Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
What....the....FUCK EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
What....the....FUCK EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
What....the....FUCK EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
What....the....FUCK EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
What....the....FUCK EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
What....the....FUCK EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
What....the....FUCK EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
What....the....FUCK EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
What....the....FUCK EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

What....the....FUCK

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Michael
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Michael

What....the....FUCK Empty
PostSubject: What....the....FUCK   What....the....FUCK EmptySat Aug 29, 2009 2:05 pm

My parents are getting on my last damn nerve! I've been asking for the past 3 WEEKS for my friend to come over, or to go to his house, they've been saying no non-stop, and my sister asks LAST NIGHT at 11:30 PM, if she can go to a concert later today, and they say yes, WHAT THE FUCK!? Recently, we've been renovating our house a little, my sisters can just sit on their asses all they want, but once I sit down, I get yelled at. I'm almost at my limit with these assholes I call mom and dad Mad For as long as I can remember, they've been letting my sisters do what ever they've wanted, and haven't let me do jack shit! I ask for a friend over-No. My sister asks-Yes. I want some money-No. My sister(s) want money-Sure. Here ya go. This is fucking ridiculous. They've been doing this shit for YEARS!
Back to top Go down
frodomir
Tyrant T-002
Tyrant T-002
frodomir

PostSubject: Re: What....the....FUCK   What....the....FUCK EmptySat Aug 29, 2009 5:21 pm

I know somebody with same problems... Thats not v. nice
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL82840D4D5BD5B60F&feat
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Playstation Network NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: What....the....FUCK   What....the....FUCK EmptySat Aug 29, 2009 7:06 pm

Sounds like you need to talk to them and make them realize how unfair it actually is. Chances are, they don't even realize they are doing it.
Back to top Go down
weskersbarber
Umbrella Security Service
weskersbarber

PostSubject: Re: What....the....FUCK   What....the....FUCK EmptySun Aug 30, 2009 9:24 am

thats a bad situation you are in.the only thing you can do is move away.altough you are to young.if i was you i would sit down with your parent and tell them how you feel.say that you feel suicidal and that should do the job.if not then your fucked
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: What....the....FUCK   What....the....FUCK EmptySun Aug 30, 2009 10:35 am

weskersbarber wrote:
say that you feel suicidal and that should do the job.

It should be against the law for you to give people advice.
Back to top Go down
weskersbarber
weskersbarber

PostSubject: Re: What....the....FUCK   What....the....FUCK EmptySun Aug 30, 2009 11:02 am

whats wrong with my advice.its not like im telling him to kill himself.just pretend to his parents and i guarentee they will stop acting like they were and it will open there eyes.and i always give sound advice.i didnt see you giving him advice.
Back to top Go down
nekronuke
Licker
Licker
nekronuke

PostSubject: Re: What....the....FUCK   What....the....FUCK EmptySun Aug 30, 2009 2:47 pm

DUDE FAILURE! WESKER! NO! BAD! just tell them that whats happeneing is completely unfair. and they should treat them like that, you should too. if that doesnt work, one day, dont come home. go for a LONG walk. then go home. tell them that next time will be A LOT longer if they dont treat you equally
Back to top Go down
weskersbarber
weskersbarber

PostSubject: Re: What....the....FUCK   What....the....FUCK EmptySun Aug 30, 2009 3:58 pm

nekronuke wrote:
DUDE FAILURE! WESKER! NO! BAD! just tell them that whats happeneing is completely unfair. and they should treat them like that, you should too. if that doesnt work, one day, dont come home. go for a LONG walk. then go home. tell them that next time will be A LOT longer if they dont treat you equally

are you serious.thats nonsense.he already said that his parents wont listen to him.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: What....the....FUCK   What....the....FUCK EmptySun Aug 30, 2009 6:11 pm

weskersbarber wrote:
whats wrong with my advice.its not like im telling him to kill himself.just pretend to his parents and i guarentee they will stop acting like they were and it will open there eyes.and i always give sound advice.i didnt see you giving him advice.

What's wrong with your advice is that threats are NOT effective. And I did give him advice...before you actually. Can you not read? He needs to talk to them. I'm a psychology major and I know what I'm talking about. Saying that he is suicidal will only make his problems worse.

Quote :
tell them that next time will be A LOT longer if they dont treat you equally

Ultimatums don't work either.

Quote :
are you serious.thats nonsense.he already said that his parents wont listen to him.

