HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Who would win in a fight between Leon or Chris and why? EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Who would win in a fight between Leon or Chris and why? EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Who would win in a fight between Leon or Chris and why? EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Who would win in a fight between Leon or Chris and why? EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Who would win in a fight between Leon or Chris and why? EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Who would win in a fight between Leon or Chris and why? EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Who would win in a fight between Leon or Chris and why? EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Who would win in a fight between Leon or Chris and why? EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Who would win in a fight between Leon or Chris and why? EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Who would win in a fight between Leon or Chris and why?

Go down 
+9
weskersbarber
nekronuke
xExcel
Mass Distraction
Frozen pain
BOBLATHON
Spike991
NiteKrawler
Revan XI9
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Revan XI9
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
Revan XI9

Playstation Network ThanatosXI9

Who would win in a fight between Leon or Chris and why? Empty
PostSubject: Who would win in a fight between Leon or Chris and why?   Who would win in a fight between Leon or Chris and why? EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 8:06 pm

Because of the misleading title of the other thread I made this one.

Nitecrawler you start with why Chris would win and I will throw back Leon reasons.

Begin.
Back to top Go down
http://fallen-writings.tumblr.com/
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Playstation Network NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Who would win in a fight between Leon or Chris and why?   Who would win in a fight between Leon or Chris and why? EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 8:27 pm

Chris is an expert marksman and ex-military which means he would have the same training that a special agent would have. He has used a knife longer than Leon for combat and there is nothing to say Leon would be better with one. Chris dodged a genetically enhanced Snake's strike from near point blank range, which shows just how fast he is. Chris can free run just as well as Leon, as shown in RE5. Chris did a laser dodge first, and with less room to maneuver. Chris is obviously physically stronger. Chris has fought everything from a mutant shark, to THE Tyrant, to Alexia, to Wesker himself, and won. Chris beat Wesker. Chris beat Wesker. Chris also beat Wesker. Chris punched a huge ass boulder to move it. Chris went super saiyan and stabbed Wesker to near death in his Uruburos form with a KNIFE! Chris actually KILLS what he fights, unlike Leon, who has to have Ada clean up his half assed attempts at bio-organic deletion. Chris can fly jets all the way to the Antarctic without refueling. Chris can likewise be in a jet as it crashes into a volcano without a seatbelt and still be just fine. Chris takes it like a man when a El Gigante creature pummels him and stays in the jeep because it has a BFG attached. And finally, Chris looks good in this:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Who would win in a fight between Leon or Chris and why?   Who would win in a fight between Leon or Chris and why? EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 8:50 pm

@Nite, Chris wasn't military, he was Air Force. Those are different aren't they, Navy, Army, Air Force...or are they all parts of Military?

Othewise, you got a nice bunch of info, so nice in fact, I can't really think of too much to add to it.

Of course I find all of that agreeable, I am looking forward to hearing some good stuff about Leon too.
Back to top Go down
Revan XI9
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
Revan XI9

PostSubject: Re: Who would win in a fight between Leon or Chris and why?   Who would win in a fight between Leon or Chris and why? EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 8:51 pm

Leon is an expert marksman and has been through real training that a special agent would have. He has a sword like knife battle to prove he is as good with a knife as Chris. Leon back fliped over an I beam, which shows just how fast he and his reflexes are. Leon free ran first(witch apparently matters) with less room to maneuver. Leon out ran a 4 story robot and jumped a huge gap only to catch a ledge and pull himself up.. Leon is obviously physically faster. Leon has fought everything from a mutant crocodile, to THE G virus William Birkin, to G virus Chris Miller, and won. Leon Threw a knife with such precision accuracy that he cut a rope with it. Leon went super saiyan and stabbed Saddler to near death in his Spider form with a KNIFE! Leon actually KILLS what he fights, unlike Chris, who has to have jill jump out a window to save him(how many times did Chris try to kill Wesker?). Chris can fly jets all the way to the Antarctic without refueling(does not make HIM any better whatsoever. that would be the jet itself) . Leon can not ''take it like a man'' when a El Gigante creature pummels him and stay in the jeep because it has a BFG attached because there is no fuckn jeep around. So he he has to do it with a knife. . Chris can likewise be in a jet as it crashes into a volcano without a seatbelt and still be just fine.(just like you said earlier about Chris, Leon can do it the creator just never gave him a chance to do it) And finally,Leon looks good in this:

