Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
WII EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
WII EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
WII EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
WII EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
WII EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
WII EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
WII EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
WII EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
WII EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

WII

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
weskersbarber
Umbrella Security Service
weskersbarber

WII Empty
PostSubject: WII   WII EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 5:24 am

Well im thinking of buying some WII points and going and downloaded some of the older Mario games sauch as the first few and Mario 64.What i want to know is, Will it actually be the full game? because i dont want to waste money on points and then find out it wasnt the full game. It may sound stupid but i like to be sure lol thanks again.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

WII Empty
PostSubject: Re: WII   WII EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 5:26 am

I've been meaning to do the same thing...I wanted to get F-Zero X, which was on the N64...

Haven't done it yet, though I know a guy who has quite a few games downloaded, and they all seem to be the full game.
Back to top Go down
weskersbarber
weskersbarber

WII Empty
PostSubject: Re: WII   WII EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 5:33 am

I probably will just go out and get the points and download them to hell. Ive been playing the awesome new super mario galaxy 2 game and it has givin me the urge to play through some of the older games again and to my delight i seen all those classics in the virtual console store.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

WII Empty
PostSubject: Re: WII   WII EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 5:50 am

weskersbarber wrote:
I probably will just go out and get the points and download them to hell. Ive been playing the awesome new super mario galaxy 2 game and it has givin me the urge to play through some of the older games again and to my delight i seen all those classics in the virtual console store.

I haven't checked the store in awhile, but in addition to F-Zero(which is the racing game with Captain Falcon), I would also like to get Super Smash Bros, not sure if they have put GoldenEye on there yet...and of course at least one of the classic Mario games, perhaps the first, or maybe the 3rd one, and I hope they have a Donkey Kong game.
Back to top Go down
weskersbarber
weskersbarber

WII Empty
PostSubject: Re: WII   WII EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 5:58 am

Ive checked the store. Smash Bros is there as is a donkey kong game. There are all the first classic mario games and i didnt see goldeneye but if its there i will defo get it. They are also making a remake for it which is to be out later this year.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

WII Empty
PostSubject: Re: WII   WII EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 6:01 am

weskersbarber wrote:
Ive checked the store. Smash Bros is there as is a donkey kong game. There are all the first classic mario games and i didnt see goldeneye but if its there i will defo get it. They are also making a remake for it which is to be out later this year.

Yeah, I know, I heard it somewhere!Smile I think it was that E3 thing...anyway, I loved GoldenEye, the movie, and the game. I got to play the game again like 5 years ago on the N64 again, and one thing that made it really challenging was that darn trident controller...

I would love to play that game though, with some nicer FPS controls. It will also be nice to see Brosnan again as Bond. I liked Craig and all, but as far as the games go, I would rather see Brosnan over any of the others, even Connery.
Back to top Go down
weskersbarber
weskersbarber

WII Empty
PostSubject: Re: WII   WII EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 6:16 am

Same here. Brosnan was the bond whilst i was growing up so he would be my favorite. As for the goldeneye remake they are modeling bond on Daniel Craig unfortunetly.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

WII Empty
PostSubject: Re: WII   WII EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 6:21 am

weskersbarber wrote:
Same here. Brosnan was the bond whilst i was growing up so he would be my favorite. As for the goldeneye remake they are modeling bond on Daniel Craig unfortunetly.

For me, it's a real tough one between Sean & Pierce. Both play it so well, and look like what I imagine Bond should, and would, and does look like. Connery is more the retro, classic Bond, with Brosnan being the more modern, flashy kind of Bond.

I haven't seen too much...but having Craig as Bond....that's news to me, I'm going to look that up for sure. That would suck, because, while Craig was great, amazing performance really, reminded me of some classic Connery, he just didn't really look the role, and I can't picture him wearing that cool covert gear that we always see Brosnan wearing in all the games, GoldenEye, Nightfire, Everything Or Nothing, etc.
Back to top Go down
weskersbarber
weskersbarber

WII Empty
PostSubject: Re: WII   WII EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 6:38 am

Yeah thats something that always bugged me about daniel craig as bond. He does play it well but a bond with blonde hair isnt the same.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

WII Empty
PostSubject: Re: WII   WII EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 6:59 am

weskersbarber wrote:
Yeah thats something that always bugged me about daniel craig as bond. He does play it well but a bond with blonde hair isnt the same.

I'm sure that Bond was supposed to fit the "Tall, dark & handsome" look....

Also, I just watched a video on youtube...unfortunately you are right...Craig is there. Otherwise the game does look really good, and I will be surely getting this on the day it is released. Hopefully it has online, but otherwise, it looks like it is going to have the awesome multiplayer.

I wonder why they used Craig? I mean it would be a bit insulting to him, if they brought in Brosnan during his era as Bond...though they did use Conndery in the From Russia With Love game. Maybe it was a copyright issue? Whatever the case, I doubt Brosnan would have had a problem, and I do hope they have Sean Bean playing Trevelyan, he was one of the coolest villians.
Back to top Go down
weskersbarber
weskersbarber

WII Empty
PostSubject: Re: WII   WII EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 7:09 am

According to this site there is online play. Here is the link.http://uk.wii.ign.com/objects/867/867280.html
It also has a preview,screenshots and trailors.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

WII Empty
PostSubject: Re: WII   WII Empty

Back to top Go down

WII
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Others :: Off Topic :: Video Games-
Jump to: