HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Fanmade - Biohazard? we need help! - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Fanmade - Biohazard? we need help! - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Fanmade - Biohazard? we need help! - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Fanmade - Biohazard? we need help! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Fanmade - Biohazard? we need help! - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Fanmade - Biohazard? we need help! - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Fanmade - Biohazard? we need help! - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Fanmade - Biohazard? we need help! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Fanmade - Biohazard? we need help! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Fanmade - Biohazard? we need help!

Go down 
+6
frodomir
Regenerator
weskersbarber
Spike991
nekronuke
fieldztime
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
fieldztime
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen

Fanmade - Biohazard? we need help! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fanmade - Biohazard? we need help!   Fanmade - Biohazard? we need help! - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 7:44 pm

okay, so, why dont you tell me what is your idea? what would you do ?
Back to top Go down
frodomir
Tyrant T-002
Tyrant T-002
frodomir

PostSubject: Re: Fanmade - Biohazard? we need help!   Fanmade - Biohazard? we need help! - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 5:21 am

fieldztime wrote:
okay, so, why dont you tell me what is your idea? what would you do ?

So you could take it as your? lol

Forget it mate, you are far from being game producer or anything like that
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL82840D4D5BD5B60F&feat
fieldztime
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen

PostSubject: Re: Fanmade - Biohazard? we need help!   Fanmade - Biohazard? we need help! - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 9:55 am

"So you could take it as your? lol

Forget it mate, you are far from being game producer or anything like that"

Thats the best you can do?, if for that kind of thing somebody comes here?

"So you could take it as your", bullshit, who sees, thinks you have some great idea!

producer or not, shit or not, asshole or not, I Have power of will, you have just a lot of shit to say,

nothing to help, so, if you wanted to bother somebody, why dont you start with your mother,

I Asked for help, not for loosers that dont have nothing to do, nothing but passing all the day

bothering people with good wills with your bad mood, try something new for you, help somebody!
Back to top Go down
fieldztime
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen

PostSubject: Re: Fanmade - Biohazard? we need help!   Fanmade - Biohazard? we need help! - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 9:59 am

why not to try to help each other,

from the start, you guys are just saying a lot of bad things, no help, no ideas, no good will

show what the humans have best to make it diferent from monkeys,

humor, charity, love, criativity and good will!

I Still love you, is my faith, bye
Back to top Go down
frodomir
Tyrant T-002
Tyrant T-002
frodomir

PostSubject: Re: Fanmade - Biohazard? we need help!   Fanmade - Biohazard? we need help! - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 8:31 am

Kay... WOW...

Wtf, omg, lol.

All I have to say
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL82840D4D5BD5B60F&feat
fieldztime
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen

PostSubject: Re: Fanmade - Biohazard? we need help!   Fanmade - Biohazard? we need help! - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 8:59 am

Come on people!, take it easy! no one is here to steal ideas!, lets work together!,
all this fight for nothing. many hugs!
Back to top Go down
fieldztime
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen

PostSubject: Re: Fanmade - Biohazard? we need help!   Fanmade - Biohazard? we need help! - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 9:08 am

when i said to get back to the survival horror i am not saying about the old camera style,
the same system as today, but with the horror, today is just adventure, i was playing this game,
since 1992, i'm missing the horror, i like the way it took, i just didnt like what happened to wesker, now with such powers
he died easy, anybody nows about doctor cameron? where is she? thats a good way to start something.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Playstation Network NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Fanmade - Biohazard? we need help!   Fanmade - Biohazard? we need help! - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 5:07 pm

Please stop double posting! If you have to add something, then just edit your last post. The edit button is at the top right corner of your posts. As for your idea to get it back to survival horror, I agree. There is just some dispute on how to do that. Today, we have all become so desensitized to horror that not much scares us. The closest we can come to being frightened is suspense and sudden shocks (like the dogs jumping through the windows in RE1). I say, just rethink your idea without the movies in mind, and with no open world, and expand on the creation of weapons. Do that, and post it here and we will give you our opinions. My biggest thing for new games would be to try to work in Sherry Birkin somehow. And as Spike likes to point out, apparently another Wesker child may have survived. His name is Alex Wesker, and no one knows where he is. Think about that.
Back to top Go down
fieldztime
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen

PostSubject: Re: Fanmade - Biohazard? we need help!   Fanmade - Biohazard? we need help! - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 7:12 pm

Yes, i've been thinking about sherry, but i was wondering about the "root" characters like barry, but i can think again,
about resident evil, i think that open world are not good, really, but i was thinking about a new virus
with a little telekinesis powers, just a little for a while, i dont know, and you got a point on alex wesker,
i were thinking about wesker children, i will write something and will post here,

and thanks for cooperation, im really thankful.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Playstation Network NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Fanmade - Biohazard? we need help!   Fanmade - Biohazard? we need help! - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 13, 2010 2:55 pm

I would stay away from telekinetic abilities as well. You would be hard pressed to find an RE fan that would like telekinesis in the games. How would a virus give anyone that ability anyway? Makes no sense. Unless they were infected with midichlorians. You seem to be taking things from the movies to put them into the games. Please, for the love of jesus, don't do that. The movies don't even have a right to call themselves RE. Apparently you like them...weirdo.
Back to top Go down
fieldztime
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen

PostSubject: Re: Fanmade - Biohazard? we need help!   Fanmade - Biohazard? we need help! - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 13, 2010 3:13 pm

Dont worry, im just thinking about the possibilities, i like think that i can clean my ass with those movies too, i just want to find something that would really could cause a great change, re4 and osmund sadler made me stop to think about this kind of stuff, nothing to worry, and i am developing a simple engine, and will share with you any idea, thanks for sharing. cheers
Back to top Go down
PWNERX
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
PWNERX

Playstation Network PWNER-XIII
Steam : pwner_xiii

PostSubject: Re: Fanmade - Biohazard? we need help!   Fanmade - Biohazard? we need help! - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 10, 2013 12:12 pm

BARRY IS ALIVE!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://Isacwill_96@yahoo.com
Mcghie
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Mcghie

Steam : BioDeamz

PostSubject: Re: Fanmade - Biohazard? we need help!   Fanmade - Biohazard? we need help! - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 11, 2013 9:23 am

fieldztime wrote:
Hello guys, of course not, im here!, MY MSN IS FIELDZTIME@HOTMAIL.COM !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!,

i still need help, you can add me or email me,

Thank you!!!!!

Please don't use the forum as an outpost for spam.
If you are a member at REF then join in and don't just use the forum.
I'm a 3D modeller but from the information you have shared you have not given enough detail on the subject.
what engine do you currently have in mind, how big is the team, have you prior experience in creating a stand a alone title ?
Questions like this have to be addressed because as it sounds to me it's just a pipe dream.
If you guys are serious and know what your doing then I could help out with environmental modelling.
However RE5 style should not be where you are setting your bar, you should aim for something a little lower, more in the modification department.
PM me on the subject if you want to discuss more.
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Fanmade - Biohazard? we need help!   Fanmade - Biohazard? we need help! - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 11, 2013 11:52 am

This was dated three years ago. Pwnrx must be surfing through old forums and spamming.
Back to top Go down
Mcghie
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Mcghie

PostSubject: Re: Fanmade - Biohazard? we need help!   Fanmade - Biohazard? we need help! - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 11, 2013 11:58 am

Mercy wrote:
This was dated three years ago. Pwnrx must be surfing through old forums and spamming.

I never even noticed the date.
If I knew it was 3 years ago I wouldn't have aided in bumping the thread.
I'm sure it will get locked or deleted now.
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Fanmade - Biohazard? we need help!   Fanmade - Biohazard? we need help! - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 11, 2013 1:47 pm

Mcghie wrote:
Mercy wrote:

I never even noticed the date.
If I knew it was 3 years ago I wouldn't have aided in bumping the thread.
I'm sure it will get locked or deleted now.
I wasn't accusing you of anything aiding a bump, I didn't know where this thread came from and it had like three pages. So I thought that was odd until I saw the date, and actually I was more upset with Pwnerx because he's been spamming a little. Not that anyone should be concerned about my temper.
Back to top Go down
Mcghie
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Mcghie

PostSubject: Re: Fanmade - Biohazard? we need help!   Fanmade - Biohazard? we need help! - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 11, 2013 2:38 pm

Mercy wrote:
I wasn't accusing you of anything aiding a bump, I didn't know where this thread came from and it had like three pages. So I thought that was odd until I saw the date, and actually I was more upset with Pwnerx because he's been spamming a little. Not that anyone should be concerned about my temper.

I know you weren't Smile
I was just saying I failed at noticing the date lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fanmade - Biohazard? we need help!   Fanmade - Biohazard? we need help! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Fanmade - Biohazard? we need help!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2