Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
I need a bit of info on this? EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
I need a bit of info on this? EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
I need a bit of info on this? EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
I need a bit of info on this? EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
I need a bit of info on this? EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
I need a bit of info on this? EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
I need a bit of info on this? EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
I need a bit of info on this? EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
I need a bit of info on this? EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

I need a bit of info on this?

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Jamesy
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Jamesy

I need a bit of info on this? Empty
PostSubject: I need a bit of info on this?   I need a bit of info on this? EmptySat Oct 03, 2009 1:22 pm

In the Resident Evil 1 Remake those zombies that you encounter in the mansion where they Umbrella Researchers or simply butlers in the mansion who were infected by the T Virus?
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Playstation Network NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: I need a bit of info on this?   I need a bit of info on this? EmptySat Oct 03, 2009 1:38 pm

Jamesy wrote:
In the Resident Evil 1 Remake those zombies that you encounter in the mansion where they Umbrella Researchers or simply butlers in the mansion who were infected by the T Virus?

I'm not sure if there were actually butlers in the mansion. I know most of them were researchers. Remember that itchy tasty guy was a researcher. They must have had living quarters in the main mansion.
Back to top Go down
Jamesy
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Jamesy

PostSubject: Re: I need a bit of info on this?   I need a bit of info on this? EmptySat Oct 03, 2009 1:57 pm

How long was the mansion infested with the T-Virus before STARS arrived there?
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: I need a bit of info on this?   I need a bit of info on this? EmptySat Oct 03, 2009 3:29 pm

Jamesy wrote:
How long was the mansion infested with the T-Virus before STARS arrived there?

Ummm...Maybe a week or two? I assume it was infected around the time the cerberus attacks began in the Arklay Forest. It couldn't have been long, because both Wesker and Birkin found out about the contamination the very night before the mansion incident took place. This was shown in RE0.
Back to top Go down
Jamesy
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Jamesy

PostSubject: Re: I need a bit of info on this?   I need a bit of info on this? EmptySat Oct 03, 2009 3:53 pm

So how exactley did James Marcus spread the virus in the mansion? Did he just walk in there and unleash the virus at the click of a finger lol.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: I need a bit of info on this?   I need a bit of info on this? EmptySat Oct 03, 2009 4:08 pm

Jamesy wrote:
So how exactley did James Marcus spread the virus in the mansion? Did he just walk in there and unleash the virus at the click of a finger lol.

After he was assassinated, his leeches reanimated him as the Leech Queen...Personally I'd have made myself the Leech KING but whatever floats his boat. Anyway, after that, he just went ape shit in the training facility letting out whatever denizen of the virus he could. I'm sure he smashed a few beakers as well. I'm assuming it either spread from there to the mansion, or he went to the mansion personally to contaminate the area there as well. Anyway, I thought you were the master of RE knowledge? Shouldn't you know this?
Back to top Go down
Jamesy
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Jamesy

PostSubject: Re: I need a bit of info on this?   I need a bit of info on this? EmptySat Oct 03, 2009 4:21 pm

I did already did know it and I was just testing your knowledge and speaking hypothetically.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: I need a bit of info on this?   I need a bit of info on this? EmptySat Oct 03, 2009 4:46 pm

Jamesy wrote:
I did already did know it and I was just testing your knowledge and speaking hypothetically.

Sure Jamesy...Sure. Neutral
Back to top Go down
weskersbarber
Umbrella Security Service
weskersbarber

PostSubject: Re: I need a bit of info on this?   I need a bit of info on this? EmptySat Oct 03, 2009 5:52 pm

i read somewhere that marcus spread the virus to the mansion by unleashing it in the mansion water system
Back to top Go down
Jamesy
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Jamesy

PostSubject: Re: I need a bit of info on this?   I need a bit of info on this? EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 10:10 am

How did he spread it in the Training Facility?
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: I need a bit of info on this?   I need a bit of info on this? EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 12:33 pm

Jamesy wrote:
How did he spread it in the Training Facility?