Who would win in a fight between Leon or Chris and why? Leon-Kennedy-Mafia-Costume

4th post down yes Leon could do it if the programmer wanted him to.

http://www.residentevilforums.net/resident-evil-related-f8/who-is-stronger-t1193-30.htm
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Who would win in a fight between Leon or Chris and why?   Who would win in a fight between Leon or Chris and why? EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 9:23 pm

@Spike: It's all military.

@Revan: First, I will point out the actual good parts about Leon: Knife fight with Krauser. Fighting G-Virus Birkin. The knife throw (you missed sticking Salazar's hand to the wall. Admittedly, one of my favorite parts of the whole series.) And that's it...

Leon is never stated to be an expert marksman. He's had training, but because it was never officially stated, like it was for Chris, it can be easily argued that Chris is better. I would say that Leon is more agile, though I still point to my argument about Chris dodging the snake strike. But I'm sure Leon could do it too. Not sure who Chris Miller is, unless you mean Curtis Miller, in which case you should do some research to not look ridiculous. I really wouldn't brag too much about the huge statue. I'm surprised more people don't see it as the moment Resident Evil "nuked the fridge". If you want to call Saddler's spider form a boss, more power to you. But it is one of the easiest bosses in the entire series, maybe in all of gamedom. At least you need some strategy for Wesker's final form. And his 5-3 fight is just too much fun. And Chris only ever tried to kill Wesker like twice, if that. You can maybe count dropping all that crap on him in CVX, and you can count RE5, where he succeeded. You can't count RE1, the Tyrant "killed" him. And you shouldn't count the Spencer Estate, because they went there to "apprehend" him. Plus it's Wesker. Not some stereotypical jarhead with a metal wing for an arm (who by the way, laid there after death...just laid there!) What...Leon couldn't have pulled a double tap, and put a few in the jerk's face before leaving? A jet is only as good as its pilot. Chris obviously injected some of his epicness into the tank to get it all the way south. "Leon can not take it like a man" <--- No argument there. Maybe Leon could survive a jet crash. You should have mentioned that he can take a kick to the balls and recover with super human speed. Though...you may not want to...when a guy gets kicked there and is seemingly fine, there could be a lack of testosterone floating around, if you catch my drift. And of course Leon looks good in a mafia suit. Though the picture didn't show up. Fail. Chris pulled off a zebra stripe suit. That's a bit harder to do don't ya think? And for my death strike...in how many of Leon's appearances has he NOT been watching over some underage girl like his mission in life is to meet Chris Hanson? From now on, type your own words. When you just copy the words of others, and throw in your own, it makes for a very unappealing argument.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Who would win in a fight between Leon or Chris and why?   Who would win in a fight between Leon or Chris and why? EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 9:26 pm

Man this blows...I had a post ready to go, and my laptop was being slow...and it didn't post.Sad

Anyway, I saw Nite's post sometime after I made mine, or attempted, but he made some of the same points I did.

I don't think Leon is an expert marksman. He isn't a bad shot, but I doubt he's a crack shot like Chris.

Chris has a evidentiary trophy in the STARS office, showing he won first place.

Leon's training is probably just as good, if not a few steps behind Chris. One major thing that comes to mind though, is Chris has more experience. That doesn't make Leon's any less impressive, but Chris has been through more, in terms of quantity, and I think quality too.

Of course they have both fought their superhuman rivals, Chris with Wesker, and Leon with Krauser.
Back to top Go down
Revan XI9
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
Revan XI9

PostSubject: Re: Who would win in a fight between Leon or Chris and why?   Who would win in a fight between Leon or Chris and why? EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 9:33 pm

Spike991 wrote:
Man this blows...I had a post ready to go, and my laptop was being slow...and it didn't post.Sad

Anyway, I saw Nite's post sometime after I made mine, or attempted, but he made some of the same points I did.

I don't think Leon is an expert marksman. He isn't a bad shot, but I doubt he's a crack shot like Chris.

Chris has a evidentiary trophy in the STARS office, showing he won first place.

Leon's training is probably just as good, if not a few steps behind Chris. One major thing that comes to mind though, is Chris has more experience. That doesn't make Leon's any less impressive, but Chris has been through more, in terms of quantity, and I think quality too.

Of course they have both fought their superhuman rivals, Chris with Wesker, and Leon with Krauser.

Leon threw a knife and cut a rope with it. YOU try to do that. If that is not expert marksmanship than what Chris does is not either.

Chris could not kill Wesker. He had to inject him with the anti-virus to weaken him.

I would call it equal.

And Nite the comment about Leon lacking Testosterone and then RIGHT after that the comment about how he constantly stares at women seems a bit contradictory.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Who would win in a fight between Leon or Chris and why?   Who would win in a fight between Leon or Chris and why? EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 9:38 pm

Revan XI9 wrote:
Leon threw a knife and cut a rope with it. YOU try to do that. If that is not expert marksmanship than what Chris does is not either.

I can, but the debate isn't between Leon & me, is Leon & Chris. Throwing knifes and shooting firearms are totally different, besides that some totally over-the-top thing that is there just because it is an RE game, Chris is more realistically better.

Revan XI9 wrote:
Chris could not kill Wesker. He had to inject him with the anti-virus to weaken him.

I would call it equal.

Chris could kill Wesker, but he wasn't given the proper chance, because they had to make sure Sheva got some screen time. If I remember correctly, Leon didn't kill Krauser either, Ada did, which goes perfectly with what Nite said about her cleaning up Leon's mess.

Revan XI9 wrote:
And Nite the comment about Leon lacking Testosterone and then RIGHT after that the comment about how he constantly stares at women seems a bit contradictory.

No comment.

Back to top Go down
Revan XI9
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
Revan XI9

PostSubject: Re: Who would win in a fight between Leon or Chris and why?   Who would win in a fight between Leon or Chris and why? EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 9:40 pm

Spike991 wrote:
Revan XI9 wrote:

I can, but the debate isn't between Leon & me, is Leon & Chris. Throwing knifes and shooting firearms are totally different, besides that some totally over-the-top thing that is there just because it is an RE game, Chris is more realistically better.

Revan XI9 wrote:

I would call it equal.

Chris could kill Wesker, but he wasn't given the proper chance, because they had to make sure Sheva got some screen time. If I remember correctly, Leon didn't kill Krauser either, Ada did, which goes perfectly with what Nite said about her cleaning up Leon's mess.

Revan XI9 wrote:

No comment.

Why no comment?

Also
Leon may not have Chris' roided out muscles or his fancy STARS training, but he didn't need any of that to survive the horrors of Raccoon City in its final hours. Leon walked into Raccoon City with only his standard-issue police gear
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Who would win in a fight between Leon or Chris and why?   Who would win in a fight between Leon or Chris and why? EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 9:48 pm

Revan XI9 wrote:
Why no comment?

Just nothing to say about testosterone.

Revan XI9 wrote:
Also
Leon may not have Chris' roided out muscles or his fancy STARS training, but he didn't need any of that to survive the horrors of Raccoon City in its final hours. Leon walked into Raccoon City with only his standard-issue police gear

Yeah, Leon survived some great things with little training, but that's irrelevant, as I pointed out that Leon has some terrific accomplishments, but Chris has just that much more.

By the way, what about Leon's not killing Krauser, I was hoping for something regarding that issue?
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Who would win in a fight between Leon or Chris and why?   Who would win in a fight between Leon or Chris and why? EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 9:51 pm

STARS training is nothing. His military training is what matters. And yeah, throwing a knife properly has nothing to do with marksmanship. The testosterone thing was just a joke obviously. And what do you mean he couldn't kill Wesker? He did. Having to weaken him made it that much harder, therefore strengthening my point. There is no way that it is equal. How is not killing Krauser anywhere NEAR equal to going through hell to kill Wesker and succeeding?
Back to top Go down
Revan XI9
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
Revan XI9

PostSubject: Re: Who would win in a fight between Leon or Chris and why?   Who would win in a fight between Leon or Chris and why? EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 9:52 pm

Spike991 wrote:
Revan XI9 wrote:
Why no comment?

