HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
How do you quick 90° turn in Resident Evil 5/Gears of War? EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
How do you quick 90° turn in Resident Evil 5/Gears of War? EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
How do you quick 90° turn in Resident Evil 5/Gears of War? EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
How do you quick 90° turn in Resident Evil 5/Gears of War? EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
How do you quick 90° turn in Resident Evil 5/Gears of War? EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
How do you quick 90° turn in Resident Evil 5/Gears of War? EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
How do you quick 90° turn in Resident Evil 5/Gears of War? EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
How do you quick 90° turn in Resident Evil 5/Gears of War? EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
How do you quick 90° turn in Resident Evil 5/Gears of War? EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

How do you quick 90° turn in Resident Evil 5/Gears of War?

Go down 
+3
Spike991
NiteKrawler
Superchris25
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Superchris25
Helicopter Pilot
Helicopter Pilot
Superchris25

How do you quick 90° turn in Resident Evil 5/Gears of War? Empty
PostSubject: How do you quick 90° turn in Resident Evil 5/Gears of War?   How do you quick 90° turn in Resident Evil 5/Gears of War? EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 6:54 pm

Well it has been bugging us (me) for quite a while, We've (I've) done everything We (I) could think of.
How do you quick 90° turn in 5?
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Playstation Network NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: How do you quick 90° turn in Resident Evil 5/Gears of War?   How do you quick 90° turn in Resident Evil 5/Gears of War? EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 7:39 pm

You can't. Just turn. It's not that far. Just look left or right and walk.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: How do you quick 90° turn in Resident Evil 5/Gears of War?   How do you quick 90° turn in Resident Evil 5/Gears of War? EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 10:13 pm

Hmmm...yeah just turn. If you want to do a 180 degree turn, you press back and the run button. If you want to do a 720 degree turn, well just repeat the process a few times.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: How do you quick 90° turn in Resident Evil 5/Gears of War?   How do you quick 90° turn in Resident Evil 5/Gears of War? EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 10:35 pm

Spike991 wrote:
Hmmm...yeah just turn. If you want to do a 180 degree turn, you press back and the run button. If you want to do a 720 degree turn, well just repeat the process a few times.

I usually go for a 1080 mcflippy turn around with fries myself. But that's just me.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: How do you quick 90° turn in Resident Evil 5/Gears of War?   How do you quick 90° turn in Resident Evil 5/Gears of War? EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 10:43 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
Spike991 wrote:

I usually go for a 1080 mcflippy turn around with fries myself. But that's just me.

Dude, no way man...I'm lovin' it.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: How do you quick 90° turn in Resident Evil 5/Gears of War?   How do you quick 90° turn in Resident Evil 5/Gears of War? EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 10:45 pm

Well then...Have it your way, King.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: How do you quick 90° turn in Resident Evil 5/Gears of War?   How do you quick 90° turn in Resident Evil 5/Gears of War? EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 10:49 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
Well then...Have it your way, King.

Yo quiero it my way.

By the way Nite, that was a Taco Bell referrence, to continue from.Smile
Back to top Go down
Superchris25
Helicopter Pilot
Helicopter Pilot
Superchris25

PostSubject: Re: How do you quick 90° turn in Resident Evil 5/Gears of War?   How do you quick 90° turn in Resident Evil 5/Gears of War? EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 8:10 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:

? You can't...then the people turning around in an perfect 90° angle in versus and on videos are just my imagination, huh?
Or were you just saying...
Whatever, I owe you one. Thanks, thanks, thanks, and let's move on...
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: How do you quick 90° turn in Resident Evil 5/Gears of War?   How do you quick 90° turn in Resident Evil 5/Gears of War? EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 8:16 pm

Superchris25 wrote:
NiteKrawler wrote:

? You can't...then the people turning around in an perfect 90° angle in versus and on videos are just my imagination, huh?

I explained it already...you press back(down), while pressing the run button, and it turns 180 degrees.
Back to top Go down
Superchris25
Helicopter Pilot
Helicopter Pilot
Superchris25

PostSubject: Re: How do you quick 90° turn in Resident Evil 5/Gears of War?   How do you quick 90° turn in Resident Evil 5/Gears of War? EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 8:44 pm

Spike991 wrote:
Superchris25 wrote:
NiteKrawler wrote:

I explained it already...you press back(down), while pressing the run button, and it turns 180 degrees.

I said 90, it happens all the time in versus, for instant, some Jill spins right round with an Shotgun and is looking in only four different directions.

As seen in this video.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: How do you quick 90° turn in Resident Evil 5/Gears of War?   How do you quick 90° turn in Resident Evil 5/Gears of War? EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 12:10 pm

Superchris25 wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
Superchris25 wrote:
NiteKrawler wrote:

I said 90, it happens all the time in versus, for instant, some Jill spins right round with an Shotgun and is looking in only four different directions.

As seen in this video.

