HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Really annoying challenge! - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Really annoying challenge! - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Really annoying challenge! - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Really annoying challenge! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Really annoying challenge! - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Really annoying challenge! - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Really annoying challenge! - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Really annoying challenge! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Really annoying challenge! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Really annoying challenge!

Go down 
+2
Dogfood
Jamesy
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

Really annoying challenge! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Really annoying challenge!   Really annoying challenge! - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 6:12 pm

Jamesy wrote:
Why is Edward the least favourite?

I just put that because he only appears in RE0. Although he was mentioned in the original game, in the booklet, he was labeled as the pilot for Bravo Team.Smile He only gets a physical appearance in RE0 however, but he was alright.
Back to top Go down
Jamesy
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Jamesy

PostSubject: Re: Really annoying challenge!   Really annoying challenge! - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 6:19 pm

I wonder how some of the bravo team located the mansion like Kenneth Sullivan? It would be interesting to see their struggles. It took kenneth sullivan about 1 day to get inside the mansion.
That does not make sense really.

They could always make a game out of it Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Really annoying challenge!   Really annoying challenge! - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 6:22 pm

Jamesy wrote:
I wonder how some of the bravo team located the mansion like Kenneth Sullivan? It would be interesting to see their struggles. It took kenneth sullivan about 1 day to get inside the mansion.
That does not make sense really.

They could always make a game out of it Very Happy

Well Ken, and Forest, and Richard(although we see that him and Rebecca meet up at some point after RE0), and Enrico all make it to the mansion, but I'm sure they all had struggles here and there, perhaps some of them were investigating the mansion before RE0 ended. Maybe they came across more locations in the forest.

In Outbreak File#2, there is an old cabin, and an abandoned hospital...
Back to top Go down
Jamesy
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Jamesy

PostSubject: Re: Really annoying challenge!   Really annoying challenge! - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 6:25 pm

I wonder why Rebbecca did not take Billy into the spencer mansion with her?
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Really annoying challenge!   Really annoying challenge! - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 6:30 pm

Jamesy wrote:
I wonder why Rebbecca did not take Billy into the spencer mansion with her?

Well she knew that her partners would be there, as Enrico said that is where he was heading in RE0, and the point of taking his dogtags was so that he could leave and she could say he was dead, otherwise, taking him with her kind of defeated the purpose.Smile
Back to top Go down
Jamesy
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Jamesy

PostSubject: Re: Really annoying challenge!   Really annoying challenge! - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 6:37 pm

Yeah true lol that would kind of have defeated the whole purpouse. I wonder how Billy would have dealt with wesker if they ever met?
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Really annoying challenge!   Really annoying challenge! - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 6:40 pm

Jamesy wrote:
Yeah true lol that would kind of have defeated the whole purpouse. I wonder how Billy would have dealt with wesker if they ever met?

No way to know. Obviously Billy wasn't part of Al's plans. Nor was Marcus, or any surviving STARS members...it was a huge conundrum.Smile
Back to top Go down
Jamesy
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Jamesy

PostSubject: Re: Really annoying challenge!   Really annoying challenge! - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 6:42 pm

I think Billy for sure would have rubbed up Chris Redfield the wrong way considering Chris had a history of anger problems dating back to his days as a jet pilot.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Really annoying challenge!   Really annoying challenge! - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 6:45 pm

Jamesy wrote:
I think Billy for sure would have rubbed up Chris Redfield the wrong way considering Chris had a history of anger problems dating back to his days as a jet pilot.

Maybe, Chris was definately a hot head when it came to superiority, although he seemed to mature alot by the Mansion Incident, but surely the stress afterwards, not being able to pin the blame on Umbrella...learning of G, etc.
Back to top Go down
Jamesy
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Jamesy

PostSubject: Re: Really annoying challenge!   Really annoying challenge! - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 6:47 pm

Yeah I was suprised to learn that chris had a history of anger problems. Indeed in the remake his character was quiet and dull.

In RE5 he seemed a lot more hot headed. Must have been sterioud rage and a decade of Wesker and Umbrella pissing him off.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Really annoying challenge!   Really annoying challenge! - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 6:49 pm

Jamesy wrote:
Yeah I was suprised to learn that chris had a history of anger problems. Indeed in the remake his character was quiet and dull.

In RE5 he seemed a lot more hot headed. Must have been sterioud rage and a decade of Wesker and Umbrella pissing him off.