Just nothing to say about testosterone.

Revan XI9 wrote:
Also

Yeah, Leon survived some great things with little training, but that's irrelevant, as I pointed out that Leon has some terrific accomplishments, but Chris has just that much more.

By the way, what about Leon's not killing Krauser, I was hoping for something regarding that issue?

He thought he had killed him. The way I see it killing him did not matter. Beating him did. Leon had a mission to do, save the presidents daughter not kill Krauser. He got the key and went strait to Ashley so he could get there before they killed her. Chris's job on the other hand WAS to kill Wesker.

@Nite. I am sorry if I was misleading I meant that Leon and Chris are about equal.

And if my points did not seem good enough for you than go to hell. Your points about Chris have not changed my mind either

I think if Leon and Chris were to fight Neither would win. Most likely a enemy would come in and stop them from fighting and they would end up working together to beat the common enemy.

Last edited by Revan XI9 on Wed Aug 04, 2010 9:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Who would win in a fight between Leon or Chris and why?   Who would win in a fight between Leon or Chris and why? EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 9:54 pm

Um...wrong? Chris's job had nothing to do with killing Wesker. Especially since no one even knew for sure that Wesker was even still alive.
Back to top Go down
Revan XI9
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
Revan XI9

PostSubject: Re: Who would win in a fight between Leon or Chris and why?   Who would win in a fight between Leon or Chris and why? EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 9:57 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
Um...wrong? Chris's job had nothing to do with killing Wesker. Especially since no one even knew for sure that Wesker was even still alive.

I meant AFTER he saved Jill. His mission was to kill Wesker.

When Leon fought Krauser his mission was not to kill him it was to get the key he had.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Who would win in a fight between Leon or Chris and why?   Who would win in a fight between Leon or Chris and why? EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 10:01 pm

Revan XI9 wrote:
NiteKrawler wrote:

When Leon fought Krauser his mission was not to kill him it was to get the key he had.

Well, that's a bit nonsensical. I feel that after Krauser tried to kill him, his mission became "Kill Krauser AND get the key." So are you saying that Leon lacks the ability to multitask? To change up his plan of attack on the fly? Seems a detrimental flaw to me. And no need to be so sensitive. I held out some of your points that were good and even added some of my own. I fully argued the other points you made.
Back to top Go down
Revan XI9
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
Revan XI9

PostSubject: Re: Who would win in a fight between Leon or Chris and why?   Who would win in a fight between Leon or Chris and why? EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 10:04 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
Revan XI9 wrote:
NiteKrawler wrote:

Well, that's a bit nonsensical. I feel that after Krauser tried to kill him, his mission became "Kill Krauser AND get the key." So are you saying that Leon lacks the ability to multitask? To change up his plan of attack on the fly? Seems a detrimental flaw to me. And no need to be so sensitive. I held out some of your points that were good and even added some of my own. I fully argued the other points you made.

No obviously he can multi-task. Save presidents daughter and survive is the whole mission. That IS a mulit-task.

And where was i being sensitive?
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Who would win in a fight between Leon or Chris and why?   Who would win in a fight between Leon or Chris and why? EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 10:06 pm

Revan XI9 wrote:
NiteKrawler wrote:

I'll have to agree with you there, killing Krauser wasn't really his goal, it was saving Ashley, yet it is being used as a beneficial credit to Leon by you isn't it? So I don't see why it can't be used in a negative way by the other side.
Back to top Go down
Revan XI9
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
Revan XI9

PostSubject: Re: Who would win in a fight between Leon or Chris and why?   Who would win in a fight between Leon or Chris and why? EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 10:08 pm

Spike991 wrote:
Revan XI9 wrote:
NiteKrawler wrote:

I'll have to agree with you there, killing Krauser wasn't really his goal, it was saving Ashley, yet it is being used as a beneficial credit to Leon by you isn't it? So I don't see why it can't be used in a negative way by the other side.