Not once did he say that. I guess you actually can't read. And how is what Nekro said nonsense, when you are telling him to pretend he is suicidal? That's called manipulation my friend. And if they won't listen, why would they listen to what you said? From one human being to another, I beg of you to never give anyone advice ever again.
Back to top Go down
nekronuke
Licker
Licker
nekronuke

PostSubject: Re: What....the....FUCK   What....the....FUCK EmptySun Aug 30, 2009 8:38 pm

i still can right?
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: What....the....FUCK   What....the....FUCK EmptySun Aug 30, 2009 11:36 pm

nekronuke wrote:
i still can right?

Everything you said was fine, except the ultimatum part. Everything is a compromise.
Back to top Go down
weskersbarber
weskersbarber

PostSubject: Re: What....the....FUCK   What....the....FUCK EmptyMon Aug 31, 2009 5:29 am

yeah nitekrawler why do you think you always know everything.im not saying im right but he asked for help so i thought of the best idea and i guarendamntee it will work.and why should i be banned from giving advice.ive always giving great advice
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: What....the....FUCK   What....the....FUCK EmptyMon Aug 31, 2009 6:55 am

weskersbarber wrote:
yeah nitekrawler why do you think you always know everything.im not saying im right but he asked for help so i thought of the best idea and i guarendamntee it will work.and why should i be banned from giving advice.ive always giving great advice

No, you aren't always giving great advice. I've never seen you give good advice, ever! And I'm not always right. But when you start pulling this kind of dumb shit out of your ass, I have to say something because you are messing with someone else's life. Say he took your advice. There is a great chance that they would put him into counseling for "being suicidal". Or maybe they would send him to a rehabilitation clinic. They sure as hell wouldn't let him fucking go out with friends! They'd probably keep him in the house even more. I'm sure Michael is too smart to try something so stupid anyway so it is probably of no consequence but seriously, stop giving "advice".
Back to top Go down
weskersbarber
weskersbarber

PostSubject: Re: What....the....FUCK   What....the....FUCK EmptyMon Aug 31, 2009 7:10 am

ok maybe my advice was bad but usually i am spot on.and nite i am always free for giving out advice if you are having problems then just contact me
Back to top Go down
nekronuke
Licker
Licker
nekronuke

PostSubject: Re: What....the....FUCK   What....the....FUCK EmptyMon Aug 31, 2009 7:31 am

Yay BUNNIES! albino albino albino albino albino
Back to top Go down
Michael
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Michael

PostSubject: Re: What....the....FUCK   What....the....FUCK EmptyMon Aug 31, 2009 2:42 pm

nekronuke wrote:
Yay BUNNIES! albino albino albino albino albino

Random

Nitekrawler, I'm going to try sitting down with them to talk

Weskersbarber, you need to think about the consequences of your advice. If I DID take your advice, what nite said IS guaranteed to happen. That's just how my parents are :/
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: What....the....FUCK   What....the....FUCK EmptyMon Aug 31, 2009 3:25 pm

Michael wrote:

It's the best you can do. I'm sure you can make them aware of it and if not, they will regret it later in life when you don't visit much if at all.

weskersbarber wrote:
and nite i am always free for giving out advice

You sure get what you pay for it seems.
Back to top Go down
nekronuke
Licker
Licker
nekronuke

PostSubject: Re: What....the....FUCK   What....the....FUCK EmptyMon Aug 31, 2009 4:55 pm

theres still bunnies! albino albino albino albino albino
Back to top Go down
weskersbarber
weskersbarber

PostSubject: Re: What....the....FUCK   What....the....FUCK EmptyMon Aug 31, 2009 5:26 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
Michael wrote:

It's the best you can do. I'm sure you can make them aware of it and if not, they will regret it later in life when you don't visit much if at all.

weskersbarber wrote:
and nite i am always free for giving out advice

You sure get what you pay for it seems.

what do you mean by that
Back to top Go down
nekronuke
Licker
Licker
nekronuke

PostSubject: Re: What....the....FUCK   What....the....FUCK EmptyMon Aug 31, 2009 8:18 pm

umm pretty sure you get that but what he's saying is your free advice is cheap. LOOK AT THE FREAKIN BUNNIES! albino albino albino albino albino albino albino albino albino albino albino albino albino albino albino albino albino albino albino albino albino albino albino albino
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What....the....FUCK   What....the....FUCK Empty

Back to top Go down

What....the....FUCK
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Others :: User Posted News-
Jump to: