HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Hellrising [Simialr to Urban Dead] EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Hellrising [Simialr to Urban Dead] EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Hellrising [Simialr to Urban Dead] EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Hellrising [Simialr to Urban Dead] EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Hellrising [Simialr to Urban Dead] EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Hellrising [Simialr to Urban Dead] EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Hellrising [Simialr to Urban Dead] EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Hellrising [Simialr to Urban Dead] EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Hellrising [Simialr to Urban Dead] EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Hellrising [Simialr to Urban Dead]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
hiei229
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen

Hellrising [Simialr to Urban Dead] Empty
PostSubject: Hellrising [Simialr to Urban Dead]   Hellrising [Simialr to Urban Dead] EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 6:07 pm

If you do not know what Urban Dead is, its a zombie survival game where you can play either a zombie or humans, and fight it out, this game is similar but add in vampires, and a whole load of new elements.

Essentially, its gameplay is similar to UD but most of the content is very different to it, of course there are some similar items, plus there are vampires and zombies

Things it has that UD does not have that hellrising has ( Not gonna list everything, just some stuff)
One thing you all might like though it it has much faster ap, 5 ap per 5 minutes actually.
It has a bigger roster of weapons in both melee and in guns and projectiles, such as the aussualt rifle found in forts ^^
Obviously a whole new skill class with vampires added into the game. Plus both humans and zombies have a wide variety of skills.
Many different buildings in the game, also two alternate maps, one being a country town, and the other a slow AP town for people who prefer a slower paced game.

http://www.hellrising.com/index.php

http://wiki.hellrising.com/index.php/Main_Page
Wiki link for game info
Back to top Go down
nekronuke
Licker
Licker
nekronuke

PostSubject: Re: Hellrising [Simialr to Urban Dead]   Hellrising [Simialr to Urban Dead] EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 11:29 am

so... another company that takes two franchises, and smashes them together, in an attempt to make money? sounds like AvP.... except twilight-ier
Back to top Go down
hiei229
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen

PostSubject: Re: Hellrising [Simialr to Urban Dead]   Hellrising [Simialr to Urban Dead] EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 1:20 am

nekronuke wrote:
so... another company that takes two franchises, and smashes them together, in an attempt to make money? sounds like AvP.... except twilight-ier
Not really, they made the game as a homage sort of to the other one. The vampires are mostly added in to give players more choices and stuff to do.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hellrising [Simialr to Urban Dead]   Hellrising [Simialr to Urban Dead] Empty

Back to top Go down

Hellrising [Simialr to Urban Dead]
Page 1 of 1