Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Nekro is VERY happy - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Nekro is VERY happy - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Nekro is VERY happy - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Nekro is VERY happy - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Nekro is VERY happy - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Nekro is VERY happy - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Nekro is VERY happy - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Nekro is VERY happy - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Nekro is VERY happy - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Nekro is VERY happy

Go down 
+3
ShadowWalker
NiteKrawler
nekronuke
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Playstation Network NiteKrawler

Nekro is VERY happy - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nekro is VERY happy   Nekro is VERY happy - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 09, 2009 9:10 pm

Liz Shepherd wrote:
You're too young to know what love is. You'll be at least 20 when you really know what it is. Or maybe you'll never know.

Coming from the 15 year old...
Back to top Go down
Liz Shepherd
Zombie
Zombie
Liz Shepherd

PostSubject: Re: Nekro is VERY happy   Nekro is VERY happy - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 09, 2009 9:13 pm

I dont really believe in such BS as love. I never said I knew what "love" is. I'm just saying no one ever knows the "true meaning of love."
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/LostInMyDarkness4Ever
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Nekro is VERY happy   Nekro is VERY happy - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 09, 2009 9:53 pm

Liz Shepherd wrote:
I dont really believe in such BS as love. I never said I knew what "love" is. I'm just saying no one ever knows the "true meaning of love."

Of course people know the true meaning of love. Love is just a word. It expresses a deep emotion that can't easily be explained to someone who hasn't yet experienced it. The word "love" was created to encompass this very real emotion and so as such, it is real. And people who love really do know the true meaning of it. You see, words are just symbols and you can make these symbols mean whatever you want. For example, a swastika may mean peace to some and oppression to others. If no one knew the true meaning of love, the word "love" would not exist.
Back to top Go down
ShadowWalker
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen
ShadowWalker

PostSubject: Re: Nekro is VERY happy   Nekro is VERY happy - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 09, 2009 10:17 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
Liz Shepherd wrote:

Of course people know the true meaning of love. Love is just a word. It expresses a deep emotion that can't easily be explained to someone who hasn't yet experienced it. The word "love" was created to encompass this very real emotion and so as such, it is real. And people who love really do know the true meaning of it. You see, words are just symbols and you can make these symbols mean whatever you want. For example, a swastika may mean peace to some and oppression to others. If no one knew the true meaning of love, the word "love" would not exist.

O_0
Back to top Go down
Liz Shepherd
Zombie
Zombie
Liz Shepherd

PostSubject: Re: Nekro is VERY happy   Nekro is VERY happy - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 09, 2009 10:45 pm

Still BS to me
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Nekro is VERY happy   Nekro is VERY happy - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 12:51 am

Liz Shepherd wrote:
Still BS to me

I feel sorry for you then.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: Nekro is VERY happy   Nekro is VERY happy - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 12:35 pm

What's this bs about love being bs? Very Happy
Damn you all! Nite is right, everyone who has ever loved knows the true meaning of love. I know I do. And I know damn well I will keep doing so ;D
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
Liz Shepherd
Zombie
Zombie
Liz Shepherd

PostSubject: Re: Nekro is VERY happy   Nekro is VERY happy - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 2:52 pm

No one loves me, that's why D:

Nah, but honestly. I dont know what love is (lol?) I've liked guys, but not loved them..
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Nekro is VERY happy   Nekro is VERY happy - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 3:12 pm

Liz Shepherd wrote:
I've liked guys, but not loved them...

Exactly.
Back to top Go down
nekronuke
Licker
Licker
nekronuke

PostSubject: Re: Nekro is VERY happy   Nekro is VERY happy - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 5:46 pm

yeah whats wrong liz? obviously you havent found the right one... ik i have... its kinda like... its hard to describe. its like i can feel every pulse of my heart through my whole body... breathing is easier... nothing aches... ah its great...
Back to top Go down
Liz Shepherd
Zombie
Zombie
Liz Shepherd

PostSubject: Re: Nekro is VERY happy   Nekro is VERY happy - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 10:05 pm

Is it love? Or just some kind of new feeling?
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Nekro is VERY happy   Nekro is VERY happy - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 10:14 pm

Liz Shepherd wrote:
Is it love? Or just some kind of new feeling?

The first time you experience love, it is a new feeling right? Everyone knows love once they experience it. It's an evolutionary tool to keep mates together in the human, and some animal, species.
Back to top Go down
Liz Shepherd
Zombie
Zombie
Liz Shepherd

PostSubject: Re: Nekro is VERY happy   Nekro is VERY happy - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 10:19 pm

Maybe he's confusing "love" with something else.
Back to top Go down
frodomir
Tyrant T-002
Tyrant T-002
frodomir

PostSubject: Re: Nekro is VERY happy   Nekro is VERY happy - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 11, 2009 8:53 am

Liz Shepherd wrote:
Maybe he's confusing "love" with something else.

horny time :p
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL82840D4D5BD5B60F&feat
weskersbarber
Umbrella Security Service
weskersbarber

PostSubject: Re: Nekro is VERY happy   Nekro is VERY happy - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 11, 2009 10:26 am

maybe you are not in love at all and you just want to have sex with her.after you do that and still have the same feeling you probably want more.so after a month comeback and tell us if you are in love
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Nekro is VERY happy   Nekro is VERY happy - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 11, 2009 10:39 am

It's actually been proven that having sex with someone creates a special bond between each person. If they are in love first (emotionally), after sex it is hard to break them apart.
Back to top Go down
weskersbarber
weskersbarber

PostSubject: Re: Nekro is VERY happy   Nekro is VERY happy - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 11, 2009 10:51 am

NiteKrawler wrote:
It's actually been proven that having sex with someone creates a special bond between each person. If they are in love first (emotionally), after sex it is hard to break them apart.

ha ha nite when did you become dude love
Back to top Go down
frodomir
Tyrant T-002
Tyrant T-002
frodomir

PostSubject: Re: Nekro is VERY happy   Nekro is VERY happy - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 11, 2009 11:24 am

weskersbarber wrote:
NiteKrawler wrote:

before you were born Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL82840D4D5BD5B60F&feat
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Nekro is VERY happy   Nekro is VERY happy - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 11, 2009 11:55 am

weskersbarber wrote:
NiteKrawler wrote:

Since becoming a psychology major.
Back to top Go down
ShadowWalker
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen
ShadowWalker

PostSubject: Re: Nekro is VERY happy   Nekro is VERY happy - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 11, 2009 1:53 pm

*gets popcorn and sits on a chair and starts eating* I can listen to this all day long.
Back to top Go down
weskersbarber
weskersbarber

PostSubject: Re: Nekro is VERY happy   Nekro is VERY happy - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 11, 2009 2:01 pm

ShadowWalker wrote:
*gets popcorn and sits on a chair and starts eating* I can listen to this all day long.

you are easily amused
Back to top Go down
Liz Shepherd
Zombie
Zombie
Liz Shepherd

PostSubject: Re: Nekro is VERY happy   Nekro is VERY happy - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 11, 2009 2:38 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
Not always. If you're sexy, good looking whatever, then a girl comes to you saying she wants you to fck her, you do then what? Nothing is saying she will love you, she just used you.
I mean, we wouldnt have single mothers.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Nekro is VERY happy   Nekro is VERY happy - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 11, 2009 8:28 pm

Liz Shepherd wrote:
NiteKrawler wrote:
Not always. If you're sexy, good looking whatever, then a girl comes to you saying she wants you to fck her, you do then what? Nothing is saying she will love you, she just used you.

I'm not saying that sex makes people fall in love. It merely creates a bond between them chemically. And if they are already in love, it will be hard to break them up.
Back to top Go down
nekronuke
Licker
Licker
nekronuke

PostSubject: Re: Nekro is VERY happy   Nekro is VERY happy - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 11, 2009 9:19 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
Liz Shepherd wrote:
NiteKrawler wrote:

I'm not saying that sex makes people fall in love. It merely creates a bond between them chemically. And if they are already in love, it will be hard to break them up.

it does. not only physical attraction but chemical attraction. your bodies are attracted instead opf just the... well the mind, to be put the way you assume love should be- so... if sex isnt gonna be a part of your life, your relationship will be fairly dull (but wait till your 16 and in a good relationship)
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Nekro is VERY happy   Nekro is VERY happy - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 11, 2009 9:31 pm

nekronuke wrote:
NiteKrawler wrote:
Liz Shepherd wrote:
NiteKrawler wrote:

it does. not only physical attraction but chemical attraction. your bodies are attracted instead opf just the... well the mind, to be put the way you assume love should be- so... if sex isnt gonna be a part of your life, your relationship will be fairly dull (but wait till your 16 and in a good relationship)

Actually 17 is the perfect age to start having sexual relations. Chef said so.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nekro is VERY happy   Nekro is VERY happy - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Nekro is VERY happy
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next