trilogy   Romero's Unholy Trilogy EmptyFri Aug 13, 2010 6:44 pm

The night of the living dead remake is my favorite. Mass whats day of the dead 2 like ive never heard of that.
Back to top Go down
BOBLATHON
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
BOBLATHON

PostSubject: Re: Romero's Unholy Trilogy   Romero's Unholy Trilogy EmptyFri Aug 13, 2010 10:00 pm

weskersbarber wrote:
The night of the living dead remake is my favorite. Mass whats day of the dead 2 like ive never heard of that.

Tom Savini's 1990 remake was AMAZING and is easily my favorite zombie movie of all time. Yeah I own Land and Diary (and when it hits DVD) Survival but the first three to me were just plain masterpieces. The remake of Dawn was good, I watched it just the other night as a matter of fact. The Return series really never did it for me although they are kinda fun in a 80's horror kind of way. Shaun of the Dead was great.. the remake of Day was pure SHIT and I haven't even bothered watchin DayotD 2 yet for fear of instant shame and regurgitation.
Back to top Go down
weskersbarber
weskersbarber

PostSubject: Re: Romero's Unholy Trilogy   Romero's Unholy Trilogy EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 5:49 am

BOBLATHON wrote:
weskersbarber wrote:

Tom Savini's 1990 remake was AMAZING and is easily my favorite zombie movie of all time. Yeah I own Land and Diary (and when it hits DVD) Survival but the first three to me were just plain masterpieces. The remake of Dawn was good, I watched it just the other night as a matter of fact. The Return series really never did it for me although they are kinda fun in a 80's horror kind of way. Shaun of the Dead was great.. the remake of Day was pure SHIT and I haven't even bothered watchin DayotD 2 yet for fear of instant shame and regurgitation.

In the last few weeks ive watched all of the dead movies as well. and bob diary is already out on dvd.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Romero's Unholy Trilogy   Romero's Unholy Trilogy EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 6:38 am

weskersbarber wrote:
BOBLATHON wrote:
weskersbarber wrote:

In the last few weeks ive watched all of the dead movies as well. and bob diary is already out on dvd.
I think he meant Survival. Anyway, did you watch the remakes and unofficials too? And you've never seen Day of the Dead 2?
Back to top Go down
weskersbarber
weskersbarber

PostSubject: Re: Romero's Unholy Trilogy   Romero's Unholy Trilogy EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 9:05 am

Mass Distraction wrote:
weskersbarber wrote:
BOBLATHON wrote:
weskersbarber wrote:

I think he meant Survival. Anyway, did you watch the remakes and unofficials too? And you've never seen Day of the Dead 2?

Survival is out for DVD i have it.Its very poor to be honest.Yeah i watched all the remakes as well and others like Apocalypse of the dead,house of the dead,quarintine,dead men walking.I was just in the mood to watch zombie films again.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Romero's Unholy Trilogy   Romero's Unholy Trilogy EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 2:30 pm

Hey, I had never heard of Apocalypse but I checked wiki and it seems like a cool movie. Was it any good?
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Romero's Unholy Trilogy   Romero's Unholy Trilogy EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 2:50 pm

I'm afraid I'm not a big fan like some here.Smile

I did like Bruce Campbell in Evil Dead, and Army Of Darkness though, that's pretty much the same thing right. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Romero's Unholy Trilogy   Romero's Unholy Trilogy EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 2:52 pm

Oh yeah, the Evil Dead trilogy is awesome. Has anyone seen My Name Is Bruce?
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Romero's Unholy Trilogy   Romero's Unholy Trilogy EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 3:33 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:

No, is that about Campbell?

I know that he is in this show called Burn Notice, which is actually really good. I don't go out of my way to watch it, but if it's on and there's nothing better, I can always enjoy a good episode.Smile
Back to top Go down
weskersbarber
weskersbarber

PostSubject: Re: Romero's Unholy Trilogy   Romero's Unholy Trilogy EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 4:16 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:
Hey, I had never heard of Apocalypse but I checked wiki and it seems like a cool movie. Was it any good?

Its ok like its not brillant but just ok.
Back to top Go down
BOBLATHON
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
BOBLATHON

PostSubject: Re: Romero's Unholy Trilogy   Romero's Unholy Trilogy EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 5:49 pm

The Evil Dead trilogy is great.... I've been meaning to get them on DVD but for now my VHS's are still holding up.
Back to top Go down
Regenerator
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Regenerator

PostSubject: Re: Romero's Unholy Trilogy   Romero's Unholy Trilogy EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 7:26 pm

I really enjoyed Dawn of the Dead from 2004...one of the best flicks I have seen
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Romero's Unholy Trilogy   Romero's Unholy Trilogy EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 7:46 pm

Spike991 wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:

No, is that about Campbell?

I know that he is in this show called Burn Notice, which is actually really good. I don't go out of my way to watch it, but if it's on and there's nothing better, I can always enjoy a good episode.Smile
Yeah, it's about some dude who has seen the Evil Dead movies, awakens some curse thingy and tries to get Bruce help with the curse, mistaking him for his Ash-character.

Regenerator wrote:
I really enjoyed Dawn of the Dead from 2004...one of the best flicks I have seen
Ditto.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Romero's Unholy Trilogy   Romero's Unholy Trilogy Empty

Back to top Go down

Romero's Unholy Trilogy
Page 1 of 1