I also think that the only reason they let Krauser live is to give Ada more screen time and one more boss battle. That part did not even have voice acting on Krauers part.\

I think it was a last minute edition.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Who would win in a fight between Leon or Chris and why?   Who would win in a fight between Leon or Chris and why? EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 10:10 pm

I'm not seeing it as beneficial. If he has the chance to kill Krauser, the person who STOLE Ashley in the first place, shouldn't he? Yet he can't. I could argue that it was Chris's mission to stop the spread of Uruburos, not to kill Wesker. But Chris did both. Successfully. And your "go to hell" line is the sensitivity I was talking about.

And so what if it was a last minute decision? It is canon. And it hurt Leon's character.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Who would win in a fight between Leon or Chris and why?   Who would win in a fight between Leon or Chris and why? EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 10:11 pm

Revan XI9 wrote:
I also think that the only reason they let Krauser live is to give Ada more screen time and one more boss battle. That part did not even have voice acting on Krauers part.\

I think it was a last minute edition.

That's probably true, maybe not last minute, but if you hadn't played Separate Ways, you would have had no idea he lived.

Yet it's still a bit irrelevant.

Last edited by Spike991 on Wed Aug 04, 2010 10:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
BOBLATHON
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
BOBLATHON

Playstation Network BOBLATHON

PostSubject: Re: Who would win in a fight between Leon or Chris and why?   Who would win in a fight between Leon or Chris and why? EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 10:12 pm

Ok, I can't resist. Chris has police and military training... not just any ol military training but combat pilot training(i assume he was a combat pilot because he did pilot a harrier i believe in CV). Have you seen what they put combat pilots through, it's intense. Leon was sent to get the presidents daughter which leads me to believe that he is Secret Service, they are responsible for protecting dignitaries and investigating counterfeit money, while the training is intense I doubt it compares to combat pilot training..... I look at Kennedy the same way I do Jean Claude Van Dam.... a glorified gymnast.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Who would win in a fight between Leon or Chris and why?   Who would win in a fight between Leon or Chris and why? EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 10:13 pm

Omg. Bob wins with the word that best describes Leon. "Glorified" It's perfect.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Who would win in a fight between Leon or Chris and why?   Who would win in a fight between Leon or Chris and why? EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 10:14 pm

BOBLATHON wrote:
I look at Kennedy the same way I do Jean Claude Van Dam.... a glorified gymnast.

Van Damme should have been in that new action flick, The Expendables.

Wesley Snipes too.
Back to top Go down
BOBLATHON
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
BOBLATHON

Playstation Network BOBLATHON

PostSubject: Re: Who would win in a fight between Leon or Chris and why?   Who would win in a fight between Leon or Chris and why? EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 10:15 pm

Spike991 wrote:
BOBLATHON wrote:
I look at Kennedy the same way I do Jean Claude Van Dam.... a glorified gymnast.

Van Damme should have been in that new action flick, The Expendables.

Wesley Snipes too.

I agree, he was an eighties action star after all...
Back to top Go down
Revan XI9
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
Revan XI9

PostSubject: Re: Who would win in a fight between Leon or Chris and why?   Who would win in a fight between Leon or Chris and why? EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 10:16 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
I'm not seeing it as beneficial. If he has the chance to kill Krauser, the person who STOLE Ashley in the first place, shouldn't he? Yet he can't. I could argue that it was Chris's mission to stop the spread of Uruburos, not to kill Wesker. But Chris did both. Successfully. And your "go to hell" line is the sensitivity I was talking about.

Ooohhhh. I see. I think you are being a bit sensitive yourself.

I have had this argument wit you in the past and it seems to be that I am an idiot because I like Leon more than Chris. I had my opinion and said we should leave it at that. You said NO! I needed to have reasons why I had my opinion and you had to agree.

The ''go to hell'' Was placed there to show that if you did not agree I did not really care.

And a perfect example is above. I do not agree. I think Leon has been through hell and back in Racoon city and the training only made him tougher.

If you do not agree with me than I can go to hell.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who would win in a fight between Leon or Chris and why?   Who would win in a fight between Leon or Chris and why? Empty

Back to top Go down

Who would win in a fight between Leon or Chris and why?
Page 1 of 9Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next