What about Code Veronica?

His voice in the REmake was calm, very mature, his voice in CVX was filled with more emotion, more action packed sounding.

In RE5, it is the perfect blend between the two, mature and calm, with some emotion too, it truly was the perfect voice for Chris, I have to thank Capcom for finding Roger Craig Smith.Smile
Back to top Go down
Jamesy
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Jamesy

PostSubject: Re: Really annoying challenge!   Really annoying challenge! - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 6:50 pm

What about Chris voice in the remake? That was good,

Barry voice was very funny though. He added some black humour to the game.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Really annoying challenge!   Really annoying challenge! - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 6:53 pm

Jamesy wrote:
What about Chris voice in the remake? That was good,

Barry voice was very funny though. He added some black humour to the game.

Chris' voice in the REmake was good, but not amazing, or perhaps not in comparison to Roger Craig Smith.

Barry added black humor? Perhaps I am confused on the meaning of black humor, but isn't that when you take a subject that is ordinarily not funny, and make a joke out of it?

If anything, Barry was just a comic relief, an unintentional one.Smile
Back to top Go down
Jamesy
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Jamesy

PostSubject: Re: Really annoying challenge!   Really annoying challenge! - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 6:55 pm

Jill sandwich and yellow and mellow come to mind?
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Really annoying challenge!   Really annoying challenge! - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 7:00 pm

Jamesy wrote:
Jill sandwich and yellow and mellow come to mind?

Yeah I know those, he is notorious for those lines, although I don't know how black humor applies there, he just have a few bad lines.Smile
Back to top Go down
Jamesy
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Jamesy

PostSubject: Re: Really annoying challenge!   Really annoying challenge! - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 7:05 pm

I am sure humour was intended as well. His air headed persona made it funny, he probably had loads of arguments with Wesker about not going through with the idea of wiping out stars.
Back to top Go down
weskersbarber
Umbrella Security Service
weskersbarber

PostSubject: Re: Really annoying challenge!   Really annoying challenge! - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 6:01 am

Jamesy wrote:
I would have loved to played as Albert Wesker in Spencer Mansion.

you can in umbrella chronicles but i know its isnt the same as playing in third person
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Really annoying challenge!   Really annoying challenge! - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 6:43 pm

weskersbarber wrote:
Jamesy wrote:
I would have loved to played as Albert Wesker in Spencer Mansion.

you can in umbrella chronicles but i know its isnt the same as playing in third person

Yeah, especially since you have to listen to DC Douglas talk to himself throughout the entire run.
Back to top Go down
nekronuke
Licker
Licker
nekronuke

PostSubject: Re: Really annoying challenge!   Really annoying challenge! - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 15, 2010 5:36 pm

don't know bout you guys, but i thoroughly enjoyed UC.... except for the damn worm. i never had enough bullets to blow up the bus.... never enough...
Back to top Go down
weskersbarber
weskersbarber

PostSubject: Re: Really annoying challenge!   Really annoying challenge! - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 15, 2010 5:48 pm

nekronuke wrote:
don't know bout you guys, but i thoroughly enjoyed UC.... except for the damn worm. i never had enough bullets to blow up the bus.... never enough...

yeah for me UC was one of the best in the series. i loved it altough it was hard
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Really annoying challenge!   Really annoying challenge! - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 15, 2010 6:07 pm

weskersbarber wrote:
nekronuke wrote:

yeah for me UC was one of the best in the series. i loved it altough it was hard

Not as good as Darkside, that was a huge improvement.Smile
Back to top Go down
weskersbarber
weskersbarber

PostSubject: Re: Really annoying challenge!   Really annoying challenge! - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 15, 2010 6:17 pm

Spike991 wrote:
weskersbarber wrote:
nekronuke wrote:

not for me. i loved it but the moving camera thing was annoying. the headshots were easier and all but i just loved the story to UC more
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Really annoying challenge!   Really annoying challenge! - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 15, 2010 6:24 pm

weskersbarber wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
weskersbarber wrote:
nekronuke wrote:

not for me. i loved it but the moving camera thing was annoying. the headshots were easier and all but i just loved the story to UC more

I don't know if headshots were really easier...they were never really hard, if you held the Wiimote right, and kept it steady.

The camera was a bit shaky, but the graphics and voice acting and music, were tons better.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Really annoying challenge!   Really annoying challenge! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Really annoying challenge!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2