Well I don't feel much like watching any videos...I do have this other thing that I did in RE4 & in RE5 as well though. I usually with turn the camera to the side completely, then aim, and it immediately looks to that side.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: How do you quick 90° turn in Resident Evil 5/Gears of War?   How do you quick 90° turn in Resident Evil 5/Gears of War? EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 2:52 pm

Yeah...it looks like he is just moving the camera to look at one side, then aiming to bring his body to that direction, then looking to the side and aiming again. There's no simple button press to do it.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: How do you quick 90° turn in Resident Evil 5/Gears of War?   How do you quick 90° turn in Resident Evil 5/Gears of War? EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 3:46 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
Yeah...it looks like he is just moving the camera to look at one side, then aiming to bring his body to that direction, then looking to the side and aiming again. There's no simple button press to do it.

I didn't even realize what Super was talking about at first...I figured his Degree knowledge was off...thought he was just being Obtuse.

Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: How do you quick 90° turn in Resident Evil 5/Gears of War?   How do you quick 90° turn in Resident Evil 5/Gears of War? EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 6:15 pm

Spike991 wrote:
...thought he was just being Obtuse.

lol. Nice.
Back to top Go down
nekronuke
Licker
Licker
nekronuke

PostSubject: Re: How do you quick 90° turn in Resident Evil 5/Gears of War?   How do you quick 90° turn in Resident Evil 5/Gears of War? EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 3:16 pm

Yeah, thats how i do it in 4
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: How do you quick 90° turn in Resident Evil 5/Gears of War?   How do you quick 90° turn in Resident Evil 5/Gears of War? EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 5:17 pm

I usually go for the Indy 900.
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
Superchris25
Helicopter Pilot
Helicopter Pilot
Superchris25

PostSubject: Re: How do you quick 90° turn in Resident Evil 5/Gears of War?   How do you quick 90° turn in Resident Evil 5/Gears of War? EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 6:14 pm

Spike991 wrote:
Well I don't feel much like watching any videos...I do have this other thing that I did in RE4 & in RE5 as well though. I usually with turn the camera to the side completely, then aim, and it immediately looks to that side.

But that does not work in Resident Evil 7, if you turn the camera, it will turn the character also.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: How do you quick 90° turn in Resident Evil 5/Gears of War?   How do you quick 90° turn in Resident Evil 5/Gears of War? EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 4:51 am

Superchris25 wrote:
Spike991 wrote:

But that does not work in Resident Evil 7, if you turn the camera, it will turn the character also.
In the what now?
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
lyfesArcanum
Select Police Force
Select Police Force
lyfesArcanum

PostSubject: Re: How do you quick 90° turn in Resident Evil 5/Gears of War?   How do you quick 90° turn in Resident Evil 5/Gears of War? EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 3:42 pm

Superchris25 wrote:
Spike991 wrote:

It does if you are on control schemes B & D I beleive they are, where you move your character entirely with the left stick and the right stick controls the camera.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: How do you quick 90° turn in Resident Evil 5/Gears of War?   How do you quick 90° turn in Resident Evil 5/Gears of War? EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 4:07 pm

Superchris25 wrote:

It's RE5. Not 7. Even in your dumb logic it isn't 7. There were a ton of spinoffs to count. It's RE5.
Back to top Go down
nekronuke
Licker
Licker
nekronuke

PostSubject: Re: How do you quick 90° turn in Resident Evil 5/Gears of War?   How do you quick 90° turn in Resident Evil 5/Gears of War? EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 10:44 am

maybe... hes from the future....
SURRENDER ALL OF YOUR TECHNOLOGY TO MEH.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: How do you quick 90° turn in Resident Evil 5/Gears of War?   How do you quick 90° turn in Resident Evil 5/Gears of War? EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 11:06 am

nekronuke wrote:
maybe... hes from the future....
SURRENDER ALL OF YOUR TECHNOLOGY TO MEH.

Then it would be like me going back in time to ask people how TVs worked.
Back to top Go down
TopHat
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen

PostSubject: Re: How do you quick 90° turn in Resident Evil 5/Gears of War?   How do you quick 90° turn in Resident Evil 5/Gears of War? EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 5:30 am

When you have button config A or B then you turn the camera/2nd joystick to the left or right, then bring up your weapon and the character will do a quick 90* turn.
Back to top Go down
Superchris25
Helicopter Pilot
Helicopter Pilot
Superchris25

PostSubject: Re: How do you quick 90° turn in Resident Evil 5/Gears of War?   How do you quick 90° turn in Resident Evil 5/Gears of War? EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 8:39 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
Superchris25 wrote:

It's RE5. Not 7. Even in your dumb logic it isn't 7. There were a ton of spinoffs to count. It's RE5.

Keyword is Spin-off, in the plotline and main games, you would count it as the 7th game...or you can call it as it's given name, whatever is fine.

TopHat wrote:
When you have button config A or B then you turn the camera/2nd joystick to the left or right, then bring up your weapon and the character will do a quick 90* turn.

I'm sorry, but I already firgured it out, I just didn't post because I didn't want to bump this thread.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How do you quick 90° turn in Resident Evil 5/Gears of War?   How do you quick 90° turn in Resident Evil 5/Gears of War? Empty

Back to top Go down

How do you quick 90° turn in Resident Evil 5/Gears of War?
Page 1 of 1