He used a butter knife. Duh.
Back to top Go down
Jamesy
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Jamesy

PostSubject: Re: I need a bit of info on this?   I need a bit of info on this? EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 12:44 pm

Guys get a load of this. Go on youtube and look up 'Resident Evil 5 alternative addition'. It shows new footage and gives you more back story of resident evil 5 like when Chris and Jill raid Ozwell E Spencers mansion to arrest him. Basicly it will be included in a new version of Resident Eviil 5 that will come out in Spring 2010 in Japan.

I am not sure if its exclusive to PS3 or not though?
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: I need a bit of info on this?   I need a bit of info on this? EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 9:40 pm

Jamesy wrote:
Guys get a load of this. Go on youtube and look up 'Resident Evil 5 alternative addition'. It shows new footage and gives you more back story of resident evil 5 like when Chris and Jill raid Ozwell E Spencers mansion to arrest him. Basicly it will be included in a new version of Resident Eviil 5 that will come out in Spring 2010 in Japan.

I am not sure if its exclusive to PS3 or not though?

Oh Jamesy, you sure are a dumb one. There are already 2, count them 2, topics made on this very bit of information. Old hat my friend, old hat.
Back to top Go down
Jamesy
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Jamesy

PostSubject: Re: I need a bit of info on this?   I need a bit of info on this? EmptyMon Oct 05, 2009 7:20 am

Hay I am not dumb. I am very intelligent since I know most things about resident evil.

You know whats ironic is that a few months ago I came up with the idea of a spinoff where you explore Ozwells mansion with Chris and Jill. A dumb mind could not have come up with such a good idea.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: I need a bit of info on this?   I need a bit of info on this? EmptyMon Oct 05, 2009 9:41 am

Jamesy wrote:
Hay I am not dumb. I am very intelligent since I know most things about resident evil.

You know whats ironic is that a few months ago I came up with the idea of a spinoff where you explore Ozwells mansion with Chris and Jill. A dumb mind could not have come up with such a good idea.

So trivia makes people intelligent now? And I'm pretty sure everyone in the world had the same idea as you did with the castle.
Back to top Go down
Jamesy
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Jamesy

PostSubject: Re: I need a bit of info on this?   I need a bit of info on this? EmptyMon Oct 05, 2009 9:56 am

I don't think so. I have a good imagination when it comes to things esspecially Resident Evil. I reckon with my imaginiation I would be able to make a great resident evil game without any help.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: I need a bit of info on this?   I need a bit of info on this? EmptyMon Oct 05, 2009 3:27 pm

Jamesy wrote:
I don't think so. I have a good imagination when it comes to things esspecially Resident Evil. I reckon with my imaginiation I would be able to make a great resident evil game without any help.

Do it. Make a Resident Evil story, send it to Capcom, and watch it get made. They'd have to pay you a butt load of money. So do it. Actually, since you don't need any help, make a whole new original Resident Evil title with the best software you can get your hands on. You don't need any help right? Fucking do it.
Back to top Go down
weskersbarber
weskersbarber

PostSubject: Re: I need a bit of info on this?   I need a bit of info on this? EmptyMon Oct 05, 2009 3:46 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
Jamesy wrote:

Do it. Make a Resident Evil story, send it to Capcom, and watch it get made. They'd have to pay you a butt load of money. So do it. Actually, since you don't need any help, make a whole new original Resident Evil title with the best software you can get your hands on. You don't need any help right? Fucking do it.

ha nite is going mad over jamesy and his arrogance.or is it confidence.now i would be confident when talking about re but i wouldnt be stupid enough to say that i knew the most about re.i already did but it was a joke which i made clear.its impossible to say who is
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: I need a bit of info on this?   I need a bit of info on this? EmptyMon Oct 05, 2009 3:59 pm

weskersbarber wrote:
NiteKrawler wrote:
Jamesy wrote:

ha nite is going mad over jamesy and his arrogance.or is it confidence.now i would be confident when talking about re but i wouldnt be stupid enough to say that i knew the most about re.i already did but it was a joke which i made clear.its impossible to say who is

Not going mad. Just calling him out on what he says. He knows he is dumb and just tries to cover it up by saying how great he is. He's got to be so insecure with his own life to come on the internet and act like he is the best thing ever. He knows he'd never be able to make something even remotely as good as RE. There are ways for him to make a game, like a flash game, so if he is going to talk big, then maybe he should act on it and make something. Oh that's right, he can't.
Back to top Go down
Jamesy
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Jamesy

PostSubject: Re: I need a bit of info on this?   I need a bit of info on this? EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 9:10 am

Listen I can be a joker sometimes. Can't you tell when I am being serious or not NightCrawler? I don't really think I know everything about RE more than most people but I do know a lot.

