HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Whats wrong with Michael? - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Whats wrong with Michael? - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Whats wrong with Michael? - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Whats wrong with Michael? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Whats wrong with Michael? - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Whats wrong with Michael? - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Whats wrong with Michael? - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Whats wrong with Michael? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Whats wrong with Michael? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Whats wrong with Michael?

Go down 
+5
weskersbarber
Michael
NiteKrawler
Down
frodomir
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
weskersbarber
Umbrella Security Service
weskersbarber

Whats wrong with Michael? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whats wrong with Michael?   Whats wrong with Michael? - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 15, 2009 4:07 pm

[quote="nekronuke"][quote="NiteKrawler"]
Leon Kennedy wrote:
Down and I will discuss whether or not we need a new Admin.

im on every day!!!!! nite 4 admin nekro 4 mod!!!! now if youll excuse me i must find a way to geta keyboard on ma wii

no way can you be a mod.you may be on everyday but all of your messages are random shit about bunnies,cabbages and stuff that doesnt make sense and which have nothing to do with re.
Back to top Go down
nekronuke
Licker
Licker
nekronuke

PostSubject: Re: Whats wrong with Michael?   Whats wrong with Michael? - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 15, 2009 4:20 pm

1. language 2. i may present myself as a moron, but i have a clear sense of whos in the wrong.

and i suppose you think you should be a mod? do you remember how you got your advice privileges revoked? case rested.
Back to top Go down
weskersbarber
weskersbarber

PostSubject: Re: Whats wrong with Michael?   Whats wrong with Michael? - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 15, 2009 4:58 pm

actually no case rested because im the one who chose not to give anyone advice.no one stopped me.and i can give advice anytime i want.
Back to top Go down
nekronuke
Licker
Licker
nekronuke

PostSubject: Re: Whats wrong with Michael?   Whats wrong with Michael? - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 15, 2009 5:05 pm

No one stopped you? *stares* nite did. argh. im iritable. very sorry i have swine flu it sucks!!
Back to top Go down
Michael
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Michael

PostSubject: Re: Whats wrong with Michael?   Whats wrong with Michael? - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 15, 2009 5:18 pm

Can we please just stop all of this? Down and Leon will pick who they want for what.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Playstation Network NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Whats wrong with Michael?   Whats wrong with Michael? - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 15, 2009 8:44 pm

nekronuke wrote:
No one stopped you? *stares* nite did. argh. im iritable. very sorry i have swine flu it sucks!!

I never stopped anyone. Not really possible to stop someone over a computer. Razz
Back to top Go down
nekronuke
Licker
Licker
nekronuke

PostSubject: Re: Whats wrong with Michael?   Whats wrong with Michael? - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 16, 2009 9:08 am

yeah i reread the thread.us sorry mate.us you probably would be better mod material than me. nite still deserves admin though.
Back to top Go down
Leon Kennedy
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
Leon Kennedy

PostSubject: Re: Whats wrong with Michael?   Whats wrong with Michael? - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 16, 2009 5:14 pm

Okay, locked. Please stop with the discussion, it honestly seems that no one will be happy until we get a new Admin.

The way it might work is, we'll elect Admins based on our current Moderator staff. And then we'll elect new MODS. This way seems like a good idea, just to see how well you'll act as a mod, first. It does make sense to me. So, Nite. If we do get a new Admin, then you would have a shot at Mod since you want Admin (if my idea is agreed on by Down).

That seems fair, correct? It's kinda like a probation period, where we evaluate you and you would handle Problems.

I'll talk with Down and see what he says. If you want to continue this conversation, you can always PM me. I'm always open to opinions. (Even though it may seem like I'm not)
Back to top Go down
http://ykusatwhen.bravehost.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Whats wrong with Michael?   Whats wrong with Michael? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Whats wrong with Michael?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2