By the way I do think with help and my imagination I could come with a good RE game. Its just what I believe. And plus I have shared my ideas with others on this forum and most of the fourm users thought my ideas were brilliant.

Come on Nite buck up and take a joke.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: I need a bit of info on this?   I need a bit of info on this? EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 10:50 am

Jamesy wrote:
Listen I can be a joker sometimes. Can't you tell when I am being serious or not NightCrawler? I don't really think I know everything about RE more than most people but I do know a lot.

By the way I do think with help and my imagination I could come with a good RE game. Its just what I believe. And plus I have shared my ideas with others on this forum and most of the fourm users thought my ideas were brilliant.

Come on Nite buck up and take a joke.

You're a pain in my ass Jamesy. A pain in my ass.
Back to top Go down
Jamesy
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Jamesy

PostSubject: Re: I need a bit of info on this?   I need a bit of info on this? EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 11:01 am

OMG as I have said I just stand up for what I believe in. I am not trying to make enemies. A lot of the time Nite you start arguments by twisiting what I say.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: I need a bit of info on this?   I need a bit of info on this? EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 12:48 pm

Jamesy wrote:
OMG as I have said I just stand up for what I believe in. I am not trying to make enemies. A lot of the time Nite you start arguments by twisiting what I say.

lol yeah right. It is hard to twist "I am probably the most knowledgeable about RE in the forum." We get into arguments because you don't filter what you say. You just blurt out the first thing that comes into your head, which usually happens to be the dumbest thing I've ever heard. I'm not sure how, but no matter how many times I think you can't say anything more dumb, you amaze me with yet another Jamesy-ism. As long as you are here, I must tolerate your arrogance, and as long as I'm here, you must tolerate me jumping down your throat for being arrogant. Checks and balances, my friend.
Back to top Go down
weskersbarber
weskersbarber

PostSubject: Re: I need a bit of info on this?   I need a bit of info on this? EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 1:01 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
Jamesy wrote:

lol yeah right. It is hard to twist "I am probably the most knowledgeable about RE in the forum." We get into arguments because you don't filter what you say. You just blurt out the first thing that comes into your head, which usually happens to be the dumbest thing I've ever heard. I'm not sure how, but no matter how many times I think you can't say anything more dumb, you amaze me with yet another Jamesy-ism. As long as you are here, I must tolerate your arrogance, and as long as I'm here, you must tolerate me jumping down your throat for being arrogant. Checks and balances, my friend.

calm down nite.you remind me of a friend of mine when he has a bit of alcohol in him.starting fights with everyone over the slightest thing. i have to say calm down to him evrey two minutes.its starting to be like that with you.calm down boy.jamesy arrogance doesnt annoy anyone else.you seem to be taking it to heart.its a forum where people will talk sheite and sometimes sense. i couldnt care less because everyone has there own opinion so i just dont care what they think.
Back to top Go down
Jamesy
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Jamesy

PostSubject: Re: I need a bit of info on this?   I need a bit of info on this? EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 2:18 pm

I am sorry Nite I mean this is a forum about resident for gods sake lol. I am not really taking it too serious and theres nothing wrong with having a heated debate now and again it adds a bit of spark and interest to the site. Come I mean it would be dull if this site was all goodey two shoes nice and pleasent chat.

A bit off topic dosen't the seperate Spencer estate storyline there including in Resident Evil 5 seem kind of similar to Metal Gear Solid 2 Sons of Liberty seperate story where you play the first half of the game on the ship?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I need a bit of info on this?   I need a bit of info on this? Empty

Back to top Go down

I need a bit of info on this?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next